Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sat May 10, 2014 5:53 pm

Logo most definitely not final design

Howdy folks, I'm a Deceiving Joker and this is your friendly neighborhood dork here to announce a project currently in its concept stages and being designed at this very minute: Vore Lady!

Now the name itself seems a little, how do I put this? Average. But low and behold, it's a Mega Man fangame starring the characters I drew too long ago to function! Roll will be starring in a simple platformer (Don't expect anything too long) amongst the various baddies that have been reprogrammed and repurposed by the nefarious Dr. Wily! (Whom I've yet to genderbend at the moment if you've seen my Tumblr...). The goal of the game? Let's just say Roll's not powerful enough to deal with the cranked up Robot Ladies, so don't be expecting a happy ending for our little robot friend.

The game has two styles, the slight-chibi platforming sections and delicious vore animations for losing to the glorious Robot Ladies. Our cast everyone:
Spoiler: show
First sketches of the sprites for the Main Robot Ladies. Vore Scenes will feature more proportionate artwork.
Update 1: Roll sprite design complete, let's see who else to do!

Now as fun as it is to design and draw, I also have to program. That being said there's nothing to program without the sprites themselves, so for the meantime I am currently working on the sprites for Roll herself. That being said, I want you guys to choose which of these darling ladies I should work on first once the animations for Roll are complete. The lucky girl chosen will get to have her concept art, sprites, animations, stage and music done first for the programming, in which I'll release a demo featuring the stage and possible gameplay gimmicks added. One more thing; consider this my labor of love to both the vore community and the Mega Man series, so if it seems I'm not updating this at all it's possibly due to me playing Super Meat Boy. That being said, I will do my damndest for you guys and support any way, shape or form will be much appreciated.

=========================================================================================================================================
Update: All righty everybody, Guts Lady wins with 20 votes. (And in order of second-highest to least: Fire, Cut, Ice, Elec, and Bomb)
Thank you for voting and next time winner will be 22 votes, let's get started on the brute, amazonian and hefty Guts Lady!

Current artists working on the project:
The Deceiving Joker (DeceivingShawn)
karindou (co-designer of the ladies)
miked411711 (For being a bro and taking the music part of my endeavor)
Last edited by HarlequinGemini on Sun May 11, 2014 5:01 am, edited 10 times in total.
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Re: Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Postby ItsJustaGoober » Sat May 10, 2014 5:57 pm

As he's already said, this is a thing that we(mostly himself) are putting work into, so be patient, enjoy, and give feedback, when you can!

I am the bro and music guy, yup. Woo!
(Something witty here)
ItsJustaGoober
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat May 10, 2014 5:58 pm

Ah, I remember seeing those robot ladies before.

Will be interesting to see where you can take this game.
Wish you luck on it.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby CrimsonShadow » Sat May 10, 2014 6:32 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:The goal of the game? Let's just say Roll's not powerful enough to deal with the cranked up Robot Ladies, so don't be expecting a happy ending for our little robot friend.

Aww, can't you have the ability to beat/eat the Robot Ladies as well? That could be the way Roll gets their powers. Admittedly, that would require six more animations, but I think it'd be worth it.
CrimsonShadow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sat May 10, 2014 6:40 pm

CrimsonShadow wrote:
DeceivingShawn wrote:The goal of the game? Let's just say Roll's not powerful enough to deal with the cranked up Robot Ladies, so don't be expecting a happy ending for our little robot friend.

Aww, can't you have the ability to beat/eat the Robot Ladies as well? That could be the way Roll gets their powers. Admittedly, that would require six more animations, but I think it'd be worth it.

I understand and it was a concept I was toying with, but I'd rather shift the focus on the Robot Ladies themselves rather than Roll as they to me are the true stars of the game. It's not just six more animations you'd think, it's also 6 different gameplay styles, essentially 36 more ways to damage the Gals themselves, and the ability to program those extra weapons in the first place. My goal is a quick, simple game that you can enjoy the animations in no time flat. Besides, in the future I plan to update the game with more bosses to enjoy and all around more content.
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Sat May 10, 2014 6:49 pm

I sincerely want to thank you for not using RPGmaker.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sat May 10, 2014 6:50 pm

Surge wrote:I sincerely want to thank you for not using RPGmaker.

Aha, why's that? Never could get the download working anyway. Besides, Flash is a much funner medium for me and the art is coming out rather beaut
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby YummyJessie » Sat May 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Posting here to keep tabs on this, definitely looks interesting!!!! c:
YummyJessie
New to the forum

Postby Surge » Sat May 10, 2014 7:24 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:

Aha, why's that? Never could get the download working anyway. Besides, Flash is a much funner medium for me and the art is coming out rather beaut

Because RPGmaker is crap and so many people use it. :[
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Camlio420 » Sat May 10, 2014 7:35 pm

Surge wrote:
DeceivingShawn wrote:

Because RPGmaker is crap and so many people use it. :[

Because it's cheap, easy to learn, and free to use. Therefore so many people use it.
"Destiny, Fate, Dreams, These unstoppable ideals are imbedded deep into the hearts of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things will never vanish from the earth." - The King of the Pirates, Gold Roger
Camlio420
Somewhat familiar

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 pm

For all those excited, just finished Roll's movement sprites and inputting the code. She is indeed now capable of movement and the like! Unfortunately, I just don't know which level to start working on first! So that's where you guys come in. Of the 6 designs whom would you lovely followers like to see first? I'll work on their sprites, level art, concept art for you all and I can alert (or find it here) Mike to see what song he should tinker with first. Who's ready?
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby deleteduser934vbn » Sat May 10, 2014 8:30 pm

guts lady and her tatas
deleteduser934vbn
New to the forum

Postby AnonContrib » Sat May 10, 2014 11:16 pm

No vore game has ever made it past pre-alpha, let alone final release. Considering all you have going for you is some concept art, I'm going to say this won't even reach the indev stage.
AnonContrib
New to the forum

Postby Snorlaxkid » Sat May 10, 2014 11:17 pm

AnonContrib wrote:No vore game has ever made it past pre-alpha, let alone final release. Considering all you have going for you is some concept art, I'm going to say this won't even reach the indev stage.

Vgame, Glorious VRPG, and actually quite a few others prove you wrong.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Sat May 10, 2014 11:58 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:For all those excited, just finished Roll's movement sprites and inputting the code. She is indeed now capable of movement and the like! Unfortunately, I just don't know which level to start working on first! So that's where you guys come in. Of the 6 designs whom would you lovely followers like to see first? I'll work on their sprites, level art, concept art for you all and I can alert (or find it here) Mike to see what song he should tinker with first. Who's ready?

My vote is on Cut Lady's level owo
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Themastermushroom » Sun May 11, 2014 12:21 am

A Megaman flash game with Roll and so boss robot girl with vore in a flash game, i can't wait to see more^_^
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:34 am

Any idea of when the DEMO and/or the full game will be released?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silversepiroth » Sun May 11, 2014 3:50 am

I wanna see Fire Lady's stage/animation, as she looks like a predator, but as of right now it seems like Guts Lady's taking the limelight. Regardless, this seems like an interesting project, and I'm curious to see how the animations are going to look.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sun May 11, 2014 4:11 am

Maexam2 wrote:Any idea of when the DEMO and/or the full game will be released?

The full game will coincide alongside Half-Life 3
Demo will be released when a stage at the very least is completed (Which will be Guts, considering she was first voted)

Silversepiroth wrote:I wanna see Fire Lady's stage/animation, as she looks like a predator, but as of right now it seems like Guts Lady's taking the limelight. Regardless, this seems like an interesting project, and I'm curious to see how the animations are going to look.

The animations for the sprites will be simple, cute loops of the girls amongst other things. We'll see how next round voting will go, as for now I have an amazonian to draw
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pinhead2212 » Sun May 11, 2014 8:38 am

Oh I am excited I look forward to seeing what becomes of this project!
Pinhead2212
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game