Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Space Station 13 - OSS Ikaku (Now with Taurs!)

Postby emaskye » Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:25 pm

CodeX wrote:It's from /tg/'s base, but it's not on git.

alright, cool. what're my chances of maybe getting my hands on the code to bring a few bits and pieces over? i don't plan on making any huge changes, just copying some of artyom's custom clothes and ease-of-use features over.
emaskye
New to the forum

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:29 am

I have a friend who's interested in this, but is too lazy to make an account on here.
she wants to know if it's possible to turn off the ability to be vored at all, but still have the ability to vore others.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:27 pm

So a bit of an update here: As it stands, I feel like this project would perform better with a bigger team working on it. Currently there's only one coder and one sprite artist. If anyone knows how to do either of these, feel free to PM me. Admins and moderators aren't really a required thing anymore. More-so coders if anything. So please, don't hesitate to PM me if you feel as though you can help. If I don't respond quickly, it's usually because I'm at work. But I'll do what I can.

Regarding the post above: You can only limit people from doing anything but oral vore. Beyond that, there isn't a way to prevent being eaten. But it takes a good while to be eaten, so unless you're stunned or in crit, it's near impossible to be eaten against your will. And if you feel there is an issue, press F1 in-game and PM an admin.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:41 pm

Aces wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:Now if only the "examine <person>" flavor text could reflect sizes. >_>

See examine.dm and you may find what you are looking for in order to make such an option. I assume it's not that different from TG.

Should be a simple "if()" statement like the one they use for determining how fat a person is. Although I don't know how necessary an examination is for someone who is very visibly tiny. Thus I've not even considered this on my server until now.

Meant sizes as in belly/tail/whatever sizes; this one lady on the server tends ta fill up on enough monkeys ta the point of becoming a temporary walking lagspike; hundreds of monkeys yet all "examine" gives ya is "Her belly is shifting slightly."

Might be kinda complicated though, and I don't wanna distract the awesome Narky.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby pendingdelete20bvf2879 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:07 pm

CodeX wrote:So a bit of an update here: As it stands, I feel like this project would perform better with a bigger team working on it. Currently there's only one coder and one sprite artist. If anyone knows how to do either of these, feel free to PM me. Admins and moderators aren't really a required thing anymore. More-so coders if anything. So please, don't hesitate to PM me if you feel as though you can help. If I don't respond quickly, it's usually because I'm at work. But I'll do what I can.

Regarding the post above: You can only limit people from doing anything but oral vore. Beyond that, there isn't a way to prevent being eaten. But it takes a good while to be eaten, so unless you're stunned or in crit, it's near impossible to be eaten against your will. And if you feel there is an issue, press F1 in-game and PM an admin.

Thanks for letting me know, my friend absolutely hates being prey in vore so she wanted to know before deciding weather or not to join. I think it's gonna be a solid no from her. But Thanks for the info.
pendingdelete20bvf2879
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:28 am

Kenron wrote:
CodeX wrote:So a bit of an update here: As it stands, I feel like this project would perform better with a bigger team working on it. Currently there's only one coder and one sprite artist. If anyone knows how to do either of these, feel free to PM me. Admins and moderators aren't really a required thing anymore. More-so coders if anything. So please, don't hesitate to PM me if you feel as though you can help. If I don't respond quickly, it's usually because I'm at work. But I'll do what I can.

Thanks for letting me know, my friend absolutely hates being prey in vore so she wanted to know before deciding weather or not to join. I think it's gonna be a solid no from her. But Thanks for the info.

She doesn't have to be
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DigiThing » Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:23 pm

How does one get to be Chef Medical Officer? That sounds like fun.
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby Marcus » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 pm

@digithing: Get white listed, that is how
Marcus
Lord of Shadows

Postby DigiThing » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Marcus, awesome, and what are the requirements to get white-listed?

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby gc1520 » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:47 pm

codex you suck at getting vore servers that wont ban you
gc1520
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aleph-Null » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:42 pm

@DigiThing

The Whitelist system is to prevent new players from taking round important jobs right off the bat. If you'd like to apply for one, PM me your Skype and I'll see what you can do.

From OP.
Aleph-Null
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:16 pm

gc1520 wrote:codex you suck at getting vore servers that wont ban you

You started spamming in deadchat calling admins fags and that you were going to "fucking murder them". On top of that, I watched you randomly going around beating the shit out of people.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anton » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Well, I just played my first proper round on the server and while I may be a obvious newbie I can safely say there has likely never been a new player as absolutely useless and outright cumbersome as I was for that round, yet it was still fun as absolute hell!

Choose Assistant to find someone to help, immediately wasted over 5 minutes of another player's time just trying to figure out how to drop my satchel, only to wind up trapped in the maintenance shaft between sections for another 10 minutes when said Slime Janitor seemed to forget I didn't have access to the doors therein as naught but a lowly Assistant... xP However all of the players were really helpful, two of which even managed to drag my mistook-Gas-for-Oxygen-mask suffocating ass away from a rabble of space carp, spiderlings and a station-sabotaging explosion before bringing me onto the escape shuttle where they made sure I survived the trip even though I was likely less than a minute from outright death.

So, basically? Many thanks to the players of Kaylie Adams and Sandie for not leaving Anton Bode behind, thanks to you guys I'm definitely gonna become a regular~
Anton
Participator

Postby SpotTea » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Anton wrote:Well, I just played my first proper round on the server and while I may be a obvious newbie I can safely say there has likely never been a new player as absolutely useless and outright cumbersome as I was for that round, yet it was still fun as absolute hell!

Choose Assistant to find someone to help, immediately wasted over 5 minutes of another player's time just trying to figure out how to drop my satchel, only to wind up trapped in the maintenance shaft between sections for another 10 minutes when said Slime Janitor seemed to forget I didn't have access to the doors therein as naught but a lowly Assistant... xP However all of the players were really helpful, two of which even managed to drag my mistook-Gas-for-Oxygen-mask suffocating ass away from a rabble of space carp, spiderlings and a station-sabotaging explosion before bringing me onto the escape shuttle where they made sure I survived the trip even though I was likely less than a minute from outright death.

So, basically? Many thanks to the players of Kaylie Adams and Sandie for not leaving Anton Bode behind, thanks to you guys I'm definitely gonna become a regular~

If it helps my dear Skox, I've been playing the Librarian most rounds. Because. Library. <3
Alas, this means my entire life... is basically this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYzbPxZ2-ac
SpotTea
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zeldazackman » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 am

Anton wrote:Choose Assistant to find someone to help, immediately wasted over 5 minutes of another player's time just trying to figure out how to drop my satchel

If you need help or want to shadow someone or would just want to learn some new things in an alright environment, try hitting me up whenever I'm on as I'd be glad to have an apprentice

Just look for my ign "Edgar B. Macintosh" and we can get you started on the road to having enough knowledge to become a head of staff and more.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zade » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:33 pm

is there a way to download/host this thing yourself for small private matchs? like that old spencer game that used to be/is available in the download section of ekas?
Zade
Somewhat familiar

Postby Zeldazackman » Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Can we go about getting back to box-station and off of meta, as the map is far too big for a group of about 10 people to run properly when half of which go SSD.
Last edited by Zeldazackman on Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zeldazackman
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:42 pm

Going back to Box would be based on a vote.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DigiThing » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:35 am

I vote box, or even Mini, (if thats possible)

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Postby CodeX » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:04 am

Mini isn't even a consideration anymore. Very few jobs and almost nothing to do.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game