[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:13 pm

Here's not one, but three different vore games sold in a bundle for about $10.

http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/ ... d/RE064914

The one that's realy worth while in Milia Wars. All the games are quite difficult, and the one where you run around as the little guy with the Jester hat is terrible, but it only comes bundled in.

In order to get Milia Wars to work for me I had to remove it's individual folder from the folder it came in.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:05 pm

0Anesthetic4u, Thanks for pointing those out! Do you know if they are developed by the Eka's Portal community, or if they have community forum topics devoted to them that the creators participate in?
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:32 am

Journeyman wrote:0Anesthetic4u, Thanks for pointing those out! Do you know if they are developed by the Eka's Portal community, or if they have community forum topics devoted to them that the creators participate in?

Ah. I had not realised that by Communtiy Vore Games, it meant ones directly related to this particular community. As far as I have seen there isn't one anymore. There was one I made a short while ago, but the point of it was missinterpereted and the mods took it down.

I made another thread that about a game that seems to have been a precurser to Milia Wars, called Echidna Wars, which does contain vore and seems to have been made by the same person. That is still an active thread on these boards, but has no real traffic. Though it is a new link to include. http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=40409

If it would help I could make a thread devoted to Milia Wars?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:49 am

0Anesthetic4u, no worries! It's a flexible definition, but the main intent is to highlight actual playable content released on these forums (there's a lot of discussion/plans that end up with no playable content), and to keep a running list of the games that have been finished and the games that are actively under development and discussion. If an external game is getting a lot of talk here on the forums, and *especially* if the external game's developers pop in here from time to time, I'm totally in favor of including that as well.

I'm just going to steer clear of compiling a straight-out list of every video game that has vore/vore theming in it, as there's just no way that I can keep up with such a list, and there's already a vore in media wiki for that purpose. So, I'm mainly sticking with playable vore games developed by the community or, to a lesser degree, external games that the community is very interested in discussing :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Journeyman wrote:0Anesthetic4u, no worries! It's a flexible definition, but the main intent is to highlight actual playable content released on these forums (there's a lot of discussion/plans that end up with no playable content), and to keep a running list of the games that have been finished and the games that are actively under development and discussion. If an external game is getting a lot of talk here on the forums, and *especially* if the external game's developers pop in here from time to time, I'm totally in favor of including that as well.

I'm just going to steer clear of compiling a straight-out list of every video game that has vore/vore theming in it, as there's just no way that I can keep up with such a list, and there's already a vore in media wiki for that purpose. So, I'm mainly sticking with playable vore games developed by the community or, to a lesser degree, external games that the community is very interested in discussing :)

Ok, but to be clear, its not just a game with some Vore themes. Its a full on Vore game, basically all the enemies in two of the three games Vore the player, and two of the eniemies in the third(realy crappy one), do as well. Whats particualarly on display is OV and Unbirth.

The creator probably wont ever pop in here, but from what I can tell by visiting Japanese sites is that Milia Wars is VERY influential in the Japanese Vore scene.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NomNommyy » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:55 pm

If anyone is interested in my vore tiles from my game "vore palace" PM and ill send you!!! They are in RPG Maker VX ACE format~
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bright » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm

I don't recall seeing this mentioned.

Flash game,
3 vore scenes.
Mermaid, Naga, Witch,
Soft vore, oral vore, samesize, shrinking, non-fatal.
Estimated time: 5 minutes.
Demo.
Point and click.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=36723&hilit=black+tower

Would it be possible to get a time estimate for how long it takes to go through these demos?
Some of them are very long while others barely have a first level.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby darkevilme » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Vore War: F/F - TBS - free/donations - Windows, OpenGL 3.0, Java
oralvore, digestion

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41224
darkevilme
---

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:54 pm

Bright, darkevilme, added! Thanks!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 1.19.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby tinybrazilian » Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:12 am

Last edited by tinybrazilian on Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
tinybrazilian
New to the forum

Postby swadish » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:16 pm

Hello! I'd like my game to be added to the list, please!

Voreorite - RPG - Demo/Free - RPG Maker VX ACE
Prey; Monster Girls (F/?); vore, digestion, fulltour, scat, crush, insertion, reverse rape, etc.
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:27 pm

swadish, you've been added to the list! Thanks for submitting the game :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby swadish » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:59 am

Journeyman wrote:swadish, you've been added to the list! Thanks for submitting the game :)

Thank you for adding me to it! :gulp:
swadish
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 2.08.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby captainbobey » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:57 pm

Hey Journeyman, I'm hugely grateful for what you've done, but as a question, could you put date added next to the games, because they're alphabetical and the name's usually don't represent the games very well, its annoying trying to remember which one's I've forgotten and which ones have genuinely been added and are new... Its just super useful being able to scroll down the list and find any added since I last checked...
But again, this layout is incredibly useful anyways, so its nice to just have a collection of the games.
captainbobey
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:05 pm

captainbobey, good idea!! From now on, when I update the list, I'll add a symbol next to the newest additions in addition to updating the date in the title.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby gartrux » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:48 pm

That sounds great! :D
gartrux
Participator

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:22 am

I guess it's about time I request that my game be posted here. :-D

RAADD (Run away and Don't Die) Runner - Platform/Running - Free - Windows
Prey; Monster Girls/F, Giantess/F, Same-Sized Female/F, vore, unbirth, crush, shrinking, etc.

:!: There is some Predator content being added in the near future, but it's not in the current version :!:
eatme1234
Participator

Re: [Directory 3.04.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:59 pm

eatme1234, Thanks for submitting your game topic--you've been added to the list!!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jeschke » Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:58 pm

I should probably submit my game too, now that I think about it? Hope this got written right:

A Day At The Funfair - M or F or ?/player - Text Adventure - Free/Complete?/Active/Planned expansion - Requires Quest for Windows (linked in topic), or can be found online
Predominantly M/player; furry; feral or anthro preds; predominantly OV with some instances of UB, AV, and CV; same-size or some size difference; toggleable levels of digestion (off/light/heavy); toggleable levels of disposal (light/heavy/none); replayability value
Jeschke
Participator

Postby Journeyman » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Jeschke, all set! You've been added to the list :) Thanks for posting!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game