Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Space Station 13 - OSS Ikaku - Searching For Staff

Postby Us3rn4m3 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:57 pm

CodeX wrote:Nah. Most the kids who came under claiming to raid in the name of /vg/ were banned community wide. Meaning banned from /vg/, /tg/, and here. There were a few who opted to stay and play legit.

I should also mention the server now runs a database server. This means the library actually has some use. And once the 2nd server goes online, the bans will be shared and easier to manage.

Yeah something's wonky with that. I briefly played on this server to try it out and played a few rounds on the /vg/ server and now myself and a few other people are getting this message:

*Edit. Not sure what all that was about, but I'm able to play on the OSS Ikaku now just fine. Unfortunately it was during le epik raid XD since /vg/station went down earlier.
Us3rn4m3
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:19 pm

You were banned from them. Unless I actively see you being a dumbshit, I have no reason to ban.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Us3rn4m3 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:25 pm

CodeX wrote:You were banned from them. Unless I actively see you being a dumbshit, I have no reason to ban.

Don't think it was that either. Apparently some witchcraft happened and the entirety of the /vg/station server was redirected to this one? Something like that. In any case, apparently it's being worked out.
Us3rn4m3
Been posting for a bit

Postby rez » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:54 pm

I have a couple of questions
1 is there any plans to add full belly/breast/ball sprites?
2 I have not seen more than 15 players at once, any chance of going to the mini station map?
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:47 pm

rez wrote:I have a couple of questions
1 is there any plans to add full belly/breast/ball sprites?
2 I have not seen more than 15 players at once, any chance of going to the mini station map?

1. Taurs show bellies, at the very least. As for belly sprites for normal people, I can't remember whether it was a coding issue or a sprite layering issue, but there is an issue with implementing them. Not sure about ball sprites, but full breast sprites would probably fall under the same issue.

2. There's been 20+ player rounds, and it's apparently been previously decided that mini station is too mini even for us.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby rez » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:55 pm

thanks for the answers i was just wondering.
by the way any one else having allot connection problems lately? It's like the server just shuts off every now and then.
rez
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:52 pm

rez wrote:thanks for the answers i was just wondering.
by the way any one else having allot connection problems lately? It's like the server just shuts off every now and then.

Sometimes the server crashes. Usually we have someone online who's able to restart it, so it doesn't stay down for long. However, at the moment, there's only one person who actually CAN restart the server, and he's not on all the time.

Used ta be two people who could.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Updated with Admin Application.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 am

Just posting to mark topic, also do you take suggestions for the server?
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:24 am

We do. Current updates are on hold until we hire a new coder.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:13 am

Ok, well I have only played for a few hours on the server but I do have a few ideas.

First It would be nice to have a natural tiny size smaller then the current small. this size would be micro. Micro's would be tiny and hard to detect but as for using gear they can not use most items. micro's would basically be ship pests or pets.

I do have other ideas but with out a coder and the fact that most are complex and I haven't spent enough time on the server means it is probably best I do not state them.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:35 pm

I'll look into it. Our former coder became difficult to work with. So we're looking for another. So far two have come up and we're still looking for more.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Indighost » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:52 pm

Honestly curious, when you say "hire" coders, are they compensated or volunteers?
Indighost
---

Postby CodeX » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Indighost wrote:Honestly curious, when you say "hire" coders, are they compensated or volunteers?

That's all based on quality itself. If I pay someone, I'd expect a reasonable amount of work. Volunteers can work on their own time
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:56 pm

Ok here comes the idea spam

1.oral vore digestion option: living absorb
info: the prey digested is killed but not ghosted instead they are made "part" of the pred, doing so gives a [size, breasts, cock] is larger then normal text. prey digested this way will IC wise remember everything, and can not be cloned until the pred choses to let them go. doing so will ghost the prey.

2. slavery option
info: a player can claim another player as a slave, doing so must be at the "consent" of both players. (player is given option to accept enslavement) a enslaved character is considered property of the player that owns them, and as such they IC wise can do what ever they want with them as long as it doesn't prevent them from doing their job, they can even kill the slave as long as medical is informed.

3. reformation pills
info: a pill that can be created by chemists, will allow a pred to reform whoever they have digested, this costs them hunger and a bit of health but allows them to "clone" a person near them. the pill is slower then a cloner and would be hard to make in mass.

4. Vore attacks for mining Xeno's
info: xeno's found in the mines should have some vore attacks, which can be triggered at random.
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:03 pm

+Updated rules to reflect in-game motd
+Updated Staff count (Currently only one slot left for admins at the current playerbase scale. As the player base increases, so will admin slots.)
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:16 am

Currently I'm seeking sprite artists. If you feel like you're up for the task, don't hesitate to say anything.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Space Station 13 -Citadel Station 13 - WIP

Postby Smb64 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:25 pm

looking for sprite artists eh? I'm not like super good at sprites or anything but... hey, if I can help out, count me in!
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby UBFanDrake » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Can i just ask why the dead don't have the ability to ban vore types being performed on them like which can be done when alive?
UBFanDrake
Participator

Postby CodeX » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:17 pm

UBFanDrake wrote:Can i just ask why the dead don't have the ability to ban vore types being performed on them like which can be done when alive?

The code treats being alive and being a ghost as two different mobs which gives you a whole other set of options. So the vore menu was never plugged into the 'ghost mode'. Right now things are taking a drastic overhaul. New staff members coming in and a change in coding pace. Aiming for a more consistent update plan after we update
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game