Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby DB1224 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:39 am

Sound interesting.

Good luck!
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Brutaller » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:01 am

i've had this on my mind for a long time now.... Is there any hope for F/? content?
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:45 pm

Not sure if bug or feature: invisible, recently-digested horses can still be swallowed as "collateral damage" from multi-target attacks
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby thehunter01 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:41 pm

Revx_Z wrote:Not sure if bug or feature: invisible, recently-digested horses can still be swallowed as "collateral damage" from multi-target attacks

I think it's intensional the chance is somewhat small but not small enough to go unnoticed. You'll find the player is more likely to be unaware than one who would abuse this.
thehunter01
Been posting for a bit

Postby discoshadow25 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:27 pm

Server is down again!
discoshadow25
New to the forum

Postby thehunter01 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm

discoshadow25 wrote:Server is down again!

It's back up, let the nomming continue.
thehunter01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Midir » Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:33 am

This thing is developing soo slow... at least the graphics is better now..
Midir
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lennyvore » Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:26 am

Endi could you check skype im looking for you.
lennyvore
New to the forum

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:52 pm

It's nice to see that the horrible grinding and imbalance is still there... Takes ages to grow, and some other horses just chow down on the littler ones as if they're not allowed to ever get bigger. -_-
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:17 pm

NecrolanceZX wrote:It's nice to see that the horrible grinding and imbalance is still there... Takes ages to grow, and some other horses just chow down on the littler ones as if they're not allowed to ever get bigger. -_-

It's one of those unsolved problems... either you put a cap on growth and people get bored and leave when they're "done", or you leave it uncapped and the newbies get arbitrarily far behind and the oldbies who figured out the growth tricks can absolutely roflstomp everyone who's played less.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:34 pm

One other thing that's rather annoying is why are there grass and trees when you can't do anything with them? Or am I missing something?
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby tracker9922 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:17 pm

Revx_Z wrote:
NecrolanceZX wrote:It's nice to see that the horrible grinding and imbalance is still there... Takes ages to grow, and some other horses just chow down on the littler ones as if they're not allowed to ever get bigger. -_-

It's one of those unsolved problems... either you put a cap on growth and people get bored and leave when they're "done", or you leave it uncapped and the newbies get arbitrarily far behind and the oldbies who figured out the growth tricks can absolutely roflstomp everyone who's played less.

PVP flag, below 2.25m in size make it so that you have to opt in to horse on horse interactions? then limit size to 2.25m max until you take the flag off, can now try playing it and learning without people coming along and spoiling it, but then you also keep things open beyond the 'learning sizes'.

beyond that, yes, the biggest fish will always be the biggest fish, that's just how foodchains work xD
tracker9922
Been posting for a bit

Postby NecrolanceZX » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:35 pm

I'd rather have the PvP flag work where if the player is naturally(before shrinking) outside of a certain threshold from you, they can't eat you, or at least can't get ANY size from you... And there should be a 'spawn protection' buff on you after being eaten twice in a row... I actually got spawn camped by someone earlier today, and after I yelled at them they just said 'You just gotta run away from the bigger horses'. Yeah, except lag is a thing, and if I get spawn camped I'm still recovering from being eaten!
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zantos » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:54 pm

Just to make a few things clear :

We are not updating this game anymore. We are working on a totally new, and hopefully more featured, version. I still have hope we'll be able to show something soon. However, we're doing this for free, and we happen to have jobs of our own, and personnally these last months have been packed already, so I'd be lying if I told you we have kept our planned schedule.
Now if you're just here to complain there's no progress or anything, it's really not necessary, thank you. You could, however, give a hand, it'll be more effective, and we're always happy to have more people on board. We're especially looking for illustrators and/or writers.

That said:
we WILL add female characters. Whether or not we're including UB (or CV) is still up for debate. Personnally i'd like to find a way not for them to feel like "regular eating and digesting". Suggestions are appreciated.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deioth » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:17 pm

I only really use this as a glorified chatroom for now. There's not enough "game" to really enjoy it to its potential. Most people just AFK nom or tradenom on 0,0 or rely on willing preys all day and spend waaaaay too much time logged in ]:8P Also at some point you grow so exponentially fast apparently, so... *shrug*

My only hope is that they pull off some good stuff with the new platform and ground up version. A shame I have no programming knowledge or art skill, I'd certainly want to help, writers are a dime a dozen out there and ideas even more so, so no clue how much I'd be worth there ]:8P
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby thehunter01 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:24 am

It's down again :(
thehunter01
Been posting for a bit

Postby Revx_Z » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 am

Soon it will be down permanently. Has anything interesting happened on the replacement these past two weeks?
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lapraslunch » Sun May 31, 2015 3:07 am

Ummmm... I really hate to be the guy that asks this, but... :oops: is this game still alive?.. Whenever me or anyone else trys to acess it we get a blank white screen or a 500 error. Also, while the forum is still up and running, I haven't seen hide nor hair of the game's creator for about a month.. This is also about the same amount of time that the game has been "down".. Really kinda worried at this point.. :(
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby VictiniLover » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:23 pm

lapraslunch wrote:Ummmm... I really hate to be the guy that asks this, but... :oops: is this game still alive?.. Whenever me or anyone else trys to acess it we get a blank white screen or a 500 error. Also, while the forum is still up and running, I haven't seen hide nor hair of the game's creator for about a month.. This is also about the same amount of time that the game has been "down".. Really kinda worried at this point.. :(

Right now, if I am correct, the devs are working on it. But I decided to make a site for it, so people can at least chat/rp/whatevs.
Here is the link
battlestallion.wapka.mobi
Last edited by VictiniLover on Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VictiniLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zantos » Sun Jun 07, 2015 2:00 pm

Hi,

I'm one of the main dev of the game. We're still decided to continue working on the game, sadly, due to different circumstances happening in my life in the last months, I've been unable to give it the attention it deserves, and progress has been extremely slow.
I'm really surprised, and happy, at the interest and support you continue to show for this project, and I hope I have more substancial news as soon as possible. In the meantime, i'm afraid I can't make any promise, though... Sorry.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game