Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby pojomon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:51 am

Hello i'm looking for the bigger custom belly from fuzz1029 but the dowload link is dead so there is a possibility to upload again the bigger belly please?

this is the link from the old thread download link but the link is dead viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36587&start=4420
pojomon
New to the forum

Postby tiredtomato » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:15 pm

...I think the mod just broke for me. On one of my saves at least.
tl;dr explanation of my problem
Spoiler: show
I loaded an old save with a mage-warrior character I used to play with a while ago. I played for a bit, did some missions and stuff.
Then I realized I couldn't get anyone to willingly eat me. As in, the dialogue option appears, I can ask characters to do it, but they'll just go "k then ill do it lol" and then nothing happens. I remember a forsworn warrior eating me a bit before this, before walking backwards off a cliff and killing herself (I entered her stomach just as she fell), immediately regurgitating me back out. I'm not sure if this particular moment has anything to do with my problem tho.
A bit after that, I asked Aela (my wife), who was currently following me, to eat me. Nothing happened. I tried again. Nothing. I thought it could be because she was following me so i told her to go back to breezehome.
Once I got home i asked her to eat me again. Nothing. I thought "maybe she doesn't have the swallow spells since this character's save was made before i installed devourment", so I used the console to give Aela the "swallow" and "swallow (non-lethal)" spells. Nothing. I know the mod is on, and NPC preds are on, and it's probably a problem with friendly characters only, because... well, as I said, a forsworn ate me a bit before I had this problem, and I also haven't seen Aela eat anyone in the 30mins (real time) she spent following me and helping me kill stuff.
So far, I've tried to get Aela and about two or three random friendly characters to eat me, and still nothing. The thing is, this does work on my other characters' saves (although those are female characters, and I'm playing as a male in this one).
Where did I goof up, and how exactly would I fix it?
tiredtomato
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:36 pm

wartomato wrote:...I think the mod just broke for me. On one of my saves at least.
tl;dr explanation of my problem
Spoiler: show
I loaded an old save with a mage-warrior character I used to play with a while ago. I played for a bit, did some missions and stuff.
Then I realized I couldn't get anyone to willingly eat me. As in, the dialogue option appears, I can ask characters to do it, but they'll just go "k then ill do it lol" and then nothing happens. I remember a forsworn warrior eating me a bit before this, before walking backwards off a cliff and killing herself (I entered her stomach just as she fell), immediately regurgitating me back out. I'm not sure if this particular moment has anything to do with my problem tho.
A bit after that, I asked Aela (my wife), who was currently following me, to eat me. Nothing happened. I tried again. Nothing. I thought it could be because she was following me so i told her to go back to breezehome.
Once I got home i asked her to eat me again. Nothing. I thought "maybe she doesn't have the swallow spells since this character's save was made before i installed devourment", so I used the console to give Aela the "swallow" and "swallow (non-lethal)" spells. Nothing. I know the mod is on, and NPC preds are on, and it's probably a problem with friendly characters only, because... well, as I said, a forsworn ate me a bit before I had this problem, and I also haven't seen Aela eat anyone in the 30mins (real time) she spent following me and helping me kill stuff.
So far, I've tried to get Aela and about two or three random friendly characters to eat me, and still nothing. The thing is, this does work on my other characters' saves (although those are female characters, and I'm playing as a male in this one).
Where did I goof up, and how exactly would I fix it?

It's something that happens, you can ultimately thank Bethesda for it. I suspect the code just hung - usually not a problem, but this is a save file, and the scripts get embedded into the save. So a hung script is now part of that save... You MIGHT be able to salvage it using one of the many save game cleaners around - it's been too long since I bothered with any but there are plenty around, so try a few and see what works for you. Starting that save with Devourment uninstalled, saving it, then reinstalling devourment may also work, but it's sketchy because the embedded scripts will still BE there. You are trying to force the game to refresh that particular script, why the game doesn't do this automatically I have no idea, but it won't so you have to force the issue.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:37 pm

pojomon wrote:Hello i'm looking for the bigger custom belly from fuzz1029 but the dowload link is dead so there is a possibility to upload again the bigger belly please?

this is the link from the old thread download link but the link is dead https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php? ... start=4420

Contact the guy who made it, or use RedBlue's mod instead.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:19 am

pojomon wrote:Hello i'm looking for the bigger custom belly from fuzz1029 but the dowload link is dead so there is a possibility to upload again the bigger belly please?

this is the link from the old thread download link but the link is dead viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36587&start=4420

Let me check my external drive (irony of vore files being externally located) I might have it.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby TheSignPainter » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:39 am

meep, I have the thing you seek

in order of size: larger -> massive -> gigantic, IIRC
Attachments
Larger Models.rar
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 673 times
Gigantic.rar
(1.1 MiB) Downloaded 640 times
Massive Models.rar
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 690 times
- Sincerely, the Sign Painter
TheSignPainter
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadow_Walker » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Hey, earlier I was able to initiate a conversation with an NPC my character had swallowed, it gave me a couple of options and I played with it a moment then closed it. Now I can't seem to get it to open again with any prey. The NPC was consumed through the non-lethal method, could someone tell me how to get that menu back again?
Shadow_Walker
Mud

Postby pojomon » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:55 pm

Thanks for the help :-D
pojomon
New to the forum

Postby Golnor » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Shadow_Walker wrote:Hey, earlier I was able to initiate a conversation with an NPC my character had swallowed, it gave me a couple of options and I played with it a moment then closed it. Now I can't seem to get it to open again with any prey. The NPC was consumed through the non-lethal method, could someone tell me how to get that menu back again?

Pressing "G" is the normal way to talk with people you've swallowed/been swallowed by.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sunkissedlover » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:03 pm

I know that this is a really dumb question, and some of y'all are going to hate me for asking this but, where do I get the mod? I know I know I can rewire the genome of some the deadliest pathogens known to man kind, and find new way to use them to fix real world problems, but damned if I can find a mod for skyrim on line. ^^; ^^;
Sunkissedlover
Been posting for a bit

Postby jellman » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:12 pm

how easy/hard wouldit be to write or repurpose a script to make npcs randomly swallow each other outside of combat? i once managed to switch nonlethal swallow with the lethal swallow for when asking npcs to swallow the pc and im wondering if it would be a similar to make npcs randomly swallow eachother
jellman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sunkissedlover » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:24 pm

That would be some sort of awesome if some one could do make this happen.
Sunkissedlover
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Would be interesting, especially if you got eaten by an NPC, then they got eaten.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Raiden13 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:18 pm

I have a basic question: where are the links to the mod at the first page? The mirrors are merely links to the dropbox or onedrive main page...

Until that, someone have the mod v65c and the unified patch??
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:20 am

Raiden13 wrote:I have a basic question: where are the links to the mod at the first page? The mirrors are merely links to the dropbox or onedrive main page...

Until that, someone have the mod v65c and the unified patch??

Underlined, bold, bright red and in big letters. The words were there the last time you visited the first post, but you didn't read them so I've made them more obvious. I expect people still won't read them.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Raiden13 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:05 pm

What kind of legal problem happened? :\ I hope the mod still available soon
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Raiden13 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 am

May Simeone mind in share with me the old version of mod? Since my hard disk "died" and i handn't any backup of the mod i'm feeling completely crazy playing skyrim without fun. D: send via PM. I'll be grateful.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rixunie » Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:53 am

Is there any way to make escaping a stomach impossible in this mod? Like a console command? Or do I have to modify it myself <3?
Famous last words:

That doesn't look very safe..
- John Recroune, as he was about to be hanged.
Rixunie
Somewhat familiar

Postby Axont » Thu Oct 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Underlined, bold, bright red and in big letters. The words were there the last time you visited the first post, but you didn't read them so I've made them more obvious. I expect people still won't read them.

CURRENT: Devourment is available as an ALPHA release for bug reporting purposes.

You talking about new version 0.70? >> viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088
Is there are any chance to get working link on old version 0.65c? (I saw API samples in first message of current thread and broken links on 5th post (viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324#p1976935))
Axont
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:18 am

Hi. I think this is a more apropraite place to ask questions considering its called the Devourment Knowlage Resource.

I've got a problem. Once my character eats someone and successfully kills them via digestion, EVERY SINGLE TIME, she burps it brings up the dead characters inventory, and I get a Devourment skill point. Defecating them doesn't help, taking all their items doesn't help.

It won't turn off. What do I do to fix this?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game