New Voremon (Chapter 6 Available)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: New Voremon (Demo V3 available)

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:32 pm

And now for a very brief V4 teaser. Here we have the in-game description (taken somewhat out of context) of Dragonair's new gameplay.

"Rescue all the villagers from Vore Lord's forces. They'll then join you as consumable items for the remainder of the area, with the last one you save being reserved for the stage boss. Choose wisely based on present enemies, and what skills the villagers provide. Because of Dragonair's weakened state, and Jirachi's Heart Swap requirements, victory conditions differ greatly from Charizard battles. You have five turns to knock your opponent's HP to zero, and survive until the turn counter expires. Failure to do either results in a game over."
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:55 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:And now for a very brief V4 teaser. Here we have the in-game description (taken somewhat out of context) of Dragonair's new gameplay.

"Rescue all the villagers from Vore Lord's forces. They'll then join you as consumable items for the remainder of the area, with the last one you save being reserved for the stage boss. Choose wisely based on present enemies, and what skills the villagers provide. Because of Dragonair's weakened state, and Jirachi's Heart Swap requirements, victory conditions differ greatly from Charizard battles. You have five turns to knock your opponent's HP to zero, and survive until the turn counter expires. Failure to do either results in a game over."

Interesting. I like it. So, you need to either beat the enemy or survive until 5 turns are up to win each battle?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Nibor » Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:03 pm

No, you have to do both. If you survive for the full five turns without defeating the boss, you still get a Game Over. That's how I interpreted it, at least.
Eka's resident lurker Yoshi!
My character list
Nibor
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:12 am

I could explain, but the point of it being classified as a teaser post naturally is to have people speculate and interpret themselves without giving away too much. Either way, it'll make plenty of sense in the game since everything will be presented to the player in addition to this description.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:30 am

foxyumbreon wrote:I could explain, but the point of it being classified as a teaser post naturally is to have people speculate and interpret themselves without giving away too much. Either way, it'll make plenty of sense in the game since everything will be presented to the player in addition to this description.

Ah okay.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:25 am

Besides, I'm really hoping to get back on track of releasing a demo each month now that my computer issues have passed, and I've finally figured out what I want to do with Dragonair, so if all goes according to plan the V4 demo should release sometime this month (though likely near the end at this rate).
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:08 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:Besides, I'm really hoping to get back on track of releasing a demo each month now that my computer issues have passed, and I've finally figured out what I want to do with Dragonair, so if all goes according to plan the V4 demo should release sometime this month (though likely near the end at this rate).

Yay! ^_^

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:35 pm

I'm having no luck deciding which enemies to have for the normal battles in Dragonair's first stage. Any suggestions? Gens 1-4 only.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 456yoga » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:43 pm

Maybe a Feraligatr would be nice :D
456yoga
New to the forum

Postby anon4321 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:03 pm

Absol maybe?
anon4321
New to the forum

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:07 am

Hmmm, a Charmander and Pachirisu?

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:53 am

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:Hmmm, a Charmander and Pachirisu?

Hmmm... I think Pachirisu might work better as a recruitable ally during those stages than an enemy, but we'll see.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Daea » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:18 pm

What about Milotic? Battle of the noodles~ X3
*Oops, editted, I see that's been suggested numerous times over on FA already.*
Uh... otherwise... maybe Dunsparce? Just seemed like a random/interesting one to me. XD
Daea
Somewhat familiar

Postby foxyumbreon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:56 am

I guess Milotic is going to be a must at some point considering all the posts for it, but will probably be saved for a later stage.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:04 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:I guess Milotic is going to be a must at some point considering all the posts for it, but will probably be saved for a later stage.

Okay. Maybe as a boss for Dragonair?

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:29 am

I finished deciding all the bosses a long time ago. That way I could get working on things like animations and such ahead of time.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:03 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:I finished deciding all the bosses a long time ago. That way I could get working on things like animations and such ahead of time.

Ah okay.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:58 am

I have been thinking though that having Milotic's victory being vore however could still be neat. A Pokémon like that wouldn't really need their seal unlocked to swallow another Pokémon whole assuming they eat in the same fashion as snakes. Maybe it decides that it earned the meal by capturing Dragonair, and so decides to be a little bit greedy since one less victim in the ovens won't hurt anything.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:26 pm

foxyumbreon wrote:I have been thinking though that having Milotic's victory being vore however could still be neat. A Pokémon like that wouldn't really need their seal unlocked to swallow another Pokémon whole assuming they eat in the same fashion as snakes. Maybe it decides that it earned the meal by capturing Dragonair, and so decides to be a little bit greedy since one less victim in the ovens won't hurt anything.

That sounds excellent to me. I love that idea.

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby foxyumbreon » Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:40 pm

I double-checked their size differences. Milotic I about seven feet longer than Dragonair, so I suppose that idea wouldn't be too farfetched.

Also, contrary to my prior claim, I don't think I'll be finishing the next demo by the end of this month. Especially since I've been sick these past few days, so haven't been able to really work on it last minute as needed to get it done on time.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game