Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Map Change]

Postby CodeX » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:21 am

Changing maps to try and spice things up a bit and kill the meta-vibe.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Map Change]

Postby CodeX » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:55 pm

A few more updates.

Lawnmower has been added.
Human Cubes are added. They're currently not obtainable, but will be enabled in the near future.
Base for custom fluff text is in, just need a few more tweaks before it's usable.

As always: Custom species here easily added here. If you have an idea of what you want, feel free to ask/suggest.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Custom Events]

Postby CodeX » Mon May 04, 2015 1:39 am

Updated top of OP with a new way to implement the action of the station rather it be random modes with mass chaos.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [New Co-host!]

Postby CodeX » Thu May 14, 2015 11:49 pm

So. To make things easier and allow for more freedom, I've decided to give someone co-hosting powers. They will, essentially, be able to do everything I do. With this, I'll be taking a slight break from things and allow them to shape the server to be more user friendly than it has been in the past.

We will still have the action others love to play on, but we'll be using extended days just as well. Extended days will be worked on to be more RP oriented than they were in the past. This will, of course, restrict a few things that were done in the past and typically overlooked.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Poojawa » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:19 am

So, in case engineering or drone navigation was so terrible you couldn't stand it anymore, I've made some rather awesome overhauls to the pipe and power system.

They've been running on the server live without lag or major issue for quite a while now to boot!

Basically, instead of vent crawl being a station mounted teleporter system for monkeys, drones, xenos, etc. Now you actually have to crawl through the tubes. Before this meant that to say, get from Cargo to the chapel, you'd have to go down through Engineering maintenance, transfer from one vent to another to get on over easier, then work your way under medbay, around science, through departures, and finally arrive at the chapel.

Now?

The main loop and hallways is the hub that all rooms connect to. You move at hyperzine speeds through the pipes anyway, and now you're able to zip to any problem spot on the station.

All sorts of efficiency ! yaaay
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Darkeningcloud » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:06 pm

I attempting to tweak the sprites for the jelly race (less rage face) So I am posting hoping for suggestions and approval(In some vague order) for my little task.
Darkeningcloud
New to the forum

Postby CodeX » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:39 pm

I'll look into it. But... other forum. :D

http://citadelstation13.4umotion.com/
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Darkeningcloud » Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:21 am

Darkeningcloud
New to the forum

Postby Poojawa » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:39 am

Big ol overhaul by moi.

New foxy tails~!

Vore flavor text! Both consuming and inside text. Will be adding more in the future as well as the option to disable it. I've already got ideas for both.

some additional tweaks and additions, come on and see 'em! <3
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Snorlaxkid » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 pm

Holy shit I need to remember to play this and not hiatus for so long.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby four_fleets » Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:10 pm

Is the station still very action round based, or do we finally have an option between Roleplay and Vore- as getting kicked to death in the shuttle may be faster, but it doesn't fit the setting methinks.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:24 am

Quick update as this topic has been buried underneath the million and one vore RPG maker posts.
There are a whole bunch of new races like porcupines, bovine, nagas, skunks, and more being made.

Big thanks to TK, Verk, Fairedan and others for these new races.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:35 pm

I dont know who the hell it is but on 11/22/2015, some of the admins and moderators were being total dicks and spamming "Adminhelp Rejected"
Not only that the admins are interfering with various activities aboard the station.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby vernam » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:53 am

I'm keep getting "Sorry but the server is currently not accepting connections from never before seen players.
Connection died." message when i try to connect. any solution?
PS) and even the forum is not sending me a code of affirmation :(
vernam
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:50 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:I dont know who the hell it is but on 11/22/2015, some of the admins and moderators were being total dicks and spamming "Adminhelp Rejected"
Not only that the admins are interfering with various activities aboard the station.

I need more info than that. PM me.

As far as "Closed Connections" goes. That's to deter people from raiding. It's not always like that.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zeldazackman » Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Bumping this thread for a small progress update.

We've revamped and updated the engine room to make way for the super-matter to be used as the main source of power for the station.

A science department that was in the works was finally released, this one combining both robotics and R&D work-spaces for faster cooperation between the two jobs.

We've re-enabled gateway missions to provide a slight vacation among things for the crew (If they consider battling swarms of roaming syndicate operatives one that is...).

Changed ore spawn chance settings, transforming the mining asteroid from a wasteland filled with swarms of hostile alien lifeforms to a bountiful quarry with untold vast riches guarded by aggressive beings.

There are also more new races like Corgi people, Capra (Goats), Deer and more as well, all thanks to the wonderful members of the community.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:32 am

looked at this a few months ago and wasn't interested because the design didn't look too refined. BUT just gave it a shot and wow I have a lot to learn but damn it seems fun. I'm certainly eager to play more.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vae » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:20 am

played through a couple rounds, had lots of fun with the game as a whole. very immersive and imaginative and holy freaking hell its got so many systems and subsystems...

However, In the 10-12 hours I've played so far I've seen very little vore stuff going on, which isn't really a bad thing, because that makes what little I do see that much more exciting. But then things kind of bugged me when I've engaged players in some kinky fun about half a dozen times. I had fun with it as things were, but only 1 instance led to vore. The others seemed kind of indifferent on it or even against it. Imagine my surprise when a very proper vore moment presented itself and I was shot down because the player "isn't really into vore stuff."

Am I in the wrong here? I thought the idea of all this was for vore-based (or even vore-augmented, or vore related) roleplay. IT seems thus far like its a quirky sidenote that most players try to forget about.

I'm gonna keep playing 'cause its fun as heck, and I'm enjoying myself even wihout vore.
Vae
Somewhat familiar

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:41 am

Citadel Station is not a vore ss13 server, it is a ss13 server that happens to have a vore mechanic in it.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:57 pm

I've stopped updating this post in favor of the server's own forum. It's still a WIP and with RL in the way things have slowed a but, but everything is still going same as always. But as the last poster said, this is SS13 with vore, not vore with SS13
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game