Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby IEatYouWhole » Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:23 pm

PSU Saga wrote:
IEatYouWhole wrote:
PSU Saga wrote:Is there a way to individually change stats with the console like swallow resistance and acid resistance?

you can change the level of devourment with (player.setav variable05) i think then a number like 1000 to make it lvl 1000, in doing so will up your devourment stats, but seperately am unsure

Yeah, I gathered that. I was hoping there would be modular variables that could be alternatively edited without the master variable being changed. With my brief coding knowledge, I wouldn't doubt it could be so but I thought I'd ask anyway just to be sure.

i think if was a way, it would have been mentioned by now, hopefully someone better than us both could help :P i still do not know how to turn off animals that can eat you, as my devourment bit on mods page in skyrim looks the same as it was before update.
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:09 pm

PSU Saga wrote:
IEatYouWhole wrote:
PSU Saga wrote:Is there a way to individually change stats with the console like swallow resistance and acid resistance?

you can change the level of devourment with (player.setav variable05) i think then a number like 1000 to make it lvl 1000, in doing so will up your devourment stats, but seperately am unsure

Yeah, I gathered that. I was hoping there would be modular variables that could be alternatively edited without the master variable being changed. With my brief coding knowledge, I wouldn't doubt it could be so but I thought I'd ask anyway just to be sure.

I get your point. i was trying to achieve the same, but i got only as far with enchantments..... Its a crappy way but it works... buy enchanted items from Mia, console your enchanting to some insane value and enchant stuff.... gotta force equip though.... its crappy but funny... (especially when enchanting through console..... bow with bellyport effect! yummy! (but also crappy as..... *ehm*))
Brutaller
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:22 pm

Hey Sideromelane...

So if the devourment esp has those dialog conversations with conditions that are called when pressing G while in a pred, and I then make that esp a master, add new info's to the same topic and new conditions to existing topics what happens if the master changes?

Will things go wonky if updates to the master?

Will I be able to easily update my modification or is it back to square one? Do it all over again?

I saw an option for exporting dialog is it very effective?

Sorry to single you out but you seem to be a bit more knowledgeable in these matters.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Terrafox » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:08 pm

Hey, what can I do if for some reason if I can't swallow anyone? Like if I tried to add the spell in the console command and nothing happends.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Terrafox wrote:Hey, what can I do if for some reason if I can't swallow anyone? Like if I tried to add the spell in the console command and nothing happends.

Everything should be added automagically when the mod loads. If it didn't try reloading the save. Worked for me at one time.

There is a lot more going on behind the scenes than just the ability if the quest does not start, which it should automatically then yah stuff won't work...
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby darkevilme » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:10 am

Odd question. But it occured to me.
What do people think are the best body model replacers or armour replacers to use with devourment?
darkevilme
---

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:49 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Hey Sideromelane...

So if the devourment esp has those dialog conversations with conditions that are called when pressing G while in a pred, and I then make that esp a master, add new info's to the same topic and new conditions to existing topics what happens if the master changes?

Will things go wonky if updates to the master?

Will I be able to easily update my modification or is it back to square one? Do it all over again?

I saw an option for exporting dialog is it very effective?

Sorry to single you out but you seem to be a bit more knowledgeable in these matters.

The purpose of your mod list is this: Newer overrides older.

So, in essence, everything that loads after Skyrim.BSA is overriding a function in Skyrim.BSA

Which brings us to Devourment.

Devourment is itself a mod, overriding and expanding functions of Skyrim. Anything that you load AFTER devourment however, which uses Devourment as a master, will OVERRIDE the functions of Devourment. I could for example release a mod that replaces swallowing with unbirth, replace all the dialogue, etc, and that would work fine. However, if a later edition of devourment added a new power called, say, Anal Vore, my mod would ignore it, since it wouldn't know anything about it! However the original swallowing part of devourment would still be replaced by Unbirth (in this example).

So yes, you will probably have to do some tweaking of your mod once new devourment releases come along, you shouldn't need to start over from scratch.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:44 pm

Hey everyone, I'm doing some vore pic comics and I wanted to know if there is a way to just get the belly to stay on and if I can what about changing the size of the belly?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:41 pm

darkevilme wrote:Odd question. But it occured to me.
What do people think are the best body model replacers or armour replacers to use with devourment?

CBBE is a good basic choice along with armor and clothes replacers that go along with it.

For the user familiar with modding I would highly recommend bodyslide.

I allows you to make body shapes to your liking. You can control what the skinniest person in skyrim will look like and what the heaviest person in skyrim will look like and everything along the spectrum with be a gradual shift from one to the other.

I like to make the skinniest be actually small and petite in shape and the heaviest an extremely buxom wide hipped woman, even a little pudgy. What I imagine a pred would look like after eating a few dozen people. Its not too complicated but more advanced than installing just cbbe.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Terrafox wrote:Hey everyone, I'm doing some vore pic comics and I wanted to know if there is a way to just get the belly to stay on and if I can what about changing the size of the belly?

I believe the stomach is an armor piece, you might be able to find it in the console... Not sure, never tried. For example in the console typing

help iron

would find every item with iron in the name and give you the code you need to create a copy. If you could find the stomach then you'd be able to equip it.

Changing the size. I have no clue.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Sheights » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:41 pm

On the subject of belly armors, a thought occurs to me. Do creatures and animals have equipment slots? Can I have animals have belly meshes just by adding them in?
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:01 pm

Sheights wrote:On the subject of belly armors, a thought occurs to me. Do creatures and animals have equipment slots? Can I have animals have belly meshes just by adding them in?

If creatures had equipment slots, wouldn't there be more mods like "dress up your dog" or something else? Its not like i know a thing but i dare to be pessimistic
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Sheights » Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:20 pm

Brutaller wrote:
Sheights wrote:On the subject of belly armors, a thought occurs to me. Do creatures and animals have equipment slots? Can I have animals have belly meshes just by adding them in?

If creatures had equipment slots, wouldn't there be more mods like "dress up your dog" or something else? Its not like i know a thing but i dare to be pessimistic

So I'm guessing each animal will need a whole new skeleton or something like that. I'm wondering if I can use the same mesh but new skeleton.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:23 pm

Sheights wrote:
Brutaller wrote:

So I'm guessing each animal will need a whole new skeleton or something like that. I'm wondering if I can use the same mesh but new skeleton.

Yes, animals have equipment slots.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tq8qwh010ks1t ... s.png?dl=0
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:01 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Yes, animals have equipment slots.

So really the only thing preventing creatures from having bellies is the bellies don't exist?
Well I have a new goal. I hope I'm good at making meshes.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:10 am

Sheights wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Yes, animals have equipment slots.

So really the only thing preventing creatures from having bellies is the bellies don't exist?
Well I have a new goal. I hope I'm good at making meshes.

Bear in mind, I just loaded up the bare Skyrim file, no add-ons or mods attached, so there may be interference from other mods etc, but essentially, yeah, it ought to simply be a case of strapping the armor piece on to the appropriate slot. I've been meaning to test it with giants actually, so I can get a giant race up and running, just not had time due to RL commitments.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby John » Sat Dec 27, 2014 7:41 pm

Been having issues trying to play Skyrim with devourment. I have thus far gone to a fresh, clean install after removing all my save files and turning off cloud sync so that becomes a non-issue. Installed SKSE and ran it, booted up fine, then all the other mods I am using except devourment without issue. Then install devourment, it gets past the Bethesda logo and promptly crashes. This point not certain what to do.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:42 pm

John wrote:Been having issues trying to play Skyrim with devourment. I have thus far gone to a fresh, clean install after removing all my save files and turning off cloud sync so that becomes a non-issue. Installed SKSE and ran it, booted up fine, then all the other mods I am using except devourment without issue. Then install devourment, it gets past the Bethesda logo and promptly crashes. This point not certain what to do.

Do you have Dual Sheathe Redux? You need to run the updater every time you change your mod list.
If you don't. Post your mod list.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby IEatYouWhole » Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:03 pm

so i am going to ask this again just becasue i redownloaded and re-installed the add on mod for devourment meant to fix it, i still am unable to have a belly appear when i eat an enemy, is there a reason for this? i have checked all my mods and non have anything that would collide with any of the meshes,
I will swallow you whole :3
IEatYouWhole
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:15 am

Something just came up. The unified patch skeleton, is it just for females or is there a male one shoehorned in there? I ask cuz I use sexlab and sometimes the guy's legs look a bit weird.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game