The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 10, 2014 5:51 pm

WARNING: This thread is old and abandoned! Please, do not post on this thread! Instead, go to the more appropriate thread following the link below!

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=42525

Hi everyone, TheFetishBeast here, newly registered but common user of Eka's portal.

So I've been a vore story writer on DeviantART for a while now (http://thefetishbeast.deviantart.com/ 'Course I gotta put a link there) but I've decided that it's time to get into vore games. I've tried before but being only one guy and using much-harder-to-work-with programs I never managed to get far. With RPG Maker VX Ace I already find it a lot easier. I've been working on this game for a while now and it is pretty close to completion (What with being version 0.7). I'm afraid to say though that it's very likely it'll never actually be finished... It's short and only has a few vore scenes in it and it's really not very well made either but hey, I'm just one guy and I'm new at this (Kind of). Anyway, allow me to give you the link to where you can download my Vore RPG 'The chosen one'.

Download game

So, what's the story to this game (If you're even remotely interested)? You play as Sebastian, a newbie hero/warrior/adventurer (There's actually a reason why I chose the name Sebastian). Sebastian is a poor orphan guy who's despised by almost everyone in his hometown and yet he's a good guy. All he wants to be is a hero to protect the innocent and helpless. This morning when Sebastian wakes up he is super excited because this day is the day when he'll set out on his journey to become a hero. But he's gonna have to be careful because there are plenty of predators out there. Can he survive? Is he strong enough? Will he yield to the promise of pleasure? Why, that's your decision of course ^_^ .

FEATURES!!! Yes, features. There really are none. There used to be a form of reputation feature but I've come to the conclusion that it was completely unnecessary. You even used to be able to pick a name for the main character but even that I decided to remove. In the end, as an RPG the game is quite insulting. The max level is 10, there are no random encounters, you don't level up through gaining experience points but rather through progressing the story and battles will be more like puzzles rather than overpowering your opponent. I also had plans to add a feature where you can choose to play either as male or female but I've actually decided to skip that idea and wait for the next game I intend to make, in which you will be playing as a female.

Due to the updates changing so much in the game you are unable to use save files from a previous version in a later one. For this reason I have decided to provide you with three save files (You'll get them as you download the game) that will start you off in three distinct areas (At the end of the first region, at the end of the second region and at the end of the third region out of a total of five regions). You will have full stats, the best equipment, a few items and all magic and skills that could be learnt at each point.

So, anything else? Yes, one more thing. You'll need the VX Ace RTP for this game.

http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/download/add ... e-packages

There's hardly any self-made art in this game. Almost all of it uses the RTP... In fact, all of it does use the RTP. It's just slightly edited... Except some sounds but they're not self-made. They're found on the Internet.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy this unfinished vore game. With all that, this is TheFetishBeast signing out.

Known issues:
--The spell Purifying wind can be missed if the quest in the Dandelion Mountain is completed before getting the spell.
Last edited by TheFetishBeast on Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:15 pm, edited 13 times in total.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.I DU

Postby Redley » Sat May 10, 2014 7:28 pm

Looks pretty good this far. Keep up the good work!
Redley
Been posting for a bit

Postby RumiBelly » Sat May 10, 2014 11:45 pm

Let me start by saying I'm in full agreement with you. You're terrible at advertising. But nevertheless I did a few playthroughs and found everything in the demo at this point (once again I must agree in that it's really short). The leveling system is interesting, but there were a few games that had success using that method, I can't think of any but I'm sure they're out there. As far as short demos go it ended at a good spot, but that's because it makes the player want to play the next part, which now you have me waiting on.

For those who are thinking of downloading all in all it's worth a play or two, and I suggest saving before encounters to try each branch available.
Not really much I can say at this point as the game is only v0.1, I may give it an actual review some time when it's more complete, until then this has been Radiogenic, wishing a good day to both preds and prey. RGV signing off.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rowan » Sun May 11, 2014 3:26 am

MGQ for one rgv...

Anyway, very smooth I don't what's up with this board but for some reason everyone who makes an RPG maker game on this board has a good understanding of scaling, and this is no different. Props to your efforts and good luck to you as you continue, I look forward to the finished product.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun May 11, 2014 5:19 am

ADD TO THE STORY!!!
I already love that neko girl! XD lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby twib » Sun May 11, 2014 7:33 am

In truth I kinda like it when someone makes the sprites represent what is happening instead of pictures, shows the work that went into the game itself but that's just my opinion.
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby nanakra » Sun May 11, 2014 3:56 pm

Can you pack it in a rar or zip file? Exe files don't upack on android. Thanks!
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun May 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Is this prey only, or will you add the ability to be a predator as well when you add in the option to be a girl?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby silverspec » Mon May 12, 2014 9:05 am

Not a bad game at all. I love how all the townsfolk are so cynical.
One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
silverspec
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon May 12, 2014 10:05 am

Thanks for all the comments everyone. Really didn't expect this to be this much liked. Now to reply.

radiogenicvore: Funny how you call it version 0.1 because that's not what it says. It says version 0.I DUNNO, as in: I don't know what version this is but it's below 1.0 ^_^ . What I mean with that is that I haven't planned out much of the game yet and don't know where and when it's going to end and thus cannot tell what version this is if it's 0.1, 0.2, 0.0.5, I dunno. But anyway, as far as I can tell, you liked it and that's what's important ^_^ .

TheAllSeeingEye: Like her eh? Good to hear because she was the highlight of this first version ^_^ . And I'll have you know that she'll also be coming back in some other later version. Her actions then will of course vary depending on how you meet her or even meet her at all the first time. And don't worry, I'll be adding to the story all right. I couldn't possibly make a game without a story in it, that's just not me.

twib: Yep, we all have opinions all right. Feel free to share'em ^_^ .

nanakra: Hmm... Sure, I'll do that.

Schpadoinkle: I never considered the player being a predator and I'd find it rather unfair if you'd have to be female to be one even if I understand where the idea is coming from (As clearly the majority of predators in this game will be females where as male predators would be more monster-like, the Werewolf for example). At the least though, I'll consider it.

silverspec: The idea was to create an innocent and kind but hated and despised by all stereotype. Could be that he was mischievous as a kid but grew up as he... well, grew up or it could be that he made a mistake and everyone judge him because of that one mistake... Or maybe the people are just a bunch of arrogant assholes. Whatever it is, there is a reason behind it. But what's important here is that you like it and for that I like you ^_^ .

EDIT: The game download link has now been edited so that you will download it as a ZIP file instead of as an EXE. Will supposedly simplify matters ^_^ .
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Aickavon12 » Mon May 12, 2014 10:14 am

File no longer available

D:

;3; *Cries some more*
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Lawrence Craft » Mon May 12, 2014 10:36 am

The game looks nice so far.
I really like the sprite animations, good work at this!

Aickavon12 wrote:File no longer available

D:

;3; *Cries some more*
File is available and download works without a problem...
Spoiler: show
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon May 12, 2014 11:07 am

Personally I like to think of game versions as:

1.0 Finished.
1.1 Finished, but with a patch to fix all the problems.

0.1 First draft.
0.11 Fix problems that appear.
0.2 Content update.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon May 12, 2014 3:12 pm

Aickavon12: You must have attempted to download it at the very moment that I was changing it. See, I changed it from an EXE file to a ZIP file and I believe it was during that process that you tried to download it. Try again, it should work (Worked just fine for me just now).
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby hernextmeal » Mon May 12, 2014 6:18 pm

Bright wrote:Personally I like to think of game versions as:

Proper versioning would be:

major.minor.patch

0.1.0 - Initial dump of code
0.1.1 - Bugfix/patch/trivial change
0.2.0 - Some milestone, like either a content update or several bug fixes
0.19.32 - "."'s are not decimal points in this context, you can keep going past 10
1.0.0 - Ready for consumption
1.0.1 - Bugfix/patch/trivial change post release
1.1.0 - Content update/bugfix bonanza post release
2.0.0 - Complete redesign/new game post release, a new iteration, a major milestone

Alternatively, start at version 3 and add digits until you converge with Pi :)
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue May 13, 2014 1:12 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:TheAllSeeingEye: Like her eh? Good to hear because she was the highlight of this first version ^_^ . And I'll have you know that she'll also be coming back in some other later version. Her actions then will of course vary depending on how you meet her or even meet her at all the first time. And don't worry, I'll be adding to the story all right. I couldn't possibly make a game without a story in it, that's just not me.

I have 2 different saves for each way of meeting her lol
& I figured that she'd come back from what she said at night XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skeiron » Tue May 13, 2014 7:00 pm

I must say I liked it :)
Obviously there is not a lot of content here (yet), but what was there was fun. I laughed out loud at some of the townsfolk dialogue.
It shows promise :D keep up the good work
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Koseki » Wed May 14, 2014 5:52 pm

is it too much to ask for a version with post vore scat? ^^;
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby KuroWazaRMX » Wed May 14, 2014 7:34 pm

Mmmm Simple, basic, straightforward....I like it so far :D Keep it up dude!
Life's a bitch.....so make it yours
KuroWazaRMX
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Thu May 15, 2014 10:09 am

Koseki: Yes, I'm afraid that's too much to ask for. A beast of fetishes as I may be scat is not on my list. Sorry mate but that's just not gonna happen.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game