Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby kongpow » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:07 pm

paperairplaneclip wrote:That weight morph thing got me interested, but it wasn't quite what I wanted (the slider being a different one from the weight one),

So I took this Realistic Needs & Diseases addon: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17160-we ... -diseases/
however, it only made you loose average 2-4 (100 being max weight) weight per day, which in Devourment's case, hehe, is far too low for the amount of prey-weight gained :)

hence I tweaked his addon a little so that the amount of weight you loose everyday, Although it HIGHLY varies based on your activites will stand between 10 and 30, which I believe is a much safer value for devourment :)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ym33y0otqcg2a ... ss.7z?dl=0

NICE!!! I noticed this awhile back but put it to the back of my mind and have just been using it as is, it really needed to be more to counter devourment though. Can I add your tweak to the .65 mod pack? I'll update it to give you credit for it of course.

Bwahaha, all that's left now for the great idea of a hungry weight-gaining chick who loses weight almost as fast by jogging to quests to become reality, is the conversion of some exercise clothes for that Adiposian body. I might know someone who can too.
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby paperairplaneclip » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:53 pm

kongpow wrote:
NICE!!! I noticed this awhile back but put it to the back of my mind and have just been using it as is, it really needed to be more to counter devourment though. Can I add your tweak to the .65 mod pack? I'll update it to give you credit for it of course.

Bwahaha, all that's left now for the great idea of a hungry weight-gaining chick who loses weight almost as fast by jogging to quests to become reality, is the conversion of some exercise clothes for that Adiposian body. I might know someone who can too.

Bwahaha "a hungry weight-gaining chick who loses weight almost as fast by jogging to quests" Made my day :lol: And for the mod pack, sure, go ahead :)

It's definitly useful for those who like both ends of the spectrum as far as weight goes, I mean, I had two extremely nice presets for my bodyslide but only ever got to see one ^^;
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby privateowner » Thu May 05, 2016 4:38 am

Quick question... Seeing as the "Edible Animals" is gone, how would I add them via the Creation Kit? I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding. I have the Creation Kit installed and working, just need help with adding Animals to the mod.
privateowner
New to the forum

Postby stahlinator13 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:34 am

privateowner wrote:Quick question... Seeing as the "Edible Animals" is gone, how would I add them via the Creation Kit? I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding. I have the Creation Kit installed and working, just need help with adding Animals to the mod.

Edible animals is a standalone mod so you can just drag the contents in your skyrim\data folder.
stahlinator13
Been posting for a bit

Postby kongpow » Thu May 05, 2016 12:07 pm

stahlinator13 wrote:
privateowner wrote:Quick question... Seeing as the "Edible Animals" is gone, how would I add them via the Creation Kit? I'm fairly new to Skyrim modding. I have the Creation Kit installed and working, just need help with adding Animals to the mod.

Edible animals is a standalone mod so you can just drag the contents in your skyrim\data folder.

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the edible animals mod, but is instead looking for information on how to recreate it. I don't have any info on that unfortunately.

My advice is to send a PM to Sideromelane or wait for him or another with the edible animal mod to comment on this. I'm pretty sure Sideromelane has a copy of it though and was the one to originally create the edible animals mod.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby privateowner » Thu May 05, 2016 5:30 pm

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the edible animals mod, but is instead looking for information on how to recreate it."

This... I'll see if I can PM Sideromelane for a copy. Thanks for the replies though :)
privateowner
New to the forum

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Fri May 06, 2016 8:12 pm

I have the .esp (or whatever file) still, I'm not sure what else you'd need for it.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby Lauriano » Sat May 07, 2016 7:56 am

Hello,

Long time lurking here, i release a small something i did with the devourment API.

I reworked the addCreature mod to replace the annoying message boxes at his initialization for a simple MCM Menu.

So good news, you can select which race you want added to devourment, and registering all races from a click.
But the bad side is that you need to have all DLC from the game.

and if you want to tinker in it, there is the sources.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjorv27adeijt ... CM.7z?dl=0
Lauriano
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Sat May 07, 2016 11:03 am

Lauriano wrote:Hello,

Long time lurking here, i release a small something i did with the devourment API.

I reworked the addCreature mod to replace the annoying message boxes at his initialization for a simple MCM Menu.

So good news, you can select which race you want added to devourment, and registering all races from a click.
But the bad side is that you need to have all DLC from the game.

and if you want to tinker in it, there is the sources.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cjorv27adeijt ... CM.7z?dl=0

Oh? So this can be used to add custom races to devourment that can devour others? Or does it just add races that can be eaten? Can it enable custom races like the Adiposian bbw race to use Devourment? (Bug that causes belly mesh to not render.)

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lauriano » Sat May 07, 2016 11:41 am

yep, you can add another races to be able to devour others. But the belly will not render. (and if you want to add another race to the mod, you must add it yourself, it doesn't detect automatically races).

Oh and it's for the .65 version.
The original mod didn't work with the .7 version so i think my mod will not work too.
Lauriano
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Sat May 07, 2016 9:22 pm

Lauriano wrote:yep, you can add another races to be able to devour others. But the belly will not render. (and if you want to add another race to the mod, you must add it yourself, it doesn't detect automatically races).

Oh and it's for the .65 version.
The original mod didn't work with the .7 version so i think my mod will not work too.

Ah, so the custom race belly not rendering problem remains at large. It's turning out to be a troublesome bug after all.

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ManBruh » Sun May 08, 2016 2:24 am

Can someone tell me if there is a male version available (it could be a older version) if there is could you be so nice to pm it to me ;) thanks in advance
ManBruh
New to the forum

Postby VoraciousArtistry » Sun May 08, 2016 7:36 am

ManBruh wrote:Can someone tell me if there is a male version available (it could be a older version) if there is could you be so nice to pm it to me ;) thanks in advance

There has never been a male version, the original creator was very explicit about the matter. There are numerous arguments in the forums about this subject.
VoraciousArtistry
Participator

Postby Ogremen » Mon May 09, 2016 4:16 am

Does anyone have copies they can upload of the last version of the mod, so that others can download it and use it? I ask because I would really like to use the Devourment mod, but all the links are down or broken =,=
Ogremen
New to the forum

Postby kongpow » Mon May 09, 2016 6:00 pm

Ogremen wrote:Does anyone have copies they can upload of the last version of the mod, so that others can download it and use it? I ask because I would really like to use the Devourment mod, but all the links are down or broken =,=

Yep, check my blog. It has a mod pack for v.65 with a bunch of community devourment addon mods. http://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatme1234 » Fri May 20, 2016 2:25 pm

By adding the Sexlab defeat mod, the devourment mod and ryanshow's stranger mod together, I've found an animation that could pass up as a vore animation. The animation plays when the "Auto resist Chance" roll of the Defeat Mod is successful (I set it to 100% in this video). The player is supposed to struggle and try to avoid being raped, but the devourment mod kicks in and the player is eaten in the middle of it. Unfortunately right after, the predator process to "rape" the air (but that could pass up as her playing with herself)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPFYcUQXHA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1MeFNHK7Lo

To have it happen always set the wound threshold to 100%, chance of hit to 100% and auto resist chance to 100%. (This will mean any source of damage will knock you down though...) Make sure to set female on male/female rape on.

Warning: Sexlab Defeat is a battle rape mod, meaning the player originally gets raped! So if you're not into that, don't install it!
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Znonymous » Sat May 21, 2016 11:49 am

Any news on the WeightMorphs mix in?
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby RedHaze » Sun May 22, 2016 6:28 am

Bit of an irrelevant question: but does anyone know how to remove the swallow spell from NPCs using the console? Ive tried removing the shout from my female followers byt it never seems to work. (Im playing a prey character and i want my female followers to be eaten as well.)

Thanks
RedHaze
New to the forum

Postby kairos64 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:42 am

RedHaze wrote:Bit of an irrelevant question: but does anyone know how to remove the swallow spell from NPCs using the console? Ive tried removing the shout from my female followers byt it never seems to work. (Im playing a prey character and i want my female followers to be eaten as well.)

Thanks

i think you can turn off all NPC preds in the settings
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pilum » Tue May 24, 2016 1:20 am

Znonymous wrote:Any news on the WeightMorphs mix in?

Coincidentally, my college semester just ended last Thursday. Now that I'm no longer focusing on school, I can return to coding for my own purposes, and did so this weekend.

Here's the updated Devourment and WeightMorphs Integration: Devourment WeightMorphs Update

YOU WILL NEED THE ORIGINAL WEIGHTMORPHS MOD IN ITS NEWEST VERSION. The download only contains the modified scripts and esp. Link to the mod is here.

Features:
-Previous mod has been updated to the newest version of WeightMorphs (Allowing high/low morphs and stamina/speed modifiers)
-Of course, eating people adds to your WeightMorphs weight.
-NEW: Also added Health and Magicka modifiers, similar to the stamina and movement speed modifiers. Enchance your bulk and magical prowess while engorged!

I've attempted to add some sort of way to integrate the mod's weight variable with the SetNPCWeight function, as requested by others in this thread, but I've had some troubles while compiling my script. The math is already there to set the player's weight to a certain amount between their minimum and maximum, but I have trouble getting the weight changes to actually render. If someone could assist with that, inform me. The source is in the download.
Pilum
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game