Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby komaru » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:47 pm

If I may suggest something, might there be a way for players in stomachs to communicate with the horse that ate them in a future update, might be a nice little feature.

Loving the update a lot so far! and look forward to seeing it evolve :3
komaru
???

Postby Kito » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:57 pm

Thank you Endi, I was approxamately 179 meters and so was Guy.
Kito
New to the forum

Postby xsallyxacornxx » Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:10 pm

Really enjoying this update so far love how you can talk to other prey as well as the Horse that ate you keep up the good work guys
- Tasty Snack
xsallyxacornxx
Been posting for a bit

Postby komaru » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:28 pm

Yeah, I'm loving the "little frequent update" thing, appriciate everything you've been doing for the game :3
komaru
???

Postby mr_dawg » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:25 pm

Oh, you can AV now! CV on the horizon?
mr_dawg
Somewhat familiar

Postby mavirr » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:53 pm

I love how the game is progressing ^^
mavirr
New to the forum

Postby bloodwolf03 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:26 am

I agree this version is better than the previous ones. One idea I would like is ifit is possible to have a option for willing prey to offer themselves to a pted
bloodwolf03
Been posting for a bit

Postby bighead » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 am

bloodwolf03 wrote:I agree this version is better than the previous ones. One idea I would like is ifit is possible to have a option for willing prey to offer themselves to a pted

I know that this is a vore game, but it's still a game with pvp aspects, and willing meals would cause issues if they allowed the pred to grow from eating them.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Deioth » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Were there any particular instructions posted for this? It seems overall simple enough with just experimenting to know what does what, but there's no apparent way to escape once eaten it seems? Least, I didn't see anything...
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Zantos » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:51 pm

As of now, no, there's none
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Deioth » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:30 pm

Any plans for a combat lock and alpha strike prevention? Meaning, you can't just leave screen to avoid combat, but you also can't just shrink spam someone and eat them in under 2 seconds. Can't expect much out of an alpha of an alpha but, hey ]:8P

Juuuuust gonna edit this in as I'm curious what the plan is for those of us who'd rather not wind up food to a certain gender or via a certain orifice? Me, I'm really only interested in men, gonna be weird for me once female is properly released.
Last edited by Deioth on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby JaxCane » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 pm

Thought of something that would be fun. What if there is cock-vore and after the pred cv's their prey, they can transfer orally, anally, and vaginally (when the option is available) to a fellow player only if they are at a relatable size. If they are smaller, then the pred could wait until the prey is turned into white gooey cream, allowing for a wider range of possible receivers. If there is no action taken after the cv, then the pred will just ejaculate eventually and the prey will respawn. I feel like this would make things a lot more interesting for prey and pred alike. Not to say this game isn't great, because it's already looking awesome.
Whether you care to know or not, that crimson haired fox knows all your secrets.
JaxCane
New to the forum

Postby Fawcks » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 pm

Maybe I'll care to play more if a mare option becomes available. Was pretty fun, though.
Fawcks
Been posting for a bit

Postby tastyWeasel » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 pm

-scratch that-
JaxCane wrote:Thought of something that would be fun. What if there is cock-vore and after the pred cv's their prey, they can transfer orally, anally, and vaginally (when the option is available) to a fellow player only if they are at a relatable size. If they are smaller, then the pred could wait until the prey is turned into white gooey cream, allowing for a wider range of possible receivers. If there is no action taken after the cv, then the pred will just ejaculate eventually and the prey will respawn. I feel like this would make things a lot more interesting for prey and pred alike. Not to say this game isn't great, because it's already looking awesome.

Awww that would be so kinky!
"Make me cum." Has never been more literal than in the world of cock vore.
Speaking of making cum, interested in knowing how much you'd make?
tastyWeasel
Participator

Postby Firon » Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:17 pm

Fawcks wrote:Maybe I'll care to play more if a mare option becomes available. Was pretty fun, though.

I'm in agreement...but if I find they add digestion to the unbirth content...I'm going to be very disappointed
Firon
---

Postby quicks » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:10 am

How do you eat grass? Trees? All I can do is shrink humans a bunch then eat then for a tiny boost. Everyone else is massive. I feel like it took DAYS to get that big?
quicks
Catastrophe's Posterchild

Postby VoraciousPreyator » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:03 am

So far it's a nice game but some CV and stuff will be nice for future updates. Besides that it's a good game
Vore Code
Commissions Are: Open
Ideas Are: Always Welcome
Discord: Very Selectively Accepting
VoraciousPreyator
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:22 am

This is quite a fun game! There are very few that I can play with my tablet, this one being number two. I just wish there was a way to eat players without hurting them and being able to release them, for the nicer predators around here like I hope to become. I will be the horses named Coop and Tyrone, both are mostly friendly and won't eat you on sight, and if they do they will bring you to a bunch of humans to eat. I eagerly await any possible updates in the future.

Edit: I just wish more of the players did not pick on others so much, makes it hard to grow at the start when you have a giant horse hunting you constantly. I mean once or twice is fine, but I have been eaten by the same horse five times yesterday.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Kusar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:03 am

There was a way to release your prey before completely digesting them, so wait and see for this version. ^^

Good job on the new version.
The UI is clearer (I personally love the "fill bar" that gives you info on how much you are full), the pvp is less punishing, and the auto-refresh makes everything smoother.
Keep up the good work. :)

And if you see a Horse called Kusar, be sure to say Hi.
I don't bite.
Kusar
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:15 am

Oh gosh I would hate to see how brutal it was before, maybe I just have bad luck but I get picked on a lot still.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game