Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby phazon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Speaking of souls, it would be nice if we could do something with them besides enchanting, like using them as alchemical ingredients, or to replenish magicka during battle, or gain experience points in certain areas. Just some ideas
phazon
New to the forum

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:39 pm

phazon wrote:Speaking of souls, it would be nice if we could do something with them besides enchanting, like using them as alchemical ingredients, or to replenish magicka during battle, or gain experience points in certain areas. Just some ideas

"Consumed Souls" count as soul gems as far as the game's concerned, so using them as potion ingredients can't be done. And a soul that strong (they're pretty much as strong as grand/black soul gems) is a bit much ta waste on magicka replenishment early on. Using them fer an experience boost, though... that could be done. Although you already get skill boosts just from digesting someone, if ya got the right options picked. Using souls ta boost stuff would be a bit overkill.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:45 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:
phazon wrote:Speaking of souls, it would be nice if we could do something with them besides enchanting, like using them as alchemical ingredients, or to replenish magicka during battle, or gain experience points in certain areas. Just some ideas

"Consumed Souls" count as soul gems as far as the game's concerned, so using them as potion ingredients can't be done. And a soul that strong (they're pretty much as strong as grand/black soul gems) is a bit much ta waste on magicka replenishment early on. Using them fer an experience boost, though... that could be done. Although you already get skill boosts just from digesting someone, if ya got the right options picked. Using souls ta boost stuff would be a bit overkill.

I like having them just as soul gems. They use the Candlelight spell art assets, so they are useful to have scattered around your home to produce a little more light! And yes, you can drop them from your inventory, and pick them up and wave them around. I should get some screengrabs of my sentient, presumably tormented souls being used to illuminate my residence.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Nornim » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Finally got to make the esp the Devourment Book. I'll post it in the resource thread.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dudeifail1 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:38 am

Perhaps dialog if you eat a food item with someone in your belly. It'd be amazing if someone could find voice actresses, but simple text would be fine.

Someone else said something like this somewhere, but here goes:
Add a group of fans/willing prey (Hopefully that can respawn or be replaced as they perish) that consists mostly of the harder to find races, such as Altmer, Kajit, and Argonians.

I'd also like to see improvements to the chances of being eaten; I don't think I've ever been swallowed by anyone but followers.
"Call my therapist. Tell him he's a rich man." -Lelouch Vi Britannia, CodeMent
Dudeifail1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:27 am

Nornim wrote:Finally got to make the esp the Devourment Book. I'll post it in the resource thread.

Make it a seperate ESP, with Devourment flagged as a Master, that way if Devourment itself gets updated you dont need to completely remake the thing. Saves you hassle later.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cribbey » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:39 am

I hope this hasn't been suggested yet, but what about a plugin for Devourment that links with the Frostfall mod? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163/?

I've been using Frostfall and Devourment for a while now and thought...

"Hey, wouldn't it be great if being friendly swallowed by my follower kept me warm for a bit, or at least stopped me getting any colder than I already am."

I might try and learn how to make it myself if no one else wants to make it.
Cribbey
Participator

Postby Nornim » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:45 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Make it a seperate ESP, with Devourment flagged as a Master, that way if Devourment itself gets updated you dont need to completely remake the thing. Saves you hassle later.

When I feel like loading up the creator I'll make the change. I don't really think its too big of a deal; just a single book that links Devourment to Molag Bal, nothing extraordinary.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:35 pm

there's also the creatures mentioned in the book "Mysterious Akavir"

Akavir means "Dragon Land". Tamriel means "Dawn's Beauty." Atmora means "Elder Wood". Only the Redguards know what Yokuda ever meant.
Akavir is the kingdom of the beasts. No Men or Mer live in Akavir, though Men once did. These Men, however, were eaten long ago by the vampiric Serpent Folk of Tsaesci. Had they not been eaten, these Men would have eventually migrated to Tamriel. The Nords left Atmora for Tamriel. Before them, the Elves had abandoned Aldmeris for Tamriel. The Redguards destroyed Yokuda so they could make their journey. All Men and Mer know Tamriel is the nexus of creation, where the Last War will happen, where the Gods unmade Lorkhan and left their Adamantine Tower of secrets. Who knows what the Akaviri think of Tamriel, but ask yourself: why have they tried to invade it three times or more?
There are four major nations of Akavir: Kamal, Tsaesci, Tang Mo, and Ka Po' Tun. When they are not busy trying to invade Tamriel, they are fighting with each other.
Kamal is "Snow Hell". Demons live there, armies of them. Every summer they thaw out and invade Tang Mo, but the brave monkey-folk always drive them away. Once Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal, a king among demons, attempted to conquer Morrowind, but Almalexia and the Underking destroyed him at Red Mountain.
Tsaesci is "Snake Palace", once the strongest power in Akavir (before the Tiger-Dragon came). The serpent-folk ate all the Men of Akavir a long time ago, but still kind of look like them. They are tall, beautiful (if frightening), covered in golden scales, and immortal. They enslave the goblins of the surrounding isles, who provide labor and fresh blood. The holdings of Tsaesci are widespread. When natives of Tamriel think of the Akaviri they think of the Serpent-Folk, because one ruled the Cyrodilic Empire for four hundred years in the previous era. He was Potentate Versidue-Shaie, assassinated by the Morag Tong.
Tang Mo is the "Thousand Monkey Isles". There are many breeds of monkey-folk, and they are all kind, brave, and simple (and many are also very crazy). They can raise armies when they must, for all of the other Akaviri nations have, at one time or another, tried to enslave them. They cannot decide who they hate more, the Snakes or the Demons, but ask one, and he will probably say, "Snakes". Though once bitter enemies, the monkey-folk are now allies with the tiger-folk of Ka Po' Tun.
Ka Po' Tun is the "Tiger-Dragon's Empire". The cat-folk here are ruled by the divine Tosh Raka, the Tiger-Dragon. They are now a very great empire, stronger than Tsaesci (though not at sea). After the Serpent-Folk ate all the Men, they tried to eat all the Dragons. They managed to enslave the Red Dragons, but the black ones had fled to (then) Po Tun. A great war was raged, which left both the cats and the snakes weak, and the Dragons all dead. Since that time the cat-folk have tried to become the Dragons. Tosh Raka is the first to succeed. He is the largest Dragon in the world, orange and black, and he has very many new ideas.
"First," Tosh Raka says, "is that we kill all the vampire snakes." Then the Tiger-Dragon Emperor wants to invade Tamriel.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby testuser » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm

hmmm perhaps a type of seduction "illusion skill where the more weight you have or the more nude you are will distract the prey you are attempting to feed on, and the lighter you are (meaning thinner) means you are able to sneak better to catch your prey, as well as other weight -related abilities you will gain along the way both from no weight and more weight.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby maraudingmarauder » Wed Jul 02, 2014 6:27 pm

Being able to see the HP of your current belly-occupant when you're not in combat with someone else would be pretty fuckin' neato.
maraudingmarauder
???

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:00 am

maraudingmarauder wrote:Being able to see the HP of your current belly-occupant when you're not in combat with someone else would be pretty fuckin' neato.

There is a glitch from time to time whete that happens. Its kinda entertaining although not sure of the usefulness.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby phazon » Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:51 am

no one knows what "have been eaten by the tsaesci" means, some people think it was literal, some people think in vampirism, and others think not on a literal interpretation, but in the tsaesci stealing and assimilating they culture. by the way, didn't the blades came from akavir?

...and that kind of mysticism and lore is why i like the elder scrolls :)
phazon
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:24 am

phazon wrote:no one knows what "have been eaten by the tsaesci" means, some people think it was literal, some people think in vampirism, and others think not on a literal interpretation, but in the tsaesci stealing and assimilating they culture. by the way, didn't the blades came from akavir?

...and that kind of mysticism and lore is why i like the elder scrolls :)

'Eaten' in TeS universe could be literal, as in the case of the snake-people, or, as with the Dovah - something more akin to what we recognize as soul-vore.

The stuff about tiger-people and tiger-dragons sounds to me like a Kajhiit Dovakin with an ego mixed up with the usual Kajhiit nonsense. Cat folks do a lot of drugs you know.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dudeifail1 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:48 pm

perhaps an enchanted necklace or ring that allows you to reform after being digested. make it toggleable if you want your items to survive with you, or if you have to defeat the person who ate you to get your stuff back.

also, i found it really annoying that, after being digested, I lost all my magika, as I was a monk with ~150 magic to a warrior with under 10. Maybe make it so if digested, your base stats only change if your new body had higher ones than you.
"Call my therapist. Tell him he's a rich man." -Lelouch Vi Britannia, CodeMent
Dudeifail1
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nornim » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:56 am

Oh, I forgot to make my own suggestions.

First off, meal purchasing. If you guys haven't noticed, there isn't a lot of certain races wondering around Skyrim (Argonians, Khajiits, Bosmer) and so getting the full bonus for the racial trait perks is either hard or impossible. I suggest there be a type of slave trader or meal vendor who sells certain races for the purpose of consumption that can be eaten or be given to companions, speaking of which...

I feel companions should play a more prominent role in Devourment; one example is if you earn a companion's complete friendship, you should be able to try and convince them to willingly be devoured by you. What purpose would this serve? I'll get to that next; devouring and digesting companions who willingly submitted should give increased rewards, such as additional stats or special perks. Companions -with convincing from the player- should also be able to eat a willing player so if I want to play the game as Lydia, I won't have to jump through console command hoops to do so. The option to command followers to eat a target (lethally or non-lethally) would be a nice option, so dear Mjoll won't have that fool following her around when I command her to eat him.

I think the whole 'persuade NPCs to be willing' thing has already been suggested.

Guards, when arresting you for eating someone, should probably cast the Heimlich spell on the player for realism's sake. Being arrested for eating someone, but there being no effort to save the victim, seems negligent on the guards' part.

Victim - "Help, this woman is eating me!"
Guard - "Stop right there criminal scum, you're under arrest."
Player - "Alright, I'll pay the fine."
Guard - "Smart woman, now go on your way."
Victim - "Whoa whoa, what about me?"
Guard - "What about you? I got gold to spend."
Victim - "Law enforcement sucks..."

Perhaps also implementing non-lethal devourment as an alternative to a jail cell for serving your time, but that's just tedious and probably doesn't need to be added.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby testuser » Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:57 am

hmmm you know why not add some sort of clan of female warriors in a town -something similar to the companions but they are specifically devoted to the types of vore they can do, as well as adding a few new perks for joining on of these clans or cults.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby Breastex » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:59 am

Breast vore would be cool to see like if you had big ones from bodymods or like if someone got digested your bust would grow bigger
Breastex
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:32 am

Not sure if there is any plans for cross-mod additions... but it would be amazing if you could have a custom succubus for the mod, and if she digests you, you'd be taken to a special devourment area along with her.

Also, an internal stomach model and forced pov for people who like to be prey would be nice.

I may have said this before, but when the person who has swallowed you goes from the world to indoors, you don't go with them. There are things you can do to prevent this from happening. when doors are used, the actor using them goes to a specific cell. You can check this information with a conditional to see if the player is currently swallowed, if they are, you force the player to switch cells with the NPC/etc. that swallowed them, and immediately re-swallow them before the loading screen is done (With no sound cue/etc. So that it seems seamless.) As for going BACK to the over-world, you can't just probe for a cell name, because cells are huge in the over-world. Instead, you need to find the cell name, and the coordinates the NPC/etc. is going to.

I'm not big on being the predator, so it would be nice to see a lot more stuff for people being prey. Having a special quest-line where you're shrunken. Or better yet, make it so the shrunk quest area is actually "Giant" (Up-scaled) rather than you being shrunken so that you can add stuff like climbable bed posts, etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby SoupsLewd » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:45 pm

Werewolf Soft vore!
SoupsLewd
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game