Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby Big_D » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 pm

still grey for a few hrs now
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Big_D » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:39 am

so totaly bugged righ now been in kito for over 10hrs, and no I don't have a home stone, might need my char reset or some other admin help
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Endi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:45 pm

Apologies for my long absence...
I ask a little more time. Your wait will be rewarded. =)

"how big is the map? is there an actual border to it?"

99.999.999.999 X 99.999.999.999 cell's

"Big_D"

you nick in game ?
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:09 pm

my user name is deamonox, char teatra
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:03 am

Migrating some of the human population towards middle would be useful.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Endi » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:07 am

four_fleets wrote:Migrating some of the human population towards middle would be useful.

Adding a little ^^
Endi
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brutaller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:19 pm

just found a tile with 100 humans.... well why not xD guess it will take me a few days before i can finish it.... low height sucks... i like where the game is going though :o) nice work.
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Big_D » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:23 pm

you know maybe you should make a few tiles here and there pve and drop humans in them every few hrs that way little dudes can grind without being taken out before there big enough, just a thought though depends on how hard it would be to do that, though putting a town in each one further down the line might be an idea too
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:38 pm

Big_D wrote:you know maybe you should make a few tiles here and there pve and drop humans in them every few hrs that way little dudes can grind without being taken out before there big enough, just a thought though depends on how hard it would be to do that, though putting a town in each one further down the line might be an idea too

yea i dig that as well.... also does anyone know what do the three options when eating food/people represent? the one with the dot.

EDIT: i can see trees around spawn but they arent edible.... and i didnt find anything else resembling a tree yet.... any ideas? i got 40 size (someone used some weird item and increased my size ten times)
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Kito » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:10 pm

Brutaller wrote:yea i dig that as well.... also does anyone know what do the three options when eating food/people represent? the one with the dot.

Its sort of a rock paper scissors thing where the pred picks a dot, then the prey has a limited amount of time to pick one, and if they match the prey escapes the eat attempt.
Kito
New to the forum

Postby Brutaller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Kito wrote:
Brutaller wrote:yea i dig that as well.... also does anyone know what do the three options when eating food/people represent? the one with the dot.

Its sort of a rock paper scissors thing where the pred picks a dot, then the prey has a limited amount of time to pick one, and if they match the prey escapes the eat attempt.

thanks. forgot to delete that one i just tested it out recently :) thats a cool feature....
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:23 pm

TiT wrote:Apologies for my long absence...
I ask a little more time. Your wait will be rewarded. =)

"how big is the map? is there an actual border to it?"

99.999.999.999 X 99.999.999.999 cell's

"Big_D"

you nick in game ?

thats..... well kinda large but are there any humans or grass after ~50 tiles?
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:34 pm

Big_D wrote:still grey for a few hrs now

have been doing some testing on that.... seems like if the pred swallows you and goes afk/offline you get stuck in him until he comes back and refreshes his page by some action....... pretty bad, isnt it?

EDIT: also doing some stuff with chrome apart from firefox and noticed that you can pass and enter those bushes around spawn with chrome, but cannot go there using firefox....
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Kito » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:23 pm

I'm have a new player named Morahan who doesn't have all the prey interaction buttons, missing the "Shrink" option, making it near impossible to grow in size. If anyone else is also having this problem please report it (to see if its a global problem with new players or just a one off problem).
Kito
New to the forum

Postby Brutaller » Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:09 am

SCIENCE FORWARD! i just went to the edge of eternity..... i think noone got this far as ive got! i lost ALL my saturation and dropped from 45 metres height to 3.5 metres! by the way it WASNT worth it but i got You coordinate. x:10000002870 y:0 () THIS far! im glad i got some returning stones xD but im in kinda tantrum about losing 40 metres........ well i guess this was destiny.... gotta earn the metres back the hard way....

EDIT: seems like the diminuation had some mini-buggy backdraft.... my saturation stayed like one of a 40m horse... and with low height- low grass stacks eaten its kinda hard to get up.... i was clicking like mad on the spawn grass of 160k stack, ate it whole and at least got it up a bit... :P but the mana regen aint bad..... not like i need it.

EDIT!!! tit told me he saw the log of me clicking my way through the map and teleported me... well thats it for the challenge....
Attachments
Infinity edge.png
my 40 metres :'(
Last edited by Brutaller on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Zantos » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Hi, I'm currently working with TiT on a new version of the game.
I just wanted to give a quick update on the project.
We're taking some time to rework the codebase now, while it's still quite small, in order to have a solid foundation to add all the features we want to implement (and there's quite a lot...). Basically, we have to rewrite entirely many components.

This is quite a lot of work, and in the meantime, we don't have much time to spend on the current version.
Anyway, the project is certainly not dead, and will come back in a few weeks in a new version, with a better interface, less bugs, and a few new features. After that, we hope to be able to release updates more regularly. All we ask is a little patience.

In the meantime, we're very interested in your feedback and suggestions, and we're open for any help you would like to provide. Even if you're not a programmer yourself, there are quite a few things you might be able to do (like writing texts, getting artwork, creating content...) so feel free to ask if you have some time to spare.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Omnomplus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:51 pm

I'd be interested in doing a bit of work. I have some php experience, but mostly use c.
Omnomplus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anjyre » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:03 am

I am available to help with writing text, content, and possible very basic coding (java/C++ novice)
Anjyre
New to the forum

Postby four_fleets » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:13 am

I have experience with descriptive text if you need writers.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:25 am

Good news, everyone! I thought that a game like this needs a global chat. And since the one ingame is bound to one tile, i made a new chatango group! :)
Maybe we can even convince TiT to put a chatango group directly as a togglable option directly into the game after some time, but for now, It's located at
Chatango ! I hope there will be more than one person (me) there over time... Also this is my first time setting up a chatango group so all complaints are automatically DENIED :P :P

Also if I'm not mistaken, someone apparently looked into my saturation issue. THANKS!

Brutaller
Brutaller
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game