Citadel Station - Online 2D Action Game [Second Server]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Space Station 13 - OSS Ikaku

Postby SArais » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:51 pm

'ell if i know, i know nothing about coding.

Good to have another spriter on the job

edit: page xeno.
SArais

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:10 pm

Fer the sake of someone on the server, I'm about ta post most of the server's unique chem recipes, involvin' Vorarium. If I get yelled at by Narky or Jay I'll take it down.

A lot of these work best in pill form. Most of them aren't strong enough when delivered by syringes or smoke grenades, and splashing is right out.

Spoiler: show
--Vorarium + Hydrogen = Grow chemical -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Does what the name says, makes you grow. Needs 10 units for a temporary size change, 20 units for a permanent change.

--Vorarium + Sodium = Shrink chemical -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Does what the name says, makes you shrink. Needs 10 units for a temporary size change, 20 units for a permanent change.

--Vorarium + Radium = Bio-Expansion chemical -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Increases the max size you can gulp down. If you're on the existing max, "Bigger", this will change it to "Any". Needs at least 10 units to work.

--Grow chemical + Vorarium + Semen/Femjuice/Breast milk = Organ+ chems -- Mix ratio 2:1:3 -> 2
Grows something extra if ya didn't have it before, depending on the third liquid you put in. Needs at least 20 units for an effect. With cocks, some extra chems can get you a BIG one.

--Shrink chemical + Vorarium + Semen/Femjuice/Breast milk = Organ- chems -- Mix ratio 2:1:3 -> 2
Removes something if ya have it, depending on the third liquid you put in. Needs at least 20 units. HUGE cocks need extra strength removers.

--Vorarium + Chlorine = Emetic -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Forces someone to barf if you give them enough, releasing anyone in their stomach. Not sure of required strength. Doesn't work on dead people.

--Vorarium + Lithium = Aphrodisiac -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Fun times~ Makes people release whatever they have in their cock/balls/womb. Not sure of required strength. Doesn't work on dead people.

--Vorarium + Tricord = Haelnome -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Lets you HEAL with your belly/other vore-related organs, at the cost of Nutriment (hunger) and being able to digest quickly. Counteracts Harhname. One of my favorite new chems. Needs 20 units.

--Vorarium + Polyacid = Harhname -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Gives you the ability to digest extra quickly, at the cost of not being able to turn digestion off. Counteracts Haelnome. Needs 20 units.

That last chem... I don't know the recipe yet, but there's an "anti-emetic" chem, and possibly a related chem for other organs that prevents people from releasing someone inside. That plus Harhname equals devious ways of disposing of someone...

--Vorarium + Nitrogen = Antiemetic -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Prevents release from belly and other places.

--Vorarium + Salt = Anti-antacid -- Mix ratio 1:1 -> 1
Good fer forcin' digestion.

--(Salt + Ammonia + Carbon + Oxygen) + Vorarium = Antacid -- Mix ration ???
This is a toughie, but can block digestion. First four chems make "Sodium Bicarbonite" which you then mix with Vorarium.

I know two more recipes involving Vorarium, but they aren't something you make in Chemistry, and concerning their nature, you're better off askin' Narky about it on the server. (Look for KingPygmy.)
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TastyPear » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Is the IP listed in the first post still correct? I joined another server, and due to the replay button (because Byond is too fucking dumb to store fave servers), I am unable to return to ze vore station. And the listed IP keeps failing connection.
TastyPear
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:58 pm

TastyPear wrote:Is the IP listed in the first post still correct? I joined another server, and due to the replay button (because Byond is too fucking dumb to store fave servers), I am unable to return to ze vore station. And the listed IP keeps failing connection.

IP in the main post is still correct; at least, it's the one I use ta connect. Ya probably tried ta connect durin' a crash.

And it IS possible ta fave servers, or at least, specific IP addresses. Under the Games tab in the BYOND client window, there's an "Open" button, the window that pops up has a bookmark menu where you can add server IPs that ya like.

EDIT: Huh. At the time of this edit, the server does seem to be havin' some extended downtime.

EDIT 2: Not anymore!
Last edited by ArgobargSoup on Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Rowan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:13 am

The one night I'm up to actually play some ss, and it's down. Looks like Scruffy isn't getting any playtime this month.
Oh my gosh, I have changed this sig in almost five years... wow...
Rowan
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:13 am

Server was down due to technical issues. The OP has been updated with a new URL based connection so if another IP change happens you won't have to worry.

byond://waystation.byondpanel.com:44130
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Server down again?
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Server has been going through a few glitchy crashes. But seems to have been fixed with the latest Dream Daemon update. So far so good, anyway. Also code has been ported to the latest /tg/ build, but no massive changes regarding the vore edit itself. New game modes are also possible.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CodeX » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:45 pm

I should also mention we're still looking for staff members. Sprite artists, coders, etc.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Space Station 13 - OSS Ikaku - Searching For Staff

Postby NekoYuki » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:14 pm

Did the new update fix the nuke ops glitch crashing the server?
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:32 am

NekoYuki wrote:Did the new update fix the nuke ops glitch crashing the server?

That's been fixed, fer now. Nuke ops is a thing that can happen.

That bein' said, 95% of nuke ops rounds here... end rather quickly. With a bang. :P
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby VictiniLover » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Before I post something on this topic, is there a separate area for posting ideas?
VictiniLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby NarkySawtooth » Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:47 pm

VictiniLover wrote:Before I post something on this topic, is there a separate area for posting ideas?

There isn't.
NarkySawtooth
New to the forum

Postby VictiniLover » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:14 pm

NarkySawtooth wrote:
VictiniLover wrote:Before I post something on this topic, is there a separate area for posting ideas?

There isn't.

Well, that's good to know before I go posting an idea like a dumb ass.
VictiniLover
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:52 am

I try to keep up with this thread as best I can.

Edit: Within time I may create a community overhaul to make it easier to keep up with things.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Us3rn4m3 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:13 am

As someone who lurks around the /vg/ threads for ss13 I'm really sorry you folks have to put up with their shit every now and again. I've actually played on this server once before now, didn't have anything written up for RP so it was kind of just tentative dicking around to see what it was like, etc.

Us3rn4m3
Been posting for a bit

Postby CodeX » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Us3rn4m3 wrote:As someone who lurks around the /vg/ threads for ss13 I'm really sorry you folks have to put up with their shit every now and again. I've actually played on this server once before now, didn't have anything written up for RP so it was kind of just tentative dicking around to see what it was like, etc.

[ http://i.gyazo.com/90de44a51c067e8d7f4ff926e5807d59.png ]

Lol. That shit doesn't even bother me. I don't care if they play. As long as they aren't doing shit like murderboning as non-antag, I couldn't give two shits what they did on the server.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:02 pm

CodeX wrote:Lol. That shit doesn't even bother me. I don't care if they play. As long as they aren't doing shit like murderboning as non-antag, I couldn't give two shits what they did on the server.

Is it these twats who are crashing the server? They made it on V.O.R.E. the other day and blew up the bar saying "yiff in hell furfags signed /vg/" or something like that.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby maraudingmarauder » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:32 pm

hernextmeal wrote:
CodeX wrote:Lol. That shit doesn't even bother me. I don't care if they play. As long as they aren't doing shit like murderboning as non-antag, I couldn't give two shits what they did on the server.

Is it these twats who are crashing the server? They made it on V.O.R.E. the other day and blew up the bar saying "yiff in hell furfags signed /vg/" or something like that.

I seem to recall that aurx (the /vg/ server host and one of the /tg/ admins) went on a bit of a banspree over vg's last ikaku-incursion, just 'cause he figures that sort of thing reflects poorly on him.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby CodeX » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:14 am

Nah. Most the kids who came under claiming to raid in the name of /vg/ were banned community wide. Meaning banned from /vg/, /tg/, and here. There were a few who opted to stay and play legit.

I should also mention the server now runs a database server. This means the library actually has some use. And once the 2nd server goes online, the bans will be shared and easier to manage.
CodeX
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game