Battle Stallion online

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Battle Stallion online (test! perhaps many bugs)

Postby Kusar » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:39 am

Basically, you were respawning at starting size each time you got eaten.
It was brutal ^^
Kusar
Been posting for a bit

Postby coop500 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:59 am

Oh really? That is brutal, I'm glad they at least changed that.
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Zond » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:08 am

Horse attack)
Attachments
1234242.bmp
1234242.bmp (140.35 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snowytiggy » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:22 am

um, did all the old character sizes and profiles get wiped with the new release, because my old logins say Username and password incorrect, but I try to register with that name and it says it's already taken

Had a 50+m horse before, would like that again lol
Snowytiggy
Somewhat familiar

Postby AMCJavelin » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:47 am

I like this game a lot I look forward to any updates and the like
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Deioth » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:05 pm

Snowytiggy wrote:um, did all the old character sizes and profiles get wiped with the new release, because my old logins say Username and password incorrect, but I try to register with that name and it says it's already taken

Had a 50+m horse before, would like that again lol

I imagine it pretty safe to say that until we get to a more or less proper "beta" and the game's primary systems are set in stone, our sizeable paunches are going to get reset often ]:8P
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby Zond » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:36 am

will horse woman))
Attachments
71576504.jpg
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JaxCane » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:38 pm

Here's an idea. When choosing your species and gender, it would be neat to be able to upload a series of pictures to represent your character. One that you see (where the black trotting horse is now) and the series that a prey would see when eaten depending on how they were consumed. That way it would have variety between preds. And to make things simple, they'd all have to be a certain dimension to be in the game.
Whether you care to know or not, that crimson haired fox knows all your secrets.
JaxCane
New to the forum

Postby Tremors » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:34 am

I totally support that idea. Although you would need to impose strict requirements on the images' dimensions and weigth in order to not break the interface or hinder laggy connections like mine...
Face shots would be nice too.
Tremors
New to the forum

Postby komaru » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:35 pm

I had an idea the other night randomly and thought I'd share it. I'm not sure how hard it'd be to implement so I just wanted to brainstorm it with a possible test example.

The idea would be bots(or NPC preds). The benefit of these would be: 1) Something roaming around to eat prey at off-peak times when there might not be a lot of people online. 2) Could provide another source of food for larger horses, rather than just mass consuming humans. 3)Add a little more of an RPG element to the game.

I would propose that these NPC preds would share a lot of characteristics with the player horses. They would use Stamina for their attacks, if there was a predator capable of shrinking, or other spells, they would use mana for it, etc. The only tricky part might be making a system where the NPC can only make an action once every "x" seconds, to avoid instantly spamming someone with attacks.

For actual spawning/movement, there's a few options. Clearly there's some kind of "respawn" system in place for humans now, so, hopefully, it could be expanded to the preds as well. Also, I think it'd be cool if it was actually possible to make them move around, patrolling certain areas, chasing players, etc.

An example I came up with for this (Just because it'd be easiest to put in, since the necessary art is already there) is the "Wild Horse"

Spoiler: show
Wild Horse
Starting size: 3.2M
Able to eat: up to 2.0M
Attacks: Hoof Strike (Straight up damage.)
Tail Attack (AV)
Bite (OV)

Flavour text:

Hoof Strike: (used on someone else in the area): "The Wild Horse delivers a swift kick to {target}, dealing X damage."
(used on you): "The Wild Horse kicks you hard, dealing X damage."

Tail attack: (Used on someone else): "The Wild Horse sits down on {Target}, smothering them for X damage."
(Used on you): "The World goes black as you are smothered by the Wild Horse's ass, you take X damage."

Bite: (Used on someone Else): "The Wild horse takes a lick and a bite out of {target}, dealing X damage."
(Used on you.): "The Wild Horse tries to grab you in its mouth, you manage to not get eaten, but it still chomps you for X damage."

OV success: (someone else) The Wild horse opens its maw wide, and slowly starts to devour {Target}, a long gulp sends them to its tight stomach.
(on you): The Wild Horse's maw comes towards you, and closes around you, you feel it tasting you as it starts to swallow you whole. With a soft plop, you land in its stinking stomach.

In belly teasing: (Basically the horse would emote one of these every 10 secs or so that there's a prey in its stomach, or could use them if the prey says anything inside the stomach.)
"You tasted delicious, {target}."
*The Wild Horse's stomach gurgles loudly as it starts to digest {target} within it.*
"Don't worry, {target}, you'll be part of a larger horse soon."
*The Wild Horse belches loudly as {target} squirms around in its gut.*

AV success: (Someone else) The Wild Horse sits down on {Target}, but when it gets up, the only trace of {target} is a couple of hooves sticking out of the Wild Horse's pucker!
(You): Your vision is quickly blacked out as the Wild Horse's massive rear crashes down on you, a soft *schluck* and a foul smell alerting you to your new position inside its bowels.

Inside ass teasing: (same as belly, but used when prey is in ass)
*The Wild Horse farts and neighs as its rear end wiggles with {target}'s struggles.*
I hope you enjoy the smell in there, {target}. I can make it much worse!
Don't worry, soon you'll be adding to this fine ass, {target}.
I WILL let you back out, {target}...After I've absorbed most of you!

0 HP text: (stomach) As the stomach acids finally force you into unconsciousness, the Wild Horse pulls you deep into it's intestines.
(Ass) You finally pass out from the terrible scent of the Wild Horse's colon, and you pulled further up into the depths of its intestines.

Intestines teasing:
*The Wild Horse's bowels gurgle and churn loudly as the remains of {target} are broken down within.*
Ah, gone all soft in there, {target}? Now the fun begins!
Mmm, {target}, I can already feel you adding onto my body!
*The Wild Horse lets out a rank fart as its intestines churn around {target}'s body.*

digested completely: (outside): The Wild Horse's body swells as most of {target}'s body is added onto it, the only remains being a few bones in a nugget of horse-poo
(You) Your body finally melts away into nutritious soup, adding onto the Wild Horse's curves. What can't be digested is then ejected from beneath the Wild Horse's tail.

Digested emote: (said after the digested phrase)
"Ah, you felt great, the whole way through, {target}!"
komaru
???

Postby Voraverit » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:28 pm

Just a note the server is broken right know.
Voraverit
Been posting for a bit

Postby JaxCane » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:05 pm

Game is back online!
Whether you care to know or not, that crimson haired fox knows all your secrets.
JaxCane
New to the forum

Postby coop500 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:41 pm

Awww it seems I lost my horse.... I will have to wait until it's a bit more stable, sorry.
coop500
???

Postby Deioth » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 pm

coop500 wrote:Awww it seems I lost my horse.... I will have to wait until it's a bit more stable, sorry.

Expect plenty of horse loss for now, it's too alpha ]:8P
Deioth
The second "Our One and Only" Minotaur

Postby coop500 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Yeah, thats why I'm gonna wait before playing again. I figured I would lose Coop.

Edit: I got my horse back! Yay!
Last edited by coop500 on Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
coop500
???

Postby Voraverit » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:53 am

Just a quick FYI,

Endi set up forum for the game if you want to leave your suggestions there.

http://battlestall.net/forum
Voraverit
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tremors » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:26 am

Discovered a new bug thanks to Ecco hungry mood. :/

Apparently when you digest a human you gain back a little bit of HP, so when you digest a human when you are reaching 0 HP in somehorse's stomach, you may get the "digesting" status TWICE (I guess you reach 0 and begin the process of shifting from stomach to intestines, gain back some HP and reach 0 a second time, retriggering the process).
However, being reborn suppresses only ONE "digesting" status. So now I'm alive and stuck with a remaining digesting status that decreases my size permanently. :/
Tremors
New to the forum

Postby Kligor » Sun Sep 07, 2014 6:31 am

I think there should be a struggle option when swallowed so that you could possibly deal very slight damage to ur predator but also have a chance at escaping.
EDIT: I jsut noticed the forum's existence.
Kligor
Somewhat familiar

Postby komaru » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:06 am

Tremors wrote:Discovered a new bug thanks to Ecco hungry mood. :/

Apparently when you digest a human you gain back a little bit of HP, so when you digest a human when you are reaching 0 HP in somehorse's stomach, you may get the "digesting" status TWICE (I guess you reach 0 and begin the process of shifting from stomach to intestines, gain back some HP and reach 0 a second time, retriggering the process).
However, being reborn suppresses only ONE "digesting" status. So now I'm alive and stuck with a remaining digesting status that decreases my size permanently. :/

Noticed that one as well, it seems to fix itself if you get digested again (at least for me), and will return you to your previously normal size.
komaru
???

Postby Zond » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:43 am

I think to add from the forum http://battlestall.net/forum/

Jax Cane

Hereunder, are the guidelines to how the game works and how to play.
Movement:
Everything involving movement is in the upper-right portion of the user interface.
To move your character, place your mouse cursor over one of the 8 other green-lit blocks you are not currently standing on. Once you click on a box, you will move to that box.
Actions:
There are currently four actions available in v0.0.04 Battle Stallion.
Bite, Hoof Strike, Shrink, and Tail Strike.
Using any of these actions will reduce Stamina. Shrinking will reduce both Stamina and Mana.
Consuming food:
Two types of food exist; Horses (players) and Humans (npc)
Bite is used to eat players or npc's orally. Tail Strike is used to consume players or npc's anally.
In order to eat or sit on anyone, the target needs to be a certain size smaller than you.
In order to consume humans, they must be, at max, half your size.
To consume horses, they must be smaller than a quarter of your size.
After consuming prey, or being consumed, the prey's health will depreciate while in whichever cavity they were placed.
Once health runs out, the prey will be pulled deep inside the predator. In there, the prey's size will depreciate for awhile before being expelled from the predator. Players will slowly regain health and size back to the previous stats after being consumed.
Who can I see? And how does chat work?
While out and about, you can only see and chat with players on the same tile. Same goes for humans, though they'll most likely stay silent. smile
When a player has been eaten, they can chat with the predator that ate them, and the pred can talk back. However, if the prey had eaten someone also, their prey would NOT be able to hear their pred's predator. (hope that makes sense)
Here's a real simple diagram of who can hear who when consumed. 1, 2, and 3 are three different players.
Let's say that 2 ate 1, then 3 ate 2.
1 can hear 2.
2 can hear both 1 and 3.
3 can hear 2 and those in the world around him (if he's not eaten also)
The predator can see who they have eaten and what cavity they reside, only up until they slip "deep inside".
Prey on the other hand can only see other prey in the cavity they're in. And when they slip "deep inside", will see whoever is there too.
If there is more than one player in a cavity, they can talk to each other.

If you have any questions, please outline them below.
P.S. These mechanics may change as the game is developed and new features are put in place, so check back frequently.

First and foremost, no harassment of other players will be tolerated. Consequences can be severe.
With that out of the way...
Safe Zone is X:0 , Y:0 (starting point in the middle of the game map seen as a tile of sand)
At this spot, the general etiquette is consensual consumption only between players (Humans are still up for grabs). If this is not respected, other players will likely react accordingly and remind you of these outlines.
Anywhere else on the map is free reign, so travel at your own risk. Some players will still give you a chance to run, though others may not. If you feel a certain player is harassing you, go to the Safe Zone and tell the players there. Generally, there is a game moderator there who can deal with the problem. Otherwise, contact one of the forum moderators here.
Humans don't spawn any further than 10 tiles from the center, though you can go far past that.
Role-playing happens both at the Safe Zone and in the wild. If you want to have a more private Role-playing experience, the Safe Zone is NOT the place. You'll have to be somewhere in the wild for the most privacy.
If you have additional questions regarding these guidelines, reply below.
P.S. These Guidelines may change as the game is developed and new features are put in place, so check back frequently.
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game