New Voremon (Chapter 6 Available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Voremon (Demo V4 available)

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:14 am

foxyumbreon wrote:
Reikasuya wrote:Shouldn't be too hard. Dodging is as simple as inputting button sequences. Only difference is that's there's three and you have to input the right one depending on the attack being thrown at you.

Don't worry. I've since gotten it roughly figured out. Now if only I could get off this spit, or out of that sandwich, I may get some work done.

*resques you* There. Now you can get some work done.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:36 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:
foxyumbreon wrote:
Reikasuya wrote:Shouldn't be too hard. Dodging is as simple as inputting button sequences. Only difference is that's there's three and you have to input the right one depending on the attack being thrown at you.

Don't worry. I've since gotten it roughly figured out. Now if only I could get off this spit, or out of that sandwich, I may get some work done.

*resques you* There. Now you can get some work done.

>.>

<.<

*runs away* o.o
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jet45 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:35 pm

Just started playing this and love it. However...
I'm stuck on one of the earliest puzzles. Can't for the life of me work out the bridge puzzle.
The one with the three 4 position yellow buttons, the green button and the blue button behind spikes.
It just seems random to me.
Sad, that I can't get further...
Jet45
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu May 05, 2016 5:10 pm

The yellow buttons position the pieces of the bridge, while the green button reveals their locations. You should have plenty of time to press each yellow button individually once at a time, then use the green button to check its location, until you've got all three pieces where you need.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jet45 » Sat May 07, 2016 2:33 am

Thanks for your response.
I'm embarrassed how I didn't work that out myself.
I was going about it in an entirely wrong way.
Working myself through the Zard levels (which I love).
Thanks for sharing such an awesome game.
Jet45
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon May 16, 2016 5:04 am

Good/Bad News Vore Games Update:

Good News: I've been working hard on making some progress with both Voremon, and Ravenous Dimension over the last few days. Still going slow, but I'm hoping to finally have a new Voremon demo available sometime in the fairly near future.

Bad New: Due to a database update, anybody hoping to play Ravenous Dimension further will unfortunately have to start a new game come the next demo. It's a shame, but involved something that I felt needed to be done, and will hopefully not need to be done again. Failure to do so will result in a screwed up inventory of both consumable and key items.

Good News: I'm soon planning on posting some new screenshots. Nothing that hasn't already been seen in the released demos of the games, but this decision is coming mainly because of Voremon. All the screens I currently have posted are so outdated because of the remake, I think it's necessary new ones be posted to replace those.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby oliverrook » Mon May 16, 2016 2:14 pm

Hey, umby, I think I just found a pokemon that would be a little hard for ANYTHING to eat.
Spoiler: show
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon May 16, 2016 11:45 pm

oliverrook wrote:Hey, umby, I think I just found a pokemon that would be a little hard for ANYTHING to eat.

That all depends on how much one decides to twist reality for their interests.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Alastor » Fri May 20, 2016 1:50 am

foxyumbreon wrote:Good/Bad News Vore Games Update:

Good News: I've been working hard on making some progress with both Voremon, and Ravenous Dimension over the last few days. Still going slow, but I'm hoping to finally have a new Voremon demo available sometime in the fairly near future.

Bad New: Due to a database update, anybody hoping to play Ravenous Dimension further will unfortunately have to start a new game come the next demo. It's a shame, but involved something that I felt needed to be done, and will hopefully not need to be done again. Failure to do so will result in a screwed up inventory of both consumable and key items.

Good News: I'm soon planning on posting some new screenshots. Nothing that hasn't already been seen in the released demos of the games, but this decision is coming mainly because of Voremon. All the screens I currently have posted are so outdated because of the remake, I think it's necessary new ones be posted to replace those.

Glad to hear it. The bad news isn't so bad either as it'll serve as a good refresher for folks like me that haven't played through in a while.
Alastor
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Fri May 20, 2016 2:23 am

foxyumbreon wrote:
oliverrook wrote:Hey, umby, I think I just found a pokemon that would be a little hard for ANYTHING to eat.

That all depends on how much one decides to twist reality for their interests.

It would be like eating chipotle: Spicy and slimy, but sweet on the inside... Then hours later the porcelain trials of hell commence
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:56 pm

Screenshots:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20132524/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20138359/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20140265/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20146761/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20150151/

Also, other stuff:

After way, way, way too long, Stage 5 in Voremon is finally drawing close to completion. Along the way however, I realized something. I won't go into the boring details, suffice to say that I'd like to recruit some people to test the stage's puzzles (minus the mini boss and boss encounters) to figure out some things. I'm looking for information regarding the following two details:
-How long the puzzles take to complete when going in blind.
-The puzzles organized from easiest to hardest.
Once I'm finished with the final room for the stage (8 in total, not counting the aforementioned bosses), I'd like to distribute a modified demo containing these 8 puzzles to a select number for testing. Not to see if they work, but to help figure out in what order they should appear during the main game, and how long they take to complete so I can get an idea for the time limits. I'm currently looking for volunteers.

Bear in mind that if you do volunteer, this test may impact your enjoyment of the main game to a certain degree, as it'll give you a heads up on what's to come in a danger-free environment. You won't be able to lose in this demo, meaning no vore, so if you'd rather dive into the game's danger blindly, then this probably isn't for you. There also won't be any story elements.

Here's exactly what I'll be asking of the testers. After receiving the demo, they'll need to try every puzzle one at a time. Play the puzzle once, and make a note of how long it took you to clear it (I may set up a timer to make this easier). I'll need this information, so do it on your first try, whether that try takes 5 minutes, or 30. You can't game over, so keep at it until it's solved. Upon completion of a puzzle, consider how difficult it was to solve, accounting for more than just time since the time limit can be more about how long it takes to walk around than genuine challenge. If you need to, take personal notes so you can track your first thoughts on the difficulties for comparison later, so long as you don't waste time taking these notes while trying to solve the puzzle. I won't be needing any such notes, so please don't send those to me. What I will require however is a easiest-to-hardest list to help me possibly rearrange the order in which the stages are used in the final product.

After distributing the demo, I will likely give the testers about a week to complete it. If they haven't all finished by then, I'll probably just move on with what data I have collected.

Of course, in the end, all final decisions on time limit and puzzle order will be mine. This campaign is to simply to gauge any possible adjustments prior to releasing the V5 demo.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:10 am

foxyumbreon wrote:Screenshots:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20132524/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20138359/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20140265/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20146761/
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/20150151/

Also, other stuff:

After way, way, way too long, Stage 5 in Voremon is finally drawing close to completion. Along the way however, I realized something. I won't go into the boring details, suffice to say that I'd like to recruit some people to test the stage's puzzles (minus the mini boss and boss encounters) to figure out some things. I'm looking for information regarding the following two details:
-How long the puzzles take to complete when going in blind.
-The puzzles organized from easiest to hardest.
Once I'm finished with the final room for the stage (8 in total, not counting the aforementioned bosses), I'd like to distribute a modified demo containing these 8 puzzles to a select number for testing. Not to see if they work, but to help figure out in what order they should appear during the main game, and how long they take to complete so I can get an idea for the time limits. I'm currently looking for volunteers.

Bear in mind that if you do volunteer, this test may impact your enjoyment of the main game to a certain degree, as it'll give you a heads up on what's to come in a danger-free environment. You won't be able to lose in this demo, meaning no vore, so if you'd rather dive into the game's danger blindly, then this probably isn't for you. There also won't be any story elements.

Here's exactly what I'll be asking of the testers. After receiving the demo, they'll need to try every puzzle one at a time. Play the puzzle once, and make a note of how long it took you to clear it (I may set up a timer to make this easier). I'll need this information, so do it on your first try, whether that try takes 5 minutes, or 30. You can't game over, so keep at it until it's solved. Upon completion of a puzzle, consider how difficult it was to solve, accounting for more than just time since the time limit can be more about how long it takes to walk around than genuine challenge. If you need to, take personal notes so you can track your first thoughts on the difficulties for comparison later, so long as you don't waste time taking these notes while trying to solve the puzzle. I won't be needing any such notes, so please don't send those to me. What I will require however is a easiest-to-hardest list to help me possibly rearrange the order in which the stages are used in the final product.

After distributing the demo, I will likely give the testers about a week to complete it. If they haven't all finished by then, I'll probably just move on with what data I have collected.

Of course, in the end, all final decisions on time limit and puzzle order will be mine. This campaign is to simply to gauge any possible adjustments prior to releasing the V5 demo.

I volunteer for this.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:56 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I volunteer for this.

Okay.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby avakann » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:19 am

yeah this sounds interesting I would like to volenteer as well
avakann
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:06 pm

avakann wrote:yeah this sounds interesting I would like to volenteer as well

All right.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Fawcks » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:32 am

I'll volunteer if you need anyone. I might tear through them, though.
Fawcks
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:26 am

Fawcks wrote:I'll volunteer if you need anyone. I might tear through them, though.

Thanks, but I think I'm good. I've already gotten a tiny bit more than originally planned, and don't want too many. I just haven't updated the status yet because I've been busy, and haven't had the time I hoped I would to get the test demo ready sooner rather than later.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:10 pm

To those who volunteered to be testers, I'm sorry it's taking so long. I didn't mean for it to take so long to distribute the test demo when I asked for assistance, but I've run into several delays. Most notably, a sudden spike in wanting to work on Ravenous Dimension, so much of my RPG Maker time has been spent lately on that instead. I did start working on Voremon more yesterday though, so hopefully it won't take too much longer. I just need to work out some stuff with testing on my end first, then arrange the special demo for distribution. I'm hoping it'll get done in the next day or two.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Good news for those who are waiting for the next demo. He's already sent the puzzles to the testers, so it probably won't be much longer. I've already sent him my report too.

I won't spoil anything about the puzzles though.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:13 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Good news for those who are waiting for the next demo. He's already sent the puzzles to the testers, so it probably won't be much longer. I've already sent him my report too.

I won't spoil anything about the puzzles though.

It's probably best you don't go getting people's hopes up like that. Hence why I didn't make that announcement myself.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game