Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:45 am

Well, I do have an idea, don't know if it would work, but there's the idea of changing the game so EVERYONE's female. Though that would be very hard, wouldn't it..?
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:53 am

Already a mod that does that some where... thing is it didn't change the audio files, so you would have this hot chick sounding like an old man.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Tyrantofsyberia » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:07 am

Okay, then. I suppose I have nothing to contribute.
My seeking rp thread: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=23889&p=789440#p789440
Always open for rp.
不渡り裁判官グラシエラオルベラへ:

病原性細菌は、汝の表皮上におることがあります
Tyrantofsyberia
???

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:06 am

Back on topic:

Giving werewolfs the devourment abilities - something I butted heads against for a while but gave up on, asilack the resources Vegan has

Unbirth - already planned but should be mentioned.

Various alternate vore styles - some planned, some not. Will possibly need the skills of another modder once Devourment is complete.

Multiprey - planned but not implemented yet. Hopefully with moddable scaling.

More spells,perks, and abilities for high level players. Currently only the core devourment ability continues to be useful past about level 30.

Storyline and lore - again this might have to take the form of an addon mod, but shouldbe implimentable at any time. Would need writers,voice actors, and sound artists.

Pred/prey interaction - planned,but when comolete, should hopefully be expandable with quests and extra dialogue.

Animals - planned I think? But again, should well be expandable later.

Vore themed dungeons? Would need model and texture artists, and possibly integration with a quest mod.

Player home - im sure some of you would love a belly themed player home. Again, model and texture artists would be required.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LinkHelios » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:49 am

How about Absorption & Breast Expansion
The Breast grow after Digestion the victim as in the breast grow for each one
LinkHelios
New to the forum

Postby Golnor » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:43 am

LinkHelios wrote:How about Absorption & Breast Expansion
The Breast grow after Digestion the victim as in the breast grow for each one

This is kinda in already. Grab a mod that changes the shape of female bodies (that one with bodyslide works well, can't remember the name) and set the heavy weight body with bigger "assets." Then turn on weight gain in devourment, make a character with low weight, and go nuts.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Did the last two pages completely... miss the part where the forum moderator told you guys to quit beating this thoroughly dead, desiccated and quite frankly pulverized horse?

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Now, in my latest run, I've been looking for suckers to get my nom on because fat-bellied lizardgirls are relevant to my interests, and while this might not be a thing for devourment itself, does anyone know of any mods that are good for more beast-races (or really, anyone other than imperials and nords) showing up as random NPCs/bandits?
Exposed-belly armour mods would be good too, for reasons.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Eka » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:19 am

I just deleted everything that is not on topic. Further off topic post will be personally warned and or punished.
Eka
Administrator

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:24 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:Now, in my latest run, I've been looking for suckers to get my nom on because fat-bellied lizardgirls are relevant to my interests, and while this might not be a thing for devourment itself, does anyone know of any mods that are good for more beast-races (or really, anyone other than imperials and nords) showing up as random NPCs/bandits?

There's a bit of surprising variety in the bandits I've found; apparently wood elf bandits can be hard ta tell from a breton bandit under all that dirt at first, fer example.

I've seen mods fer more female bandits, but surprisingly, the only beast race related mod I've seen fer bandits is one that actually removes khajiit bandits. And Eka knows I've never seen a female beast race bandit. I don't think they even have female beast race bandits, or voice lines fer female beast race bandits.

As fer exposed belly armor, try looking up the CT77 replacer stuff, or whatever it's been renamed ta nowadays. Essentially a pack of skimpier and sexier armors. I think you can find it at that Lover's Lab place, with the added bonus of a customizer.

Sideromelane's got a nice topic fulla Devourment-related goodies here.

Hmm. I'mma open up my Creation Kit and see about them bandits...
EDIT: Nope, no female beast race bandits at all. Only vanilla source o' female beast races that don't require random murder-voring are some rare random corpses in certain dungeons.

I'd make a suggestion myself but any suggestion I'd have is either already covered by upcoming features or already in.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:Did the last two pages completely... miss the part where the forum moderator told you guys to quit beating this thoroughly dead, desiccated and quite frankly pulverized horse?

Let's get back on topic, shall we?

Now, in my latest run, I've been looking for suckers to get my nom on because fat-bellied lizardgirls are relevant to my interests, and while this might not be a thing for devourment itself, does anyone know of any mods that are good for more beast-races (or really, anyone other than imperials and nords) showing up as random NPCs/bandits?

There is a real dearth of good beast-race NPC mods. I remember seeing a graphic somewhere, showing the % populations of the various races in Skyrim, and beast races occupied ~6% combined. Lore-wise I think that's fair enough, reptilians are not gonna want to hang around in the freezing cold any more than real-world reptiles show up in the Antartic in the real world, and the Kajhiit are from such a long way away that they simply don't show up that often except for trading caravans, who are then promptly sent to the back of the bus, so to speak.

I would like to see more beast races, but all the mods I've found so far, relate to improving them as the PC, not NPCs. I should look into how the Populated Cities mods handle it actually, might be able to come up with something.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby testuser » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:39 am

how about we include all FEMALE possible types of vore from oral to unbirth from boob to anal, i mean lets face it if male vore was going to be involved the designer of the mod would have included it while he was making it wouldn't he so lets focus on what we actually have now, for example we are all arguing over WHO should be vore capable instead of WHAT should be ADDED to it WITHIN reason, meaning focus on female only.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:31 pm

Alright, now that the Furor has died down, two real suggestions:

1. More/Better NPC scaling. The early game was fantastic and tense, because if even a relatively lowly bandit got her hands on me, I'd be spending the rest of the game as fat on the new Dovahkiin's rear. Now that I'm a level 35 orcish berserker, well... nothing I fight has much of a chance to eat me unless I go up and stand next to them for a while. That's fixable with the sliders, though not ideal to need to instead of having the NPCs scale closer to a PC's ability. Less fixable is that even when I get eaten, I have a LOT of health, and NPC digestion damage just can't keep up.

2. Dovahkiin transfer not crippling you. As is, when you swap to a new dragonborn, you keep your level (and enemy scaling) and all perks, *but* you will likely lose a lot of skill points and worse your magic/health/stamina overall levels are likely to drop precipitously. I am not sure how to write this, but is there a way to ensure new characters don't end up crippled and facing unhelpfully scaled enemies?
sansuki
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:20 pm

sansuki wrote:Alright, now that the Furor has died down, two real suggestions:

1. More/Better NPC scaling. The early game was fantastic and tense, because if even a relatively lowly bandit got her hands on me, I'd be spending the rest of the game as fat on the new Dovahkiin's rear. Now that I'm a level 35 orcish berserker, well... nothing I fight has much of a chance to eat me unless I go up and stand next to them for a while. That's fixable with the sliders, though not ideal to need to instead of having the NPCs scale closer to a PC's ability. Less fixable is that even when I get eaten, I have a LOT of health, and NPC digestion damage just can't keep up.

2. Dovahkiin transfer not crippling you. As is, when you swap to a new dragonborn, you keep your level (and enemy scaling) and all perks, *but* you will likely lose a lot of skill points and worse your magic/health/stamina overall levels are likely to drop precipitously. I am not sure how to write this, but is there a way to ensure new characters don't end up crippled and facing unhelpfully scaled enemies?

No idea with No.2, but if you want harder NPCs then try this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27866/?

I've not tested devourment with it, but worth a shot.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Sideromelane wrote:I would like to see more beast races, but all the mods I've found so far, relate to improving them as the PC, not NPCs. I should look into how the Populated Cities mods handle it actually, might be able to come up with something.

I was looking inta the bandit lists, and I was able ta successfully create and add a Khajiit female bandit ta one of them*, although I was unable ta test it further than in the creation kit, as I have that More Females mod, which kinda already uses up all the level lists...

Plus I got this annoying bug where Steam doesn't recognize that the creation kit's closed.

*Essentially duplicated an existing khajiit bandit and turned it female (also changing voice, which probably would mean it wouldn't say anything other than angry female khajiit grunts).
Relevant screenies in spoiler.
Spoiler: show
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:28 pm

Sideromelane wrote:If you have made a modification that actually adds content then please feel free to post a download in the Resource thread. All I saw on the Devourment thread was a post with writing, not an actual mod.

Didn't think it was a big enough modification to really need making into one, but alright. It will be a bit since I'll have to put the book in multiple places and when I'm not busy.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby sansuki » Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:49 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
sansuki wrote:Alright, now that the Furor has died down, two real suggestions:

No idea with No.2, but if you want harder NPCs then try this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27866/?

I've not tested devourment with it, but worth a shot.

Thanks, but not quite; the NPCs in general are a good challenge, but their swallow chance is very low and their digestion damage is nowhere near "hitting me with a spell or sword" damage, and so getting eaten is less of a risk than a minute or two to go do something else. :lol:
sansuki
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:13 pm

sansuki wrote:
Thanks, but not quite; the NPCs in general are a good challenge, but their swallow chance is very low and their digestion damage is nowhere near "hitting me with a spell or sword" damage, and so getting eaten is less of a risk than a minute or two to go do something else. :lol:

Ah. Might need some work on devourment itself to improve that then. Most of the spells and stuff need work for high level gameplay anyway.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Most of the spells and stuff need work for high level gameplay anyway.

"Yay! I've finally managed ta level up enough ta use Bellyport! Time fer lunch!"

Game message: *Bandit Plunderer is too strong to be affected by Bellyport*

"SONUVA-"*eaten by bandit*
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:55 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:Most of the spells and stuff need work for high level gameplay anyway.

"Yay! I've finally managed ta level up enough ta use Bellyport! Time fer lunch!"

Game message: *Bandit Plunderer is too strong to be affected by Bellyport*

"SONUVA-"*eaten by bandit*

Heh. I forget most people play with NPC preds enabled. Max level destruction spells put paid to most things that I fail to eat.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:52 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Heh. I forget most people play with NPC preds enabled. Max level destruction spells put paid to most things that I fail to eat.

Up ta the point I get my skill maxed out, I don't off edible opponents (unless eating a certain one breaks something). I gulp one, then run around like a ninny till I hurf 'em up or digest them, rinse and repeat. It's a good time ta level other magic skills, too; calm the dangerous somehow-take-out-75%-of-your-health-with-an-iron-sword ones, alteration defense spells ta tank the rest, level Restoration with Enhanced Secretions and healing, etc.

Even then I try eating as many as I can. More souls fer enchanting, ya see. "There's a party in mah guts, and yer invited..." I like ta think souls used that way end up not going inta the Soul Cairn and instead going ta a proper afterlife, depending on the soul.[/rambling]

...Oh hey, I just got a suggestion idea!

New perk: Heavyweight! Makes ya more resistant ta staggering when you've got a full belly.

...Needs a better name. Sumo swallower? Bastion belly? Stonewall stomach?
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game