Escape or Die-gest - (Now also on Mac!) 1/02/2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Escape or Die-gest - (Update Teaser Demo Available!)

Postby Maexam2 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:08 pm

VoreNut wrote:That's cool, though a thought came to me again. Once you've completely finished making the game, perhaps a sequel with multiple giantesses to choose from could be a thing. They could be friends of the catgirl in this one.

Hmmm... Very interesting idea!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby penguintacolampshade » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:09 pm

Any word on an update? I'm really looking forward to this. ^_^;;
penguintacolampshade
Artist

Postby VoreNut » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:04 pm

I'll agree that it's been awhile since the last post... You doing okay?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GameOfPickles » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:15 pm

Hello! I have been working on the game for the past few days and I have made significant progress on finishing it. Looking at where I am at right now, I should finish it within the next few days. I know you all have heard that from me before, but this time I'm certain I'll be able to finally finish it! So be on the lookout for an update within the next few days. I would say don't expect anything from me until Wednesday. Back to work!
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:34 pm

In that case, all that can be said is as follows... WOOT!
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AtmosRobot » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:30 am

That's excellent news, Pickles! Work hard, my friend! (^-^)d
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby mimiru888 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:36 am

Awesome! Can't wait to see the fruits of your labor. ^_^
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby cybereel » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:48 am

I seriously can't tell you how excited I am to hear that. You have done some awesome stuff with the game so far, and I can't wait to see how you finish it up.
cybereel
Been posting for a bit

Escape or Die-gest - Finished Game Released 6/30/2015

Postby GameOfPickles » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:21 am

Hello everyone! Okay here it is, one day early! The finished version of Escape or Die-gest! Thank you everyone for staying interested in the game and I hope the game does not disappoint. I am pretty sure I worked out all the bugs, but please let me know if there are any major or minor bugs in the game and I will be sure to try and fix them as soon as possible. And once again, if google chrome says it might be a virus, I promise that it is not a virus.

The Facts!:
- the game has 25 levels
- you start with 20 lives, but there is a way to extend past your 20 lives. (You will find out in the game how)
- I will not lie to you, the game is hard, but it is beatable. Believe me. I had to test it.
- In case you don't figure it out, press enter to advance the opening animation.

CONTROLS:
Arrow Keys to move
ENTER to get rid of a text box if one appears.
Press C to start a new life after dying. Have to wait until after burp.
ALT + ENTER to go fullscreen
R to restart game
Z to shoot gun (when you get it)

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#!KcBEAQiY!W9_lZl1Kh ... CE8Fwmoj00
DOWNLOAD LINK (No Install Needed): https://mega.co.nz/#!rQoFwADS!RvyK5bv72 ... XuJkPnKT_U

Thank you again everyone for playing the game and I hope you enjoy it! Now I need to find a job and start making some money! ^^;
Last edited by GameOfPickles on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Re: Escape or Die-gest - FINISHED GAME RELEASED 6/30/2015

Postby RumiBelly » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:15 am

I have 2 reactions right now
1 "Whoot the game is out!"
2 "Aw I can't play it I have to do school work". oh wait got that one wrong it's "aw I can't finish my school work I have to play this".
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:11 am

So got to point of Misty and the gun but can't get that one fart bubble on the first level on the way out >.> suggestions?
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:16 am

great game btw ^^
smallpeter
Participator

Postby GameOfPickles » Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:41 pm

smallpeter wrote:So got to point of Misty and the gun but can't get that one fart bubble on the first level on the way out >.> suggestions?

If I understand you correctly, are you talking about the level where you have to clear all the gas before exiting and you can clear all the gas on each step except for the top one and then have to jump just slightly under the top gas of each step? So are you unable to get past the last gas right before the exit? If so, then all I can really say is try to time the jump to when the sprite is at the top on it's animation to get under it. The clouds and bubbles each have a slight up and down motion to their animation. If you can't get past it though no matter what, I would be happy to adjust the level. Let me know.

Actually looking at it now, it may just be to difficult to past purely because of the cloud sprite and I meant for that level to be easy and just an introduction to how to gun works so I'm going to get rid of the top gas cloud for each step. Here is the link to the game with the adjusted level. Going to update this link for each download in topic.

DOWNLOAD LINK: https://mega.co.nz/#!KcBEAQiY!W9_lZl1Kh ... CE8Fwmoj00
Last edited by GameOfPickles on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Daedra » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Finished. It was great :D
Daedra
Somewhat familiar

Postby GameOfPickles » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:13 pm

Daedra wrote:Finished. It was great :D

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :D
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby dragon32078 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:21 pm

Chrome just blocked Escape or Die-gest. I am guessing the software is safe, but I want to make sure. Has anyone had any trouble playing, uninstalling, or other problems with the game? Thank you in advance for answering this question.
dragon32078
Somewhat familiar

Postby GameOfPickles » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:31 pm

dragon32078 wrote:Chrome just blocked Escape or Die-gest. I am guessing the software is safe, but I want to make sure. Has anyone had any trouble playing, uninstalling, or other problems with the game? Thank you in advance for answering this question.

I promise that in NO way will Escape or Die-gest hurt your computer. Google Chrome just blocks it because it's an unknown executable.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby NanasBananas » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:26 pm

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just made the stupidest mistake possible. A word of warning so none of you do the same.

So, I have a folder on my computer where I keep ALL of my fetish games. I downloaded this game and naturally, installed it in the same folder. But instead of creating a new folder itself, it simply installed it into the general folder containing all of the other games. I wanted it to have it's own folder, so I figured, I'll just uninstall and then install again into a new inner folder just for this game. So I clicked uninstall, and then it happened.

It started erasing everything in the folder in which it was placed, which was the folder containing every fetish game I've ever accumulated over the years. It was almost done before I realized what it was doing, and I couldn't find a way to stop it, all I could do was sit and watch in horror. Dozens of games, hundreds of hours worth of saves, all gone.

So yeah, be sure to give this game it's own folder. and NEVER hit 'uninstall' if there's something important residing next to the game, because it will just erase everything in the folder.

Alright, I'm going to go cry a little now. I'll try playing it after I'm done... :cry:
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby Desuwing » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:53 pm

NanasBananas wrote:AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just made the stupidest mistake possible. A word of warning so none of you do the same.

So, I have a folder on my computer where I keep ALL of my fetish games. I downloaded this game and naturally, installed it in the same folder. But instead of creating a new folder itself, it simply installed it into the general folder containing all of the other games. I wanted it to have it's own folder, so I figured, I'll just uninstall and then install again into a new inner folder just for this game. So I clicked uninstall, and then it happened.

It started erasing everything in the folder in which it was placed, which was the folder containing every fetish game I've ever accumulated over the years. It was almost done before I realized what it was doing, and I couldn't find a way to stop it, all I could do was sit and watch in horror. Dozens of games, hundreds of hours worth of saves, all gone.

So yeah, be sure to give this game it's own folder. and NEVER hit 'uninstall' if there's something important residing next to the game, because it will just erase everything in the folder.

Alright, I'm going to go cry a little now. I'll try playing it after I'm done... :cry:

Have you tried a system restore or downloading some kind of hard drive file recoverer?
Desuwing
New to the forum

Postby GameOfPickles » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:10 pm

NanasBananas wrote:AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm very sorry to hear that NanasBananas. I know how it feels to lose good material. I lost everything except this game project file after my hard drive broke. :( However, as Desuwing mentioned, a system restore to a point before uninstalling Escape or Die-gest might be able to recover your games back. Since those files would technically be associated with Escape or Die-gest due to the installation, it should bring them back.

As a note to everyone else, I would recommend using the default file path for the installer when installing the game which creates its own folder. For those who are worried though, I will add another download link on the first post and the new release post for a compressed folder that should not need any installing or uninstalling.

DOWNLOAD LINK (No Install Needed): https://mega.co.nz/#!rQoFwADS!RvyK5bv72 ... XuJkPnKT_U
Last edited by GameOfPickles on Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game