Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Lady! (A Flash Platformer)

Postby Themastermushroom » Fri May 16, 2014 3:32 am

Very cute indeed, very nice^_^
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri May 16, 2014 5:46 am

DeceivingShawn wrote:Have fun while I find a way to make Roll shoot

Perhaps she shoots dust bunnies out of her vacuum? Just a thought.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby HarlequinGemini » Fri May 16, 2014 6:08 am

Silversepiroth wrote:

The Tumblr I made shows that Rock and Roll swap roles (oogh... That hurt). Roll is the lab assistant while Rock is the house-keeping robot, and rather incompetent at it...

Expect lemons
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri May 16, 2014 8:03 am

Cinquint wrote:Ice Lady is so tiny and adorable xD

Agreed. Can't wait to see her try and suck down someone taller than herself. :3
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silversepiroth » Fri May 16, 2014 10:32 am

DeceivingShawn wrote:
Silversepiroth wrote:

The Tumblr I made shows that Rock and Roll swap roles (oogh... That hurt). Roll is the lab assistant while Rock is the house-keeping robot, and rather incompetent at it...

Expect lemons

Now I'm imagining Roll throwing lemons at people. This...is probably why she's not very good at it...
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri May 16, 2014 10:48 am

Schpadoinkle wrote:
Cinquint wrote:Ice Lady is so tiny and adorable xD

Agreed. Can't wait to see her try and suck down someone taller than herself. :3

Pfft, Now I'm imagining that if your health is high enough or something and she tries to eat you she just outright fails in an amusing fashion.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DarkTau » Sat May 17, 2014 9:57 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:
Silversepiroth wrote:

Expect lemons

Are they combustible?
DarkTau
Participator

Postby HarlequinGemini » Sat May 17, 2014 11:11 pm

DarkTau wrote:
DeceivingShawn wrote:
Silversepiroth wrote:Perhaps she shoots dust bunnies out of her vacuum? Just a thought.

Expect lemons

Are they combustible?

Actually, I'm removing the shoot mechanic until late in development if possible, so while that might seem like a disappointment to you guys I'll actually be replacing it with the ability to eat the enemies themselves

That being said; Hard to animate, easier to program surprisingly
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Sat May 17, 2014 11:40 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:Actually, I'm removing the shoot mechanic until late in development if possible, so while that might seem like a disappointment to you guys I'll actually be replacing it with the ability to eat the enemies themselves

When life gives you lemons, abandon shooting mechanics for the ability to eat anything and everything that looks at you funny.
One of these days, that fish is gonna get what's comin' to 'im.
Cinquint
???

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun May 18, 2014 12:13 am

DeceivingShawn wrote:Actually, I'm removing the shoot mechanic until late in development if possible, so while that might seem like a disappointment to you guys I'll actually be replacing it with the ability to eat the enemies themselves

I believe the word that best describes my reaction ta this is WOOHOO!
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Themastermushroom » Sun May 18, 2014 12:25 am

To use the ability to devour enemies is a good idea, really is in theme with the title for your flash game^_^
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Sun May 18, 2014 9:19 am

Themastermushroom wrote:To use the ability to devour enemies is a good idea, really is in theme with the title for your flash game^_^

This. Would be nice to be able to eat the bosses too, but I think you said something about how Roll isn't really meant to win or something.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Cinquint » Sun May 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Schpadoinkle wrote:
Themastermushroom wrote:To use the ability to devour enemies is a good idea, really is in theme with the title for your flash game^_^

This. Would be nice to be able to eat the bosses too, but I think you said something about how Roll isn't really meant to win or something.

Doomed to failure. YOU WILL NEVER WIN!

...Or maybe it adds to our score. Does losing to the boss add to our score? The old character pictures seemed to think so x)
Cinquint
???

Postby Pinhead2212 » Mon May 19, 2014 5:24 pm

Looks like it's coming along keep up the good work :D
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby Silversepiroth » Tue May 20, 2014 3:17 am

DeceivingShawn wrote:I'll be replacing it with the ability to eat the enemies themselves

I don't know too much about coding, (I DID do a small amount of research when I thought I wanted to be a game designer) I would think that it would be easier because then, coding-wise, it would be the equivalent of removing the object from the coding, where as with shooting, you have to figure health amounts until the object is removed, coding the speed of the projectile and how much damage it does, not to mention where it fires from on the playable character. All in all, it seems pretty obvious that simply removing an enemy's code when the player character's code touches it (with some possible speed value changes if desired) seems to be the easier option.
Silversepiroth
Participator

Postby yami92286 » Thu May 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Game is right up my alley! Since I can't wait for it to be released (although I don't mind waiting if the game is as good as it looks), does anyone recommend anything remotely close to it? I love my vore, my BBW's and my weight gain! <3
yami92286
Somewhat familiar

Postby HarlequinGemini » Mon May 26, 2014 11:04 pm

Hello, friendly neighborhood joker here to show a recent update to the game. Haven't been on for a while but sorry, there's so much to do and so little time while I was also perfecting the bwh measurements for the girls. They essentially are now, and today I got to designing the first level of the game, Guts' stage!

Spoiler: show
This here is the concept sketch that I whipped up in a matter of minutes. It's not difficult, so don't worry. You can get straight to the nomming action

The result. The color chosen here is brown, which represents our faithful construction worker. The actual designs of the stage will be added at a later date once the ground is completely fixed

I'm having issues with the HP bar, but otherwise the rest of the level is good. I have a working camera and the platforms are completely solid

Finally, the boss select. As you can see only Guts has her sprite in, well, she's all I've been working on obviously. Will require more tidying up once the demo is released

Everything's going swimmingly so far. The more patient you are, the easier this becomes. Also because I'm a spotlight hog, drawing the girls in your style is completely fine and fun. I'd love to see what you guys can do, and if you want I can do full on bios for each of the 6 Robot Ladies (Though this'll cut time from developing the game, it's a sidetrack to make the girls more believable and interesting). 'Till next time

PS, tomorrow's my birthday! For all 2 of you who care
NEET
HarlequinGemini
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cinquint » Mon May 26, 2014 11:15 pm

DeceivingShawn wrote:Hello, friendly neighborhood joker here to show a recent update to the game. Haven't been on for a while but sorry, there's so much to do and so little time while I was also perfecting the bwh measurements for the girls. They essentially are now, and today I got to designing the first level of the game, Guts' stage!

[ http://oi57.tinypic.com/9ss4f4.jpg ]
This here is the concept sketch that I whipped up in a matter of minutes. It's not difficult, so don't worry. You can get straight to the nomming action

[ http://i.imgur.com/AXQTLSd.png ]
The result. The color chosen here is brown, which represents our faithful construction worker. The actual designs of the stage will be added at a later date once the ground is completely fixed

[ http://i.imgur.com/I9YSwUe.png ]
I'm having issues with the HP bar, but otherwise the rest of the level is good. I have a working camera and the platforms are completely solid

[ http://i.imgur.com/7NJLyJU.png ]
Finally, the boss select. As you can see only Guts has her sprite in, well, she's all I've been working on obviously. Will require more tidying up once the demo is released

Everything's going swimmingly so far. The more patient you are, the easier this becomes. Also because I'm a spotlight hog, drawing the girls in your style is completely fine and fun. I'd love to see what you guys can do, and if you want I can do full on bios for each of the 6 Robot Ladies (Though this'll cut time from developing the game, it's a sidetrack to make the girls more believable and interesting). 'Till next time

PS, tomorrow's my birthday! For all 2 of you who care

Wonderful work, and happy early birthday ^_^
Cinquint
???

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue May 27, 2014 12:02 am

Nice work with the stage of the first level, and a early happy birthday^_^
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue May 27, 2014 12:57 am

Everything's looking great so far! And if you wanna write them, I'd love to see character bios.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game