Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby puck5 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 12:16 am

Person wrote:
puck5 wrote:I can't seem to get any female NPC to swallow me. I type 'cast (Spell Hex Code) player voice' and hit enter but I seem to get an error that says compiled script not saved.

Hi again. Did you click on the npc first?
I did. I also get two different error messages now too. One says incorrect magical item and the other says missing parameter. I actually don't even get a lethal swallow option. One says non-lethal and the two others say don't swallow me. There is a swallow whole thing but it has Shou by it and not spel.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:17 am

Either the game hates you or you're entering wrong :lol: Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. :)
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:38 am

Person wrote:Either the game hates you or you're entering wrong :lol: Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. :)
I have tried typing it every which way. I even uninstalled the mod and re-installed it and I still have the same issue.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:37 am

puck5 wrote:
Person wrote:Either the game hates you or you're entering wrong :lol: Keep trying, you'll get it eventually. :)
I have tried typing it every which way. I even uninstalled the mod and re-installed it and I still have the same issue.

Hmm... Maybe you're not close enough to the NPC? Maybe you have too much health?

Poojawa wrote:Want a quick Prey mode setting? Try this~

Code: Select all
set 000mindigestiontime to 200
player.setav healrate 0
player.forceav health 100

This will ensure that any NPC that you 'force' to swallow you via the cast <swallow spell> player voice command will lethally digest you in a reasonable amount of time. Assuming you didn't increase digestion damage beyond 'vanilla' mod rates.

Increase the time and/or player health for lengthier play~

If you want to quickly set that mode. Save it to a txt under say, 'preymode' then drop into your skyrim folder with the exe. Then you can simply "bat preymode" and go :3
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyro » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:31 pm

^ It could be that you're using the wrong spell code. I noticed that the console lists several different versions of it.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that the link to an alternate sound pack in the OP seems to be broken. Do you perchance have a mirror or anything?
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby Person » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Pyro wrote:By the way, I couldn't help but notice that the link to an alternate sound pack in the OP seems to be broken. Do you perchance have a mirror or anything?

I think I actually have a copy of Kongpow's soundpack if that's what you're looking for. I've also got a slightly edited version of that I made for myself.

I can PM them to you if you like :)
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyro » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:45 pm

Sure, I'd appreciate it.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:53 am

Pyro wrote:^ It could be that you're using the wrong spell code. I noticed that the console lists several different versions of it.

By the way, I couldn't help but notice that the link to an alternate sound pack in the OP seems to be broken. Do you perchance have a mirror or anything?

The Mega account hosting that download got parked, I'm currently working on multiple sets of sounds that will give everyone many more options to choose from based on personal preference!

The next step would be to figure out how I can get skyui to change the selected sound type playing, for quick and easy ingame changing between F/F and F/M for example, I believe this may be a good work around for how devourment queue's audio if I can get it to work outside of messing with the devourment esp. I'll have to get some input on this from sideromelane and vegan in the future.

A download link for a few of the early alpha sounds is posted on page 157 of the devourment thread, I need a few other people to test them out and let me know if the sounds are to quiet or to loud so I can have a better idea of a good volume threshold across the map.

Once It's all completed I'll post the link here, as well as my sig, and on the devourment page. Vegan has also stated he intends at some point to update the first post in the devourment thread to include devourment based mods, such as several things on the first page of this thread.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:25 pm

kongpow wrote:
Pyro wrote:^ It could be that you're using the wrong spell code. I noticed that the console lists several different versions of it.

The Mega account hosting that download got parked, I'm currently working on multiple sets of sounds that will give everyone many more options to choose from based on personal preference!

The next step would be to figure out how I can get skyui to change the selected sound type playing, for quick and easy ingame changing between F/F and F/M for example, I believe this may be a good work around for how devourment queue's audio if I can get it to work outside of messing with the devourment esp. I'll have to get some input on this from sideromelane and vegan in the future.

A download link for a few of the early alpha sounds is posted on page 157 of the devourment thread, I need a few other people to test them out and let me know if the sounds are to quiet or to loud so I can have a better idea of a good volume threshold across the map.

Once It's all completed I'll post the link here, as well as my sig, and on the devourment page. Vegan has also stated he intends at some point to update the first post in the devourment thread to include devourment based mods, such as several things on the first page of this thread.

Have you thought about chucking them all into a single download and give it a NMM installer? Lets people pick the options via tickboxes during install.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:51 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
kongpow wrote:

Have you thought about chucking them all into a single download and give it a NMM installer? Lets people pick the options via tickboxes during install.

That is a really good idea, and I actually didn't think of NMM. That would remove any complications with people installing it, I'll look into that for sure. Thanks!

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:18 pm

I use Mod Organizer. :P It really should be used by everyone, it's a really useful tool and it even has profiles and stuff.

But that's all off topic, sorry. :silly:
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:28 pm

Person wrote:I use Mod Organizer. :P It really should be used by everyone, it's a really useful tool and it even has profiles and stuff.

Eh, I don't consider skyrim mod managers off topic, since they're pretty much required for adding multiple mods quickly and efficiently. I've heard alot of good stuff about MO, but I've been using NMM for awile now. Haven't had any real problems from it aside from the ocassional crash a long time ago in older versions. I'm also a lot more familar with NMM it then MO.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:07 pm

Person wrote:I use Mod Organizer. :P It really should be used by everyone, it's a really useful tool and it even has profiles and stuff.

I never got the hang of MO, I tend to use NMM for the installation part, load the Skyrim launcher to initialize the ESP files, then run LooT to properly sort the modlist, then finally run SKSE launcher to actually play.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Kirah » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:08 pm

When typing "help swallow" in the console, the game lists more than one instance of both the lethal and the non-lethal versions. Is there any way to know which one to use?
Kirah
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Person » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:54 pm

Kirah wrote:When typing "help swallow" in the console, the game lists more than one instance of both the lethal and the non-lethal versions. Is there any way to know which one to use?

Probably check this post :wink:

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324#p1977851

Edit:

If you scroll to a certain point you may see a non-lethal and a lethal version separated by a few entries. Those seem to work.

Btw it seems that a successful swallow depends on stats and plain luck, so there's a probability that nothing will happen if you're trying to force an NPC to do it.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Doubt

Postby Raiden13 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:16 am

I love to play as a khajiit/argonian character, but when i'm swallowed by an npc and be completelly digested my game crashes. I ticked "Continue playing after digestion". I found very interesting continue playing as your predator and so on as you found other stronger than you :<. What happens?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pyro » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:33 am

That feature is expectionally buggy. I've gotten it to work once or twice, but usually it just crashes the game.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:12 pm

Hey Sideromelane, If its alright with you, I'd like to post audio previews, and early testing stuff on this thread for now. I just don't feel like it warrants an additional devourment subthread. Vegan has already said he has no problem with devourment related things and mods being posted in the devourment thread, but I'm thinking its a better idea to reduce the amount of sound related posts that are beginning to clutter the main thread. Let me know your thought's on it, thanks!

For now, here's a preview of the first mixed vocal/suffocation non consensual variant that I spent the better half of the morning working on.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x267sme_mixed-vocal-painful-1_videogames

I redid most of the first scream variant I uploaded for testing, as it was only uploaded for volume equalization testing between the actual volume and the way skyrim plays audio as well as in different environments. Also, i'm liking the Idea of a mixed variants as well for those who want the best of both worlds too.

Let me know what you guys think of it, Thanks!

------------------------------
Edit1:

Getting close to being finished with the next variant of mixed panic/suffocation/claustrophobic. Most of the ground works done with this one now, just needs testing mainly.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x268216_mixedpanicb2_animals

-----------------------------------
Edit2:

Finished with mixed comic relief/struggle variation. This is probably the least immersive variation so far, but it was a lot of fun to make.
This one is comic relief and for anyone looking for something on the lighter, funny side.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x26867e_mixed-comic-relief-struggle_fun

Check it out!

Note: these are just previews for now. I'd like to finish a solid pack of sounds before uploading.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Going to begin working on consensual variations soon. Also, the no-sounds-from-prey variations are done as well. However there is still some bodily noises and female sighs in one and the other has only occasional female vocals in it.

I will not be releasing a variation without these female vocals as I will not be supporting anything other then F/?.

Cheers!
Kp

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:31 pm

Those are some pretty impressive sounds, but you're seriously not going to make a version without the sighs/moans/giggling? I understand your wish to keep it F/?, but I don't like to use the female voice sounds because they feel completely out of place for the brash Khajiit predator chick I play.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kongpow » Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Pyro wrote:Those are some pretty impressive sounds, but you're seriously not going to make a version without the sighs/moans/giggling? I understand your wish to keep it F/?, but I don't like to use the female voice sounds because they feel completely out of place for the brash Khajiit predator chick I play.

Oh I forgot to mention that, I intend to make a khajiit and an argonian variation using skyrim and oblivion sound files most likely with a purr or hiss thrown in. I may actually do these next and do consensual after since having a base audio will make it much easier to convert to consensual types. I'll upload the khajiit one for testing once it's in beta stages. :wink:

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game