The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.I DU

Postby Raiden264 » Fri May 16, 2014 12:22 am

Any hints on the neko vore scene? I know she's in the warehouse but i haven't been able to find her after that even after completing the two quests
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby twib » Fri May 16, 2014 4:12 am

Try taking a nap at your house ^^
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthony050 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:51 am

I just want to say that I really did enjoy this game. I really like how there's allot of humor in it and that the vore scene was done using the sprites and not pics I really hope to see more of it.
anthony050
Participator

Postby Dage » Mon May 19, 2014 3:55 pm

This game has some excellent potential. The interactions are really well scripted, and I can't wait to see what direction the overall story will take. Thus far I can't tell much about the story, but I will say the map designs for inside the houses are a bit off.
I can't wait to see where this goes, and I wish you luck.
Dage
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon May 19, 2014 4:03 pm

DAgoodeats1337: Map designs inside the houses are a bit off...? You mind elaborating a bit on that or maybe even provide me with an example...? You know, a good example? I mean, anything to improve the game.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.2?*

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri May 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Hey everyone, TheFetishBeast here and I am happy to announce that the next version of 'The chosen one' is available for download!

In this next version (0.2?) you will be able to continue where you left off near the exit of the Jeldoh woods and heard this unfamiliar voice. Who or what did that voice belong to? Friend or foe? Predator or not? To find out ya just gotta play the game ^_^ .

Due to an idea I came up with I made an edit to the previous version meaning that you may not be able to use your current save file(s)... I mean, you can use them but you'll miss out on something. If you haven't done the side-quest with the camping adventurer then your save file is clean. However, if you did do that quest then your save file is corrupted and you really should restart (Technical speech: What happens is that you will fail to activate a certain switch that triggers at the end of the side-quest. If that switch does not trigger you won't be able to do her follow-up side-quests).

ADDITIONS!!! Let's see here... New region, one more skill, two more magic- Ah, screw it, what you wanna know is that there are four more vore scenes (If you count the sound only one. Yup, there's one more of those). But... there really isn't much variety to them... Unless you count text-based where I've tried to make it different. But regarding sprites, they're very similar. Heck, I've used copy&paste to make them... My bad advertising still haunts me.

Anyway, here's to hoping you'll enjoy it. I know I did making it ^_^ .
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Marcus » Fri May 23, 2014 6:43 pm

I must say, i like it so far, tho i am partially wondering, will there be Unbirth in your game?
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby twib » Sat May 24, 2014 12:11 am

In truth I rather enjoy these games more when its got sprites that are altered even if just slight to show the intended vore, I mean the bulging belly's that you have done regardless if they have been copy-paste or not I actually love it and the text that accompanies them is great. So don't feel like its horrible it is great. I'm also curious will our choices have effects later on or will things be added to it later to extend certain encounters, for example when you chase off the Neko not let her go, will that have a nasty surprise in the future or will that have an event added later on for that part?
twib
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 24, 2014 3:41 am

Marcus: Yes. Yes, there will be unbirth.

twib: Yes, your decisions will have effect on later events. For example, you could choose to kill the Dark Elf and if you do then you won't be able to learn the Purifying wind spell... Uh, *SPOILERS* you might not have known that but if you don't kill the Dark Elf and then go to the pub after you've done the main quest (The one with the mayor) you will actually find her there and she will give you a scroll that teaches you the spell Purifying wind. Additionally, if you learn of the mayor's secret you can tell the Dark Elf about it (Even though you promised not to tell anyone. Jerk ^_^ ) and this will trigger an event that will include you, the Dark Elf and the mayor. But that event has yet to be added. And regarding the neko, she will treat you differently the next time you meet her depending on if you let her go, had sex with her, tried to kill her or even met her at all... So, yeah, four various events but all probably very similar. In short, as said first: Yes, your decisions will have effect on later events.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Arumat » Sat May 24, 2014 4:01 am

The new sword is a trap.

Spoiler: show
Your healing spell is tied to your starter sword
Arumat
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat May 24, 2014 4:04 am

After killing the werewolf, talk to the girl in the top middle house to receive a non-sword dependent version of the healing spell.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Arumat » Sat May 24, 2014 4:41 am

Ah, well, don't I feel foolish for missing that. Still can't seem to beat Belle, though.
Arumat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 24, 2014 5:37 am

Arumat: Ah, that would be a bug. The 'Hero's sword' is not supposed to hold that spell (Or any spell for that matter). I'll get that fixed. And to beat Belle you oughta do the other quests first. Gets you some useful perks ^_^ .

In the event you already did that then you're forgetting that the battles in this game are supposed to be more puzzle-like. They're about figuring out how to beat your opponents, not overpowering them. I'll give you a one-word tip on how to beat Belle. if you don't want it, don't check the spoiler.
Survival

EDIT: Bug fixed. 'Hero's sword' now no longer holds the spell Healing light.
To get the spell Healing light, talk to the mayor's granddaughter in Jeldoh after beating the Werewolf.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Arumat » Sat May 24, 2014 6:05 am

I've done everything I can find up to going through the cave, since that ends the demo.

Fixed the woman south of the starting town's sword.
Spared the catgirl, had sex.
Killed the werewolf.
Spared the Dark Elf.
Killed the plant in the tower basement.
Learned the Mayor's secret.
Told the Dark Elf the mayor's secret.

Currently level 3 with Power Blast, Healing Light, and Purifying Wind. Have the sword, armor, and shield from the second town. I can hold my own up until Belle powers up, then she beats me senseless with double Stalagmites that I can't outheal. The strategy I'm using is to kill her plants and then cure the poison if I've got any. They can't hurt me otherwise but it's just more damage I don't need at the end.

Edit: And having posted that, I finally pulled it off. I understand now what your hint meant, as well.
Arumat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 24, 2014 6:36 am

Arumat: You didn't mention the skill Sun sword. Did you forget to mention it or did you not get it?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Arumat » Sat May 24, 2014 11:04 am

Don't have it. Guess that means I missed something else.
Arumat
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Arumat: Did you use a save file from the previous version? If you did then it's possible that your game is corrupted and you're gonna have to restart from the beginning or else you'll miss out on the rest of the female adventurer's follow-up side-quests (You know, the camping girl to the south of Jeldoh).
After you've done her first quest and beaten the Dark Elf in the Jeldoh woods she will have moved her camp to the west of Dandelion. There she will ask you for another favour, which will soon result in you getting the skill Sun sword. If you've done her first quest and beaten the Dark Elf but she's still in her first camp then my guess is that your save file is corrupt and you're gonna have to restart. This happened because of a change I made in the new update so it's not your fault by any means. In the event that you restart and do all this stuff again and it's still not working... I'm gonna take a closer look and get to the bottom of it.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Azirov » Sat May 24, 2014 2:43 pm

Will there be any companions in the next updates ?
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Azirov: I don't have any intentions to add any companions nor any ideas for any. But I suppose I could add companions that are there only for certain side-quests or maybe even the main quest. They'd only be temporary companions though... Or maybe a pet? Like, a little girl has a pet but her parents say they cannot afford to have one so she asks you to take care of it...? Gotta love them spontaneous ideas ^_^ .
Anyway, if you have any ideas then feel free to suggest them. Then it's just a matter of whether or not I agree with them...
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Arumat » Sat May 24, 2014 3:15 pm

Alright, I'll probably wait till the next version to restart. I did notice that the tent in the second area was oddly empty.
Arumat
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game