Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Space Station 13 - OSS Ikaku (Now with Taurs!)

Postby bigFurry7 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:58 am

TastyPear wrote:I've only been on the server for two rounds last night, but I had a great time.
Needs bovines and driders though.

Bovines characters are possible with UB TF as a feral form, but I agree on that part that they need to be an actual character race (with visible udders and a tail ^^). Driders could be easily made by making a Xeno Alien Race into a taur with no legs. Still waiting on the Kangaroo race, but I think otter tail and bunny ears costume found in the costume room compensates for that for now.
bigFurry7
Been posting for a bit

Re: Space Station 13 - OSS Ikaku

Postby Urban » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:11 am

Sever appears to be down?
Urban
New to the forum

Postby Edward_Lapine » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:17 am

I appreciate everyone who has been patient with me in terms of learning how to play Space Station 13 on top of the particular details (such as vore) aboard the OSS Ikaku. I know BYOND is pulled together with duct tape, paper clips, and prayers, but it's been a neat environment to RP in as well as dealing with an incredibly detailed game on top of it. I've been trying to get myself proficient with the more service roles (Janitor, Botanist, Chef) before I even dare move onto roles that I could really screw over the station. I enjoy pretending to be a space janitor that eats other crew members.

Tom, Founder of BYOND wrote: Wow, that's insane. It's a fucking miracle that even compiles at all..

I look forward to trying more advanced roles (much) later, such as the detective.

Edward_Lapine
Been posting for a bit

Postby four_fleets » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:00 pm

Edward_Lapine wrote:I appreciate everyone who has been patient with me in terms of learning how to play Space Station 13 on top of the particular details (such as vore) aboard the OSS Ikaku. I know BYOND is pulled together with duct tape, paper clips, and prayers, but it's been a neat environment to RP in as well as dealing with an incredibly detailed game on top of it. I've been trying to get myself proficient with the more service roles (Janitor, Botanist, Chef) before I even dare move onto roles that I could really screw over the station. I enjoy pretending to be a space janitor that eats other crew members.

Tom, Founder of BYOND wrote: Wow, that's insane. It's a fucking miracle that even compiles at all..

I look forward to trying more advanced roles (much) later, such as the detective.

Don't go getting a Murderboner over that role. We had trouble yesterday over a guy who shot first and complained later.
Last edited by four_fleets on Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Edward_Lapine » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:33 pm

four_fleets wrote:
Don't go getting a Murderboner over that role. We had trouble yesterday over a guy who shot first and complained later.

Of course, I've read the rules and I was around during that incident. I've studied the /tg/ wiki and the Something Awful goon station wiki about how to play the game right. Or at least understand proper etiquette. I know a Detective's role is to chain smoke cigarettes, get drunk and to maybe rarely investigate crime scenes.

But more so I wanted to post that gif, to be honest.

UPDATE: Server seems to be back up as of 14:40 EST.
Edward_Lapine
Been posting for a bit

Postby SArais » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:33 pm

Thinking about doing some spritework for this here. Namely vore/fat sprites for the rest of the players, sans taurs, and some reworking on the blurry upscaled sprites if possible. I'd just need to know relevant information and the sheets to work with.
SArais

Postby Poojawa » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:10 am

Is quite fun, even though half the time I'm just running around with my hair on fire having no idea what does what.

I'll probably just self-host and practice on there for things like cooking, medical, etc.
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby SArais » Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:22 am

Poojawa wrote:Is quite fun, even though half the time I'm just running around with my hair on fire having no idea what does what.

I'll probably just self-host and practice on there for things like cooking, medical, etc.

Welcome to your average SS13 round. Please leave all hope of survival at the door.
SArais

Postby four_fleets » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:49 am

SArais wrote:
Poojawa wrote:Is quite fun, even though half the time I'm just running around with my hair on fire having no idea what does what.

Welcome to your average SS13 round. Please leave all hope of survival at the door.

The accuracy is almost painful.

SArais wrote:Thinking about doing some spritework for this here. Namely vore/fat sprites for the rest of the players, sans taurs, and some reworking on the blurry upscaled sprites if possible. I'd just need to know relevant information and the sheets to work with.

I wish you the best of luck in such. Both servers need the help.
  I wonder if you'll visit This thread?  

I finally found out how to use BBCcode.
four_fleets
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SArais » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:46 pm

Got the placeholder vore sprites done for male panther. Didn't see the old disabled fat sprites in the icons anywhere, so tha's a problem.

Spoiler: show
SArais

Postby Poojawa » Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:51 am

Man. Posting this just after it happens, so am salty, but damn was it disappointing.

Playing round. suspect, and confirm that A.I. is traitor. Making way up. Started as HoS, elevated to Acting-Captain. Full gear, etc. Get to mainframe, get promptly shot at by laser turrets which also totally shoot through the glass without issue, go figure. So, not very happy. Have a full syringe of Tricord, dose up twice. Okay, still able.

Then the airtank dies without warning, FOMP. =.=. Thankfully saved by Scry ( <3 <3 ) and dose up last time. Triage magic drugs. <3

Pop into CMO, aquire Hypospray. heal damage. Get on Medial exo suit helm, breath mask, full O2 tank. start towards Escape. Oh great, vines.

Start digging through vines, just about to get on shutt-

WHITE FLASH, and dead.

What the fuck.

Stupid bugs. And stupid Air tanks.
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:01 am

Poojawa wrote:Man. Posting this just after it happens, so am salty, but damn was it disappointing.

Playing round. suspect, and confirm that A.I. is traitor. Making way up. Started as HoS, elevated to Acting-Captain. Full gear, etc. Get to mainframe, get promptly shot at by laser turrets which also totally shoot through the glass without issue, go figure. So, not very happy. Have a full syringe of Tricord, dose up twice. Okay, still able.

Then the airtank dies without warning, FOMP. =.=. Thankfully saved by Scry ( <3 <3 ) and dose up last time. Triage magic drugs. <3

Pop into CMO, aquire Hypospray. heal damage. Get on Medial exo suit helm, breath mask, full O2 tank. start towards Escape. Oh great, vines.

Start digging through vines, just about to get on shutt-

WHITE FLASH, and dead.

What the fuck.

Stupid bugs. And stupid Air tanks.

Lasers going through glass isn't a bug. A laser is a concentrated beam of energy, not a projectile.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Poojawa » Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:04 am

While true. It was both surprising and rather irritating. Next time I'mma just EMP the whole damn thing/cut the APC. :P
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Poojawa » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:09 pm

The foxination of the Station continues.

muhahha.
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeldazackman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Time to battle your foxes with my horrid cock magic then huehuehue
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby SArais » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:28 pm

Debating on making FNAF-styled versions of the charas.

Also probably will do custom-per-user skins too.
SArais

Postby SArais » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Did endoskeles.
SArais

Postby AMCJavelin » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:48 pm

ok what exactly I'm I looking for to actually play this
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby SArais » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:02 pm

SArais

Postby Bayte » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:31 am

I have a cow sprite and a few others in the works, and I'm curious if anyone knows how the sprite system works: If to do a male and female taur version for the cows, is it possible for there to be two taur variants (male and female) for a single species, or should I divide the cow sexes into "cow" and "bull" so they can have seperate taur sprites?
Bayte
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game