Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby again__again » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:36 am

nevermind, i found sriseru's fix. and that seems to work pretty well.
again__again
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Lialketta » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:13 am

Anyone able to send me a working link to the latest version of this mod, I cannot find one that works for the life of me.
Lialketta
New to the forum

Postby ModNote » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:17 pm

I have a problem with the First person perspective, I can see with the Joy of perspective, the model glitches and some skin of my character cover my view. It is because am I using a Khajiit?
ModNote
New to the forum

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:53 am

Is someone gonna make devourment for Skyrim SE? I know it may not be good topic to post this kind of question but I really like skyrim devourment and having it in bit upgraded version will be nice.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Znonymous » Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:41 am

At this point it would take a group redoing the entire mod like they are doing for fallout 4 to get it for boosted skyrim
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby Urielzael2 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:50 pm

Well fallout 4 devourment is nice, yet I think because of Skyrim being better game (let's be honest I've expected much more from fallout 4) I hope they will create it fast, something like 1 year maybe. As I said I hope, and tbh I would really appriciate, especially if creators of mod would place more perks for devourment.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:34 am

CBBE, UNP and 7Base are all fully working in Special Edition:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/68695-ss ... atibility/

Still waiting on SKSE. Also, Feminized Level Lists works on Special Edition too: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22710/
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ForgetfulHatter » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:36 am

Urielzael2, devourment SE for skyrim.

I mean I myself can't say anything proper..............but there are some old files and assets in devourment that added like the old fashioned menus before skyui and mcm were a thing.

you know how some mods had a ring or power you'd use or equip to make change?
devourment has like a standing stone where you'd get the power and i THINK make some changes to the mod...

I don't know much about skyrims scripting...........but maybe something like that could work?
unless i've completely missed the point and forgot that skyui adds much needed scripting hooks...........
ForgetfulHatter
Somewhat familiar

Postby night22 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:42 pm

All files are down for devourment. Can anyone reupload them again?
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:57 pm

SKSE64 is being worked on by the way: http://skse.silverlock.org/

No timeline yet.
ian66613
---

Postby Urielzael2 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:49 pm

Can't wait, I wonder if Adiposian race mod will work as I contacted owner of Adiposians, still no answer yet, but I would be happy to see it working. As I know body mods like CBBE, 7b, UNP are working fine with skyrim SE, thanks to previous comments and my researches.
Urielzael2
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:48 pm

night22 wrote:All files are down for devourment. Can anyone reupload them again?

Check my blog or signature link or this link https://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087 for devourment v.65 + community addon pack, download and recommendation links.

Also, adiposian as a race does not work with devourment, but the armor can be converted and worn on other races, one of these addons is the bbw adiposian deathshell set standalone which Booceefus made on a request, this bbw armor is ready to go and can be found inside bleak falls near the front door.

Cheers!
Devourment v.65d Legacy Pack

http://tinyurl.com/z3faw96

^^^LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD/GUIDE^^^

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby night22 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:35 am

kongpow wrote:
night22 wrote:All files are down for devourment. Can anyone reupload them again?

Check my blog or signature link or this link https://aryion.com/forum/blog.php?b=26087 for devourment v.65 + community addon pack, download and recommendation links.

Also, adiposian as a race does not work with devourment, but the armor can be converted and worn on other races, one of these addons is the bbw adiposian deathshell set standalone which Booceefus made on a request, this bbw armor is ready to go and can be found inside bleak falls near the front door.

Cheers!

Hey, thanks man!
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 pm

Skyrim SE CK is available in Beta:

https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/com ... lable_for/

To redeem the code, you must sign into bethesda.net and redeem the code on your settings page. You must then download the Bethesda.net launcher. (You also can just sign up from the beta sign-up page on your settings as well.)
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:20 am

XP32 Skeleton released for Special Edition, reduced feature set, no requirements (currently):

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/1988/

This will change when SKSE64 is released.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:14 pm

LOOT has been updated for Skyrim Special Edition: https://github.com/loot/loot/releases/tag/0.10.0

FNIS 7.0 BETA has been released for Skyrim Special Edition: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspeciale ... mods/3038/
ian66613
---

Postby kongpow » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:36 pm

It's looking like SKYui64 for remastered is going to take the longest to get to us, they can't do much with it until we have skse64, and apparently it's quite a bit more for skyui then a simple port.

Also I don't think that xp32 skel has the extended ninodes that devourment requires.

It will be sometime before anyone is going to be able to port devourment to the 64version methinks.

cheers!

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby John » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:56 pm

Unless someone asks Sider for the files needed to develop this mod further, you could probably consider the current state as the furthest it will get. The original creator is for all intents and purposes gone forever, Sider has no interest for a variety of reasons, and it's doubtful someone would take the amount of trouble needed to modify it further. Given the problems with it on the basic level, it'd probably be a better idea to redevelop it from the ground up which I do not see anyone really doing unless they were a rabid fan of it.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kongpow » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:10 pm

John wrote:Unless someone asks Sider for the files needed to develop this mod further, you could probably consider the current state as the furthest it will get. The original creator is for all intents and purposes gone forever, Sider has no interest for a variety of reasons, and it's doubtful someone would take the amount of trouble needed to modify it further. Given the problems with it on the basic level, it'd probably be a better idea to redevelop it from the ground up which I do not see anyone really doing unless they were a rabid fan of it.

Redblue3222 probably has the know-how to port it or even rebuild it, though he is still waiting on things in FO4 to be developed further like a working animation framework. A commission could probably get the ball moving on SSE devourment.

But for now there is no point since some fundamental tools for it like skse64 and skyui64 are still being worked on.\

cheers,

Cheers!
kongpow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mooseman7769 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:44 pm

I need better instructions on how to install please am really getting upset and starting to believe that this is all just a fake mod that only people who do some special secret crap can get. Please help its driving me mad that I cant install this but see other people enjoying it. Its no where near even being fair that people get to play it on their first try and I spent over 3+ hours trying to get it to work for 3 days and each day would end up with me deleting skyrim steam everything I need someone to help it would be awesome if you can help me with detailed instructions and pictures am willing to pay 25 dollars on paypal. Sorry for bad spelling and grammar
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game