Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby Zantos » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:13 pm

Just a quick word to apologize for the lack of news. We've been very busy lately, and we're slowly getting back to updating the game. We'll give more precise updates when we can
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaxCane » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:40 am

"submit" action feature has been added. See game forum for more info.
Whether you care to know or not, that crimson haired fox knows all your secrets.
JaxCane
New to the forum

Postby Maltior » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:09 pm

And suddenly :
Данный хостинг аккаунт был заблокирован!
Если Вы являетесь владельцем данного аккаунта, просим Вас обратиться в службу поддержку для уточнения причины блокировки.

Which google translates in :
This hosting account has been locked!
If you are the owner of this account, please contact customer support to clarify the reasons for blocking.

Quite surprising ^^'
We're looking forward news, hope everything will get back to normal quickly.

And thanks for the new update.
Maltior
New to the forum

Postby uents » Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:28 pm

One of the problems of this game is that there is no real way to grow without simply eating other horses. The problem being that there is not a very large amount of players, and the one that are there are way to big to consider. The only real way to grow would be to constantly role play, or manage to grow a big enough alt to farm off of. I guess the solution would be bigger humans, npcs seem a little to much right now. Im no programmer but I think making some humans larger would be in the range of this game's development state.
uents
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:44 pm

uents wrote:One of the problems of this game is that there is no real way to grow without simply eating other horses. The problem being that there is not a very large amount of players, and the one that are there are way to big to consider. The only real way to grow would be to constantly role play, or manage to grow a big enough alt to farm off of. I guess the solution would be bigger humans, npcs seem a little to much right now. Im no programmer but I think making some humans larger would be in the range of this game's development state.

I agree, once you get past say 25 meters it becomes really hard, because either everyone is big enough to just eat you in one bite, or you have to feed off humans which only give you like .4 meters worth of growth after filling up. If you're lucky some smaller players may come by but usually they are too fast to catch and if you do catch them they may be unhappy with you. (I feel guilty every time.... But the size they give you is hard to resist. ) Something like bigger humans would be good, like say cows or bears or pigs.

It is still quite fun though.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby uents » Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:55 pm

coop500 wrote:
uents wrote:One of the problems of this game is that there is no real way to grow without simply eating other horses. The problem being that there is not a very large amount of players, and the one that are there are way to big to consider. The only real way to grow would be to constantly role play, or manage to grow a big enough alt to farm off of. I guess the solution would be bigger humans, npcs seem a little to much right now. Im no programmer but I think making some humans larger would be in the range of this game's development state.

I agree, once you get past say 25 meters it becomes really hard, because either everyone is big enough to just eat you in one bite, or you have to feed off humans which only give you like .4 meters worth of growth after filling up. If you're lucky some smaller players may come by but usually they are too fast to catch and if you do catch them they may be unhappy with you. (I feel guilty every time.... But the size they give you is hard to resist. ) Something like bigger humans would be good, like say cows or bears or pigs.

It is still quite fun though.

Yea due to the lack of people some times I end up having to eat the same people twice which doesn't feel good after a while. A spell that causes things to grow or larger prey as you go farther from the 0,0 point are my ideas.
uents
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:14 am

Been watching and playing this for a while. It shows great promise, especially with the recent plans for using new code. :-D However, tonight when I tried to enter, I got an error screen (I cannot read whatever language it is in). I also got a 404 error when trying to enter the forums for the game. Is everything all right? :cry:
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby JayFP » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:31 am

A quick google translate says the hosting account has been blocked. :/

Hope everything gets sorted out soon!
JayFP
New to the forum

Postby Zantos » Wed Dec 17, 2014 6:00 pm

I haven't been able to contact endi yet, and he's the one who manages the hosting (it's all in russian !). Hopefully all will be sorted soon, and if not, we can always set up another server.
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zantos » Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:06 pm

So, I've been thinking about switching to another host if TiT doesn't show up, but I have no idea where I could go. Do you ?
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

Postby player1 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:44 am

To be honest, i have no experience in such things as hosting a server. Now that i really want to try and see what this multiplayer game is like id suggest PMing one of the ss13 server owners or pass a broadwide announcement for help. Im sure it's better than nothing (putting it in the title of the Topic would help as well)
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lapraslunch » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 am

I am greatly saddened to hear of the server issues that this game :cry: I do hope that everything gets sorted out soon.. :| This really was quite fun..
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby Big_D » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:23 pm

how goes the server wars?
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lennyvore » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 pm

yeah hows going on? im startin to really miss it
lennyvore
New to the forum

Postby tech903 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:57 pm

yay, it seems to be back up!
tech903
New to the forum

Postby uents » Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:37 pm

The forum seems to be back up.
uents
Somewhat familiar

Postby lapraslunch » Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:11 am

Glad to see this is back up! :-D
lapraslunch
Somewhat familiar

Postby uents » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:38 pm

Bump Bump Bump
uents
Somewhat familiar

Postby DB1224 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:09 pm

So, since the server are back, is there new feature on the way?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Zantos » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Quite a lot, actually.

However, we're quite unhappy with the way the current version has turned out, and some of our choices have restricted what we can do now. So we're using the opportunity to experiment with new technologies. We're actually rebuilding the whole thing from scratch on a new framework, (hopefully) learning from our mistakes and getting closer to our initial ideas.
It's obviously a lot of work, and it's unlikely you see anything playable in the next few months, but we'll be trying to give updates regurlarly, as well as ask for advice/opinions on some decisions. However, you'll have to go to the game's forum for that !
Zantos
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game