Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby Midir » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:50 pm

Why do I get this "You chewed a human" message in the city all the time, maybe it would be better to make it click-triggered?

Also do people still play it? It has great potential, I think.
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kito » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:46 pm

The player Morahan has just glitched out and is now stuck being permanently digested, any chance we could get some divine intervention from TiT?
Kito
New to the forum

Postby Kito » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:41 am

Midir wrote:Also do people still play it? It has great potential, I think.

Yep! There are a handful of regulars that play and more will probably join with more additions to the game.
Kito
New to the forum

Postby Zantos » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

Hi

Just a quick update on our progress, and what we're aiming to, so that you don't' forget us...

We're advancing quickly (but never enough) on the code base. We're recoding the interface, using some javascript to avoid the constant page reloads, and add some interactivity (target selection and details, this kind of things).

We're also revamping the fighting and action system. You'll now have different actions depending on the context and target size. This will hopefully make it simpler to see which actions lead to instant kill, eat, or simple damage. In later versions, you'll be able to learn new actions and spells as you progress through the game. Most actions will become available in pvp as well, meaning even big guys will be at risk of being assaulted by armies of smaller players and their (non-permanent) shrink spells.

"Body organs" such as stomach will become actual locations within the game, meaning you'll be able to see, chat and interact with other preys. New actions will allow you to cooperate with other victims to try to escape, or interact with your pred in some ways (damage, status effects ? we're still thinking about this), whereas the pred will have some additional options as well, including slowing down/stopping digestion (an option that has been asked for a lot).

The above features will certainly make it, at least in a basic form, into the next release. Hopefully, it will allow us to get rid of most bugs that you've reported so far. We're hoping to have it done in the next few weeks.

For later versions, we're also thinking about including more detailed vore, for example with a decomposition into smaller actions (licking, put in mouth, mouthplay, then swallow... this kind of things.). Additional races (dragons !) and genders will arrive some day too.

Anyway, we're always open to suggestions, so tell us what you think about this. Also, this kind of game relies on text a lot. We're not there yet, but very soon we'll be writing the actual texts so we're looking for people who would enjoy writing text for the different new situations and actions we want to implement.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kito » Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:51 am

Any idea on when a new release will be out?
Kito
New to the forum

Postby Zantos » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:29 pm

I'm hoping we have something to show (not the final version, but at least something playable), by the end of next week...

We're looking for writers for action texts and the like too
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jeschke » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:31 pm

I can throw some action text around if you need some help with that.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby komaru » Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:12 pm

Just came back from a bit of an RL break...love the thought of this being re-done. Not really much I can offer to help, but if you do need any text-lines written, I too would be willing to assist! :3
komaru
???

Postby Brutaller » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:38 pm

ok i give up i lost my whole weight due to saturation again.... i even shut down firefox and went off to work but came back now just to get upset at it xD I'll make sure to stop by and check how you remade the game though :)
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Kito » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Any word on an update for this, or has it died?
Kito
New to the forum

Postby Brutaller » Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:09 pm

Kito wrote:Any word on an update for this, or has it died?

Well i think there should be a pending update... Maybe something happened to TiT...
By the way stop decimating my ranch Kito :evil:
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Zantos » Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:43 am

Hello.

As you may have noticed, the site is in maintenance for the time being. We are deploying a new version, and are having some issues with the different configurations in the current host, and the server we developped on. We hope to have it back online soon
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kito » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:26 am

Digging the New UI, but there are a few game breaking bugs. The stamina never refills, your X and Y coordinates are swapped and digestion isn't working. All in all its nice to see that progress is being made though, and that you guys haven't dropped the project!
Kito
New to the forum

Postby equino » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:53 am

Does this mean we lose our old character?
equino
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Just logged in for a bit, there are a few bugs, most mentioned above (For the digestion, it seems to work ok, except you don't gain size.)

New UI looks pretty awesome, much better than the old one.

And finally, a question? Is there any city, like previously? somewhere safe to log off?
komaru
???

Postby JaxCane » Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:40 pm

I could also assist with writing stuff also. Let me know!
Whether you care to know or not, that crimson haired fox knows all your secrets.
JaxCane
New to the forum

Postby Zantos » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:27 pm

ooooook. It hasn't gone as smoothly as planned, but we've finally released a new version of our game.
Behind the scenes, is a complete rewriting of the code, hopefully with fewer bugs, and made with further additions in mind. So, we're aware some of the older functionalities are not remade yet (cities, items...) but it will all be added, in time.

The plan is to release smaller, more frequent updates, building upon our new codebase.

Here are a few additions that will probably come first, though not necessarily in this order:

Our new action system takes the target relative size into account, to determine which actions are available. Some actions were forgotten for certain sizes, we will fix that.
A "magic barrier" will be added to players, that will have to be breached in order for shrink spells to work. This will prevent being shrunk too fast in pvp scenarios, and will leave room for more diversified actions afterwards.

Our next big improvement is a RPG upgrade system. After acquiring enough XP, you'll have the possibility to improve your character in various ways, such as stronger attacks, better defenses, improved hunting/eating capabilities, culminating in special actions and attacks, such as mass shrink, digestion control (slower/faster).

Anyway, tell us what you think about this, your suggestions, constructive criticisms and advices are all welcome.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Firon » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:41 pm

you might want to deal with stuff like this first

Spoiler: show
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'saturation' cannot be null' in /home/enden174/domains/battlestall.net/game_contents/Models/ModelObject.php:103 Stack trace: #0 /home/enden174/domains/battlestall.net/game_contents/Models/ModelObject.php(103): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/enden174/domains/battlestall.net/game_contents/Models/ModelObject.php(462): ModelObject::insert(Array) #2 /home/enden174/domains/battlestall.net/public_html/personage.php(67): ModelObject->save() #3 {main} thrown in /home/enden174/domains/battlestall.net/game_contents/Models/ModelObject.php on line 103
Firon
---

Postby mavirr » Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Can you anal vore things?
mavirr
New to the forum

Postby mr_dawg » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:32 am

I think the X/Y readouts relative to your movement are messed up, at least from how they used to function. X value increases when you move down and vice versa, Y value increases & decreases correctly but is tied to left/right movement.
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game