Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby Royal_Starlord » Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:22 pm

Eating people without the ring of Namira, aw yis~♥
To be honest though, I'd rather have cannibalism in the game as an ability you can use any time after completing a certain quest, rather than having to wear a ring JUST to have that ability.
Myeh~♥
Royal_Starlord
Participator

Postby Occulore » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:09 pm

kongpow wrote:CONSENSUAL 2 VID:

I recorded this video showcasing the second consensual sound variation for those who are interested in testing it out early. the ending of this particular recording turned out to be pretty funny. There's a link to the early download below as well.

Oh, and I should really get one of those good bard music mods... ^^;

Note: some of the volume levels will be adjusted slightly.

Check it out,

Video:
https://vimeo.com/107432590

Download:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ejs48gccu44sow/Consensual2.wav?dl=0

(place this in skyrim/data/sound/fx/devourment>>>get consensual 1 as belcha and consensual2 as belchb)

Edit:
Also, if anyone has time, please test bellyport with consensual 1 or 2 and let me know (when prey dies) if the belly mesh changes from struggling to digesting before or after the consensual audio finishes playing. Thanks!

Enjoy

PS. Vertex face editing...=3=

Hey man whats the body pose animation that you use? As well as the mesh for the body?
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

Postby kongpow » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:20 pm

Demonking44 wrote:Hey man whats the body pose animation that you use? As well as the mesh for the body?

The idle animation is from pretty female idles, It's one of the mixed variations, I forget what one. For some of these idles, the position of the belly has to be slightly changed via nifscope or you will have an offset stomach. Also lowering the belly position and extending it out a bit is a pretty good idea as well for body meshes with large assets to reduce clipping with breasts and legs.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11954/?

The body is manga cbbe and that particular armor is the manga cbbe conversion White Mage, from the manga tera collection

Manga:
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-conversions-for-manga-body/

Original:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25846/?

cheers,
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sheights » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi me again. I still have single digit posts to my name, but today I add one more to bring you news of my observations.

This is V 0.2 of the Female Animals mod. The aim of this mod is to allow the beasts of Skyrim able to eat the player. It will probably never see a 1.0 release, as I'm sure Vegan will add voracious wildlife before he adds what I need to fix the mod... If it needs to be added anyway, if it is already available to me, I will be stoked.

What's changed in this mod is I have also made the animals NPCs as well, gaining independency from the Edible Animals mod by Sider. But that is not the reason for this post. The reason is I understand the bugs now and I wanted to share them with you.

So here is the bug that I am unable to fix right now.
The player is able to eat or be eaten by an animal once before losing the ability to eat or be eaten by anything else (including women NPCs)
If you load the game to a previous point before eating/being eaten, all is fixed.
This also applies to any NPCs that encounter this functionality.

All of this leads me to believe that there is some incompatibility with the swallow command with animals. If I had the source for the scripts I could figure out what it is, but I don't feel comfortable editing Vegan's code when hopefully the same feature will hopefully be released sometime soon.

This functionality makes for some amusing gameplay. My follower and I once encountered a giant frostbite spider, after killing it, it pukes up a vigilant of Stendar.

On a final note my guess was correct, this mod does allow dragons to eat the player, but the origin point is in their chests and the dragons are too big for the player to get there. I successfully tested this with the tcl command.

Anyway, here is V0.2 of the mod. if you even read this post, you rock!

And if I'm stepping on anyone's toes with this thing, let me know. I understand this mod sees it's fair share of drama and I don't want to cause any of it.
Sheights
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:06 pm

So I'm trying to make the dialog option that you can ask your companion to swallow you.

I want it to use the lethal swallow mechanic instead of the non lethal one...

Is this possible? which spell is it in the editor?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kongpow » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:53 pm

Sheights wrote:Hi me again. I still have single digit posts to my name, but today I add one more to bring you news of my observations.

This is V 0.2 of the Female Animals mod. The aim of this mod is to allow the beasts of Skyrim able to eat the player. It will probably never see a 1.0 release, as I'm sure Vegan will add voracious wildlife before he adds what I need to fix the mod... If it needs to be added anyway, if it is already available to me, I will be stoked.

What's changed in this mod is I have also made the animals NPCs as well, gaining independency from the Edible Animals mod by Sider. But that is not the reason for this post. The reason is I understand the bugs now and I wanted to share them with you.

So here is the bug that I am unable to fix right now.
The player is able to eat or be eaten by an animal once before losing the ability to eat or be eaten by anything else (including women NPCs)
If you load the game to a previous point before eating/being eaten, all is fixed.
This also applies to any NPCs that encounter this functionality.

All of this leads me to believe that there is some incompatibility with the swallow command with animals. If I had the source for the scripts I could figure out what it is, but I don't feel comfortable editing Vegan's code when hopefully the same feature will hopefully be released sometime soon.

This functionality makes for some amusing gameplay. My follower and I once encountered a giant frostbite spider, after killing it, it pukes up a vigilant of Stendar.

On a final note my guess was correct, this mod does allow dragons to eat the player, but the origin point is in their chests and the dragons are too big for the player to get there. I successfully tested this with the tcl command.

Anyway, here is V0.2 of the mod. if you even read this post, you rock!

And if I'm stepping on anyone's toes with this thing, let me know. I understand this mod sees it's fair share of drama and I don't want to cause any of it.

I endorse this mod, and you for sharing it, quite a bit. I just wish Devourment chose what set of sounds to play based on the prey and pred, I'd happily make a set of sounds for every F/creature and creature/F in skyrim.

I think the main issue you're running into, is a very similar issue I am, more or less. It's currently difficult to implement these extensions efficiently and with stability, which is even more difficult as long as the mod is in continued development. I believe it will be much more flexible in the future, as this will help the community to create and contribute much more content to Devourment.

Either way, looking forward to any progress you make on it in the future.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:So I'm trying to make the dialog option that you can ask your companion to swallow you.

I want it to use the lethal swallow mechanic instead of the non lethal one...

Is this possible? which spell is it in the editor?

I pretty sure this is possible, however, I don't recall the commands for it off hand. Does anyone else?

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:47 am

I found it. I opened the dialog editor in the creation kit and changed the spell property to the swallow spell. Now my friends will digest me if I ask them to!

Its a really easy change took 5 minutes.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Pyro » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:52 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:I found it. I opened the dialog editor in the creation kit and changed the spell property to the swallow spell. Now my friends will digest me if I ask them to!

What spell did you set it to, exactly? I tried to do something similar and it just crashed the game. >_>

- - -

So, I've been considering learning how to use the creation kit, and I thought it might be a neat idea to start mapping by creating a devourment-oriented player home. It could have things like a dungeon you can use to buy/capture prey to save for later, a place to dispose of your meals' remains without making a mess in your home, etc.

Would anyone be interested in something like that?
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby kenny316 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Pyro wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:I found it. I opened the dialog editor in the creation kit and changed the spell property to the swallow spell. Now my friends will digest me if I ask them to!

What spell did you set it to, exactly? I tried to do something similar and it just crashed the game. >_>

- - -

So, I've been considering learning how to use the creation kit, and I thought it might be a neat idea to start mapping by creating a devourment-oriented player home. It could have things like a dungeon you can use to buy/capture prey to save for later, a place to dispose of your meals' remains without making a mess in your home, etc.

I would be very interested.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:58 pm

Pyro wrote:

I've actually played out scenario's very similar to this with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18480/?
as well as the Dark Brotherhood HQ.

I'd love to have a player home thats really meant for Devourment. Personally for this I'd prefer something small and cozy on the outside, with many hidden secrets within. That's just a preference though, I endorse this to create even more vore immersion in skyrim.

------------------------------------------------
Also, I'm really liking this particular hdtphysicsextensions.xml by Minou.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35885-minous-hdt-physics/

It looks damn good and works just fine with Sideromelane's modified Xp32 Extended Devourment skeleton, included in UDP 0.1.

Hair and cloth physics also look very good with it.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Unrelated: Good. Movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV6bxCDKz-w
Attachments
TESV 2014-10-06 21-33-29-371.jpg

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mrgene » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:36 am

Its not hard to setup to allow allies, and followers to swallow and actually digest you on request, without having to constantly fart around with console commands. You need to go to the quests in the creation kit, and look for the devourment quest dialogue. You'll be changing the linked devourment script called I think endonpcswallow to npcswallow. I can post a tutorial, when I get back up from sleeping.
mrgene
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:20 am

mrgene wrote:Its not hard to setup to allow allies, and followers to swallow and actually digest you on request, without having to constantly fart around with console commands. You need to go to the quests in the creation kit, and look for the devourment quest dialogue. You'll be changing the linked devourment script called I think endonpcswallow to npcswallow. I can post a tutorial, when I get back up from sleeping.

This is something I think people will enjoy. Looking forward to your tutorial on it.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zhao » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:09 am

mrgene wrote:Its not hard to setup to allow allies, and followers to swallow and actually digest you on request, without having to constantly fart around with console commands. You need to go to the quests in the creation kit, and look for the devourment quest dialogue. You'll be changing the linked devourment script called I think endonpcswallow to npcswallow. I can post a tutorial, when I get back up from sleeping.

Another tip -

If you want the same effect to happen during random swallowings, go into magic effects,find 000RandomSwallowEffect, then in papryus scripts on the right, select RandomSwallowScript. The Properties box will then be selectable. click it and then select the second property command "swallow" and change 000RandomswallowSpell to 000SwallowWholeNPC, hit OK and save.

Now you will get digested when NPC's randomly swallow you after you tell them they can do so.

Another thing that I should mention you can do, that I personally changed, is prevent hostile NPC's swallowing you if they are knocked down, flying through the air past you, or paralyzed/Frozen. You can go into the 000SwallowEffectNPC magic effect and make new target conditions. For this one what a personally did was make a new condition where the target had to be power attacking in order to attempt to swallow.

I tried using GetKnockedState (condition to check if the target or subject (target in this case since this is a Targeted Actor effect) is knock down or paralyzed) but is does not fire the way it should (especially since the NPC can still eat you while flying past you after getting knocked of their feet).
Probably have noticed too that if you character is eaten while on a horse the things go all to hell.
To prevent this you can even state that you cannot get eaten while riding a mount (IsRidingMount condition).

There are several different conditions that you can mess around with to your liking. Some do not work at all (for instance, trying to get NPC's to swallow you only when your health get low, by using the gethealthpercentage function) will not work through magic effects. This is not a problem with this mod, but is a problem on Bethesda's end.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby mrgene » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Steps to get your followers, and friends to swallow you, and try to digest you. Without having to fiddle with console commands. Disclaimer, this tutorial just changes the script call linked with "Would you mind swallowing me?" To the script call associated with the Swallow command. This tutorial will not teach you how to modify chances of being eaten, so when you swap the scripts out, and you ask the Follower, or Friend to eat you. But nothing happens, it's probably due to the fact they aren't strong enough to swallow you. Since the scripts will be changed, when your follower tries to eat you and you struggle free, that's because of the script its linked to.
So without further ado.

Launch the Creation kit

Click File, then Data
In the newly opened window called "Data", scroll down till you find Devourment, click the check box, then click "Set as Active File", now click "OK".

It will seem like the proggie has locked up, but it hasn't, while its loading, you may get an error dialogue box. No worries, just keep clicking "Yes to All". Don't worry clicking "yes to all" will not break the mod.

After everything has finished loading, you'll be looking for "Object Window", in Object Window you'll want to look for "Character". Once found expand the tree by clicking the "+" sign, once its been expanded, look for "Quest", click Quest (you dont need to expand it), once clicked you should see a whole lot of text under the "Editor ID" tab.

Look for 000DevourmentDialogQuest, once found double click it, or right click it and select "Edit".
New window pops up called Quest: 000DevourmentDialogQuest, in that window look for Editor ID, once found Click the First 000Devourme, You'll see some text to the right of it from the game, "You don't have to ask me twice! Just let me know when you want out." Double click that, or right click and select edit.

Another new window pops up called "Topic Info", look for Script Name, under it will be TIF_0100D5EF, again double click, or right click edit properties. Properties for Script will pop up, in that you'll see "EndoSpell", when selected, you'll see "000EndoSpellNPC". You'll be changing that to "000SwallowWholeNPC".

Changing the Follower or Friend, randomly swallowing you involves the same steps, you'll be changing RandomSwallowSpell to 000SwallowWholeNPC, but the Script name is different its TIF_0100E0C3.

I went about a different way to change how I get ate, but this was the first way I had done it. This does not change how NPC preds eat ya, but it uses their call Script.
I chose to go about it a different way because I'm trying to change how my allies eat me, like forcing the script to not calculate Swallow Chance, I just havn't worked on it much. Once done and its been tested, I can share it with you guys.

I can be convinced to upload a video documenting on how to do this, or I can post pics. But I figure this is quite thorough enough. All you gotta do is ask.
mrgene
New to the forum

Postby mrgene » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm

You mean no more pred swallowing me when they've been paralyzed, ROCK!
mrgene
New to the forum

Postby OldOne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:59 pm

OK, I will say right now, not sure if I should be posting this here, or in the main Dev thread.

But I am sure most people are probably installing this, and any other manually downloaded mods, that either did not come from nexus, or did not have the NMM DL option.
What I have found, is you can still use the mod manager to install, and remove moves, so long as there A: in a ZIP file, and B: the file structure inside the ZIP is set up to match skyrims folder layout.
AKA, data>meshes>actors... Note, spelling is important, as I had a mod installed, and via NMM no less, but due to a spelling error, it was not working right, Capitals, I do not think would effect things.

How to do this for those that do not know.

1: open NMM
2: Click on Mods tab
3: Click on the blue puzzle piece icon at top left of the screen. (AKA: Add Mod from file)
4: Go to where your storing those normally manually installed mod file zips, select the zip, and add it to the manage.

I did this with Devourment, even added in the files from the unified patch before remaking it all as a ZIP, and it works just fine.

Hope this makes it easier for everyone to install the mods.
OldOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby anthony050 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:24 pm

Found some thing interesting as i have used devourment on nocturnal before i wanted to try her as a prey but she can't be targeted by the swallow spell. However she can swallow others. If anyone knows a way to make her swallowable please tell me as i want to see her as per for some of my followers.
anthony050
Participator

Postby OldOne » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:39 pm

Is this a mod you are talking about? Or the name of your character? If it is a mod, I do not have it, so not sure what to suggest.
OldOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aleph-Null » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:22 am

Nocturnal is an NPC.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kenny316 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:56 am

mrgene wrote:
Look for 000DevourmentDialogQuest, once found double click it, or right click it and select "Edit".
New window pops up called Quest: 000DevourmentDialogQuest, in that window look for Editor ID, once found Click the First 000Devourme, You'll see some text to the right of it from the game, "You don't have to ask me twice! Just let me know when you want out." Double click that, or right click and select edit.

When I did that part the Editor ID was empty on the lower right side.
kenny316
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game