The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.5*

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:31 pm

why must all the games that I like go on hiatus?!?!?!?!?! :( :( :(
it's a curse I say!

and cant wait for this new game! xD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:32 am

Anyone got any tips or complete guide to beating... (below) SPOILERS AHEAD ZOOM PAST THIS IF YOU DONT WANT SPOILERS

Succubus girl in the mansion how di o get her off guard to damage her?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:56 am

Open the chest in one of the rooms of the mansion, then use the item you find during the fight.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby UBFanDrake » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:47 pm

Many thanks! :D
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby sweetladyamy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:54 pm

I love vore games, love making my own even more. Problem is that I am stuck with searching for already made resources, since I cannot draw nor render graphics. Still, cannot wait to play.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Hey everyone, TheFetishBeast here.

It took a long time before I updated this game but the funny thing is that procrastination was actually not the main reason why it took so long. Sure was a big part of it but not the main problem.

All right, first of all, what's new? Well, the new content is the new region. Two new regions actually. The Goldoria region (Snow field) and Centaurian island (Home of centaurs). In these two regions you will be able to find around 10 new vore scenes (Two or so scenes are rather gory though only with sounds). The names of a few spells have also been changed. Soaring wind is now Soaring spirit and Aquatic soul is now Flowing soul. I also switched places with Bowdarts and The Haunted Mansion. This is to make it more likely that you'll end up in Bowdarts before The Haunted Mansion since you seriously have to go there before the mansion. And... that's about it. Sure, a spell or two as well but...

Considering this version took so much longer to get out compared to the last version, why is it that this one has so much less content? Well, if you have the time, allow me to explain.

V Not really spoilers below but if you don't wanna know the details of everything I went through then just skip it V
Spoiler: show
It started with the Goldoria region. All the programming and writing there was fun and went by fast with little to no trouble. There was much more plot during this part mostly involving Sebastian's (The hero) past and I enjoyed writing it. When I got to Centaurian island it was just the same, it was fun and fast and I'm fond of the results. But then I came to the point after Centaurian island. This was when I decided to throw in a couple plot twists. I started off by having Sebastian be taken to a strange seemingly alternate dimension high up in the sky. There he was put through trials battling monsters, an angel and finally he met with The great one. The great ones are mentioned a few times during the third region (The wastelands) but it turned out that there actually was only one great one. She was the being who created the world or some shit and apparently she had taken Sebastian away from his parents when he was born, which is why he doesn't remember them (Which may or may not have been mentioned before the Goldoria region). This she did so that she could train Sebastian to become a strong warrior and eventually a hero who would slay all predators but something went wrong and he ended up becoming fond of predators and so it became a matter of whether or not he should fulfill his destiny or go against it or just... Ugh... Seriously, while I was writing all that it felt like I just pulled it all out of my ass. In the end I decided, screw it, delete it all and go back to Centaurian island and start over. No more great ones, this time I'll try something else... That something else doesn't feel much better. I also discovered that because of the change I decided to make there would also be a lot of plot holes so I ended up going back to older parts as well and changing it all. Then I also decided that the reputation system I had added was completely useless so I completely got rid of it. See, when I first set out to make this game I had the intention of making the player feel like he/she was the main character. That's why I wanted to add the choice of playing as male or female, that's why you were able to choose a name when you start the game and that's why you were able to make different choices. But as it went on Sebastian simply became his own character so I end up getting rid of all that. You can no longer choose a name, you can't choose your character's gender (Not that you could to begin with) and the number of choices has been significantly reduced. This is all the reason why it's taken so long for this version to come out.

To summarize:
--Hero's name is set to Sebastian
--Reputation system removed
--Making shit only to get rid of it
--Fixing plot holes because of said shit
--Lots of procrastination

In the end, this all feels more like a waste than anything. I've been busting my balls trying to finish this game so that I can get to the next one but I just can't do it. What I'm saying is that this will probably be the last update of this game. I'm sorry guys but I've no spark for this game anymore. Let's hope the next one will be better.

Anyway, because of this massive amount of changes you won't be able to use your previous save files. For that reason you will be provided with three distinct save files, each one starting in different regions (First save file starts at the end of the Jeldoh region (The first region). The second save file starts at the end of the Dandelion region (The second region). The third save file starts at the end of the Wastelands (The third region) where the last version of the game ended). For those of you who've already played the game, this will allow you to start where you left off (Or at least close to it) where as those who haven't played it yet can start from the beginning and search for all the vore scenes.

So yeah, I want to apologize for the long wait for such a weak update, especially since I said that this was gonna be the finished version. But I just can't do it. Still, I hope you enjoy what you get. With that said, this is TheFetishBeast signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:31 pm

In the end, this all feels more like a waste than anything. I've been busting my balls trying to finish this game so that I can get to the next one but I just can't do it. What I'm saying is that this will probably be the last update of this game. I'm sorry guys but I've no spark for this game anymore. Let's hope the next one will be better.

God dammit why is it always the really good ones
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby aceinthehole » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:35 pm

Man i was really in love with this game. both in story and action, and i hope that spark returns again soon.
aceinthehole
New to the forum

Postby Marcus » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:15 pm

I must say, i loved how this version ended, i hope you find the spark again to continue to work on this gem
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby Rubiont-47 » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Comrade, your game is one of the best on RPG Maker. I am very glad that you are so far advanced in its creation. I hope that someday you will return and continue the story. In the meantime, I wish you luck in other projects!
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby acrylic » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:48 pm

I have no rejection that this is one of the best Vore game in this site.
But I hope there was UB scene with the Goddess ^^;;

and also cock vore would be fun too but it is against the policy of this game so I don't hope a cock vore in this game XD
Last edited by acrylic on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
acrylic
Participator

Postby Caesar » Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:08 pm

Thanks for the continuation TheFetishBeast! Your game so far is really top notch, so it's sad to see it die. But do what you want man! I'll definitely still be watching for new content from you in the future; whatever form it comes in!
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby twib » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:23 am

acrylic wrote:I have no rejection that this is one of the best Vore game in this site.
But I hope there were more UB scene with the Goddess ^^;;

and also cock vore would be fun too but it is against the policy of this game so I don't hope a cock vore in this game XD

UB scene? Goddess?!? where? I haven't seen any... did I miss something.... SPILL YOUR SECRETS!!! TELL TO ZIIM!! Zim DEMANDS IT!!! :lol:
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rubiont-47 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:25 am

twib wrote:
acrylic wrote:I have no rejection that this is one of the best Vore game in this site.
But I hope there were more UB scene with the Goddess ^^;;

UB scene? Goddess?!? where? I haven't seen any... did I miss something.... SPILL YOUR SECRETS!!! TELL TO ZIIM!! Zim DEMANDS IT!!! :lol:

If you break open the game and dig deeper inside, you can find a piece where there is a goddess.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby acrylic » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:09 am

Ooops I better not tell it. Sorry for mentioning it. After clearing the game I check inside the game to see if I missed anything.
And no UB with goddess. I was just trying to say if there was one.
acrylic
Participator

Postby twib » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:07 am

Ahhhhh .... oh well there will be others ^^ ( Hopefully in the next game )
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:28 pm

Breaking open the game eh? Didn't know that was possible. Oh well, really should have expected it.

Yes, it is true that the Goddess is actually in the game despite her not being available. It's the part I got to work on after discarding the idea with The great one. I never got rid of it, just ended the game early on making accessing it impossible... or so I thought. Oh well, like i said, really should have expected it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:34 pm

It's fairly simple to get your hands on an RGSS extractor. Then you can just extract the RGSS, create a project in RPGmaker, and overwrite the data and graphics folders. I pretty much do that for every game once I've finished going through it.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ajmajm28 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:01 pm

Anyone have tips on beating the dragon. I get to what i assume is the half way point where it release a stronger move but it destroys me. I try guarding when it uses the meteor move and sometimes survive but it then strikes first and kills me after. Is there any possible gear that i may have missed? I have adventurers sword kite shield golden crown steel armor and plated boots. As far as i know i have done all fights leading to this point and i am lv 6. Any help would be great.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:13 pm

Use Freeze on him until it applies the Frozen debuff. That'll slow him down enough for you to get the first hit more often than not. You could also just keep whacking at it until you luck out and reflect the meteor storm.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game