Terra Centauri: Last Stand

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Terra Centauri: Last Stand

Postby Mab17 » Sat May 17, 2014 2:41 pm

Man, I'm getting so hype for this.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scout » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:19 pm

More Long awaited updates:

Primal Creatures
There are other "intelligent" species in the Terra Universe, Including these primal reptilians. They are carnivorous and their favorite is capturing unsuspecting Valkyries. You can free the prisoners by destroying their cages/cooking pits. These Primals are much bigger and stronger than Valkyries, but their lack of technology limits them to stone tools.

Currently they spawn randomly in maps. They will aggressively defend their captives from both Valkyries and Devourers. Devourers will seek them and eat both hostages, and Primals.
Maybe one day I can build them up to being a full faction. one day

Armor Devourer
Armor Devourers, have plenty HP, and are resistant to all but the heaviest weapons. These creatures are more scavengers and instead attack with their horns and spines. Like many other devourers they can morph into a larger, stronger variety.

Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby DigiThing » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Interesting, I'm not one for rts's but I'll happily play this play this.
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:21 am

Awesome! I love what you're doing and where this is going, keep it up :D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby peteian » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 am

Is the Armor Devourer resistant like completely immune or just takes less damage?
peteian
---

Postby Themastermushroom » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:27 am

more i see this, more i like it, really thanks^_^.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Scout » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:53 am

DigiThing wrote:Interesting, I'm not one for rts's but I'll happily play this play this.

MirceaKitsune wrote:Awesome! I love what you're doing and where this is going, keep it up :D

Themastermushroom wrote:more i see this, more i like it, really thanks^_^.

Thank you all for the comments!

peteian wrote:Is the Armor Devourer resistant like completely immune or just takes less damage?

Currently not completely immune but very resistant, you can whittle away with guns but don't expect it to be a quick process. :)
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Soo, how go things?
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scout » Tue May 19, 2015 12:19 pm

Hello everyone! So alot has been worked on for Terra Centauri, and I'm preparing to showcase it at the Phoenix Comicon next week. I have some screenshots and a new Trailer to check out!

Also I've updated my Patreon campaign! Check it out and help support the game's development!
https://www.patreon.com/terra

Trailer:
https://youtu.be/_eDUGezLY7w

Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Wed May 20, 2015 1:23 am

Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Terra Centauri, Unit List

Postby Scout » Thu May 21, 2015 3:26 pm

Here is a current unit list of units you will find in Terra Centauri:

Valkyries
Main Protagonists and currently only playable faction. Female only race, artificially created by god like beings, known as the ORIGINATORS, as slaves. A handful survived the cataclysm that caused the disappearance of ORIGINATORS. Since then, they inherited the knowledge of their creators and repopulated the world. Valkyries remain fiercely loyal to their creators, worshiping them as deities. They valiantly fight to protect their world against the DEVOURERS in hopes they will return.

Buildings
LANDER
Default starting building, produces workers. Once landed you are given 5 workers and a Transport and starting resources.

TRANSPORT
Stores both Crystals and ORE, buy/sell resources. Ability to be airlifted to any location.

ENERGY CORE
Generates a large amount of Energy, stores crystals, increases unit production speed, boosts the EP regeneration of nearby units, and produces Batteries/Recharge Drones

BATTERY
Generates a Tiny amount of Energy, Cheap to produce. Produced from Energy Cores.

BARRACKS
Trains all infantry units, and significantly increases the Population Cap.

FACTORY
Produces drones and other vehicles, slightly increases the Population Cap, repairs nearby vehicles/drones, and stores ORE.

SENSOR ARRAY
Has a significant sight range, Increases sight and attack range of nearby units. Can use EP to boost nearby units Attack Strength.

RESTORE NODE
Restores HP to all nearby allies.

SHIELD GENERATOR
Generates a protective bubble that protects nearby units as long as there is enough EP. Can be turned on manually or Automatically when an enemy comes close.

MINE
Cheap one time defense. Explodes when comes in contact with a Devourer. Can be safely destroyed by long range Devourer attacks.

GUN TURRET
High rate of fire, with no Energy cost. Can attack both ground and AIr targets. NOT effective vs armored Devourers.

BEAM TURRET
High damage output, long range, and large blast radius, but with a very low rate of fire. Requires a lot of Energy to operate.

NON BUILD-ABLE STRUCTURES
DEFENSE POINT
Indestructible structure that significantly increases the defense of any infantry unit placed inside. Can fit 5 Infantry. Not produce able by player.

AUTO TURRET
Similar to Gun Turret, however unit is autonomous so no population cost. Not produce able by player.

DROP POD
Break open (by attacking) to get free unit upgrades, or a special structure listed below. Not producible by player.

ORBITAL UPLINK
When EP is Full, the Orbital Uplink reveals the entire map for a few moments. Build Energy Cores nearby to charge EP faster, or use Recharge Drones. Not produce able by player.

MISSILE SILO
When EP is full, the Silo will launch a powerful warhead at a random Devourer anywhere on the map. Build Energy Cores nearby to charge EP faster, or use Recharge Drones. Not produce able by player.[/spoiler]

INFANTRY
WORKER
Builds Structures, Harvest Resources, Repairs Vehicles/Structures, Heals Infantry. Light attack capability.

LANCER
Basic Melee unit. Short range, average armor but fast attack rate. Good in numbers.

RIFLE
Basic Ranged unit. Slower attack speed than Lancers, but longer ranged and can attack Air units. Can also deploy mines.

GUARD
Armored Maylee unit. Weaker attack than a lancer but can deploy an energy shield to protect itself and near by units. Shield activates automattly when engageing enemies.

JETPACK
Light Air Scout. Attacks both ground and air foes with a light minigun.

BEAM
Heavy sniper unit. Attacks from far distance with a concentrated beam projectile. While powerful, the weapon requires energy to fire, and has a slow fire rate. Vulerable to close range attack.

ROCKET
Heavy Siege Unit. Fires a barrage of close range incenerary rockets, causing massive dammage, with a large splash raidus. Requires a large amount energy to fire. Warning while powerful, they can easily kill their own allies if used carelessly.

VEHICLES/DRONES
EXO MECH
Armored, and armed with twin miniguns. Can dish out lots of dammage very quickly. Not effective VS armored foes. Its slow walking speed can be offset with they ability to be airlifted to any part of the map.

TANK
Heavily armored, altillery unit. High damage output, long range, and large blast radius, but with a very low rate of fire. Requires a lot of Energy.Warning while powerful, they can easily kill their own allies if used carelessly.

GLIDER
Armored Flight Unit. fast speed, and high attack vs air and ground units. Requires a lot of energy. Great for hit and run attacks.

STUN DRONE
Recon unit. Emits an energy pulse which stuns devourers temporarily.

RECHARGE DRONE
Self destructs on command releasing a regenerative beam that heals HP and restores EP to nearby units.

Devourers
Devourers are the main antagonists of Terra. They are parasitic organisms spreading throughout the universe. They usually spread from world to world my Meteors. Once they infect a planet they consume all organic matter and mineral matter till the world disintegrates and rides the debris to the next world. It is unknown where the devourers originated from.

HOME
Primary Devourer. Stationary, and spawns worker Devourers. "Homes" originally arrived on Terra from the great Meteor fall. Stores a good amount of food, "Organic" resource.

NEST
Spawns most devourer types, Increases population cap, and stores a small amount of food.

CANNON
"Turret" devourer. Launches "Bomber" devourers at long distance. Bombers explode on impact causing massive damage, especially to vehicles. Can attack air units.

DEVOURER
"Worker" devourer, can spawn Homes and Nests. These are Omnivorous meaning they consume both all living things including plants. "Organic" matter is the primary resource of the Devourer. Each Devourer can store a limited supply of food in its gut.

HUNTER
Basic offensive devourer. Attacks by eating its prey. Any eaten creature gives food (organic) resource to devoures. High HP and HP regeneration. Can mutate into a larger "Alpha" variety.

SPITTER
Small offensive devourer. Spits acid at long range to dissolve its target. Weak defensive rating is compensated with its ability to attack Air Units, and its numbers. Can mutate into a larger "Alpha" variety.

FLIER
Arial devourer. Attacks by eating its prey. Any eaten creature gives food (organic) resource to devourers. Can only attack aerial units.

DIGGER
Special devourer. Travels underground to evade damage. Must surface to consume prey. Any eaten creature gives food (organic) resource to devourers. Vulnerable to attack when surfacing.

BOMBER
Suicide devourer. Self destructs, igniting area around itself on fire. Fire damages any unit in effected area over time.

SPLINTER
Long range attacker. Bombards target with a barrage of acidic spines. Can attack air units. Can mutate into a larger "Alpha" variety.

SHOCKER
Special devourer. Emits a powerful EMP blast. Aside from damaging nearby targets, it also drains their EP. Possibly paralyizing valkyries, if their EP drops zero. Can mutate into a larger "Alpha" variety.

ARMOR
Armored devourer. Attacks by tackling target. While relatively low attack, they are highly resistant to light and melee attacks. Can mutate into a larger "Alpha" variety.

TITAN
Massive devourer. Heavily armored with a powerful jaw that can crush even the heaviest armor. Any eaten creature gives food (organic) resource to devourers. High HP and HP regeneration.

MOTHER
Special devourer that carries a nest of smaller "Pest" devourers. When in range releases dozens of Pests to attack target.

PEST
Weak devourers. works in groups to assault target. Only effective against infantry. Fast speed easily evades heavy weapons.

Environmental
Aside from the main factions, there are other lifeforms, and intractable objects scattered across the world of Terra. Some of these are very valuable for the player. As a general rule these are randomly scattered throughout the stage on each play through (there are some exceptions) so the levels is never the same twice. So go explore!

PRIMALl
Usually lives in mountainous or desert regions. Primals have a primitive society that relies on stone tools. They are quite strong and very territorial. They will attack any Devourer and Valkyre that they spot. They have been known to occasionally capture lone Valkyries and imprison them back at their camps for food.

ALPHA PRIMAL
Older, wiser, stronger and leader of the primal tribes.

Captured Valkyries
Valkyre workers captured by Primals. Attack these to break them out of their prisons. (get a free worker unit) Subject to being a free meal for the Devourers. Expect there to be some Primals guarding them, but you may be lucky and arrive while they are out to hunt.

Chests
You will find these scattered across all maps. Attack them to break them open. Chests may contain crystals or ore, or free experience points to the attacking unit.

Jelly
Lives in or near large bodies of water. can be found as an individual or in large schools. Harmless to Valkyries, will attempt to flee if anything comes close.

Phansis
Harmless grass feeder. Usually found in small heards in grasslands or forest biomes. Will attempt to flee if anything comes close.

Life Stone
You will find these scattered across all maps. Emits an energy that greatly restores HP of any unit that is close. Its a good idea to take note of their locations as they are vital points to stage an attack from or retreat to. Can also be destroyed for extra crystal resources.

Energy Vortex
You will find these scattered across all maps. Emits crystal energy that greatly restores EP and greatly increases unit production (for production facilities). Can also be destroyed for extra crystal resources.
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Thu May 21, 2015 7:39 pm

I want to say I will definitely be buying this game for however much money it costs if any. Huge RTS fan and this just really makes me pumped for the big release.

Also questions:

- From the screenshots for the Devourers. Can you play as the faction as well?

- Is there actual audible swallowing sounds when the Devourers eat any of the infantry units?
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby replicatkd » Thu May 21, 2015 9:33 pm

i am also a fan of RTS games...but I wonder if it has a campaign or a skirmish mode?...the more life and story/lore/text you give to a game, the more popular it will become.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby Scout » Fri May 22, 2015 12:09 am

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:I want to say I will definitely be buying this game for however much money it costs if any. Huge RTS fan and this just really makes me pumped for the big release.

Also questions:

- From the screenshots for the Devourers. Can you play as the faction as well?

- Is there actual audible swallowing sounds when the Devourers eat any of the infantry units?

Thanks Dragonvorelover135!
Terra is planned to be a pretty big game, so instead of one giant release, I plan on releasing it in parts (or expansions). The expansions are free, but if your willing to spend some money to help expand the game, check out my patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/terra

Currently only the Valkyries is the only faction playable. The Devourers may be available at a later time, and if Patreon funding increases, I would like to have more playable factions as well.

There is a need for improved sounds including better Devourer eat sounds.

replicatkd wrote:i am also a fan of RTS games...but I wonder if it has a campaign or a skirmish mode?...the more life and story/lore/text you give to a game, the more popular it will become.

Thanks replicatkd! It all depends on time and funding :) Currently, the game is Skirmish like but In the future I want to add story events which can happen at random points. As I said before the game will be broken into expansion sets and some will follow a certain story arc.
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby peteian » Fri May 22, 2015 12:33 pm

I'll admit at first glance I thought I could employ the "spam one type of unit to win the game" strategy to win like spamming Jet Packs or something but after reading through a lot of the units, I can see how that would be countered easily.
In addition the unit types seem interesting to mix and match, as the Alpha forms of the devourers would be tough to defeat I imagine.
The addition of neutral units the Devourers can eat means Valkyries can't just turtle forever lest they be faced with a horde of Alphas.

This is looking really challenging to play as either side and really fun to play in general :3
peteian
---

Postby Scout » Fri May 22, 2015 8:56 pm

peteian wrote:I'll admit at first glance I thought I could employ the "spam one type of unit to win the game" strategy to win like spamming Jet Packs or something but after reading through a lot of the units, I can see how that would be countered easily.
In addition the unit types seem interesting to mix and match, as the Alpha forms of the devourers would be tough to defeat I imagine.
The addition of neutral units the Devourers can eat means Valkyries can't just turtle forever lest they be faced with a horde of Alphas.

In a later Update I plan to have random events and time based objectives which will also force a turtle out from hiding :)
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scout » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:27 pm

NEWS: Terra Centauri Beta 0.5 will be released on June 30 2015!
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scout » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:54 pm

ITS HERE: Terra Centauri: Last Stand v0.5 Beta is Released for Linux and Windows machines!
You can find download links on my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/posts/2744242

Looking for good gameplay feedback before I dive into creating the deeper parts of the game!
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:12 am

Downloaded it. sent some reviews to you.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 am

This is a decent game but there are some serious balancing issues I realized that needs to be addressed.

You got your useless fodder, and your overpriced tanks and the mostuselessofall turret girl.

Now this game promotes defensive strategy above all, out survive the storm, then progress, as the enemy just begins to attack you in a stream after ample time to prepare, ad after a few matches, I realized there are just some useless units that shouldn't be so useless. For instance, mecha girl and tank girl are so darn expensive, when I could just spam more lazer girls which do more damage, and are more reliable and can move out of harm's way. Lancers are about right (they can take two hits before exploding, and make a perfect meat barrier) but there literally is no point to having more than one machine gun girl since their traps do fuck all unless spammed and they don't deal any real damage outside of annoying the big guys.

Now I understand that the lighter damaging units are meant to take out the little unarmored foes... however it seems the main unit the enemy spams at me are all armored with an exception here and there. That exception usually doesn't deal any damage to me and can be generally killed in a mop up act.

By the time I've mastered the art of spamming the right units, placing a sheild generator (three to be exact), and having the proper turrets around to buffer damage, I've come into another problem. Money. Money is a big issue, you need two resources to compete against these buggers but if you're out of one, and you begin making a trade with your box thing... you soon will be out of luck real fast. Perhaps nerf the trade to a 50 loss on resources, and not a full 100.

However, with enough lazer girls and determination, I did win my first match.

Also, secondary building ranges should be increased by several units, it cloisters the base too much if I have to spam to get a fully effective defense against the tide of big armored uglies.

Main strategy used - Wall of turrets, lancers as meat buffers, lazers as main damage.

Now this review was done in an unprofessional format, I do not mean any offense, just talking off the top of my head, I was not angry and the game was rather enjoyable itself.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game