Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby kongpow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:55 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:Found a bit of an incompatibility with the Unified Patch. Namely, the new skeleton doesn't seem ta like HDT. I'm havin' a recurrence of an old problem where nearly every HDT setting I can find is giving me collapsed boob issues.

And while making this post, I've sorta fixed it... can't tell that well 'cause I was dumb enough ta forget ta back up the skeletons I had. Anyways, I went and found what I THINK was the skeleton I had before, opened it up, and copied the position of the PreBreast bones ta the new one in the Unified Patch. The Unified Patch has it's breast bones set kinda high up and back compared ta the old Devourment skeleton...

EDIT: And then there's this, with the Unified Patch...

The attachment offcenter.png is no longer available

When yer belly gets this small, it gets off center. Looked at the unified skeleton just now, and the Belly bone's got an X offset of 1, which is probably the cause.

I've changed them a little for the idles I'm currently using as well. Sometimes its got to be changed around a little, its a pretty easy fix though for the positioning.

As for the HDT issue your having, what HDT are you using? I've had no problems what so ever using UDP 0.1

Also, I've made a discovery accidentally, I've managed to get the belly struggling animation to play throughout the belch wav then switch to shrinking when its finished playing without the use of tfc. This could open a lot of new doors as far as sounds go, but It seems pretty buggy right now.

These khajiit variations as I think these are part of the cause. So, I'm going to hold back on uploading until these are stable.

I'll record a video on it tomorrow. I also downloaded some new stuff for khajiit.
Attachments
TESV 2014-09-20 02-18-42-514.jpg
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:29 am

kongpow wrote:I've changed them a little for the idles I'm currently using as well. Sometimes its got to be changed around a little, its a pretty easy fix though for the positioning.

As for the HDT issue your having, what HDT are you using? I've had no problems what so ever using UDP 0.1

Also, I've made a discovery accidentally, I've managed to get the belly struggling animation to play throughout the belch wav then switch to shrinking when its finished playing without the use of tfc. This could open a lot of new doors as far as sounds go, but It seems pretty buggy right now.

These khajiit variations as I think these are part of the cause. So, I'm going to hold back on uploading until these are stable.

I'll record a video on it tomorrow. I also downloaded some new stuff for khajiit.

Like I said, I sorta fixed the HDT issues; I think it was just the breast bones being in a different position. Possibly a body type thing too; I think my bodyslide setup was based on an older xpms skeleton variant. I dunno...

And dat tropical skyrim pic. Yer makin' me want ta start a new game with Tropical skyrim...

EDIT: ...

ITDOESNOTLIKECROUCHING.png

As pretty as Gat's belly looks normally I think I may just uninstall it for now...
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:10 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:EDIT: And then there's this, with the Unified Patch...

offcenter.png

When yer belly gets this small, it gets off center. Looked at the unified skeleton just now, and the Belly bone's got an X offset of 1, which is probably the cause.

I think that may be intentional. The default female standing animations have the legs sorta at an angle to the torso, and with the belly at an angle like that it conforms to the model better. The downside is that, as you noted, it looks worse when the belly shrinks.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Pyro wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:EDIT: And then there's this, with the Unified Patch...

offcenter.png

I think that may be intentional. The default female standing animations have the legs sorta at an angle to the torso, and with the belly at an angle like that it conforms to the model better. The downside is that, as you noted, it looks worse when the belly shrinks.

I understand what argobargs talkin about now. What your experiencing argo, is devourment ajusting the position of the belly to better fit animations.
However Gat's belly is not supported by this as devourment is set up for only the original mesh right now. Gat was talking about this in an earlier post when he uploaded his mesh. There's really no way around it for now until someone changes the belly positioning (I think) for those crouching and sprinting animations. Still, the mesh clipping was far worse without these animation position fixes for all bellies.

I went in and was testing this stuff out a few mins ago ingame since I haven't noticed it in awhile.

My advice would be to continue to use UDP and avoid thirdperson angles that make this problem more visible. I use immersive first person for combat, roaming, talking, most stuff, and I use thirdperson mainly for just looking at my character and looking around when not moving, and traveling on sabercat tiger or carriage sometimes. I avoid looking at the bellies in general when they get that small because it looks a bit weird.. Compared to say coldsteel's bbw body with hdt belly physics for post vore.

ALSO:

Here's a vid I just made showing both the struggling and shrinking meshes gat uploaded being used with vanilla crouch animations and the KISS mod that adds those khajiit sneak and sprint animations.

Last night, I also went and found mods for digitgrade feet, a tail fix mod so it doesn't look like a buttplug on body models with dat ass, and a high res 4094 khajiit cbbe body texture that works very well with both gat's and the original belly, and a hood that actually looks pretty decent on khajiit females since I intended to wear a hood and not worry so much about finding a high res face texture that matched that body texture.

The biggest thing to note in this video though, is the fact that it didn't change the mesh from struggling to digesting until AFTER the belch audio finished playing. This is being looked into now and is my top priority.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26bekn_khajiit-test_animals

Check it out!

EDIT

OK, so It's not the sounds causing this bug to happen, testing on a new game resulted in the mesh changing from struggling to digesting as soon as the prey dies. So I'm thinking I may have corrupted that particular save that's changing to the digesting mesh at the end of the belch audio. I've been messing around with the TFC command alot more frequently, even so far as saving while devourment scripts were running while in tfc mode. Tfc mode is also the only other way I know of to get the struggle mesh to play past when the prey dies.

Besides that, it ocassionaly makes waiting pass by much faster(4-6hours to 1 second)... so it looks like this is now the greatest, most helpful, bug/corruption that's ever happened to a save for me in skyrim.

Cheers,
kp

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 pm

kongpow wrote:Here's a vid I just made showing both the struggling and shrinking meshes gat uploaded being used with vanilla crouch animations and the KISS mod that adds those khajiit sneak and sprint animations.

Last night, I also went and found mods for digitgrade feet, a tail fix mod so it doesn't look like a buttplug on body models with dat ass, and a high res 4094 khajiit cbbe body texture that works very well with both gat's and the original belly, and a hood that actually looks pretty decent on khajiit females since I intended to wear a hood and not worry so much about finding a high res face texture that matched that body texture.

Would you mind sharing what mods you're using there?
Last edited by Pyro on Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:09 pm

Pyro wrote:
kongpow wrote:Here's a vid I just made showing both the struggling and shrinking meshes gat uploaded being used with vanilla crouch animations and the KISS mod that adds those khajiit sneak and sprint animations.

Would you mind sharing what mods you're using there?

Digitgrade feet
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43833/?

KISS- Khajiit cat sprint and sneak
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/?

Female Khajiit Tail Fix
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46491/?

Dragonscale hood (beast)
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3300/?

Coverkhajiits
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/5941/?

Useing the cbbe khajiit texture from this 4096 texture pack.
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4686/?

be sure to run loot and fnis after installing this stuff.

Cheers,

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:19 pm

Ah, thanks! I assume the body mod is a custom CBBE? Also, where did you get that armor and run animation?
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:02 pm

Pyro wrote:Ah, thanks! I assume the body mod is a custom CBBE? Also, where did you get that armor and run animation?

the body is manga cbbe. Sideromelane's modified xp32 extended skeleton that's included in UDPatch 0.1 allows me to run both manga cbbe and manga adec, at the same time, without any hdt or skeleton related issues whatsoever. You do not need any other skeleton then the one provided in UDP 0.1

However the texture seems on the ass of the adec body dont match up without the correct texturemap/adec textures, which then don't align properly to cbbe. So what I do is just stay away from the adec conversions that show to much of that texture seem, the barbarian explorer one barely gets over the line with this.

The armor in the vid is the manga adec, crimson assassin bodysuit.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

The scarf (color red2) is from grimoas scarf and gugel

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17401/?

I however cannot find you a link to that run animation cause its lost somewhere on loverslab, where it was actually uploaded by someone who I believe took it from a chinese based website a couple years ago when I found it while looking for something else.. not really sure.. It doesnt belong to any animation replacer I've used, and I've used every good run animation posted on nexus. This one is by far my favorite female run animation in the game though.. it's much more graceful and strong then the other female school girly/weak/unimmersive looking run animations that I've tried.

Opps, forgot to add the link :silly:
Here's the walk and run animations. They go in your skyrim/data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/female folder.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9g6hdvrzos49uty/AAAtnAMlNZjtHAGFxKmzFzaha?dl=0

NOTE: I have edited skeleton lightly by moving the belly outwards and lowered a bit via nifscope to reduce clipping a bit with this running animation, Unfortunately there's no way to remove it all together.
some custom idles also need to have the position edited a bit to fit correctly such as the idle animation I use.

Miridium wrote:Yo KP just wanted to message real quick. Shoot us a vid demonstrating the consensual digestive sounds for the RP sections when they're ready.

No problem, I'll make a vid showing the consensual stuff as soon as I get a rough draft up and running.

Heres a couple more pic's of my current setup, (using somber 3 enb)
Attachments
TESV 2014-09-20 02-15-47-208.jpg
TESV 2014-09-20 02-18-47-770.jpg
TESV 2014-09-20 10-22-09-843.jpg
Last edited by kongpow on Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Miridium » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Yo KP just wanted to message real quick. Shoot us a vid demonstrating the consensual digestive sounds for the RP sections when they're ready.
Miridium
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:40 pm

kongpow wrote:Here's the walk and run animations. They go in your skyrim/data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/female folder.

Uh, sorry, did you forget to put the link up?

Edit: Ah, thanks for sharing!
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:54 am

Pyro wrote:
kongpow wrote:Here's the walk and run animations. They go in your skyrim/data/meshes/actors/characters/animations/female folder.

Uh, sorry, did you forget to put the link up?

Edit: Ah, thanks for sharing!

No problem, if anyone runs into trouble installing any of this stuff, send me a PM!

Edit:

Ground work for Consensual 1 is done.

I'll upload a video here in a bit when I go make sure it won't crash skyrim ^^;

Also, there is a extremely large amount of resources for female moans on the internet. So many in fact, that the goal for this quickly went from find high quality sounds to find high quality sounds that could resemble the typical voice acting and accents found in skyrim. When I get more time, I'll look into browsing through skyrim's voice acting to use as well.

Edit2:

OK consensual 1 is sounding pretty good! I still need to edit some volume levels, but I should be able to start working on the next one soon. I created a video to showcase these sounds as well as this funny little bug I'm continuing to enjoy.

Check out this video!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26dx7u_consensual-1_news

On the topic of that bug, I still have no idea how to recreate it, and some other small things I've noticed are a bit buggy. So far all that's been is the timescale moving fast or slow a few times while waiting, and the hair was bugged out after I switched from khajiit to one of the human faces I've created and saved awhile back. Other then that, it's a pretty sweet bug, I can create sounds to take advantage of this additional amount of time that before the prey dies and the struggling animation stop all the while playing a belch wav! It also greatly reduces the need for suffocating sounds to be more immersive. Seeing if i can extend the duration on this is probably going to be the next thing I try.

Cheers,
Attachments
TESV 2014-09-21 12-56-56-519.jpg

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:29 pm

Sounds of Devourment v0.1

Hello all, I've uploaded an early alpha version of this sound mod I'm working on for people to enjoy while other variations are being created. Note that some of these still need a little work, and others that were mostly unfinished have been left out, some will be changed before the fomod version is finished no matter what.

Included is:

Consensual 1
Khajiit 1 2
Mixed Nonconsensual 1 2
Quietprey 1
Struggle conversations 1 2

stomach loop no vocals a b c
vomit newly edited
swallow placeholder

Installation:

-This is a manual install. Make backups.

-unrar/unzip

-listen to the audio and pick out your favorite.

-pick 2 of the .wav files you like best, copy and rename 1 to belcha and 1 to belchb, or rename your favorite to both belcha and belchb.

-The files go into skyrim/data/sound/fx/devourment

Aside from swallow(pending swallow animation update), everything in there is new or has been edited since that last version I uploaded months ago.

Let me know about the general volume levels and muffling effects in different environments. Otherwise, enjoy~!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/75789x4s7lal8mu/Sounds%20of%20Devourment%20Alpha%20v1.rar?dl=0

Note: No time has been spent to make this upload easy to handle. If you run into problems, please wait until v1 is finished.

Cheers,
KP

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rac0r » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:59 am

Downloaded the new sounds and they are awesome! Good job kongpow and those hiccups are just so cute.. *ahem*.. I mean, cool.. ^-^
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:15 am

Rac0r wrote:Downloaded the new sounds and they are awesome! Good job kongpow and those hiccups are just so cute.. *ahem*.. I mean, cool.. ^-^

Glad you like the sounds, the conversation based stuff was supposed to be more a teaser then anything else for the sound related possibilities of the RP update. I'm kinda holding off on creating more advanced rp audio until I have a better idea of how it will all piece together good. However, I'm going to create a few other probably less conversational but good variations before releasing SoDv1.0. I'll post some stuff here when it's done.

Also, I'm looking forward to more of your art!

Cheers,
KP

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:39 pm

I made a mod I think some of you will enjoy.

This mod turns some animals female, combined with the edible animals mod, will result in some animals being able to eat the player.
The creatures edited are:

Bears (Black, Brown, Snow)
Chaurus (and Reaper)
Cow (and Painted)
Deer
Dragon (Fire, Snow, Tundra)
Elk (There was already a female version so there are still male Elk running around)
Frostbite Spider (Only the Large and Giant versions)
Horker
Horse (I'm not going to type them all out. Ride able horses and saddled horses)
Mammoth (Wild and Tamed)
Mudcrab (Giant only, I don't recall how big they get, might change this.)
Sabre Cat (and Snowy)
Spriggan (and Matron)
Troll (and Frost)
Werewolf (only in wolf form, don't know if this allows the player to preform swallow)
Wolf (and Ice)

Now a few notes.
1. You need the edible animals mod, probably. I think it makes the animals NPCs and mine makes them female.
2. This isn't stable, not fully tested, and I don't know how it will screw up your game. I have only really tested it with bears and horkers.
3. No animations or bellies on the creatures. Use your imaginations!
4. Be sure to set the weight gain per NPC eaten to 0, or you will crash to desktop if your player is digested.
5. You get really excited about dragons? Well don't be. I haven't tested it, but the swallow spell probably is only usable in range of the dragons chest, not its face, which will make it difficult to be eaten.
6. For some reason, you can only be eaten once before quitting the game and you need to remove the "Don't Swallow Me!" object after you are coughed up.

I'm probably not supporting this mod, but PM me if you have questions or want me to tweak it for you. I can maybe add functionality for certain mod enemies.
If you can help with the you-can-only-be-eaten-once problem I'm having. Also PM me.

Read all that? Good. Here you go. Have fun.
https://mega.co.nz/#!0dxhAQQL!3N5lh0eAS ... kmgxziKazg
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:46 pm

Sounds pretty cool, even considering all the bugs. I might have to check it out.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby futavorelover » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Kongpow, I just watched your consensual 2 video and if I may ask what mod is it your using that let you ask saadia to "get to know her better"
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:27 pm

Sexlab Submit.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:30 pm

CONSENSUAL 2 VID:

I recorded this video showcasing the second consensual sound variation for those who are interested in testing it out early. the ending of this particular recording turned out to be pretty funny. There's a link to the early download below as well.

Oh, and I should really get one of those good bard music mods... ^^;

Note: some of the volume levels will be adjusted slightly.

Check it out,

Video:
https://vimeo.com/107432590

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ejs48gccu44sow/Consensual2.wav?dl=0

(place this in skyrim/data/sound/fx/devourment>>>get consensual 1 as belcha and consensual2 as belchb)

Edit:
Also, if anyone has time, please test bellyport with consensual 1 or 2 and let me know (when prey dies) if the belly mesh changes from struggling to digesting before or after the consensual audio finishes playing. Thanks!

Enjoy

PS. Vertex face editing...=3=
Attachments
TESV 2014-09-23 14-23-28-499.jpg
Last edited by kongpow on Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby futavorelover » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Shadowlyger wrote:Sexlab Submit.

Thank you
futavorelover
Somewhat familiar