Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:58 am

saladboy21 wrote:The two things I most want to see are:

A Clean button. Something where all prey is removed from stomachs and everything reverts to default. You keep your numbers and abilities from people consumed, but everyone moved out of stomachs and all stomachs set to empty. This would solve most problems that eventually crop up, like Hentai Pregnancy has an end all pregnancies button and Defeat has a clean button.

More dialogue. We got an excellent PC Prey set of options recently which are better than the default, but don't replace it, meaning I can use either. Rock! Also good stuff for in the belly. We just need a similar set of PC Pred options now, and some linked discussion in belly. Looks like we are going to get more dialogue very soon so we will see how this plus the other fills the nitch...it may be about to be filled.

Everything else will take more work. Biggest thing is animations for swallowing.

Animations are going to be an issue unless someone very talented comes along. I can just about get by with recycling animations already installed by the likes of sexlab etc, although finding SUITABLE ones from the massive collection they give you is somewhat daunting (currently my unbirth project results in my character dry-humping the air because I used the wrong HALF of a specific animation set >.=.<), and I have a strong suspicion we might have to go somewhere like Loverslab and ask very VERY nicely for some help from them.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby saladboy21 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:11 am

Yea agreed. That's why it was pretty much an afterthought to my post compared to the other (hopefully more realistic) suggestions.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:22 am

Will you be taking over developing a POV System for this mod as well? Also, will you be requiring xp32 Skeleton? If so, I won't be using the mod then =/ I find it hard to install that skeleton even following the directions.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:47 pm

ian66613 wrote:Will you be taking over developing a POV System for this mod as well? Also, will you be requiring xp32 Skeleton? If so, I won't be using the mod then =/ I find it hard to install that skeleton even following the directions.

POV will not ever really work with the current system, although, maybe. I have some ideas, will look into it.

Devourment ALREADY uses XP32, or rather, a much more advanced version of it. Nothing you need to worry about installing, it's already built into the mod.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ian66613 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:39 am

You can always use an instance (IE: make a new worldspace) for pov mode as if moving into a dungeon. You'd have to send variables cross-map though, which Bethesda already does for dungeon transitions (Day/night cycle, isPlayerRunning, etc.) The cross-map variables would be basically sent by Devourment to devourment cross-map, and that variable is mainly for who you're inside, where they were when they unbirthed / eaten you, and what their current schedule timetable is and obviously day/night / time.

Easy concept, hard to implement. Adding an audio muffle filter to voices of the actor would probably be the hardest to implement along with cross-map schedule voice triggers while inside the instanced gut. (IE: When a certain schedule is triggered, load the NPC that the current predator talks to, etc. You'd have to magnify voices so that they'd reach the player inside the dungeon or make a wireless audio linked speaker system of some sort.
ian66613
---

Postby eatmeplease » Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:22 am

Sideromelane wrote:This REALLY needs to be dropped. While I personally do not see the harm in adding male preds, I do _COMPLETELY_ understand how someone hassling you over doing something against your personal preferences can, and does, UTTERLY kill ones desire to continue the project. And the demands to add male preds are demands, and as much as they get dressed up nicely by a few people, most of the requests I've seen have stopped little short of being fairly aggressive, and quite a few outright whines.

Once the mod is complete, and/or Vegan gives it his blessing, I might (read: MIGHT!) implement some of the ideas I have regarding getting male preds functioning, as an add-on mod for devourment. But guys, seriously STOP asking for male preds. Vegan is aware of the desire for it, if he feels like it, he will make it happen. If he doesn't, it might well get added in after the mod framework is completed.

Oh? You might be able to add them yourself after it's finished? That actually makes me feel much better! I thought he hated the idea so much that he threatened to have the mod deleted if anyone tried to add it themselves.
eatmeplease
---

Postby Sideromelane » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:02 pm

eatmeplease wrote:
Sideromelane wrote:This REALLY needs to be dropped. While I personally do not see the harm in adding male preds, I do _COMPLETELY_ understand how someone hassling you over doing something against your personal preferences can, and does, UTTERLY kill ones desire to continue the project. And the demands to add male preds are demands, and as much as they get dressed up nicely by a few people, most of the requests I've seen have stopped little short of being fairly aggressive, and quite a few outright whines.

Once the mod is complete, and/or Vegan gives it his blessing, I might (read: MIGHT!) implement some of the ideas I have regarding getting male preds functioning, as an add-on mod for devourment. But guys, seriously STOP asking for male preds. Vegan is aware of the desire for it, if he feels like it, he will make it happen. If he doesn't, it might well get added in after the mod framework is completed.

Oh? You might be able to add them yourself after it's finished? That actually makes me feel much better! I thought he hated the idea so much that he threatened to have the mod deleted if anyone tried to add it themselves.

It's actually possible without even editing or touching any files Vegan created, although my proof of concept would need a lot of work to look 'good' it does prove it's possible in practice.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ekadragon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:13 am

Having spotted the mention by Sideromelane about using the suggestions thread, I would like to post that I like that you are working on the idea of unbirth Sideromelane... I am looking forward to it but... if I may suggest (if you wasn't already intending to do so) the use of animations for creatures as well as humans (so wolves, dragons, horses and whatever else can unbirth you) as well as appropriate models (if doable?). I would also like to suggest becoming whatever unbirthed you species wise and allowing you to unbirth others as what you have become (if you are female) although I imagine this may be difficult to set up making such creatures truly playable (though if I remember right there was some work with that already with the edible animals and work around?).

I think the process would take a while (so maybe some text stories for each unbirth and the process may be appropriate split into segments as time progresses) and... I would've said about POV but you mentioned you was already working on it. I'm truly looking forward to this so I really wish you luck!
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Sideromelane » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:19 am

ekadragon wrote:Having spotted the mention by Sideromelane about using the suggestions thread, I would like to post that I like that you are working on the idea of unbirth Sideromelane... I am looking forward to it but... if I may suggest (if you wasn't already intending to do so) the use of animations for creatures as well as humans (so wolves, dragons, horses and whatever else can unbirth you) as well as appropriate models (if doable?). I would also like to suggest becoming whatever unbirthed you species wise and allowing you to unbirth others as what you have become (if you are female) although I imagine this may be difficult to set up making such creatures truly playable (though if I remember right there was some work with that already with the edible animals and work around?).

I think the process would take a while (so maybe some text stories for each unbirth and the process may be appropriate split into segments as time progresses) and... I would've said about POV but you mentioned you was already working on it. I'm truly looking forward to this so I really wish you luck!

I'll count myself as very lucky to get humanoid unbirth working. Creatures are far beyond the scope of my aims and abilities at present.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ekadragon » Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:28 am

Sideromelane wrote:
ekadragon wrote:Having spotted the mention by Sideromelane about using the suggestions thread, I would like to post that I like that you are working on the idea of unbirth Sideromelane... I am looking forward to it but... if I may suggest (if you wasn't already intending to do so) the use of animations for creatures as well as humans (so wolves, dragons, horses and whatever else can unbirth you) as well as appropriate models (if doable?). I would also like to suggest becoming whatever unbirthed you species wise and allowing you to unbirth others as what you have become (if you are female) although I imagine this may be difficult to set up making such creatures truly playable (though if I remember right there was some work with that already with the edible animals and work around?).

I'll count myself as very lucky to get humanoid unbirth working. Creatures are far beyond the scope of my aims and abilities at present.

Well, that's always a step and hopefully someone will be able to give you a hand with it once everything coding wise makes more sense (I remember you mentioning that there wasn't very much in the way of commenting in the code explaining what did what). Here's hoping though, as I really look forward some day to creature unbirth and going from a unfortunate khajit lady to whatever happens to catch me. :D
ekadragon
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:02 am

I also would like to suggest adding a setting where we don't get puked up by our predator if the predator dies.
ian66613
---

Postby replicatkd » Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:26 pm

You guys are asking for too much lol. If I were to suggest something, i would suggest more vore role-play such as:

-More vore dialogue(especially with the player as PRED)
-A vore inn/pub/market/slave market/arena/brothel...you get the idea
-Vore-related quests?
-More Willing and Unwilling dialogue from NPCs and maybe from the player too.
replicatkd
Participator

Postby saladboy21 » Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:56 pm

Ryanshow has a player prey dialogue mod for talking to strangers, with a number of options.It is very prey oriented but not totally, and does have some excellent stuff in it.

Jzdirune is a start of a inn/pub/market etc though very alpha. Currently mostly just an arena and greeters.

hexidialogue has additional swallowed dialogues for preds and prey, but currently only works with characters in Jzdirune. The author is working on a general version but has gotten busy.
saladboy21
Somewhat familiar

Postby replicatkd » Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:27 pm

saladboy21 wrote:Ryanshow has a player prey dialogue mod for talking to strangers, with a number of options.It is very prey oriented but not totally, and does have some excellent stuff in it.

Jzdirune is a start of a inn/pub/market etc though very alpha. Currently mostly just an arena and greeters.

hexidialogue has additional swallowed dialogues for preds and prey, but currently only works with characters in Jzdirune. The author is working on a general version but has gotten busy.

I was aware of that...still there is always room for improvement. I guess I should be thankful someone tried.
POV, Unbirthing,creature vore,textures,animations,male preds 500 years into the future and mod compatibility/bugfixes are all being considered or at the very least acknowledged...yet the roleplay aspects such as more vore dialogue(both pred and prey), vore inns, NPC interactions are unheard/not acknowledged ... I am not complaining, I am just noticing the discrepancy... Still I'm very grateful something like this exist at all..vore is a very obscure fetish, even among other obscure fetishes. lol
replicatkd
Participator

Postby SSJDudeMan » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:48 pm

So, erm... here's food for thought:

Is it possible to resize the belly whilst Endo/Digesting someone? 'cause I feel it's not big enough. >.>
SSJDudeMan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Devoratrix » Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:34 am

Another longtime-lurker here, ready to pounce ;)

Devourment brought me back to skyrim and still provides loads of fun. It got the ball rolling and it still is my prime motivation in the game. I have modded the sh** out of skyrim by now, but this is the one i can´t go without.

Its sad to hear the original writer is getting a tough time from his family. But just let me give my sincere thanks to everyone who is, or was, involved in the creation of this Mod. i actually made an account just to say that: its an awesome piece of work and you deserve to be proud of it.

But... to provide some suggestions on top of that...

• 1.) I´d love a optional belly mesh with higher poly-count. The one we have now is great. but with improved shadows or certain ENB´s, the low poly nature really shows. at least with living prey in the stomach.

nope. i have no idea where that minecraft dude went

(Of course, my shadows usually don´t look that bad. The moving bellymesh does need a lot darker environment to look good though.)
    Spoiler: show

• 2.) It would be nice if we could adjust how high or deep the Belly-mesh connects to the body. (similar to aligning actors in sexlab mods) more often then not, it seems to be connected to loosely to the body or clip with the breasts.

• 3.) This one was already mentioned: it would be nice to more comfortably remove bodies in the stomach that got stuck and are undigestable (essential NPCs /bug) and make swallow attempts on essential characters impossible if the box is ticked.

• 4.) Add a checkbox to remove the "would you mind to swallow me" dialog options. i am playing as a 100% pred, so it naturally gets in the way and is a little immersion breaking. also on certain ... elderly... characters its quiet the turnoff.

Thats the "humble" wishlist for the moment :P
An especially big thank you to you, Sideromelane, for keeping up with this. I am thrilled to find out where the mod will go from here.
Devoratrix
New to the forum

Postby Devoratrix » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:05 am

Well. since i got started, might as well expand on that with more suggestions :D

Perks:
  • Room for more:
    You can swallow multiple foes without becoming immobilized, as long as they are under the effect of a Diminuation spell.
  • Fierce Metabolism:
    Enhanced Secretions now increases the rate at which dead prey is being digested. Double Casting improves this rate considerably.
  • Fus-Roh-BUUURRP!! :
    The final Word of your shouts are replaced with screenshaking burps as long as you are carrying prey in your stomach. as for any useful effects, well... it´s hot?

Spells:
  • Shrinking Wave:
    Channeled Cone Spell. Gradually shrinks Foes. (High Magica Cost) (lets be honest, hitting anything with the original diminuation is kinda tricky and can be frustrating).

Stomach capacity:
    Allows swallowing of multiple and or bigger prey.

(Pipe dream :P Would need a new belly mesh to make it convincing.
    In my imagination, the player would just go into Rag-doll Mode and flop over the stomach mesh "helplessly" while she digests her meal, making overeating more risky.

Additional Perks would allow the use of Swallow and shouts or even belly port while being immobilized.
    Would probably need havok experience and what have you. But one can dream ^^)
Devoratrix
New to the forum

Postby TheProSpy33 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:45 pm

Here's an idea, when you are at low health your companion/follower swallows you to 'protect' you and will let you out when you've recovered or when the battle ends but of course it would depends if your follower/companion feels like letting you out of course.
Also an idea for a shout maybe some sort of Kirby vacuum that drags near by foes to your stomach however it's probably more suited for multi-vore.
Vore lover during the day Spy at nightime,
TheProSpy33
New to the forum

Postby juaper » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:44 pm

i'd like to see some devourment options in another mods like death alternative or alternate start, or maybe a vore inn where you sleep in the stomach of trained wenches who won't digest you unless you want.

sorry for my bad english, it's not my first language
juaper
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:17 am

TheProSpy33 wrote:Here's an idea, when you are at low health your companion/follower swallows you to 'protect' you and will let you out when you've recovered or when the battle ends but of course it would depends if your follower/companion feels like letting you out of course.
Also an idea for a shout maybe some sort of Kirby vacuum that drags near by foes to your stomach however it's probably more suited for multi-vore.

That first bit would be very nice. We had that in Vore Tournament and I agree on the "If she feels like letting you out" bit too :3

Higher affection would mean less likely to let you out in the case of a follower.

If married, nearly impossible to be let out.
ian66613
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game