Devourment Knowledge Resource

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Knowledge Resource

Postby PSU Saga » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:38 pm

Would it be conceivable to make it so that instead of being regurgitated when digestion is up and the prey is still alive, they are sent on a full tour and if the prey is still alive, they come out the rear? Similar to how VGame works?
PSU Saga
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:27 am

PSU Saga wrote:Would it be conceivable to make it so that instead of being regurgitated when digestion is up and the prey is still alive, they are sent on a full tour and if the prey is still alive, they come out the rear? Similar to how VGame works?

Possible, yes, easy as that, no.

It would require access to some stuff we don't have yet, but give it time.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Golnor » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:19 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
PSU Saga wrote:Would it be conceivable to make it so that instead of being regurgitated when digestion is up and the prey is still alive, they are sent on a full tour and if the prey is still alive, they come out the rear? Similar to how VGame works?

Hmm. Not just change the sound and the spawn location?
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:00 am

Golnor wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:

Hmm. Not just change the sound and the spawn location?

Because it doesn't work. I've been smashing my face off that since 0.60 trying to get something resembling unbirth working. First half? Heck, i even found animations! Rebirth? No matter what, it resorts to *BARF* and it's controlled by a script the creation kit won't let me edit, so I can't 'fix' it until or unless Vegan releases decompiled scripts. Which, given the attitude of some of the idiots on other threads, is not gonna happen.

If I could edit that kinda stuff, I could make several small mods like that, unbirth, full tour etc. I just don't have the ability right now.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:10 am

Sideromelane wrote:Because it doesn't work. I've been smashing my face off that since 0.60 trying to get something resembling unbirth working. First half? Heck, i even found animations! Rebirth? No matter what, it resorts to *BARF* and it's controlled by a script the creation kit won't let me edit, so I can't 'fix' it until or unless Vegan releases decompiled scripts. Which, given the attitude of some of the idiots on other threads, is not gonna happen.

If I could edit that kinda stuff, I could make several small mods like that, unbirth, full tour etc. I just don't have the ability right now.

You could always ask him to PM or email you the decompiled scripts so he doesn't have to share them with everyone. Or at least enough of them for you to overcome this particular problem area.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Occulore » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey just want to know if there is going to be a Unified Devourment Patch for the 0.65
Occulore
---

Location: In the exact...CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE!!!....Give or take fifty feet.

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:56 am

Demonking44 wrote:Hey just want to know if there is going to be a Unified Devourment Patch for the 0.65

UDP 0.2 is for Devourment 0.65. Should Devourment be updated in future and need patched, I will continue to update the UDP.

Yes i know the resource thread needs updated and tidied, I don't have time currently.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hester » Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:30 am

Sideromelane wrote:
DivineDragonGod wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:The 'awkward human skin meshes' Not sure what you mean by this. All the 'sentient' races in Skyrim are humanoid, and are debatably Human enough to interbreed. The meshes are fine for this, unless you expect Argonians to show cubic stomachs or something.

A digestion time icon is a good idea. No idea how that could be implemented though.

The shrinking of the prey is, I think, more to do with fitting things together with the current animations, or lack of them.

I have two custom beast races i use that have khajiit and argonian bodies but both produce human belly textures when the normal beast races don't.

the two races are;
Dagi-Raht khajiit
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48672/?
Drakian
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18014/?

I Would like to know how to fix the colored human texture belly meshes for those two races if possible.

Ahh. It's likely then that those races are flagged as human, not beastraces at ALL. ie: They probably use the human skeleton etc. as well as their own customer texture sets that devourment knows nothing about. If you REALLY want to kill the bellies though, try just deleting the bellies from the "meshes\actors\character\character assets" folder.

What I would do personally however, is open each belly in Nifscope, browse to NiNode - NiTriShape - BSLightingShaderProperty - BSShaderTextureSet and edit all the texture options to point at the custom textures your modded races came with instead of the default ones.

Saw this on the actual thread as I was experiencing the same problem. May I ask how to do this in a little more detail? What I did manage to do so far is edit all the BSShaderTextureSet to the drow race's custom textures, but in game the belly still reverts to the 'human' one.
hester
New to the forum

Postby Adseria » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:25 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Because it doesn't work. I've been smashing my face off that since 0.60 trying to get something resembling unbirth working. First half? Heck, i even found animations! Rebirth? No matter what, it resorts to *BARF* and it's controlled by a script the creation kit won't let me edit, so I can't 'fix' it until or unless Vegan releases decompiled scripts. Which, given the attitude of some of the idiots on other threads, is not gonna happen.

You know, if I can get the prey to go up my character's pussy, I could quite happily live with them coming out of her mouth. Perhaps you might be willing to release whatever you have so far?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Except maybe a couple of others I haven't found yet. Do they count?
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sideromelane » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:03 am

Adseria wrote:

You know, if I can get the prey to go up my character's pussy, I could quite happily live with them coming out of her mouth. Perhaps you might be willing to release whatever you have so far?

Next day off, I'll drag together all the pieces and have another go. I tend not to keep stuff that doesn't work, rather go back and start over from scratch. try another approach etc. But now I have the script source, I'll take another bash at it /possibly/ this weekend and see where it goes. Worst case, I'll post what I can get working. It will require sexlab and animation packs though.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Adseria » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Adseria wrote:

Next day off, I'll drag together all the pieces and have another go. I tend not to keep stuff that doesn't work, rather go back and start over from scratch. try another approach etc. But now I have the script source, I'll take another bash at it /possibly/ this weekend and see where it goes. Worst case, I'll post what I can get working. It will require sexlab and animation packs though.

I'm happy with whatever you can come up with; Unbirth is my favourite vore, after all! TBH, I'd even be happy with the standard devourment stuff but with different SFX!

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Adseria » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:31 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Demonking44 wrote:Hey just want to know if there is going to be a Unified Devourment Patch for the 0.65

UDP 0.2 is for Devourment 0.65. Should Devourment be updated in future and need patched, I will continue to update the UDP.

Yes i know the resource thread needs updated and tidied, I don't have time currently.

Does UDP 0.2 include the custom sounds? If it is supposed to, they don't work for me. If not, never mind.

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brutaller » Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Hi guys, anyone got an idea how to implement Random Noms spell into NPC Predators cloak? (i dont know a thing about creation kit im just tinkering with it and waiting what happens.... but the latest invention- doubling Diminuation duration!) I dont think it would be that hard, didnt even find the proper cloak spell today but i remember there were scripts.... (when i browsed for it the last time)
Help/Hints appreciated!
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Adseria » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:32 am

Sideromelane, I don't suppose you'd be able to add Kongpow's Sounds of Devourment to the Unified patch, would you? I've already gone and found them separately, but I think it would be easier to install them as part of the patch, particularly when you send out a new update.

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby dasamppa » Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:38 am

I'm just gonna but in this conversation here and make a small question: are irresistable scent and such effects working on anyone?
They seem to hit the target and apply a hunger buff to surrounding predators but that's that.
The tooltip they give implies some kind of taunt effect?
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Adseria » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:24 am

dasamppa wrote:I'm just gonna but in this conversation here and make a small question: are irresistable scent and such effects working on anyone?
They seem to hit the target and apply a hunger buff to surrounding predators but that's that.

What they're supposed to do, as far as I know, is make every vore capable NPC near the target to try to eat the target. I don't know if it actually works for me, because I usually play as an archer, so I can't use the spells because I don't have the Magicka, and I don't need to bother with the potions because, by the time their allies have eaten them, I could have shot everyone, got whatever I came for and been halfway back to Hammerfell. The third reason why I don't use them may also be the same reason why it doesn't work for you; Have you turned off NPC preds in the MCM?

Best. Skyrim. Mod. EVER.
Adseria
Somewhat familiar

Postby dasamppa » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:44 am

Adseria wrote:
dasamppa wrote:I'm just gonna but in this conversation here and make a small question: are irresistable scent and such effects working on anyone?

What they're supposed to do, as far as I know, is make every vore capable NPC near the target to try to eat the target. I don't know if it actually works for me, because I usually play as an archer, so I can't use the spells because I don't have the Magicka, and I don't need to bother with the potions because, by the time their allies have eaten them, I could have shot everyone, got whatever I came for and been halfway back to Hammerfell. The third reason why I don't use them may also be the same reason why it doesn't work for you; Have you turned off NPC preds in the MCM?

well since my build is mostly about illusion, because watching your enemies beat each other is fun, i do also have NPC preds on. I get enemies to eat each other with fury spells but sometimes it gets a little bit too messy. I wonder if it makes enemies cast swallow instead of making them attack? Gotta check that someday.

EDIT: allright nevermind all that, it seems to work just fine. I guess everyone has just been too high level to get affected by the effect ^^'
Last edited by dasamppa on Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just a squishy, teasy sea serpent
dasamppa
Been posting for a bit

Postby ironbadass » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:58 pm

Hello there. I lost all my files and mods for skyrim. Including Gats Belly 4 Devourment and a ton of custom sound overhauls. Now I know that the unified patch has Gats belly, but it causes my game to crash and when it doesn't crash it simply does not work (no big belly at all). See I got the Gat mod by it self when it first came out and can no longer find it. And the old links that Gat put up no longer works.

Found a mod that would go great with devourment: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57109/?
Can some please shoot me a link to Gats Belly 4 Devourment. :(
ironbadass
Somewhat familiar

Postby fuzz1029 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:51 am

Is there a way to loop a constantly struggling belly? I remember reading about this somewhere in the longer thread.
fuzz1029
Been posting for a bit

Postby fuzz1029 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:57 am

Noelram wrote:Want an infinite struggling belly for roleplay or screencaptures? Then I can tell you how from a neat bug I found! To do this, you need the Alternate Actors mod and I also recommend that you save the game first since your character will never be able to eat anyone ever again from this bug.

1. Play as the character you want to have the belly.
2. Devour anything and make sure they will live the process (could be your follower or a random bystander, as long as it is the lethal swallow).
3. Once you devoured a person, use the Alternate Actor mod to take control of another person.
4. Hover around your character until she barfs up her victim.
5. The victim will come out but your character will still have the struggling belly.
6. Enjoy the endless struggling belly! :-D

REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR GAME FIRST
The bug will not allow your character to devour anyone ever again since the game thinks you have a person in your belly but there is not.

If you want to make sure your victim will live the process; then go to console, click on your victim, and type:
Code: Select all
setav health 10000

I like to use this bug to capture screenshots using the Pinup Poser mod and Halo's Poser mod.

Alternate Actors mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36047/?
Pinup/Halo Poser mod: http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/skyrim/

Nevermind I found it!
fuzz1029
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game