[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Skeiron » Tue May 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Just a quick heads-up

Being the bad guy - M/? (more info needed) - RPG - Free, Active development - Windows, RPG Maker engine
Pred, Prey, Essence absorption, others?

It contains F/M, oral vore, shrinking, macro/micro too depending on the choices you make in game. I think F/F as well though I'm not 100% sure (been a while since I played it)
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Wed May 14, 2014 11:39 am

Skeiron, Updated! I had only played it for a little while and didn't get to any clear omnom parts yet, so your info is very much appreciated!! I need to come up with some kind of karma system XD
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Wed May 14, 2014 9:04 pm

You're welcome :)
I have played nearly all vore games that have been released on the site but many of them were a long time ago. I'll see what else I can remember from the other games :P
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Wed May 14, 2014 10:32 pm

just a note but cursed crown is still active, in limbo right now, but it is still active. aka I am working on remaking it.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Thu May 15, 2014 1:08 am

Skeiron, Woot! Any help will be appreciated :D
warbrand4, great--thank you for the update. GL with the story re-write!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sat May 24, 2014 9:34 pm

Updated the directory with 3 listings--mostly games from previous years that have had a recent development.
Nominate your own games!!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun May 25, 2014 7:25 am

Thank you for making this list! I used to check this forum section as a whole for vore games, but many posts don't address an actual functional game I can try out. Perhaps a mod should pin this topic?

It's helpful that you posted the required platform as well, considering I use Linux and can't play anything for Windows unless it runs on WINE. If I may make a suggestion, please also specify if the game is human / catgirl / foxgirl / anthro / feral / scaly / etc, next to where F/F - M/F - M/M is also mentioned. Some vores like myself are only into furry or furry+human vore, while others are only human fans, so that additional info would be helpful.

And if you'd be so kind, please add Vore Tournament to the list as well. It's a 3D furry vore game with modern graphics, using the Darkplaces engine based on Quake, compatible with both Windows and Linux (possibly Mac too).
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun May 25, 2014 8:56 am

There are also a couple of vore games over on FA, I'd have to hunt them down but some I've played were promising :gulp:
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm

MirceaKitsune, I'm glad you like it! I hang out on programming forums a good bit, and all of the uncategorized info here makes me twitch ;D I hope this list will ultimately help with keeping these labors of love from sinking into the depths! I've added Vore tournament to the list. For consistency, I linked its topic here on Eka's since I'm hoping to encourage this community to unveil and discuss vore games here--but I also added your sourceforge link right after it. I'll try to be sure to put furry into the descriptions as applicable--I may have missed some though! Do feel free to correct any info I missed on my first pass :)

Dark_phoenix, Awesome! Ideally, they'd be introduced over here on Eka's--if the developers are interested in starting up a thread to showcase/discuss their creation (or are ok with someone doing so for them) then I'll happily add the topics to the list!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dark_phoenix » Sun May 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Vore Moon - V2 updated bugs fixed - by luluthelucario (Has an Eka account I believe)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10269941/

Gineb: A Vore Text Adventure - by Rake_Vuril (Doesn't want help with the project)
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12543765/

Micro Adventure - Alpha 4.0 - by Kerta-Losataure
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10196791/

Ruelish Isle V0.3a - by Orly.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12096439/

Nimin does have unbirth but is mostly about transformation..

can't find anything else at the moment...
Phoenix-Male Human/Angel hybrid
Born from a human father and Angel, Phoenix has wings and can use fire spells. His combination of wings and fire gave him his name Phoenix. he dresses in a cloak to hide his wings from the public.
Dark_phoenix
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sun May 25, 2014 6:48 pm

This is a very helpful guide. I tend to have trouble finding games that don't rely on RPG Maker.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Journeyman » Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Dark_phoenix, Thank you! I'll work on getting in touch with those developers. I'm hesitant to just link over to FA, since the links do not work unless you have a FA account and change the account settings, and also since there's no place here on Eka's for the community to discuss the game. Depending on what kind of feedback I get from these devs, I'll figure out how to proceed.

SomeGuy1294, :) Thanks! I don't mind the rpg maker stuff now, since I have every conceivable version installed after testing all these games, but yea--I think it's good to know ahead of time what the requirements are. Hopefully we'll see some more non-rpg-maker stuff soon!

Edit: Vore Moon Wrath of Eshe added. Creator has the game posted on Eka's portal blog instead of the Vore Games forum, but close enough for now :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Sat May 31, 2014 4:41 pm

I think my new blender game test might apply to this list,

New Blender Game Engine testing - O?/O? monsters - 3D Platformer - WIP Active, Free, Open Source Requires: Blender 2.70a or newer
Monsters, lion, bear, lizardpeople, snake elevator. Prototype mess of odd vore 3D game mechanics.

( http://aryion.com/content/imaginaryzs-junk download NBGEEngineClassbased.zip and open the .blend in play by pressing 'P' once it has opened in blender)

Also thanks for adding barb! might put a fa link to the official version just for reference: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8840199/

Keep up the good list! I do second if there is a way to make a screenshot gallery for these games, that might help (but don't post screenshots in the thread is my vote XD I love a clean list)
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:25 pm

ImaginaryZ, Thanks! I had to think a bit about how to categorize, as there's no discussion thread for it yet, but I've gone ahead and added it to the list with the link you provided.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ImaginaryZ » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:40 pm

! oops, you're right viewtopic.php?f=79&t=39005 I wonder if anyone even knew this was here for a few years XD
Loving-Ultra-Cuddle-Soft-Vore aficionado;
Fur Affinity
Deviant Art
YouTube
Nothing worth doing is easy!
ImaginaryZ
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am

ImaginaryZ, ooh awesome! Thanks for the updated info! Haha, they'll all know about it now :D
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:03 am

There was one with that had different endings to it, one good end, several bad endings, you fought a snake, and it's a sketch based game on RPG Maker XP that Rayen made here on Eka's, but it's dead. I still have the game on my old HDD, so since it still works, I kept the hard drive hoping I can eventually recover it, but the game remains unfinished and I have no intention to speak to Rayen if I could ask Rayen if I could work on the game with her, but she cancelled further progress on it.

The link is here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=25153 (If it's not the correct one, let me know)
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ka-Atis » Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:15 am

Journeyman wrote:Being the bad guy - F/MF - RPG - Free, Active development - Windows, RPG Maker engine
Pred, Prey, Essence absorption, OV, shrinking, macro/micro

I would suggest adding ? to the pred, as it's not defined which gender your own character has, it's up to your imagination. And -

Spoiler: show
there's a sea monster of unknown gender which swallows you whole. The F stays of course, there's a number of vorish female characters in the game. ?F/MF
Now I eat you!}- >:-(.. ____ D: -{no.. nooo..
Ka-Atis
yum, slurp, and/or drool

Postby sabrina_diamond » Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:29 am

Naito-Sutorīto Akuma - Mystery RPG with some light horror elements - Free, Complete: requires Windows and RPG Maker XP. Prey, Breast vore, Soft vore, endosomatophilia, ? Succubus Protagonist, angel vore, dream vore.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:25 am

KingKabal777, thanks for the suggestion! I'm not adding it to the list *yet* because, as you mentioned, Rayen cancelled it and he hasn't been on in a year and a half. But, I'll check it out later and see if it has enough completed stuff in it to compare to some of the complete games and works in progress and maybe add it then!

Ka-Atis, Great! Thank you for the extra info--I haven't seen the spoiler yet. Updated!

sabrina_diamond, Thank you for the submission!! You are now on the list! :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game