Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby AngelofHell64 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Artemis wrote:Personally, the biggest thing I would love is the ability to full tour someone-As in defecate them alive. It could be a perk or a simple option toggle--Instead of throwing an enemy up, you defecate them alive! It could apply some debuffs on them for humiliation's sake or simply stun/deal some extra damage.

I wholeheartedly agree! That would be both funny and make the mod maybe a bit more enjoyable ^^
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:13 pm

AngelofHell64 wrote:
Artemis wrote:Personally, the biggest thing I would love is the ability to full tour someone-As in defecate them alive. It could be a perk or a simple option toggle--Instead of throwing an enemy up, you defecate them alive! It could apply some debuffs on them for humiliation's sake or simply stun/deal some extra damage.

I wholeheartedly agree! That would be both funny and make the mod maybe a bit more enjoyable ^^

Well if either of you looked at the devourment API resource you might see this:
Vegan wrote:Function OnEscape(Actor pred, Actor prey, int flags, bool oral)
Called whenever an Actor escapes another alive. The boolean does nothing yet, but when "full tours" are implemented it will provide information about the escape route.

In other words no need to suggest it as it was already part of the master plan.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby darkevilme » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:48 pm

my wishlist:

absorbed and items regurgitated fate for digested prey actually functional.

Expose digestion in combat multiplier value as part of the GUI. So we can have satisfying rates of gut shrinkage out of combat without breaking in combat gut shrinkage.

Thief incontinence cure (make crouch to defecate not be a thing so vore assassin's dont have oldman's bowels)

better support for the API

for devourment to not randomly keel over requiring i disable and re-enable the mod to get it working again

For the 'you can swallow me whenever you like' to trigger more frequently, or better yet have a 'npc appetite' slider to control it.

more pro-active npc predators (toggleable, initiating pred prey dialogue on their own and maybe add spice to time in towns if you have to worry about not being the only hungry person there, hell even if they just approached the player and initiated dialogue would be cool).
darkevilme
---

Postby Vinderex » Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Ran into what I think was really just a fluke where I tried to start a conversation with my prey while sneaking, and instead got the pickpocketing dialog. Only happened once and I never could do it again, But it would actually make a pretty fun feature IMO

Initiating dialogue with your prey while sneaking will allow you to pickpocket them, and also temporarily give you the Perfect Touch perk (allowing pickpocketing of equipped items). Such would simulate spitting up your prey's sword, etc. or on a more kinky note, spitting up their clothes. :P
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Sideromelane » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:13 am

Vinderex wrote:Ran into what I think was really just a fluke where I tried to start a conversation with my prey while sneaking, and instead got the pickpocketing dialog. Only happened once and I never could do it again, But it would actually make a pretty fun feature IMO

Initiating dialogue with your prey while sneaking will allow you to pickpocket them, and also temporarily give you the Perfect Touch perk (allowing pickpocketing of equipped items). Such would simulate spitting up your prey's sword, etc. or on a more kinky note, spitting up their clothes. :P

This ties into my issue of getting the dialogue option while trying to strangle people. The method used to initiate dialogue essentially forces the prey to bump against you at 0 distance, so if you initiate ANY action using a hotkey that can be detected, it gets the signals crossed. Pressing E during sneaking for example, will access the inventory of your invisible prey because they are at 0 distance from you. Pressing, in my case, G to grapple a foe will also trigger dialogue if I swallowed someone previously.

You also get the inventory if you hit G just as they digest.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Anomorphous » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:21 am

An option to, instead of digesting essential characters, not attempt to swallow/attack them at all. Hit the shout button and nothing happens, with a message saying 'they're essential' or something along those lines. Hard to eat a town without breaking the quests when you can't tell who's who in the midst of combat.
Anomorphous
New to the forum

Postby Terrafox » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Well i had two ideas that could make devourment more fun.

One is the Windhelm arena, We could make some custom matches that you can fight a horde women or men that you can slowing devour one by one.
The other idea is when someone decides to make a follower that focus on devourment to have more dialogue than just the vanilla voice, Something like this where you have all the followers say more things while you travel around skyrim.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=For774Y ... detailpage
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Domo209 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:01 pm

(I posted this in the main thread because I couldnt find this thread so sorry for repost)

So far I've liked the mod quite a lot but the main issue I have is that it doesn't work with death alternative at all

A nice little add on where if you got knocked out by a female opponent you might wake up inside her stomach

A few features I'd like to see in the future would be

Creatures on the Hunt[b]
While there is a mod that adds creatures it seems to be patchwork at best, a stand alone module where specific(toggleable) creatures can devour PC and friends(npcs) but don't switch to the creature. Now you may wonder why you wouldn't because I'm going to try and test devorement next to Alternative Actors where you can play as another character 100% and switch between a bunch of other characters so for example

If I'm controlling Lydia and fighting a dragon and it swallows and digests her rather than switching over to the dragon I switch over to the next "remembered" character while she gets to become dragon shite somewhere in the world

[b]Fight Back, Or Dont

While the mod in its current state is very well made and I'm legitimately impressed at how fast this is being done(considering its only 1 official modder) I still have a few things I like to see in either modules or just base upgrade

The first thing is that even with combat mods installed, OBIS and a metric ton of other mods to make my life a living hell in the game its fairly easy to level up really quick from simply eating corpses(with the "gain skill from digestion" setting) and I try to curb myself quite often by limiting myself to how many, doing only living,etc sometimes but I still end up being level 15 in a course of 20 mins it seems

My purposal is a "hard mode" where eating someone takes a majority of you stamina(80% - % difference of the target) and afterwards you need some rest(stamina significantly slower regen while they are alive) while the victim has to fight back ala the Arachnophobia mod(Stamina and/or Magicka are used up to use arrow keys to resist) which once depleted takes much longer to come back

This allows you not worry every 15 seconds if the NPC you just ate is going to jump out of you and murder you while inversely if you get devoured by a strong NPC you will have a hard time coming out of it alive(all of this adjustable)

Another feature(that would be toggleable) would be that NPC that you ate or ate you would "absorb" your armor and weapons that is equipped and transferred to their inventory while they digest you. The armor value wouldn't just mean you take less damage but actually slow down the acid completely until it failed(which did starts) to damage you) while taking into factors like material tiers and heavy and light (Fur and leather is much more digestible than iron or steel)

Example

>Female Argonian wearing all fur armor gets devoured
>Each armor piece dictates how long it prevents acid damage from being inflicted until its "Absorbed" and taken from her and given to one who ate her
>So if one piece had more armor rating than another it would last longer
>So if her armor rating was in total of 80 it would be roughly 80 seconds before all armor failed and if she managed to get out she would be completely naked(unequipped items would be fine)
>Armor that failed and absorbed can be retreived if you kill the one who ate you, weapons would also go to their inventory but rather damage x material tier

This would mean surviving getting eaten isn't so much a "got to drink some potions/heal" situation but rather a very punishing circumstance if devoured by a strong enemy or overwhelmed by a large amount of weak enemies

I used seconds as a placeholder because of the default settings on digestion(I personally put mine to about 5 in game hours)
Domo209
New to the forum

Postby SSJDudeMan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:34 pm

Alright. So, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing over 'ere, but let's see.

My personal suggestion would be... some sort of setting to enable custom bellies for uh, custom races.

Like, maybe the mod would read from the racelist - exclusively the custom races, no vanilla - and allow you to enable the belly for one or all races.

Mind you, this doesn't mean each custom race would get a seperate belly. Instead, all custom races would get the same belly, you'd just have a prompt to tick if races A through C would have bellies enabled, while D through F wouldn't.

Naturally, the belly would be able to be customizable with the textures, so if you had a custom lizard race, you could pick the argonian textures, or if you had a human/khajit (hereby known as the rare and elusive "catgirl") race, you'd give her either a human or a Khajit texture for the belly. As I mentioned earlier though, all custom races would get the same belly, so if you got eaten by race A as race B, with you owning custom belly B, once you'd be playable as race A your belly would still be race B's, so you'd have to re-customize the belly to better fit race A's. Of course this doesn't matter if you're being eaten by a vanilla race.

Furthermore, said custom belly could happen to have selectable colours. Maybe a similar aspect to Oblivion's color system?
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Brutaller » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Spoiler: show
SSJDudeMan wrote:Alright. So, I don't know if I'm doing the right thing over 'ere, but let's see.

My personal suggestion would be... some sort of setting to enable custom bellies for uh, custom races.

Like, maybe the mod would read from the racelist - exclusively the custom races, no vanilla - and allow you to enable the belly for one or all races.

Mind you, this doesn't mean each custom race would get a seperate belly. Instead, all custom races would get the same belly, you'd just have a prompt to tick if races A through C would have bellies enabled, while D through F wouldn't.

Naturally, the belly would be able to be customizable with the textures, so if you had a custom lizard race, you could pick the argonian textures, or if you had a human/khajit (hereby known as the rare and elusive "catgirl") race, you'd give her either a human or a Khajit texture for the belly. As I mentioned earlier though, all custom races would get the same belly, so if you got eaten by race A as race B, with you owning custom belly B, once you'd be playable as race A your belly would still be race B's, so you'd have to re-customize the belly to better fit race A's. Of course this doesn't matter if you're being eaten by a vanilla race.

Furthermore, said custom belly could happen to have selectable colours. Maybe a similar aspect to Oblivion's color system?

I fear this might be tricky. I don't have much knowledge about skyrim's modding, but some custom races are based on diferrent skeletons, conflicting with the devourment one. It sure could become compatible with some minority-changing races though! But even despite all the problems, this is an awesome idea. :-D
Brutaller
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Well, let's go for, as an example, a Renamon / Gardevoir playable character. If only because those two are the ones I found on the Steam Workshop. They look like they have the same skeleton... but then I may be wrong.
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:41 am

i just had an idea, You know when you are running through a cave at is winding in every direction. It kind of looks like intestines and with a little bit of texture and color we can get them to look just like them. We also have the stomach noise to go along with it to.
We just need to get someone that knows how to use the texture in skyrim.

Also does anyone remember the command to make a copy of yourself? I think it was "0000007"
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:22 am

Terrafox wrote:i just had an idea, You know when you are running through a cave at is winding in every direction. It kind of looks like intestines and with a little bit of texture and color we can get them to look just like them. We also have the stomach noise to go along with it to.
We just need to get someone that knows how to use the texture in skyrim.

Also does anyone remember the command to make a copy of yourself? I think it was "0000007"

great idea.

placeatme 7 1
maybe its 14 instead of 7 dunno right now one of the id's personal and one is global....
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:41 am

Its 000007 for the base I'd, 14 just returns an error.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Sideromelane wrote:Its 000007 for the base I'd, 14 just returns an error.

shame there's nothing like Morph ID as it was in World of Warcraft.... you could change your character into anything in the world (and that was hell of a fun if you consider how many NPC's and creatures there were in WoW...)
Brutaller
Participator

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:41 pm

Brutaller wrote:

shame there's nothing like Morph ID as it was in World of Warcraft.... you could change your character into anything in the world (and that was hell of a fun if you consider how many NPC's and creatures there were in WoW...)

It's something like 'player.setrace' but I've not played with it. Older Elderscrolls games actually had a polymorph command.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Brutaller » Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:55 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Brutaller wrote:

It's something like 'player.setrace' but I've not played with it. Older Elderscrolls games actually had a polymorph command.

i have one word for that command: buggy.
Brutaller
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:10 am

Mm. I don't think I've seen this suggested, but I may have overlooked it.

Perhaps a spell or a dialogue interaction in which you're swallowed by the pred of your choice, lethally?
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Roghlock » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:17 am

hi
just wanted to ask is
It possible to add a belly mesh to female children ?
Cause I think its odd that when they swallow someone they look like total normal while adults are quite fat.
Roghlock
New to the forum

Postby saladboy21 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:59 pm

The two things I most want to see are:

A Clean button. Something where all prey is removed from stomachs and everything reverts to default. You keep your numbers and abilities from people consumed, but everyone moved out of stomachs and all stomachs set to empty. This would solve most problems that eventually crop up, like Hentai Pregnancy has an end all pregnancies button and Defeat has a clean button.

More dialogue. We got an excellent PC Prey set of options recently which are better than the default, but don't replace it, meaning I can use either. Rock! Also good stuff for in the belly. We just need a similar set of PC Pred options now, and some linked discussion in belly. Looks like we are going to get more dialogue very soon so we will see how this plus the other fills the nitch...it may be about to be filled.

Everything else will take more work. Biggest thing is animations for swallowing.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game