Demon Angel Sakura

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Demon Angel Sakura

Postby jjhanzely » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:55 am

How do you unlock the Last Scene....the one under the Aqua Scenes?? :? :?
jjhanzely
New to the forum

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:05 am

Same thing than jjhanzely, but it also miss the little monster below the mandragora. A idea ? :roll:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:18 pm

jjhanzely wrote:How do you unlock the Last Scene....the one under the Aqua Scenes?? :? :?

Annoy Emily, the giant shopkeeper, by repeatedly attempting to buy something you don't have enough orbs for or repeatedly refusing to purchase the same item.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Masuo15 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:33 pm

jjhanzely wrote:How do you unlock the Last Scene....the one under the Aqua Scenes?? :? :?

As Shadowlyger said, just go to Emily, the Shoopkeeper on Ghost Cave 1 on the right side of the map; and try to buy something you cant afford or buy one item until you dont have enough orbs to afford it anymore. Just keep trying to purchase until you cant do it anymore.

Ryuu27 wrote:Same thing than jjhanzely, but it also miss the little monster below the mandragora. A idea ? :roll:

Below the mandragora is the Ass fairy, those ones that once you touch them, they launch you to somehwere else when you press the action key. Just touch one of those and dont press the acction key, the Ass fairy's will take your health away little by little untill the death scene.
Last edited by Masuo15 on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Junogray » Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:49 pm

The Mole Girl's Scene is triggered when you have one heart left, and she dives back into the ground and hits you, this causes her to catch you instead of going underground
Two fish in a tank, one says to the other "so, you know how to drive this thing?"
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryuu27 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Oh, thx for the little monster, i done in demo yet, but forgot. :oops:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby koamejin » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:24 pm

Where do you find the monster underneath the pine cone girl in the list?
koamejin
New to the forum

Postby Masuo15 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:40 am

Junogray wrote:The Mole Girl's Scene is triggered when you have one heart left, and she dives back into the ground and hits you, this causes her to catch you instead of going underground

I got it by pure luck bu seriously, the window for that timming is so short, considering the rocks adn the slash does damage too.

koamejin wrote:Where do you find the monster underneath the pine cone girl in the list?

The Pine Girl, Im gonna guess is the Basked Worm Girl; the one you are missing only appears when Aqua is low on health when shegoes from her water form to her monster form. Summoning that missing monster (like the mermaids she summon when in water form).
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Someone92 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:15 am

Masuo15 wrote:
Junogray wrote:
koamejin wrote:Where do you find the monster underneath the pine cone girl in the list?

The Pine Girl, Im gonna guess is the Basked Worm Girl; the one you are missing only appears when Aqua is low on health when shegoes from her water form to her monster form. Summoning that missing monster (like the mermaids she summon when in water form).

When you are talking about the water succubus it's also important to mention that you have to play at normal difficulty or higher; the water succubus does not appear when you play on easy.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jjhanzely » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:23 am

Annoy Emily, the giant shopkeeper, by repeatedly attempting to buy something you don't have enough orbs for or repeatedly refusing to purchase the same item.

As Shadowlyger said, just go to Emily, the Shoopkeeper on Ghost Cave 1 on the right side of the map; and try to buy something you cant afford or buy one item untill you dont have enough orbs to afford it anymore. Just keep trying to purchase untill you cant do it anymore.

Thanks guys. I got it. :D :D
jjhanzely
New to the forum

Postby voremenow » Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:58 am

I'm in the water temple, but when I get to a room where you just have to touch switches to open four doors my game crashes. I guess there are too many monsters in that room. is there a save point after that room?
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Postby Big_D » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:33 am

voremenow wrote:I'm in the water temple, but when I get to a room where you just have to touch switches to open four doors my game crashes. I guess there are too many monsters in that room. is there a save point after that room?

yes there is
Darkness entwines a foolish young heart but the brave will always ring true.......yeah right ;p
Patreon account https:https://www.patreon.com/Yubel
Big_D
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kotni2000 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:28 pm

I can't find the small monster that is under the turtle girl.
kotni2000
New to the forum

Postby voremenow » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:47 pm

kotni2000 wrote:I can't find the small monster that is under the turtle girl.

the earthworm girl? from the first level?
Big_D wrote:
voremenow wrote:I'm in the water temple, but when I get to a room where you just have to touch switches to open four doors my game crashes. I guess there are too many monsters in that room. is there a save point after that room?

yes there is

Thanks, I made it, though I had to eradicate every monster in that room to prevent the game from crashing. It was something about the combination of many monsters and water.
voremenow
Been posting for a bit

Postby DarkGhost » Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:34 am

im having a problem i beat the game but as i was playing it the tree boss n emily dont show up on the screen does anyone else have this problem?
also i get this window saying EmotePlayer can only use DX9 mode.
DarkGhost
Somewhat familiar

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:45 pm

I seem to be missing the monsters above kappa and Mermaid-A. Could you share?
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Masuo15 » Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:26 pm

DarkPinkie wrote:I seem to be missing the monsters above kappa and Mermaid-A. Could you share?

Above Kappa, is Cow Girl, she is only visible on the last dungeon and she stands on plataforms above the water.

Above Mermaid A is Spider Woman, you can find her in Misty Woods on the multiple plaths on the bottom left and right. Also on the last dungeon. There is one zone where she and the Cow Girl share the same plataforms.
Masuo15
Somewhat familiar

Postby Minininja » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 am

I am missing this one monster in the picture below. Could someone please help me find her?

Capture.JPG
Minininja
Participator

Postby scottypilgrim » Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:23 am

Minininja wrote:I am missing this one monster in the picture below. Could someone please help me find her?

Capture.JPG

That is Succubus Aqua...shes in the late phase of the final boss fight, take the final boss to like 1/3hpish and she'll spawn those. They have slightly different scene than the regular succubi
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Someone92 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:39 am

scottypilgrim wrote:That is Succubus Aqua...shes in the late phase of the final boss fight, take the final boss to like 1/3hpish and she'll spawn those. They have slightly different scene than the regular succubi

You have to play on Normal difficulty or higher though, otherwise she will not spawn.
Someone92
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game