Escape or Die-gest - (Now also on Mac!) 1/02/2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Escape or Die-gest - (Update now in progress)

Postby TheMystique » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:29 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:Just a quick update. I am still working on the game, but at a very slow rate. Different things keep getting in the way of working on the game and getting as much of it done as I would like. Therefore, so that people are not left wondering when the game will be out (considering I said it would be released later in September), I just want to say...... I don't know when the game will be done. ^^; When I made the initial release date, I underestimated the amount of time the game would require. I hope everyone is not too disappointed. Nevertheless, I do grantee that the update will be done at some point. This project will not die. Thank you everyone for being so patient and understanding!

The classic story of most vore games lol
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kreeyz » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Interesting game project (even if I keep falling :D)
Kreeyz
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:47 am

Heh! It looks pretty good, the new art that is. Looking forward to it!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psicotik » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:53 am

Hey, any update on the game? I can hardly wait!
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby GameOfPickles » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:15 pm

psicotik wrote:Hey, any update on the game? I can hardly wait!

The game is dead :| ............ KIDDING, KIDDING!!! The update is actually coming along quite nicely, but slowly. I started college again so that has been eating up a lot of my time to work on the game. However, I am still trying my best to finish it as soon as I can. Nevertheless, I still can't give a certain release date at this time.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby mimiru888 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:16 pm

GameOfPickles wrote:
psicotik wrote:Hey, any update on the game? I can hardly wait!

The game is dead :| ............ KIDDING, KIDDING!!! The update is actually coming along quite nicely, but slowly. I started college again so that has been eating up a lot of my time to work on the game. However, I am still trying my best to finish it as soon as I can. Nevertheless, I still can't give a certain release date at this time.

Glad to hear you're still working on the game!
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheMystique » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:15 pm

Scared me there with that Dead thing.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Re: Escape or Die-gest - (Update still in progress)

Postby GameOfPickles » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:59 am

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to give an update for everyone wondering where that game update I promised a month ago was. Well here is the big scoop! When I first started, I only planned to change the art style for the cat girl in order to create a little more animation. However, this led me into thinking of new ideas to add to the game and making changes to, hopefully, improve the game. These additions and changes eventually led to pretty much remaking much of the game. Therefore, what was going to be a small update quickly became a full revamp of most the game’s content. In addition, as I said before, I started college again, so my classes and school projects have gotten in the way of working on the game. For instance, I have not had time to work on the game for the past 3 weeks. However, I am on the home stretch to complete the game, like %75 done, but I just need to get the time to work on the game. By the way, I am a computer science major if anyone was wondering. So, I just wanted to let you all know what was taking so long. Thank you everyone for your continued patience! Here’s another 2 screen shots of the game. I know it looks pretty much the same, but I don’t want to spoil the new features. So, I still don’t know when the game will be done, but at most, it will come out sometime in December since that is my winter break.
Attachments
ScreenShot1.jpg
ScreenShot2.png
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:04 am

Awesome! ^^
Looking forward to the update!
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:08 am

Perhaps if possible, add an extra stage that is accessible if you escape with minimal deaths, such as putting you in a different place or something like that. Besides that, good job so far.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby psicotik » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:15 pm

I think I've spotted one of the new features...
Spoiler: show
Looking at the first teaser of the update and the new, now there are five little mouses in the purple thing... Maybe they are a representation of the remaining lives?
Sorry for my English, it's not my main language ;)
psicotik
Been posting for a bit

Postby mimiru888 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:09 pm

Great to hear you're still working on the game! Can't wait for December to see what you've come up with ^_^

psicotik wrote:I think I've spotted one of the new features...
Looking at the first teaser of the update and the new, now there are five little mouses in the purple thing... Maybe they are a representation of the remaining lives?

I think the purple thing is a scratching post :D
mimiru888
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:13 pm

I just wanna see a release of a stand-alone pic of the kitty. she's adorable -w-
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Re: Escape or Die-gest - (Update still in progress)

Postby GameOfPickles » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:00 am

psicotik wrote:I think I've spotted one of the new features...

Good guess. That is what I initially had in mind, until I thought of something I liked more to do with lives. However, you will have to play the update to find out. :D

NekoYuki wrote:I just wanna see a release of a stand-alone pic of the kitty. she's adorable -w-

The original artwork was done by knighthead on DeviantART and posted on giantess fan comics. I just tried my best to redraw it with simpler lines and colors to animate. Here is a link to the original picture: http://www.deviantart.com/art/Internal- ... -274270843
I might post my version as a stand-alone picture once the update is done, but I still want to give credit to the original artist. It's a very well done picture.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby kyle1992 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:16 pm

this game was great
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby Verilo » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:32 pm

Love it! The burps are great and act as a reward even when you lose. :D
Verilo
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:30 pm

Hmmm... you know that extra level reward I suggested earlier? Why not make it a mouseboy's revenge sort of thing, jumping into her panties and making her try to get you out as you try to go deep inside her?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GameOfPickles » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:20 pm

Verilo wrote:Love it! The burps are great and act as a reward even when you lose. :D

Thank you!

VoreNut wrote:Hmmm... you know that extra level reward I suggested earlier? Why not make it a mouseboy's revenge sort of thing, jumping into her panties and making her try to get you out as you try to go deep inside her?

I like that idea, but it may prove to be a bit too difficult for myself to animate that stuff now. As of now, I have a set list of things I want to get done and included in this update, so I probably wont be adding any extra ideas that are not already in the list. Thank you for the idea though. I'll definitely keep that in mind as a possibility if I go any further with this game.

Moreover, here is just a little update on the status of things. I am almost done with my finals and by the end of Friday my official winter break will have started. So during this winter break I will try to finish the update to the game as soon as I can and release it. Still not sure exactly when it will be done, but I am %90 sure it will be late December or early January.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreNut » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:07 pm

Ah well, if you do decide to add my suggestion to it, you could simply post it after you post the regular finished game. No need to rush after all.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GameOfPickles » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:44 pm

Well I wish this was news saying that the game is done, but it's not. In fact it's quite the opposite. So! Right now my computer has crapped out on me. I can't even log onto my machine. So that means I cannot work on the game. In addition, this may also mean that I will lose all my files, which sucks a lot. Don't worry though, I have been saving the game project on an external drive just in case something like this happened , so the game is safe, I believe. I just wanted to let you all know that you will have to wait a little longer for the game. Sorry everyone. I was so excited to finish it too! :(
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game