The chosen one (This thread is abandoned. Do not post)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.2?*

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:49 am

A very awesome demo. My only gripe is that you can't sprint in the overworld map. Makes walking around it a bit of a chore. Maybe you plan to do somthing about it later, but that's my one real complaint. Other than that, I was kinda hoping the adventurer girl and the Neko could join your party. *shrugs* Again, Awesome work. I can't wait to see the next update!
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:41 am

KamiKaze1337: It's a very common thing in RPGs that you can't sprint in the overworld, I was simply following that trend. While I do understand why it feels annoying I really don't have any plans on changing that. And regarding others joining your party, I will say this. In the next update someone WILL join your party... But only temporarily and once that character joins your party your access to various areas will be extremely limited. But there won't be any characters permanently joining your party. Though, I did have this idea of familiars and I can see that working. At the moment though I'm not certain (Or... am I? Hmm...). As for when the next update will be up... I wanna say soon but that just sounds too promising. I'm making progress at least, that's for certain. But when exactly I certainly cannot say.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 am

TheFetishBeast wrote:KamiKaze1337: It's a very common thing in RPGs that you can't sprint in the overworld, I was simply following that trend. While I do understand why it feels annoying I really don't have any plans on changing that. And regarding others joining your party, I will say this. In the next update someone WILL join your party... But only temporarily and once that character joins your party your access to various areas will be extremely limited. But there won't be any characters permanently joining your party. Though, I did have this idea of familiars and I can see that working. At the moment though I'm not certain (Or... am I? Hmm...). As for when the next update will be up... I wanna say soon but that just sounds too promising. I'm making progress at least, that's for certain. But when exactly I certainly cannot say.

alright. I can work with that. But it'd be nice if latter in the story, you get a cart or somthing to speed things along. *shrugs* Maybe I'm just impatient. And taking a sort of Mystic Quest approach to party members? Could be neat. Still, should be fun to play as a pred, if only for a little bit. XD But familiars could be interesting as well. Ether way, your doing good, and I'm excited to see more from you.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:48 pm

KamiKaze1337: Honestly, I liked the sound of all of that. A cart to speed things up? Definitely a good idea but how do I program that? I ain't a scripter and it doesn't exist as a built-in vehicle like the boat or the airship. A Mystic Quest approach? Never thought of it like that but you are right. Except in Mystic Quest you pretty much always have a teammate with you but in this game you almost never do. As for playing as a predator, I believe I was uncertain before but I'm fairly sure now that at some point you will be able to play as a predator. Namely when I implement the option of playing as a female... Speaking of which, I'm starting to think it might be easier to make that a separate game entirely... Anyway, who knows what I'll be able to do with the familiars... Maybe even turn them into predators... Hmm...
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:28 am

I haven't messed with RPG maker, so I have no clue. If I did, I'm sure I'd be more helpful. Best I can think of is maybe make it an airship? But if I have to put up with the slow overworld, then sacrifices must be made. And that is true. I'm just thinking simple analogies that are easy for me to understand. XD and I think making a separate game might be a better idea. Still, there's not that many games where you get to play pred, so I always look forward to that. And having familiars engage in possible vore could be good. But I think maybe limit it to one or two, since Vore is usually a one shot, one kill kind of power. As much as I'd like more vore, we do need to keep things balanced, if only slightly. And you are taking a very specific direction with this game. Perhaps maybe less customization would be better. *shrugs*
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby Pou28 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Really nice game i have to say. The scenes are awesome and the decisions of kill the predators or spare them are nice too. Hope to see more in the future.

Keep it up ;)
Pou28
Somewhat familiar

Postby balanced-guy » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:10 am

I really like this game, it does a narrative well and each vore scene feels important. The dialogue and character is great too. I like how his decisions have consequences ^^
balanced-guy
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zomulgustar » Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:06 am

balanced-guy wrote:I really like this game, it does a narrative well and each vore scene feels important. The dialogue and character is great too. I like how his decisions have consequences ^^

Agreed. I'm really liking the feel of this game. Every fight seems important and you have some choice in how the hero interacts with both predators and other humans. Looking forward to what's coming next.
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:23 pm

Hey everyone, TheFetishBeast here. Just wanted to inform you all a little on the progress of the game (And to prevent this from being forgotten ^_^ ). First thing first, the real reason why the game has yet to be updated since last time is, let's be honest here, because I've been procrastinating. Yep, spent my time doing other **** like playing games (7 Days to die really caught me for a while there). But that procrastination period should mostly be over now so I'm back doing much more progress.

The next update is gonna be version 0.5 and I plan on the one after that to be version 1.0 (AKA, the finished product). Another reason why it's taking so long is because this update will contain a lot. Counting all vore scenes (Even the variations for each predator), this update should have maybe as many as 15 new vore scenes (As opposed to last updates 4) of which I have finished 9 (Whoa, that many already?). Additionally there was one scene that I couldn't find myself turning into a vore scene and instead became a gore scene (Kind of was one in the first version too. Remember the Werewolf tearing you apart?) so that one doesn't count. It's also sound only but I still find that it turned out pretty nice.

Anyway, progress from here on should be going pretty smoothly so I'm gonna try to set myself a deadline. Go ahead and expect the next version to be out before the end of next week. I'm not making any promises but I'm gonna try to have it out before then.

So that's where I stand right now. Let's hope I don't fail you guys. Until next time, this is TheFetishBeast signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:39 pm

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay" gasp. wheeze. inhale. "Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!"

More seriously though. I am looking forward to the next update. Lots of vore games out there nowadays, many with a lot to offer. This one seems unique with its flow and choices that can affect the kind of hero the protagonist can be. Glad to hear the procrastination period is over :-D
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby vore2412 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Finally figured out what that hint meant, at first, I sort of thought it was kinda like a Final Fantasy II/IV kinda thing where you win if you don't fight, now I know how to beat belladonna, it was easy once I understood the hint.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:47 am

vore2412: Well, that is a hint for ya. You're supposed to figure out what it means rather than having it directly told to you what to do. Happy to hear you made it that far ^_^ . Ah, but I should warn you. Once the next update comes out you will have to do it again (That is to say, start from the beginning). See, if you start from where you left off with the next update it's very likely that you'll miss out on an important switch or two. So... yeah... Sorry 'bout that...
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby harry4110 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:40 pm

I think I have a problem... I can't go through at the second day. I've talked to every villagers, but nothing happened. Even went to a forest several times, but didn't happen anything. Also the character won't sleep... would you please help me? :neutral:
harry4110
New to the forum

Postby TheFetishBeast » Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48 pm

harry4110: Did you talk to everyone at the farm? There's a woman there who'll give you a quest. Complete that quest and you'll be able to sleep at your house as well as progress further past the tree that blocks your path. As for why the character won't sleep, I can actually consider that a bug and I also know why he won't sleep. After you've talked to the Neko (But only if you pick the option to let her go) a switch is activated that allows you to sleep. However, if you do go to sleep you will trigger the Neko sex event which then will deactivate said switch preventing you from going to sleep again. To really be allowed to go to sleep you must do the quest at the farm. Once you've done that you can go to sleep as many times as you like. I'm gonna change this (In fact, I already did) so that you won't be able to sleep even if you've met with the Neko until you've done the quest at the farm.

... So, yeah, I believe that you missed the quest at the farm... Did you?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: The chosen one *RPG Maker VX Ace Vore game demo V 0.5*

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:21 am

Hey everyone, TheFetishBeast here.

Okay, version 0.5 is up! I said it would be up by the end of this week and, gosh darn it, I deliver. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical... Scratch that, I was very skeptical. I was really worried that I wouldn't make it in time. I might have rushed it a bit but I'll let you be the judge on that.

Anyway, what's new!? Well, in a previous post I mentioned that there would be about 15 new vore scenes and... I don't think that's enough ^_^ . So yeah, there should be a lot to look forward to.

A new feature =D ! A reputation feature =D ! It's basically a blatant copy of the Paragon/Renegade feature of Mass Effect. Depending on your actions through the game you will either side with the predators or side with the humans.
(Psst. Hey, buddy. Got a spoiler for you below.)
Spoiler: show
Siding with the predators is a good thing *Wink* .

This will result in certain future scenes being different depending on your reputation. As of the moment however there's only one scene that's affected by this. Oh, and here's a shocker. The ending will be affected by it as well...

UNBIRTH!!! There's unbirth in this version =D ! ... Am I getting better at advertising? *Ahem* along with the being unbirth there's also two more gore scenes (The first one in the game being losing to the Werewolf). One is sound only though but the other one has many more visuals.

Let's see, was there something else? Ah, yes. Due to the problem of me constantly adding and changing things in the game you become unable to use outdated save files and will have to start from the beginning. For that reason I've decided to provide you with a save file that will start you off where the previous version left off. In that save file you will be provided with the best equipment you could have at that point, full stats, all skills and magic you could have, 5 Magic potions (No Potions or Antidotes since you really don't need those) and a reputation of siding with the predators (If you wanna side with the humans you'll have to start from the beginning. Be warned however for siding with the humans makes the game harder).

There, that should be all. Of course, there might be some bugs in the game and definitely typos and if you find any of either then please report them. But for now, until V1.0, this is TheFetishBeast signing out.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Firon » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 am

very nice work with that update....I very much enjoyed the unbirth stuff

though it's a shame there isn't more of it......though I look forward to seeing the next update
Firon
---

Postby Sriper » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:31 am

Great stuff, and I can see that you work a lot in every battle (the use of almost all your battle options to beat the bosses), the dryad took me 2 deaths, the naga 1, but luckily I saved before the succubus mansion so I didnt end there trapped, I mean... It was overkill. But then, I saved IN the cave and I cant beat the ogre with my level...
... My last save point is after defeating the naga

Could you put a spoiler page so we know the order of enemies to beat, or could you seal places or someone telling you that you are to weak to go there?

THX for the update btw
Sriper
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 am

Sriper: Yes, indeed, the ogre is really tough if you're not high enough a level. In fact, I remember testing the game today and I ended up going there without buying the armour in Dandelion (Yeah, my game and I forget to do such an important thing. Go figure) and having a really tough time beating that guy. In fact, so much I ended up using a previous save file so I could get out of the cave, buy the armour and try again. Yes, you are right, this is indeed a problem. But I don't think I should seal a place just because you're too weak. I mean, that's one of the wonderful things about RPGs, exploration. So what if you're too weak for the place? You don't know and you won't find out until you've tried and once you do find out you simply decide 'Okay, I'll just come back later.' but you know that there's something there so you wanna get stronger so you can try again. But yes, if you enter a too dangerous place and it turns out you get stuck there...? Yes, that's a big problem, especially if you can't get stronger while stuck there. I'll fix it so you can leave the cave and try again later but I won't with the mansion. With the mansion it's really its thing. You're supposed to get stuck, you're trapped in a haunted mansion with no way of getting out. I'll add in some more warnings on that part at least though.

EDIT: Okay, problem fixed. The cave can now be exited and the mansion gives a much more clear warning (That is to say, giving you the choice of whether or not to enter). However, for you Sriper, I'm afraid you're gonna have to start over from that part after the lamia where you said you last saved. See, if you try to leave the cave with your current save file you'll end up crashing the game... Yeah, I really tried to avoid this but the way I had to change it required more switches and those switches are not activated/deactivated on your save file and thus that save file is corrupt... Sorry mate, I really didn't want that to happen.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby Azirov » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 pm

Love the game, the scenes are great (although 1 scene was kind of creepy(unexpected)).
Plus the ogre battle really isnt that hard once you learn the pyro skill.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:40 pm

Azirov: If you are speaking of the one scene I think you are, it was supposed to be creepy ^_^ . And yes, you take down the Ogre pretty fast with the Pyro pillar but the fact is that when he hits you he hits you hard. Gotta love that Soaring Wind, eh? ^_^
TheFetishBeast
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game