The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.5*

Postby Azirov » Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:13 pm

Yes the way you get skills is well linked, since its pretty much impossible to beat a boss without beating another boss.
BTW found 2 bugs: 1) When you get the crystal from dandelion mountain and the mayor takes you to her house the game freezes(if you didnt tell the elf the mayors secret)
ifyou told her than everything goes well.
2)If you return to said mountain after completing the quest there is a glith( the mayor talks as if you just exited the cave) and the game freezes.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:46 pm

Looking forward to trying out the update later. Any changes to any content before the included save? Will probably just use that unless there's new content somewhere pre-save.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:47 pm

Losing to the Succubus without using the mirror causes a lock-up when she attempts to walk into the table. I think that was supposed to be a "move left" command, not a "move down".

Other than that, very much enjoying it so far.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:56 pm

UNBIRTH!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!!! XD
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SnakeFan » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:21 am

When the succubus try to recreate u the games freeze after the hero wont open his eyes
but so far very nice game
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:18 am

All right, all the mentioned bugs have been fixed and these fixes were very simple so they should not affect your save files (AKA, you can still use your save files, there's no corruption).

Zomulgustar: Well... Yes and no... As has been mentioned, there is a new reputation system and the added save file follows the Predator reputation line (The other line being the Human line). I suppose I really should have mentioned this earlier so I will now. Of course, this will be considered a spoiler.
Spoiler: show
If you follow the Human reputation line (AKA, not sparing the predators upon defeating them) then a certain scene will end up different. There will be more such scenes in the future. That one particular scene is the one with the Neko in Bowdarts academy. If you never met with the Neko in Jeldoh (Your hometown) then the scene with the Neko in Bowdarts will not activate. Depending on whether or not you spared the Neko in Jeldoh the scene in Bowdarts will be different. Furthermore, if you decide to attempt to kill the Neko the scene in Bowdarts will have two variations depending on your actions throughout the rest of the game, AKA your reputation. So, no, before the included save file there is no new content (Except the mountain south-west of Dandelion but you can't go there even at the point of the save file) but in order to see all scenes you actually have to play through the game a total of three times and that save file alone can't accomplish that... Yes, that does sound tedious but isn't that one of the fun things about some games? To play it multiple times in order to walk a different path and make a new story? I would add a Gallery system where you could watch every scene in the game (Or at least those you've seen) but the problem to that is that I don't have the programming skills to do that.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Revx_Z » Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:44 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:Yes, that does sound tedious but isn't that one of the fun things about some games? To play it multiple times in order to walk a different path and make a new story?

If it's actually a new story, yes. There's a fine line here between telling a new story and switching out a handful of NPC reactions.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Caesar » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:39 am

Just found this game recently. It's amazing! You did a good job of making the vore situations interesting, while still making a playable and enjoyable game. I like the boss battle method you use. It makes the game more puzzle orientated rather than 'grind' orientated. Can't wait for the continuation!
Caesar
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:40 am

Found a glitch...
If you go back to the mountain any time after you've completed it, you can repeat the text when you interact with the hole at the top, but the mayor doesn't come & freezes the game.

And playing through the game, I've only lost once...
That is legitimately losing & not just giving up for the vore scene...
That Ork is crazy strong...

And I have a feeling on how the next installment will start off... Yukiona, Snow Woman!!! XD lol
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:22 pm

Great game. I could see how creative unbirth idea you had by playing this game.
The tension made between the protagonist and the succubus about the vore(predator) philosophy added tastes too.
acrylic
Participator

Postby acrylic » Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:24 pm

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Found a glitch...
If you go back to the mountain any time after you've completed it, you can repeat the text when you interact with the hole at the top, but the mayor doesn't come & freezes the game.

And playing through the game, I've only lost once...
That is legitimately losing & not just giving up for the vore scene...
That Ork is crazy strong...

And I have a feeling on how the next installment will start off... Yukiona, Snow Woman!!! XD lol

M..maybe Yukki Onna unbirth..? Can't sleep due to expectation =w= Trapped in a womb that is very slimy but cold. Like a frozen but smooth jelly?.... (Well me pervert gurl ;_; )
acrylic
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:36 pm

Really great game you've got going. A bit straightforward, but there's nothing wrong with simplicity in a little vore game.

The fighting system is well-balanced, the game is well-paced, and I couldn't find any major or distracting glitches. And of course the vore scenes are really darn good. I thought the expanded belly sprites were good enough, but you even went the extra mile to include belly rub animations. I really respect that.

So yeah, I'm really looking forward to the next update, and I'd really like it if you'd be able to implement that option of playing as a girl that you mentioned earlier. In the meantime, I'll have to replay this game and choose all the evil options this time.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AtmosRobot » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:57 am

Hey, TheFetishBeast! I'm really loving your game. I'd love to get through the whole game, but I've saved inside the mansion and now I think I'm stuck. I'm not sure I'm powerful enough to beat Isadora. Is there any way to escape the mansion?
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:03 am

AtmosRobot wrote:Hey, TheFetishBeast! I'm really loving your game. I'd love to get through the whole game, but I've saved inside the mansion and now I think I'm stuck. I'm not sure I'm powerful enough to beat Isadora. Is there any way to escape the mansion?

i can tell you.... no
youre trapped till you beat her :P :|
you could say its a flaw of the game
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:19 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:
AtmosRobot wrote:Hey, TheFetishBeast! I'm really loving your game. I'd love to get through the whole game, but I've saved inside the mansion and now I think I'm stuck. I'm not sure I'm powerful enough to beat Isadora. Is there any way to escape the mansion?

i can tell you.... no

TheAllSeeingEye: Perhaps so but I've decided to keep it like that. It is a haunted house after all and what's a haunted house if you're not trapped?

AtmosRobot: TheAllSeeingEye is right, you can't leave the mansion until you've defeated Isadora. My recommendation is to keep several save files so that you can go back just a bit in case you get stuck somewhere. That and to revisit all the vore scenes ^_^ . I'm gonna make sure however that in the next vore game I'll make (Yes, I'm gonna make another one) there won't be any flaw like this. You might get trapped somewhere but it'll be guaranteed that you're strong enough to defeat whatever boss is there.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 pm

I suppose it'd work to just not allow the player to enter until they're strong enough, just have him say something about having a REALLY bad feeling about going in there.

Which wouldn't work normally, but levels and such are awarded by certain events in this game as opposed to level grinding, so you can easily put the switch on
defeating the slime
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby AtmosRobot » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:11 pm

TheFetishBeast wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:

i can tell you.... no

TheAllSeeingEye: Perhaps so but I've decided to keep it like that. It is a haunted house after all and what's a haunted house if you're not trapped?

AtmosRobot: TheAllSeeingEye is right, you can't leave the mansion until you've defeated Isadora. My recommendation is to keep several save files so that you can go back just a bit in case you get stuck somewhere. That and to revisit all the vore scenes ^_^ . I'm gonna make sure however that in the next vore game I'll make (Yes, I'm gonna make another one) there won't be any flaw like this. You might get trapped somewhere but it'll be guaranteed that you're strong enough to defeat whatever boss is there.

That's a fucking bummer, dude. Oh well, I'll see if I can beat her with what I have. I'm at LVL 3 and the latest upgrade I got was the Adventurer's Sword.
AtmosRobot
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:18 pm

You're pretty much hosed if you haven't got Freeze yet.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:17 pm

just wondering how the progress is going for the game.....
although I dont expect it for another month... :|
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:04 am

Honestly, I'm kind of on a halt right now because I've decided to work on a new vore game. I'm actually not too fond of all the writing and narrating I've done with this game. In fact, it was to get away from that that I went into game making. So, I've decided to work on a new game that will have little to no narrating, although still lots of conversations, and focus more on visuals and animations.

I still have made some progress on this game but not much. Only like two or so vore scenes are finished. The final update will probably not have as many new vore scenes as the previous one did either. In fact, it'll probably be pretty short. And no, it will not be done within another month.

As for this new game... It shouldn't be all that long 'til I release the demo. I've only gotta get the first battle finished and that's about it. In fact, I'd say it'll be ready some time this weekend. T-That's not a promise, it's a presumption. Something I WILL promise however is that 'The chosen one' will be finished at some point. I don't know when but it will be.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game