Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby VoreSkeeter » Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Considering all them mod's that add underwear and other skimpy clothing to the game. I think it'd be a awesome feature to let my character burp up a random piece of clothing from of the bandit she was digesting or to see my characters panties get burped up by a random forsworn girl as she casually walked back to her hut to finish digesting me.

It might also be interesting to think about what happens if the prey survives digestion and has to be regurgitated, They would come out wearing only parts of their armor / weapons, and be easier to defeat /ingest again.
''Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.''

Dylan Thomas
VoreSkeeter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:29 pm

I'm cracking my brains thinking how can i edit the mod to function with macromancy :) would be epic if you could gain size from digesting stuff....link here
Spoiler: show
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27505/?
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 pm

SuperMatt001 wrote:Werewolf Soft vore!

On the cards. Even if Vegan doesn't, I might have a way to make it happen, although it needs some work.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Terrafox » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:12 pm

Here are a few ideas I have been tinkering in my head.
One I house dedicated to the vore them. Like some of the best vore pic out there, some wenches there to eat you or for you to eat. Also maybe for some of the more heavy modders a mouth bed or mouth door way.
Second idea is a vore guild where you can join and have some compainions that are build to vore enemies and missions to devour someone.
Third is bandit camps that are made to use the devourment mod on.
More detailed dialogue in both bandits and Villagers
And lastly sense we have wondering orcs or challengers and assassin that will fight you is requested, so why not a busty lady that is out to swallow people.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Qwerty1994 wrote:I hope this hasn't been suggested yet, but what about a plugin for Devourment that links with the Frostfall mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?

I've been using Frostfall and Devourment for a while now and thought...

"Hey, wouldn't it be great if being friendly swallowed by my follower kept me warm for a bit, or at least stopped me getting any colder than I already am."

I might try and learn how to make it myself if no one else wants to make it.

As good of an idea that is, you need to keep in mind that 'Frostfall' and 'Realistic Needs and Diseases' are probably not meant for vore in the slightest, in fact the authors of these mods might very well not even be interested in vore in the slightest. Don't mean to get anyone down here, but we should probably wait a bit before seeing if we can add some 'Vore effects' to the mentioned mods; preferrebly when the animations are added to devourment and we actually have both of perseid9(RND creator) and Chesko(frostfall creator) permission.

Don't misunderstand me i would love the idea of frostfall and RND having some Vore themes to them, but we should respect the authors of these wonderful mods by asking them for permission to make some small changes for Devourement seeing how the two authors put a lot of time and effort into their work it seems the like the right thing too do.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cribbey » Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:08 pm

I didn't mean adding it into the Frostfall mod, I was more along the lines of creating a plugin that would tap into both mods and use Frostfall and Devourment as masters without touching the mods themselves.

I'm still planning on learning how to do it myself using the Creation Kit if no one else does.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:10 am

Qwerty1994 wrote:I didn't mean adding it into the Frostfall mod, I was more along the lines of creating a plugin that would tap into both mods and use Frostfall and Devourment as masters without touching the mods themselves.

I'm still planning on learning how to do it myself using the Creation Kit if no one else does.

That's a good idea, and in line with how mods for devourment ought to be done! I would say though, once you get your ESP file you will need to open it in Wyre Bash and manually add the pre-requisite mods as Masters, or things will go screwey on you. The Creation Kit is dumb, and refuses to allow you to set ESP files as Masters for some stupid reason.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:43 pm

Ok i just thought of this literraly a minute ago and thought i should share it. Everyone knows how much people want too see Male Preds right? Well how about we give the males some perks that only MALES can recieve? I ain't saying give them the ability to vore or anything; but more like give them abilities that can allow them to be more useful vore wise. I don't exactly have a lot of ideas here; but i only got some so here they are.

Skill Tree: I was thinking that maybe instead of an Mod configuration Menu; we can actually have a full blown skill tree; of course i don't think this is likely though i am only suggesting this because of how 'vampire lord' and the 'werewolf' skill trees were added; maybe we can do the same but assign the 'Devourement' skill tree to another button instead? Just a idea if people would like to roll with it.

Restant: Like the name implies if you are a male prey having fallen victem to a pred; you actually have more of a chance of surviving then a pred would if you have been swallowed. This ability can stack with enchancements for acid restistance; with the finally perk added to this ability giveing you more of a chance to get out of the preds belly quickly.

Delicous Prey: Your time in skyrim has added a flavor to your taste, your followers shall eat you when you are low on health so that you may recover (though are just as likely to digest you) and as a bonus your followers are more likely to fight harder for their prey. Careful though, as your scent has more likelyhood to attract not so friendly predators nearby (think like delicous scent spell)

Prey's instincts: Your time avoid Predators have increased your abilities; you are more likely to take much more damage when attacked by any predators; and also you and your followers are more likely to avoid being swallowed (up to 25%). (This perk can also be needed for any 'prey' players to aqquire some spells that come with this mod from Mia or any other source; though the need this perk to be able to use the spells bit can be removed in later updates of this mod; at least the ones that involve your DB being pred)

Easy Prey: Your appearance makes any predators cocky; they won't be when you recive a bonus for fighting back, or when a well placed hit can regurgitate any prey they might have swallowed earlier. Though your allies are twice as likely to save you when you have been swallowed whole. (in short increases chance of your attacks hit any female npcs, and also you are more able to save your allies when they have been swallowed down; this can be used in synce withthe first ability listed above; making sure your character isn't so likely to die when swallowed; also makes your pred companions more useful in fighting in this way)

Predators soothing: This perk in short terms allows you too convince your predator to let you out much better then without; essentially you can talk your way out of a vore situation, though you might neeed to spend some gold and part with items if you value your life over them.

Animations: I personally think that there should be some different animations for 'Prey' characters; an example of this is when your follower has swallowed someone, you can actually rub their stomach or decided to rest yourself against it for a bit. Or maybe when their is only one enemy left and your ally eats them you can get an option to watch them with an animation of a male DB looking on with either lust or shaking his head in disapproval. Just ideas in mind.

Lesser powers/ Dragon shouts:

Trickery: Your skill in magic is unleashed; switch places with anyone while you have been swallowed and leave them to be digested instead. (you get eaten; use shout/power; then your immediantly outside of belly while person you switched with gets digested in your place)

(spell/shout/or power?) Influantial: You send out a fake prey; one whom has an irresistable scent towards predators; those who aren't following you are more likely to chase allowing you to flee (can be useful when needing a quick getaway) *In short this would be useful in the Role-playing patch whenever it is realeased.

So um that's all the ideas I have in mind; So uh what do the rest of you all think? I think that Males should stay prey but gain benefiets from this mod; so that way females aren't the only ones getting everything with this mod.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby scootaloorulez1997 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:50 pm

competitive multiplayer >.>
"with any amount of time a man can master the physical. with enough knowledge a man may become wise. it takes a true warrior to master both." -emperor yoshiro red alert 3
scootaloorulez1997
Been posting for a bit

Postby Shadowlyger » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:08 pm

You're kidding, right.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pyro » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:26 pm

deamented4343 wrote:Ok i just thought of this literraly a minute ago and thought i should share it. Everyone knows how much people want too see Male Preds right? Well how about we give the males some perks that only MALES can recieve? I ain't saying give them the ability to vore or anything; but more like give them abilities that can allow them to be more useful vore wise. I don't exactly have a lot of ideas here; but i only got some so here they are.

Basically adding prey-boosting abilites for male characters? That's actually a pretty neat idea.

What I'd like to see in the mod is a dynamic stomach capacity, where prey take up less and less capacity as they digest. This way it'd be possible to eat a new victim while you're still partially digesting a new victim, to make chain-voring in combat a lot more fun and practical. Your stomach capacity could increase as you level up your vore skill, so at first you'd maybe be able to eat a new prey with your current one 75% digested, and at max skill you'd nearly be able to hold two live prey at once. And this would probably be customizable to whatever range of values you like.

As an added bonus, such a system would let you carry around multiple digested prey before, er, releasing them. I always feel profoundly silly having to pause in the middle of a fight to excrete bones.
Pyro
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:37 am

Pyro wrote:
deamented4343 wrote:Ok i just thought of this literraly a minute ago and thought i should share it. Everyone knows how much people want too see Male Preds right? Well how about we give the males some perks that only MALES can recieve? I ain't saying give them the ability to vore or anything; but more like give them abilities that can allow them to be more useful vore wise. I don't exactly have a lot of ideas here; but i only got some so here they are.

Basically adding prey-boosting abilites for male characters? That's actually a pretty neat idea.

I am glad you think it's a good idea; honestly i literally thought of that out of nowhere after just having my follower just rampage through a few forsworn only to get eaten later on; i honestly think it would be a great addition to devourement to have prey-boosting abilities because alot of us like to see F/m vore so why not add something for the guys so that you will be inclined to play as male? Keep in mind MALE followers can get these bonuses too; so in short your follower (if male) will be a very tough prey to down while you would be the predator that keeps em safe.

Also i think Vegan is going to add a multiple prey patch at somepoint as soon as he can; i think he mentioned it and i think he does plan to add a multiple prey feature at some point.
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby HTEBHCEM » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:46 pm

Quick Idea, what if prey (player or npc) lost all equipped items when regurgitated? Anything equipped could be moved to the pred's inventory, or maybe straight up digested. Another idea is to apply debuffs to prey, like a slow, or a tripping chance. I enjoy being prey, so it would be cool to see some things that could make surviving/escaping a vore situation more difficult. Also, the aforementioned 'internal view' idea sounds amazing.
HTEBHCEM
New to the forum

Postby Acherous » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:46 pm

HTEBHCEM wrote:Quick Idea, what if prey (player or npc) lost all equipped items when regurgitated? Anything equipped could be moved to the pred's inventory, or maybe straight up digested. Another idea is to apply debuffs to prey, like a slow, or a tripping chance. I enjoy being prey, so it would be cool to see some things that could make surviving/escaping a vore situation more difficult. Also, the aforementioned 'internal view' idea sounds amazing.

-Enchantments-
Horrid Smell: You are less likely to be eaten as the smell coming off you makes preds wish to gag killing the hunger. (Base 5 percent Swallow Resistance)
Strong Will: You struggle so hard and viciously that it is more difficult to keep you down. (Reduces the time it takes for you to be Reguritated by 3 seconds base)

-Spell-
Suppression: An illusion that suppresses the feelings of hunger in a predator.
Lunch Dummy: Conjure a rather tastely looking decoy to distract predators
Steel Hardened skin: An Alteration to your skin that not only provides a bit of defense but makes you less effected by stomach acids. Not that we expect you to be eaten... *cough*

-Potion-
Weight be gone: A dieters dream food. Mixes together a few things that when eaten promotes fast digestion. *triggers the 50 times digestion speed for a limited time.*

-Poison-
Dragon Skin Seasoning: Dragon Bone, dragon Skin, Nord Mead, and a pinch of salt, creates a seasoning that not only taste good but helps the digestion process along. (Reduce prey acid resistance and swallow resist)

-Spell-
Travel Size: Only for dead bodies. Shrinks the body down into an edible portable meal. (must have no inventory, turns body into generic food that when eaten gives full status. Only useful for the the digestion effects and prevents being eaten till fully digested and/or expelled. Lose possible skill gain due to being turned into generic food stock.)

-Power-
True Nature: (once a day) You look like a (race here) Talk like a (race here) but in reality, you can feed like the creature you truly are. Dragonborn a normal creature. You become something rather on natural and force feed yourself to your target and absorb them from in the inside out.
Acherous
New to the forum

Postby Person » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:33 pm

Has anyone already suggested that eating people could be counted as feeding for vampire characters? Cause right now it's an awful lot of blood going to waste... :P

Edit:

Also once the "roleplay patch" stuff is out, maybe there could be an option for non-lethal to ask your prey to struggle/struggle yourself on demand? Could be interesting.
Person
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrazyMates2300 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Maybe we can find some way to add some herms? just a thought i randomly had in mind. ^^;
CrazyMates2300
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:09 am

deamented4343 wrote:Maybe we can find some way to add some herms? just a thought i randomly had in mind. ^^;

Already possible, just install SoS UNP and there you go.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby emmerfred » Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:28 am

First of all, thanks for the awesome work to everyone involved in making the mod!

I would like to see a 'crush prey' button. Which does exactly that. It does a big chunk of damage to a prey in the stomach that would cost a large amount of stamina. Perhaps accompanied with an animation of the pred flexing her abdominal muscles or something like that
emmerfred
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:12 pm

I'd like to suggest a few tweaks to how "Friendly" swallow randoms are chosen. For instance, beggars might choose to lethal vore you (without aggro'ing you) due to how hungry they are. The dark brotherhood female friendlies may also choose to lethal devour you, but never actually kill you, just teasing you with the danger of death.

it would also be nice if we could have a hotkey setting for Devourment via SkyUI that allows us to be puked out of a willing swallow rather than having to type in a console command.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:30 am

Also, there's a mod called "Halls of Beginning" or something, and it allows a no-gameovers experience to Skyrim (And an alternate start system.) When you die with it, you have the choice of being sent back to the hall, roam the world as a ghost, or pray to the divines.

I was hoping the mod developer for devourment could add a soul vore option based on this... add succubi that roam around the world that try to devour wandering souls. (Being devoured by a succubus outright in physical form won't allow you to take over her, due to having your soul devoured.)

there are also several types of vore "Dungeons" I'd like to see added some day:
  • Full Tour Endo via Oral.
  • Full Tour via endo, but being taken into the bloodstream instead and fully absorbed. (Non-Scat Option.)
  • Breast Vore Endo... (avoiding pitfalls into tight tunnels / sacs where you get churned into milk... all the while you're slowly being either sucked out by another person outside, or being sucked in deeper to the breast.)
  • Full Unbirth... allowing us to go from womanhood, to womb and beyond.
  • Soul Vore. Succubi would have a chance to keep you as a prisoner... and just tease you with one of the random above dungeons while you're a soul. Eventually, absorbing your soul at some point... but maybe never for infinite dungeons.
  • Valkyrie Complex. I'm suggesting this as an end-of-life dungeon for the vore mod. Valkyries capture the player... lock him or her up, and you have to stealth your way through. Getting caught gets you devoured, but when you digest here, you just re-appear in your cell rather than a loading screen. Valkyries cannot be taken over if you're a female. Completing this dungeon successfully, will award you with your soul bounty cleared, and you will have a choice from the valkyrie head: Either be devoured by her, go back to Skyrim. If you choose to go back to skyrim, you can get your soul bounty up as a normal bounty system now, due to the valkyries keeping an eye on you. before, you just had to swallow X people, now it's a real bounty threat. You can also attempt to sway valkyries to join your cause, doing so may taint them into fallen valkyries. If you dismiss a fallen valkyrie as a follower, and they eat other fallen valkyries, the taint will start to spread....
  • Succubi Complex. Also a suggestion for end-game dungeon. Making a two-way ending. The valkyrie ending is for those who eat a lot of others... causing a bounty to be added on your soul. Whilist this succubus one is for those goody-goodies who like to be prey all the time. This one... you have to escape the dungeon / vortex of succubi. Not /as/ stealth-driven, but still somewhat.Getting caught by a succubus sends you deeper into the dungeon... a maximum of 13 floors down. When digested on floor 13... you simply re-appear in a slave room where succubi keep coming in to have their way with you until you run out of stamina. Then loading screen, re-appear in 13'th floor cell where you have to try to escape. Successfully completing this dungeon would award you with a succubus follower of your choosing, she could transform you into a succubus herself as well. (Note: Doing so will cause valkyries to aggro you in the world. Digesting in a valkyrie while in a succubus form, will send you to the valkyrie dungeon immediately, even if you aren't ready for it.)
  • Fallen Valkyrie Plane. A world between the Valkyrie Complex and Succubus complex. This dungeon is similar to that of the valkyrie complex, but more... aetherial and corrupt. It uses the same system as the succubus complex though, so getting eaten by a fallen valkyrie gets you sent deeper. The fallen valkyrie plane can be completed, but at the end, you get two different choices: Devoured by the head fallen valkyrie lethally. Or, sent back to skyrim, but inside the tummy of a fallen valkyrie (also lethal.) Being soul vored by a fallen valkyrie game overs / loads previous save after digestion completes, much like succubi.

Edit: Also, Olfina Gray-Mane could also be tweaked to swallow you more frequently than a lot of others if you somehow get her to be able to randomly eat you. Considering she says stuff like she can do what men can do, but better, etc. Sylgja probably would be a good candidate to test out breast vore possibilities, since she has a hurt leg, so was thinking it would be nice to let her back do more work than her legs. You could integrate the Oblivion in the flesh follower mod into some unique vore systems as well, considering she's the plane of oblivion in female flesh form.
Last edited by ian66613 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game