Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby Orchestration » Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:05 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
Breastex wrote:Is there going to be a digestion animation after the final belly rubs?

Don't think it would fit the character, she really seems more of a motherly figure.

Plus, ta be honest, digestion kinda bothers me, especially if it's unbirth. Not sure if I could bring myself ta sprite it, sorry...

Awww! That is a shame, I would have loved to see her absorb her opponent into her womb after winning and then giving now flat belly a rub. Would have made her perfect. I don't suppose there is anyone else out there who could animate it?

Amazing job though, keep up the fantastic work!
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Now that we've hit a hundred posts, has intreast among this thread's most honored patron's and producers dried up?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:59 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Now that we've hit a hundred posts, has intreast among this thread's most honored patron's and producers dried up?

Takin' a bit of a break ta avoid burnout, myself. Brain went and scattered over everything I could put on my plate and I'm trying ta balance my next meal, so ta speak.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:54 am

All the fetishy goodness aside, NT Mama's actually a pretty good character. Lots of zoning ability and some fun mix-ups options. AI's seems somewhat retarded at points, though... still a hell of a lot of fun to play.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:42 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:Now that we've hit a hundred posts, has intreast among this thread's most honored patron's and producers dried up?

Takin' a bit of a break ta avoid burnout, myself. Brain went and scattered over everything I could put on my plate and I'm trying ta balance my next meal, so ta speak.

Any luck getting your Muse back?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:37 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
ArgobargSoup wrote:

Any luck getting your Muse back?

That a yes?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:56 pm

Might be a while before I return ta NT Mama, sorry ta say... found something rather addictive.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:40 pm

As far as I know NT Mama is the only (Human) MUGEN character who can UB an opponent.
That being said my biggest wishes, as far as MUGEN goes, is for someone to ether make more UB characters like her or create updates for NT Mama.

Updates shuch as:
* When NT Mama finishes off an opponent in Mugen with the UB move have her then, after she rubs her tummy, stand back up and carry her new occupant off screen.
* NT Mama makes sounds after her UB move KOs the opponent. I'm NOT talking gurgles or cries from the victim, but a hum-like moan or giggle couldn't hurt.

I know this may be asking a lot for anyone to do and that most have better things to do than to waist their time with something like this, but I know deep down that if anyone can do it and make it happen it would be someone here at Eka's.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby SomeGuy1294 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:13 am

Nightcrawler99 wrote:As far as I know NT Mama is the only (Human) MUGEN character who can UB an opponent.
That being said my biggest wishes, as far as MUGEN goes, is for someone to ether make more UB characters like her or create updates for NT Mama.

Updates shuch as:
* When NT Mama finishes off an opponent in Mugen with the UB move have her then, after she rubs her tummy, stand back up and carry her new occupant off screen.
* NT Mama makes sounds after her UB move KOs the opponent. I'm NOT talking gurgles or cries from the victim, but a hum-like moan or giggle couldn't hurt.

I know this may be asking a lot for anyone to do and that most have better things to do than to waist their time with something like this, but I know deep down that if anyone can do it and make it happen it would be someone here at Eka's.

Somebody made two other characters who can do this, Robot Maid and Tabitha... can't remember that guy's name, though.
SomeGuy1294
???

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:41 am

I've seen Robot Maid, she's nicely designed with lots of effort no doubt given her moves and all.
On the other hand I've never heard of Tabitha. Thanks, for this info, Looks like I have some digging to do. :D
Last edited by Nightcrawler99 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby DB1224 » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:34 am

You're talking about this :

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=34744&hilit=Mugen

All credit go to Smiley.
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:32 pm

Yea that's one of'em, and Smiley deserves every bit of credit for his work. I do hope, in my earlier posts, that I didn't make it seam that I was trying to discredit his work. I mean with all do respect anybody that can make a playable vore character deserves an extreme amount of praise.

It saddens me to say it but all "THIS UB loving vore fan" can do is post comments and desires here hoping they are seen by those that can make a difference and then answered.
If only I possessed the technical skills to create and manipulate 3D virtual figures, or game characters... (DEAR GOD THE POSSIBILITIES!)
(I almost start foaming at the mouth just thinking about it!)
If I could do that I'd be set for life.. or at least until I find my special someone in this vast, sympathetic, yet unforgiving world we all live in.
Last edited by Nightcrawler99 on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:48 am

Nightcrawler99 wrote:Yea that's one of'em, and Smiley deserves every bit of credit for his work. I do hope, in my earlier posts, that I didn't make it seam that I was trying to discredit his work. I mean with all do respect anybody that can make a playable vore character deserves an extreme amount of praise regardless of how it may look.

It saddens me to say it but all "THIS UB loving vore fan" can do is post comments and desires here hoping they are seen by those that can make a difference and then answered.
If only I possessed the technical skills to create and manipulate 3D virtual figures, or game characters... (DEAR GOD THE POSSIBILITIES!)
(I almost start foaming at the mouth just thinking about it!)
If I could do that I'd be set for life.. or at least until I find my special someone in this vast, sympathetic, yet unforgiving world we all live in.

That was one of the most Backhanded compliments I've ever heard.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:18 pm

You do realize of course, when I said ("THIS UB loving vore fan"), in my last post, that I was actually referring to my pathetic self?
In all honesty, I'm jealous. Smiley's ability to make working characters is something I can only dream of doing.
Hell, I have a hard enough time just trying to get characters downloaded, let alone getting them into MUGEN.
From my perspective, the technical knowhow that is required for character creation or, for that matter, ANY FORM of game manipulation is INSAIN!
Files, upon files, UPON FILES, many in different formats my laptop doesn't recognize, filled with what looks like Gibberish, and all of it has to be exactly right for anything work.
Just thinking about it gives me a headache.

(SCREW Lions and Tigers and Bears)
How about-
(numbers and Letters AND SYMBOLS, OH SHIT!!!)- Head explodes

In all honesty, Smiley is a genius and when accurately compared to me...
I stack up looking like a toddler that just learned to tie its shoes, which are still on the wrong feet, while Smiley is Albert Einstein.
Last edited by Nightcrawler99 on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:16 am

Nightcrawler99 wrote:You do realize of course, when I said ("THIS UB loving vore fan"), in my last post, that I was actually referring to my pathetic self?
In all honesty, I'm jealous. Smiley's ability to make working characters is something I can only dream of doing.
Hell, I have a hard enough time just trying to get characters downloaded, let alone getting them into MUGEN.
From my perspective, the technical knowhow that is required for character creation or, for that matter, ANY FORM of game manipulation is INSAIN!
Files, upon files, UPON FILES, many in different formats my laptop doesn't recognize, filled with what looks like Gibberish, and all of which has to be typed exactly right in order for anything work.

How about-

I stack up looking like a toddler that just learned to tie its shoes, which are still on the wrong feet, while Smiley is Albert Einstein.

Doesn't matter if you said that as a "Loving UB Fan". It doesn't matter if you can't do it your self. Saying "No matter how it looks" is clearly stating, "Good job, but it's still ugly".

It's a back handed compliment and it didn't need to be said, if you want to insult something, insult it, don't beat around the bush.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby stressformurder » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:14 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
Nightcrawler99 wrote:You do realize of course, when I said ("THIS UB loving vore fan"), in my last post, that I was actually referring to my pathetic self?
Files, upon files, UPON FILES, many in different formats my laptop doesn't recognize, filled with what looks like Gibberish, and all of which has to be typed exactly right in order for anything work.

How about-

Doesn't matter if you said that as a "Loving UB Fan". It doesn't matter if you can't do it your self. Saying "No matter how it looks" is clearly stating, "Good job, but it's still ugly".

It's a back handed compliment and it didn't need to be said, if you want to insult something, insult it, don't beat around the bush.

I believe you're taking what he's saying the wrong way. It wasn't a back handed compliment. He was saying that regardless of how detailed or simple the character looks, the fact that they can make one in the first place is something he can admire. You're turning it into something completely different.
stressformurder
Participator

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:25 pm

EXACTLY!
Thank you for understanding me!

THAT SAID, LET ME MAKE MY SELF PERFECTLY CLEAR ON SOMETHING!

The only time I ever post anything is if it's to complement and or encourage others.
Tis my only reason for even registering on this site to begin with.
"I WILL NEVER CALL SOMEONES WORK UNGLY! I love this site and all who support it WAY TOO MUCH to even think of doing such a thing.
NEVER will I comment negatively on others works that I do not like because it is not only disrespectful to the one who made it but it is equally disrespectful to those who admire that persons work.

I am truly sorry my post came across the way it did as it was in all honesty just a mess up in the wording of my thoughts on the subject.
This sort of thing has been happening to me my whole life and its really starting to tick me off.
Is it really that hard to ignore or ask someone to clarify what they mean instead of assuming the worst and getting all angry over it.

I have always kept any negative thoughts on others works to my self and will NEVER post them here or anywhere for that matter and quite frankly
I EXPECT OTHERS TO DO THE SAME!
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:27 pm

stressformurder wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

How about-

I believe you're taking what he's saying the wrong way. It wasn't a back handed compliment. He was saying that regardless of how detailed or simple the character looks, the fact that they can make one in the first place is something he can admire. You're turning it into something completely different.

Thats the definition of a backhanded compliment. There shouldn't be any kind of qualifier to a compliment. If he wanted to make a compliment then he should have said "It's amazing to be able to create a MUGEN character" without the "no mater how it looks" part on the end.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby no_one_you_know » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Ya'll cut the drama. Every time I see this or smiley's thread in the recent list I get all excited hoping for an update =p
no_one_you_know
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:21 pm

OK! (Its official... I'm a colossal idiot.)
I JUST noticed the EDIT feature ability on my posts.
So all of you who had a problem with me, can stop with the hateful posts cause I got rid of the problem.

JUST FOR THE RECORD, Since I clearly stated I was NOT calling his work bad or ugly, one can therefore not label it as being BACKHANDED!
Though I can clearly see how one might perceive that particular sentence as such and then get angry.
By the way, I also would like to say that I don't fault anyone for posting as they have to me, as I WAS a bit vague and left the whole thing too open to interpret it in the way I had intended.
All in all, I was really just trying to pay tribute to SMILIEY'S abilities at being able to do what he has done so far.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of this chaos aside though, Is it really wrong or rude to say something along the lines of:

"I am truly amazed at what you have done with (----) so far, I don't think it's at the best it can be just yet, but given what I've seen so far it and you show great potential, and I really hope to see more things by you in the future."

In this, I am being completely honest by "POSSITIVELY" stating that I really like what's been done and want to see more.
However I am also implying that, though I am pretty satisfied with it, I know there is potential for it to be improved upon.
Also, though it is not bluntly stated in words, you should be able to see that over all, what is said is an acknowledgement by me, that I recognize the effort they put forth and understand there skills are high and that I feel they will only continue to improve over time.

NOTHING I POST IS INTENDED AS BEING MEAN, HURTFULL, OR RUDE. Unfortunately, now days everyone sees what they want to see, meaning we all interpret things differently in our own way, and this of course makes it almost certain that there will be moments of conflict.

THE ONLY TIME I POST STUFF ABOUT ONES WORK IS IF I REALY LIKE IT, therefore this makes anything one might perceive as me being negative towards someone's work in a post, a complete contradiction to the post it self.

A person can not love/like something if they, them self, perceive it as being ugly.
A person CAN however RESPECT what they perceive as being ugly.
For those of you who think me wrong on this, I urge that you look up the word contradiction, and take a few psychology classes.

Oh, and before anyone gets angry over this, Let me first say that I am NOT implying anything here what so ever. It's just that I 've personally taken psychology and found it to be VERY enlightening on a bunch of things. I believe that every one needs to take at least one class of it in their life, as It helps to open up the mind to a bigger and more complete picture on a lot of things. For me, the most useful thing I gained from it was a deeper understanding that made it possible for me to more clearly see other peoples points of view and what they were getting at in conversations.

Knowledge gained in pursuit of understating dissolves all conflict and breeds peace, but if we do not seek it, only suffering shall befall us.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game