The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.5*

Postby Zomulgustar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:37 am

ajmajm28 wrote:Anyone have tips on beating the dragon. I get to what i assume is the half way point where it release a stronger move but it destroys me. I try guarding when it uses the meteor move and sometimes survive but it then strikes first and kills me after. Is there any possible gear that i may have missed? I have adventurers sword kite shield golden crown steel armor and plated boots. As far as i know i have done all fights leading to this point and i am lv 6. Any help would be great.

As Shadowlyger said, freeze helps. I used potions too, they're faster then casting a heal spell. Make sure to heal the burning status effect and keep up your spirit buffs.

Really liked the new update FetishBeast :-D
Zomulgustar
Participator

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.7*

Postby ajmajm28 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:13 pm

Thanks Shadowlyger and Zomulgustar. I was able to beat it however it still feels like a battle that seems to depend on luck. If the freeze status effect is gone at the wrong time or you don't reflect or negate moves at certain times you will die. I did finish the demo and it is really a great game. The only thing i would think of as a change for the game is a slight Nerf to the dragon boss. Maybe have him wait a turn after the meteor move to regain some of his power but keep it so the guard is necessary or have it do less damage when you guard so you can survive the next hit if he actually gets the first strike in the next move.
ajmajm28
Somewhat familiar

Postby WafflesOnAWaifu » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:19 am

Hoooooly shit this is one of them hidden gems lol.

This is a pretty well made vore game o-o
The dialogue is sweet,not many grammer mistakes and well thought.
plenty of content and the combat is linear based but still somewhat fun.
And the vore scenes are great with a nice show of spritework for them(the elf and the mayor was a fav)
Looking foward to the next update for this *-*

Update On thoughts:Yea up to the centaur part.dragon boss was really really brutal and couldnt have won without a bit of luck and using freeze like the other guy said
Still the story going pretty strong and this game has Vore of pretty much every type cept for anal vore.
So yea def one of the top 5 V-games on here great work TheFetishBeast ^-^
WafflesOnAWaifu
New to the forum

Postby evilogith » Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:09 pm

at Least that This Game Does Have an Ending to it & NO Bugs as Well :)
Let us Know if Theres a Part 2 of This Game'
& it Also had a Funny Ending as Well :-D
:) Thanks :)
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:14 pm

WafflesOnAWaifu: Actually, there is one Anal vore scene. It's with Sylvia on Centaurian island. So long as you don't defeat the crystal you can go to her and get that scene at any time once you're on the island. Just be sure to pick the upper hole ^_^ .
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby evilogith » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:03 pm

i Didnt Get the Option to Pick the Upper Hole :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:05 pm

"You play as Sebastian..."
!?!
My name is Sebastian!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:07 pm

Wait... reason? What reason?
Turbotowns
???

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:17 pm

evilogith: You didn't? That's odd. I mean, okay, I did word it wrong, the to choices are actually 'Enter vagina' and 'Enter anus' but... D-Did you talk to her twice? You need to talk to her twice to activate the scene.
Spoiler: show
The first time you talk to her she either asks you how you're doing or she calls you a show-off. It depends on whether or not you've beaten the minotaur. Talk to her again and Sebastian will ask her about the whole rebirth thing and she jokes by asking if he's changed his mind about being rebirthed. Pick the option 'Well...' and a vore scene will soon begin. As the two keep talking Sebastian will soon take off his armour and Sylvia will turn around getting ready. It is at this point that you get to pick which hole to enter. Additionally, if you've beaten the minotaur, after the vore scene another scene will occur where the chief visits Sylvia and finds that her belly is slightly bulgy (Bulgy? Is that how it's spelled? Heck, is that even a word?). This scene is similar but slightly different depending on which hole you entered. Not really worth going back for other than the vore scene ^_^ .
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby HuskyDocherty » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:37 am

Yea that dragon boss is nearly impossible it heavily needs a nerf especially with that meteor strike. Also Freezing the dragon seems to do nothing at all and even when guarding and trying to heal if he gets in a quick attack you lose no matter what.

Edit: Finally figured it out was very difficult but yea a lot of luck is needed and proper use of the magics, guard, and healing all together.
HuskyDocherty
Been posting for a bit

Postby LPWolfiLP » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:57 pm

That Game is rly good...BUT..BUT..the boss's are nearly impossible
I am now in the 2nd city, to beat those plant in the tower, but self after a half hour, with heal pots, heal spell, sun sword and so on I didn't beat it.
And those Earth spirit is also nearly impossible
I rly want to see more of the game
BUT
those boss fights ruin all, when you can't beat them >______________>
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:50 pm

LPWolfiLP wrote:That Game is rly good...BUT..BUT..the boss's are nearly impossible
I am now in the 2nd city, to beat those plant in the tower, but self after a half hour, with heal pots, heal spell, sun sword and so on I didn't beat it.
And those Earth spirit is also nearly impossible
I rly want to see more of the game
BUT
those boss fights ruin all, when you can't beat them >______________>

Spoiler: show
Have you tried running away?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:38 am

Is this game still getting worked on? It was good, don't let people tell you otherwise. You seem a bit hard on yourself in the OP, you shouldn't be.

If there won't be any further Updates, too bad, but it was fun while it lasted.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LPWolfiLP » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:32 am

Ah, thank you AngelofHell ..it works xD

btw a bit poor, that you can't play on, when you get unbirthed from the lamia, would be funny..but I guess thats to much work~ xD
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelofHell64 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:19 pm

LPWolfiLP wrote:Ah, thank you AngelofHell ..it works xD

btw a bit poor, that you can't play on, when you get unbirthed from the lamia, would be funny..but I guess thats to much work~ xD

You are welcome ^^ I stumbled upon the way to beat that plant completely on accident
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby KingKabal777 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:12 pm

I might want to see more of this, but I don't know if this is discontinued as the game was pretty long and the scenes were pretty good.
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:11 pm

Hmmm... Ive bee through the game a couple times, but I'm unsure if I've found all the available scenes. Would someone be a pal and pm me a list of the scenes in case I missed something?
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kyle1992 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:14 am

i love the game and i got 2 ending to this but one of the ending i did not like when you beat the last boss and then its ends there i think it could have been batter but still a great game and also it freeze up when you beat the dragon and kill him after that i cant even save it :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby kyle1992 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:15 am

Zomulgustar wrote:
ajmajm28 wrote:Anyone have tips on beating the dragon. I get to what i assume is the half way point where it release a stronger move but it destroys me. I try guarding when it uses the meteor move and sometimes survive but it then strikes first and kills me after. Is there any possible gear that i may have missed? I have adventurers sword kite shield golden crown steel armor and plated boots. As far as i know i have done all fights leading to this point and i am lv 6. Any help would be great.

As Shadowlyger said, freeze helps. I used potions too, they're faster then casting a heal spell. Make sure to heal the burning status effect and keep up your spirit buffs.

i will make a video for you on how to beat it ok bro
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

Postby kyle1992 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:34 am

Zomulgustar wrote:

http://youtu.be/YMUhMdTuEh8
kyle1992
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game