Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:12 am

Nightcrawler99 wrote:-snip-

Although I'm not sure if anyone's actually up ta this "challenge", I think it'd be a lot easier if ya'd actually provided a link to this character, or at least mentioned where it could be found. ʭP
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:40 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:NT-Mama was not turned into a Vore character, she was an unbirth character, however there was no Victory Animation, and the move was realy weak.

Y'know, I've been hearing the word "weak" in reference to the old Unbirth. How much damage did it deal, again?
Just an orb tum lover. You can call me Orbi if you'd like.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby anthony050 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:25 am

Terribly sorry if i jump right in.

Did you try to edit the value? You did say that you tried to edit the damage value.
If you want to edit the damage, it's right in Unbirthdamage. (Look for damagetarget for an example.)

Thx found the problem and your suggestion did work. The problem was that i asved the file in unicode(?) witch my pc told me to do but when i tried to save it in ANSI did it work tough sorry for that ^^;.
Also thx for the help.
anthony050
Participator

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:05 pm

DylaniusTheKirby wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:NT-Mama was not turned into a Vore character, she was an unbirth character, however there was no Victory Animation, and the move was realy weak.

Y'know, I've been hearing the word "weak" in reference to the old Unbirth. How much damage did it deal, again?

The value of the Damage for the old Unbirth attack was -30.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Orbstuffed » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:23 pm

Wow.
That's low, even for a special move. Usually specials do around 50 to 100 damage.
No, my icon isn't a self-portrait, she's just a character I made. Her name's Rosetta, BTW.
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 am

To clarify, it was 115 originally. 30 damage 3 times, then 25 for the wallslam.

News updates:
It looks like the next update will be focusing on enhancing Mama as a competitive character. Things that are on the list:
--I've already given her a third set of normals, so now her combos can involve X > Y > Z > Special.
--I'll see if I can give her a ground dash.
--Rebalance the damage of some moves to prevent her from being overpowered, but at the same time, I will make her unbirth attacks customizable for those that want her unbirth to be more powerful. (That's why we're here, isn't it?)
--Damage scaling on combos. Damage will be reduced the further you are into a combo, shrinking the gap between a technical Mama or simple one. (Along with the damage rebalance, this is intended to make any players who only spam unbirth deal a sufficient amount of damage, while letting more skilled Mamas be more powerful, but not grossly overpowered with full-damage unbirth-into-unbirth combos.)
--I'll shoot for making unbirth damage and duration dependent on a single variable each, so anyone wanting to change something will need to only edit one number in her config files.
--I want to add in the hug and kiss grabs, but don't expect them. I can't animate well.
--ShinySpiritSeer's fix for vore endings in simul battles.

I'm looking forward to editing other characters as well, but that may not be so easy with my inability to animate. (If anyone wants to help, I'm game.)
Last edited by Pilum on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Orbstuffed » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:10 am

Oh. That's a lot more manageable, I guess...?
Orbstuffed
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:24 am

Hi, i've tried doing some random stuff with NT including the walkthroughs here but i have one slight problem: Even if i remove the FPS timer, it works as long as i move or hold down but after a while of standing the victim gets ejected anyway..... any ideas?
Brutaller
Participator

Postby DollyFailFail » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:43 am

Brutaller wrote:Hi, i've tried doing some random stuff with NT including the walkthroughs here but i have one slight problem: Even if i remove the FPS timer, it works as long as i move or hold down but after a while of standing the victim gets ejected anyway..... any ideas?

Are you talking about the hyper attack, because that's supposed to happen, although you can increase the duration
Heyyyy! I don't think we've met before. I'm just your average Punk Girl ehehehe!!
DollyFailFail
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Pilum » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:51 pm

Brutaller wrote:Hi, i've tried doing some random stuff with NT including the walkthroughs here but i have one slight problem: Even if i remove the FPS timer, it works as long as i move or hold down but after a while of standing the victim gets ejected anyway..... any ideas?

What did you modify? In this block:
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
[State -2, VarAdd]
type = VarAdd
triggerall = var(44) < 600
trigger1 = stateno = 30301
trigger2 = stateno = 30302
trigger3 = stateno = 30303
trigger4 = stateno = 30304
trigger5 = stateno = 30305
trigger6 = stateno = 30306
trigger7 = stateno = 30307
var(44) =  1  ;fv =

The "var(44) < 600" is the trigger to increment. If you set this to a different number, due to an oversight, you'll also have to modify this block in states 30300 through 30305:
[State 30305, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = var(44) >= 600
value = 30309

the "value =" might be 30309 or 30308. If you're trying to set a specific number of frames, you'll need to edit the trigger in this block, where it says "var(44) >= 600"
If you instead modified the addition value, the "var(44) = 1," set that to 0 for an infinite timer. That should work.

If you're still getting the issue of auto-ejection, remove all triggers looking like the one previously mentioned. This one:
[State 30305, ChangeState]
type = ChangeState
trigger1 = var(44) >= 600
value = 30309

However, DO NOT remove the ones that look like this:
[State 30301]
type = ChangeState
value = 30308
trigger1 = command = "holdx"
trigger2 = command = "holdy"
trigger3 = command = "holdz"

This are the "eject on input" triggers. If you remove these, Mama's prey will be stuck inside her belly forever. (This might not be a bad thing to some of you, but it also means you may end up with an endless round.)

This should all be fixed in the next update.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Orchestration » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:19 pm

I would like to tidy up some of Mama's animations a little but am stuck in the same boat with being unable to really edit them.

I'd like to make her breast vore attack a little smother. Maybe have them pop out her top and then pull it back up afterwards.

And I would like to add a belly rub after she fully absorbs her "prey".

As for other characters, there is a Ryona/Echii version of Iroha who I would love to get a similar unbirth and breast vore attack to.
Orchestration
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:33 pm

Orchestration wrote:I would like to tidy up some of Mama's animations a little but am stuck in the same boat with being unable to really edit them.

I'd like to make her breast vore attack a little smother. Maybe have them pop out her top and then pull it back up afterwards.

As for other characters, there is a Ryona/Echii version of Iroha who I would love to get a similar unbirth and breast vore attack to.

Editing them is a bit difficult
You'll need fighter factory (I recommend Fighter Factory Classic or 3) to extract the sprites and overall make edits
As for the second thing...uhhh...You'll probably wanna start with sprites/animations
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby SquishySofty » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:06 am

The worse part of how i am against Mama, she always woop my behind every time. That grab move (Chaining with an unbirth) is really irritating to me, but a really challenging opponent.
Maybe i could make a video of it, soon when i get a chance to.
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JackHereTheRealOne » Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:23 am

ShinySpiritSeer wrote:
Orchestration wrote:I would like to tidy up some of Mama's animations a little but am stuck in the same boat with being unable to really edit them.

Editing them is a bit difficult
You'll need fighter factory (I recommend Fighter Factory Classic or 3) to extract the sprites and overall make edits
As for the second thing...uhhh...You'll probably wanna start with sprites/animations

Yeah, sounds like you need a few newish sprites, and I say "newish" because your vision luckily doesn't really call for all new sprites. You could go in and rip out the breast vore sprites, and use layering in whatever program you use. This way you can add sprites in between the ones that you already have, but with slightly less movement then the one in front of it, but also slightly more than the one before it. This should be easy considering you only have to make tiny changes at a time, and it will be smoother in no time. And adding the pulling up of her top and belly rubbing after prey absorption might be just a tad bit more effort, but by no means a lot. personally I would use a area selection tool and copy/paste to piece together what i'm going for then make the small edits with a pencil tool and eraser to clean it up.
JackHereTheRealOne
Participator

Postby Pilum » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:23 pm

SilhouettiShine wrote:The worse part of how i am against Mama, she always woop my behind every time. That grab move (Chaining with an unbirth) is really irritating to me, but a really challenging opponent.
Maybe i could make a video of it, soon when i get a chance to.

I've noticed this as well. Mama's AI is coded to always attempt an unbirth if the opponent is within distance and in a downed state. Her breast smother grab will send the opponent into a downed state with enough frame advantage on her end, so...she'll combo a grab into an unbirth every single time. As well, any time knocks down an opponent, she usually has enough time to unbirth them again.

I'm thinking about making unbirth do halved damage to opponents grabbed from a downed state. If you would like, I could also add more AILevel checks in her AI to introduce more possible error the lower her AILevel is.

News update:
Implemented standing, crouching, and aerial Z normals.
Implemented attack reduction on combos. Current algorithm is (0.5 + (0.9^X)/2) where X is the number of the current hits in the combo. I may add more specific reduction depending on what hits land. (More reduction for specials, etc.)
Easily editable variables for unbirth damage, duration, and unbirth hyper carry duration / optional digestion DOT during the carry state. You only need to change one number for each now.
Pilum
Participator

Postby smiley » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:34 pm

Pilum wrote:I've noticed this as well. Mama's AI is coded to always attempt an unbirth if the opponent is within distance and in a downed state. Her breast smother grab will send the opponent into a downed state with enough frame advantage on her end, so...she'll combo a grab into an unbirth every single time. As well, any time knocks down an opponent, she usually has enough time to unbirth them again.

You can modify the chance of the AI using an attack by changing the random<var trigger.
smiley
Participator

Postby Pilum » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:39 pm

smiley wrote:
Pilum wrote:I've noticed this as well. Mama's AI is coded to always attempt an unbirth if the opponent is within distance and in a downed state. Her breast smother grab will send the opponent into a downed state with enough frame advantage on her end, so...she'll combo a grab into an unbirth every single time. As well, any time knocks down an opponent, she usually has enough time to unbirth them again.

You can modify the chance of the AI using an attack by changing the random<var trigger.

Already implemented in some checks, such as her projectiles, to prevent using only vegetables at long range.

There's even already a random check for triggering her unbirth attack, but that's only rolled during a standing Mama vs standing opponent state. The other checks, such as after a successful X > Y combo or grab, do not roll for any chances, yet.
Pilum
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:46 am

Pilum wrote:
smiley wrote:

Already implemented in some checks, such as her projectiles, to prevent using only vegetables at long range.

There's even already a random check for triggering her unbirth attack, but that's only rolled during a standing Mama vs standing opponent state. The other checks, such as after a successful X > Y combo or grab, do not roll for any chances, yet.

Boy you have taken on NT Mama as if she were your very own.

Whats funny is you've done what I always hoped someone would do, fix her brokenly stupid AI. Most people want better Vore. I just wanted a character who wasn't brain dead.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:51 pm

Btw, when should we expect the link to the update?
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:00 pm

There's a Snivy UB character now.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game