Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:40 am

A sugestion of mine is to fix the mod that allows you to be an animal after digestion. When you sucessfully escapes from the frost troll's belly, for example, the mod doesn't work anymore and you're unable to eat anyone.
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby kitsune12 » Sun May 03, 2015 2:35 pm

well what i would like to see is some form of being able to 'dispose' of someone in one form or another into some form of toilet that you can loot. it could be a chamber pot or a out house or something. i just get annoyed when i have to poop on the floor and not in a pot. its just an idea.
kitsune12
Been posting for a bit

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sun May 03, 2015 3:56 pm

So, er, has anyone even considered an add-on for the mod that makes it compatible with Realist needs and diseases? specifically when yo get hungry thanks to RND just nom someone, digest then your hunger goes down?
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby leirynot » Wed May 20, 2015 2:46 am

I came up with a few ideas.
1. Bonus for digesting friends and followers, especially if you digest them willingly. Perhaps a bonus to speech or extra skill increase, since you're more connected to them you learn more from them.
2. Digestion enemies counting as a feeding or multiple feedings as a vampire, and/or a feeding as a werewolf.
3. Possibly the hardest one, but swallowing opponents as a werewolf or vampire lord.
4. Victims absorbed and items destroyed (perhaps have a setting where items under x value or over x weight are destroyed)
leirynot
Been posting for a bit

Postby nyanyan » Wed May 20, 2015 3:08 am

leirynot wrote:...3. Possibly the hardest one, but swallowing opponents as a werewolf or vampire lord...

Actually possible. Though there's no belly.

If you install a mod that allows interaction with objects/chests/doors/people/etc. while in werewolf/vampire lord form, you can set your power to swallow while in that form (at least I can, every now and then I can't, but it usually lets me as a werewolf).
nyanyan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FalloutBoy » Wed May 20, 2015 1:27 pm

Hello,
I was wondering if it was possible to add full tour, if it hasn't already been suggested? Instead of always being vomited back up you could go out the other end.
FalloutBoy
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:57 pm

FalloutBoy wrote:Hello,
I was wondering if it was possible to add full tour, if it hasn't already been suggested? Instead of always being vomited back up you could go out the other end.

It would be as hard to implement as POV.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby randomguy806 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:01 am

What I have to suggest ( also to agree with other suggestions )

1. for non-lethal swallowing, instead of regurgitating them, full tour under a certain time, or make that a regurgitate like option. You press Z and it says " your prey is now in your lower intestine," and it continues till the NPC is out. You can ask NPC preds to full tour you.
2. Inn keepers. If they're female, or there's female workers, the player can ask," how much will a night in your stomach cost?" or," forget beds, I'd like your belly. Will this be enough? ( X amount of coins ) "
3. This was an old idea, but have an option to serve jail time in a female guard's stomach ( that'd actually give me a reason to do crimes legitly )
4. Not sure if the Jzadirune mod will ever do this, but a place where you can buy willing meals or offer yourself to another pred.
5. elven marinade as a potion or something? Pour it on ourselves and have female NPCs approach the player, asking to eat you?
randomguy806
Been posting for a bit

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:47 pm

kitsune12 wrote:well what i would like to see is some form of being able to 'dispose' of someone in one form or another into some form of toilet that you can loot. it could be a chamber pot or a out house or something. i just get annoyed when i have to poop on the floor and not in a pot. its just an idea.

This post was made quite a while ago, but I have to say that I greatly agree with it. Sort of kills immersion, having no option other than the floor.

The other thing I'd add to this is perhaps a different way for the disposal mechanic to be activated. I mean, I love this mod to pieces, but it borders on the hilarious when my character is sneaking around a bandit lair and trying to remain unseen, then suddenly and violently evacuates her bowels. Not really the best idea for stealth. ^^;
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jul 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Something to put a pin in: Lamias - Officially part of Elder Scrolls lore.
Attachments
Screenshot_20150719_213346.png
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:26 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Something to put a pin in: Lamias - Officially part of Elder Scrolls lore.

Oooooh~ I didn't know that! :D
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Raiden13 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Why not random encounters with voracious maidens, heroines, valkyries?
Raiden13
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:49 pm

leirynot wrote:1. Bonus for digesting friends and followers, especially if you digest them willingly. Perhaps a bonus to speech or extra skill increase, since you're more connected to them you learn more from them.
4. Victims absorbed and items destroyed (perhaps have a setting where items under x value or over x weight are destroyed)

I'll go with these. Especially #4. Would be great if you can set what type of items should be kept when using the 'absorb entirely' function, and the rest destroyed.
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nomad_Zeke » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:05 pm

I think the closest thing we have to a true "Naga" race is this right here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56219/?
But don't quote me on that, lol. I also used Feminized Level Lists to make more female monsters, mermaids and stuff, and I think it gives you a naga-like enemy too.
Looking for RP:
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... 68#p419268

Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
Nomad_Zeke
Participator

Postby pendingdel3056hb25 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:52 am

Nomad_Zeke wrote:I think the closest thing we have to a true "Naga" race is this right here:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56219/?
But don't quote me on that, lol. I also used Feminized Level Lists to make more female monsters, mermaids and stuff, and I think it gives you a naga-like enemy too.

I didn't know about this mod! I've gotta try this out now!
pendingdel3056hb25
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheProSpy33 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:40 am

If creatures are allowed to vore in the future they should get a redesign to suit the theme of vore more so they can look more voracious and like something that will swallow you whole'. I would love to see a voracious spriggian soon ! :gulp:
Vore lover during the day Spy at nightime,
TheProSpy33
New to the forum

Postby Jusey01 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Something to put a pin in: Lamias - Officially part of Elder Scrolls lore.

Lamias and Nagas been part of the Elder Scrolls lore since Daggerfall (1996). Medusas since Arena (1994).

I do like the idea of Lamias, Nagas, etc being added in with this mod and such as predators. Though I would like to see creatures being predators first (such as wolves and dragons) plus the ability to set what can vore and what cannot...
Jusey01
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:24 am

TheProSpy33 wrote:If creatures are allowed to vore in the future they should get a redesign to suit the theme of vore more so they can look more voracious and like something that will swallow you whole'. I would love to see a voracious spriggian soon ! :gulp:

Check the mods topic for this. already exists.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Jusey01 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:55 pm

NekoYuki wrote:
TheProSpy33 wrote:If creatures are allowed to vore in the future they should get a redesign to suit the theme of vore more so they can look more voracious and like something that will swallow you whole'. I would love to see a voracious spriggian soon ! :gulp:

I've checked and found no such mods myself. Heck, can't even find a mod that allows creatures to vore you in the first place...
Jusey01
New to the forum

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:50 am

Jusey01 wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:

I've checked and found no such mods myself. Heck, can't even find a mod that allows creatures to vore you in the first place...

Didn't check very hard then

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=38324

First post. under Files
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game