Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Postby Reaverbot » Sun May 11, 2014 11:44 am

Snorlaxkid wrote:
AnonContrib wrote:No vore game has ever made it past pre-alpha, let alone final release. Considering all you have going for you is some concept art, I'm going to say this won't even reach the indev stage.

Vgame, Glorious VRPG, and actually quite a few others prove you wrong.

Honestly both of those might as well be pre-alphas anyway with how buggy they are just going on experience
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sun May 11, 2014 2:24 pm

Howdy everyone! Just here with an update on Guts Lady after almost a whole day of work.

Spoiler: show

Unfortunately, since I'm a fool I don't keep track of when these are taken. Fortunately, that's what my taskbar is for. This is early on where we see our pudgy amazon is currently having her hat in development

That's much better

This one here doesn't have a time stamp unfortunately, but it marks where she goes from being fair-skinned to tan once more due to finally finding a good colour for her. This about the time where I went for a nap since it was around 3AM

Just an hour ago or so from when I finished up. Listening to Clement play Powered Up is both fitting and fun

At let this be my final update for the hour, Guts Lady's base sprite is at a 90% completion I feel and after some tweaks I can get to work on the stage itself! Hope you enjoy the update
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Maexam2 » Sun May 11, 2014 5:29 pm

Okie dokie lokie!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby vore2412 » Mon May 12, 2014 12:15 am

I vote for fire lady when voting is available again.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon May 12, 2014 4:22 am

Oh my God you have Windows 8. I feel for you my friend. Tis a fate worse then Death.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HarlequinGemini » Mon May 12, 2014 4:27 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Oh my God you have Windows 8. I feel for you my friend. Tis a fate worse then Death.

It's actually not terrible if you completely ignore the app screen and treat it like Windows 7. Then again, maybe it's because my PC was built around it but either way it ends in me being satisfied that this does what it does. It's all fine, dude.
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby HarlequinGemini » Mon May 12, 2014 6:46 am

This is another update to say that while I am working hard at this, I also have some school to attend for this week so updates might slow. That being said while I absolutely love Shape Tween, don't worry about assuming it'll make the animation look wonky. I do tests to make sure everything is top notch and I'll even go as far as to re-draw over the Tween to make absolute sure that everything looks nice

Trust me, jiggle physics are HARD to do man
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon May 12, 2014 6:56 am

I just want to say that I love you forever for making all of the preds kind of chunky. How long will the vore animations be? Are we talking big struggling bellies? Will there be digestion? Any extra weight gain after digestion? :3
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Mon May 12, 2014 7:16 am

Nice lad, take your time, a good flash game must be done well, and not work so hard or your brain can't take it.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby HarlequinGemini » Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:I just want to say that I love you forever for making all of the preds kind of chunky. How long will the vore animations be? Are we talking big struggling bellies? Will there be digestion? Any extra weight gain after digestion? :3

Aha, only did that as sort of appeal for myself really. I know others like it too, but a true artist does what he wants. The vore animations are special as it'll use more proportional artwork (AKA realistic bodies... Faces won't change that much though) and won't feature "true" digestion. The animation itself will be looped and while some digestion will be heard, don't count on the belly shrinking any time soon.

Themastermushroom wrote:Nice lad, take your time, a good flash game must be done well, and not work so hard or your brain can't take it.

Yeah, I tend to have that problem a lot but the more fun I genuinely have with the designing, the better the outcome. It's especially people like you that make this even more worth while, as my motivation problems tend to come from belief others don't care enough. Remember, any indirect support (codes/tutorials would be cool, fan art even cooler) are most definitely appreciated. Any way, shape or form!
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schpadoinkle » Mon May 12, 2014 7:57 am

DeceivingShawn wrote: The animation itself will be looped and while some digestion will be heard, don't count on the belly shrinking any time soon.

Aw, that's too bad. Still, everything else looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the finished game.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Snorlaxkid » Mon May 12, 2014 9:39 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:
DeceivingShawn wrote: The animation itself will be looped and while some digestion will be heard, don't count on the belly shrinking any time soon.

Aw, that's too bad. Still, everything else looks fantastic. Can't wait to see the finished game.

To be fair, they are robots.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon May 12, 2014 10:42 am

Game sounds really neat. I hope it turns out well, but I do wonder... will there be something, anything, that goes in Roll's favore? Like, a small reward for very determined players?

Or maybe a Met for lunch?
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am

If you want tutorials on how to animate, I`d look up Harry Partridges series on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf1L7Cqr8a0
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Skeiron » Tue May 13, 2014 7:10 pm

An actual vore flash game in the making? Cool :)
Good luck with the project!
"We're all lying in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Oscar Wilde

"Remember that life is better than it seems"
Skeiron
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby HarlequinGemini » Tue May 13, 2014 8:19 pm

All righty, time for another update after the quietness of the last few days, I suppose it's time for a proper update for some ANIMATIONS~
Here's Roll, this is the first animation I've done. Her Idle here is rather active and kinda adorable if simple

Walking/Running/Whatever, it's a side view. Had to do a completely new sketch for this one, and the animations just a tad different due to using Shape Tween instead. Otherwise made sure it was 90% similar

This one I was allowed to be lazy with, if anyone doesn't like the blinking I can remove it easily

Of course, that's just Roll. How about we see who we voted for?
The Intro Animation after walking into her room. She's not impressed to say the least

Requires further ironing like the animation above it, but you won't be seeing much of this animation anyway. It exists to look pretty

Well, that's all for today. Still have a lot of work to do
As for stages? Well, haven't had the chance yet guys. Animating is a VERY big time sink
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Tue May 13, 2014 8:35 pm

Fantastic work so far! ◊w◊!
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby Themastermushroom » Wed May 14, 2014 12:02 am

Nice animation, are soo cute^_^
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby HarlequinGemini » Thu May 15, 2014 10:41 pm

So for today's update, I'll have you know that the walking codes have been modified to be MUCH better!

That being said, I refuse to show it off until the demo is fully finished, so instead have body sizes for the gals if you feel like drawing them or something. I sketched this up earlier when measuring their body shapes
I have no idea about these measurements... But maybe you can judge them yourselves.

So have their heights instead:
Roll: 4'04" B
Cut: 4'10" AA
Guts: 7'01 G
Ice: 3'11" C
Bomb: 5'05" C
Fire: 6'00" A
Elec: 5'09" D (compressed to C in her chestpiece)

Sure it's perverted, but hey, they look cute don't they? Have fun while I find a way to make Roll shoot
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Thu May 15, 2014 10:50 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:So for today's update, I'll have you know that the walking codes have been modified to be MUCH better!

That being said, I refuse to show it off until the demo is fully finished, so instead have body sizes for the gals if you feel like drawing them or something. I sketched this up earlier when measuring their body shapes
I have no idea about these measurements... But maybe you can judge them yourselves.

So have their heights instead:
Roll: 4'04" B
Cut: 4'10" AA
Guts: 7'01 G
Ice: 3'11" C
Bomb: 5'05" C
Fire: 6'00" A
Elec: 5'09" D (compressed to C in her chestpiece)

Sure it's perverted, but hey, they look cute don't they? Have fun while I find a way to make Roll shoot

Ice Lady is so tiny and adorable xD
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game