Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:24 pm

Also, I'd like to be able to turn off the ability to control your follower when they eat you. Because currently, there's a bug where this control system allows you to control yourself AND the follower at the same time after they regurgitate you. (And you can't fix it unless you know how to turn off control for an NPC. You can temporarily fix this by selecting the NPC after you get regurgitated, and typing in tc. Then, dismiss the follower. After doing this, she could be normal AI-driven again until you tell her to follow you again and she swallows you. I might take a look into the esp files for devourment, to see if I can't fix this myself. I can't edit pex files, so if the problem is in there, then that will have to fall to the developer I'm afraid.)

Another thing I'd like to see is that the hugs for all mod would increase the random noms rate for the person you've hugged for a short time.

One more, would be nice if you could script Aela to instead devour you temporarily instead of having farkas show you to your bed... and have her sleep in her bed then regurg when she wakes up teasing you.

If I knew how to pex script, I could be helping with these things, but I don't, and likely won't be anytime soon as I'd rather enjoy things and give praise. Another thing I'd like to suggest is that you might want to consider medical/healing vore with a unique NPC marriage option. She'll swallow you when you attempt to tell her that you're going to go on a dangerous mission or quest, due to not wanting to lose you. While inside her gut, she'll heal you. (This also would happen with enemies she swallows, so bees careful.) When in combat, and you're low health, this follower will swallow you to heal you, since she prefers it over healing magic since it's more... personal to her and you. If she gets low on health while she has you inside her, she'll cast a speed buff on herself, and run away as quick as possible to the nearest friendly NPC.

I'd also like to suggest inception vore if it hasn't already. For instance, if you get eaten by someone who has random nom'd you, and that person who nom'd you gets close to another person who can random nom you, the second person may have a chance to nom your nommer. Regurgitating your first nommer while she's inside another will cause the second nommer to have an even slightly bigger belly. If you regurg the second nommer in this state, she'll regurg both you and the first nommer up. OR, you can have the second nommer regurg the first nommer first, and then the first nommer would just continue on her way with you still inside her. Enemies can do this too, and if they do, you get digested 100x faster if you're a double victim while the second person is in combat. (50x faster if they aren't.)

if you add lamia race in the future, allow us to toggle if we want argonian heads, or female human heads.

If adding plant girls, IE: alraune. They should have a very long / high natural body digestion time.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby ian66613 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:20 pm

I still don't know why this is happening, but enemies just won't swallow me as a male prey usually, even with super high NPC Swallow chance and swallow multiplier. I can FORCE them to swallow me with a command, but... that's a lot of effort.
ian66613
---

Postby Golnor » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:50 am

Vore transfer!

Talking to a female follower while one of you has some live prey in your/her stomach will pop up some dialog to transfer the prey from one to the other.

Just a thing.
This is my signature signature!

When in Rome, eat the Romans.
Golnor
Somewhat familiar

Postby RikuHidanza » Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:48 pm

maybe i didn't read this a thread completely but i had a idea not sure if it's been suggested but here goes

how about an NPC who is both a companion and a house. you find her in the chapel in whiterun complaining of stomach pains she asks if you can help and you agree saying you'll get her some herbs to help but she stops you saying she was thinking of a more direct approach at which point she shrinks you and swallows you the screen transitions and your in her stomach only to find that some bandits she ate aren't going down so easy. after dealing with them. she decides to thank you by letting you live inside of her. even letting you buy things like a bed and other furnishing to have in her body. you'd get inside of her by dialog option with her and and exit with a spell that she give you or a more natural way if you get my drift. there would be seprate rooms for both her stomach and womb but you'd be able to get to her intestines and rectum from her stomach and they could serve as other rooms like storage or another bed room

clearly this would require hearthfire
Sex is like pizza. When it's good it's great, when it's bad it's better than nothing.
RikuHidanza
Participator

Postby Kavvanshrike » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:16 am

I have no idea if vegan ever glimpses at this thread for ideas or suggestions. I see quite a few Skyrim mods in general using simple hotkeys to trigger important abilities, for example frostfall lets you check your current exposure, IMCN uses it to check current needs status, dual wield parrying gives you another block button for dual wielding/1h+magic wielding and so on. Some of these hotkeyed abilities were previously simple powers that were activated the same as shouts but the mod developers decided that the abilities were used far too often for players to be sifting through their potentially massive favorites list for the correct power every time. What I'm hoping for is a simple hotkey option for the combat swallow not only to conveniently utilise an ability that my character uses at least as often as breakfast, lunch and dinner without sacrificing my other combat powers but also to maintain the consistency of its expected use....admittedly I've mashed the shout button on easy potential live prey when I am quickly reminded that I have the wrong damn power selected and have that misstep turn me into the victim or have the prey lollop lifelessly to the ground(or rag-doll extravagantly when you dragon burp them off a cliff).

So yeah long story short, please add a hot-key for swallow, make it default to "V"(for Vegan or Vore or Vendetta?)

on another note, I would quite like to see an additional predator option where the NPC predators are enabled but only attempt to consume the player and/or their followers. This is basically an optimization preference while I really do enjoy every woman with squirming bellies it get's a bit "much" for the game when an all out fight happens between two opposing factions e.g. massive battles between stormcloaks and imperials. Sexlab Defeat has the same issue. In a 20 vs 20 all women's team deathmatch it gets a bit too script heavy from all the eating and fucking to the point where my computer cannot fathom that much awesome at once and needs to crash itself to avoid destroying the very fabric of the universe. Still not sure if you'll ever read this Vegan, but please take it into consideration if you do.
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby ahegaosan » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:47 pm

after reading all these suggestions.

how about being able to shit out whole npc/pc clothed or naked?
like coming out the poop chute/vagina like at a water-slide.

also a accidental digestion sliders for the mcm.

<examples>
time in belly can be varied depending on days/hours
<=============|========>10.6 days or w/e. -1 to disable. default is 7 days. w/e

chance of being digested increases with time spent in belly.
with a chance multiplier ranging from 1-10
<===|==================> 2.4% increase in chance of being digested * <time>. default is 2,

just my 2 cents.
ahegaosan
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:55 pm

ahegaosan wrote:after reading all these suggestions.

how about being able to shit out whole npc/pc clothed or naked?
like coming out the poop chute/vagina like at a water-slide.

also a accidental digestion sliders for the mcm.

<examples>
time in belly can be varied depending on days/hours
<=============|========>10.6 days or w/e. -1 to disable. default is 7 days. w/e

chance of being digested increases with time spent in belly.
with a chance multiplier ranging from 1-10
<===|==================> 2.4% increase in chance of being digested * <time>. default is 2,

just my 2 cents.

There's currently bugs that occur when inside a predator (Willing or not) that have to do with the wait time. For instance, even if I put the mindigestion time to over 36 real life hours, waiting one in-game hour will force me to die immediately.

Another suggestion for unique races is alraune (They won't be able to move, and have their own vore animations, etc. You dip into their juice filled flower, get huggled by them, then you can choose (or they choose for you) if they eat you. Their petals would close around you and them before they or you choose though :3c

Mermaids of course.

Spider girls that web you up and whatnot.

Also, if you have completed the theives guild questline fully, you should make it so you don't game over right away, nocturnal spawns you with her in the twilight sep. and she decides to devour your soul for a few centuries.
ian66613
---

Postby Vinderex » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:52 am

Something I'd really like to see is the ability to toggle certain races on or off. So if I want only argonians, or only orcs to be able to swallow, then I could just turn off all the other races. That way people who aren't into furries won't have to worry about getting nommed by lizards and cats, and likewise people who love furries won't have to worry about the humans. :lol:
Something like an editable .ini file might make it easier to also account for custom races (or it might not. My knowledge of the creation kit is somewhat limited, so I don't know. :P)
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby eatme1234 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:44 am

A suggestions thread for the worlds first (and best) vore mod for skyrim, I think I can contribute a few ideas... (Warning I am a VERY CREATIVE man, ideas incoming in 3... 2... 1...)

Male perks No I am not asking for male preds(I'm not into that).
Spoiler: show
Right now males don't get any benefits from the mod. I don't like being the pred, so I end up playing as a male and I have a mod that allows me to have up to 5 followers (which are men too), a mod that makes all bandits/enemies female and makes more of them spawn. This usually results in an amazing battle of men vs. girls, and its pretty neat when one follower (or me) gets vored and we have to free him from the stomach of the girl, or when we all get vored and the bandits casually walk to whatever they were doing before, while we pray that someone has enough health to escape their stomach and free the others in time...

Enough storytelling, but I think males should get a separate perk tree from females. While female vore trees increase by digesting people, the male perk tree would level up by receiving stomach acid damage and escaping female's stomachs This perk tree could consist of various anti-vore rules, such as:

(Perk Tree constellation could look like a little stick figure man)
"Bad Taste" - Reduces chance of being orally vored by 5/10/15/20/25%. (Can be leveled up 5 times)
"Stomach Resist" - Reduces stomach acid by 2/4/6/8/10% (Can be leveled up 5 times)
"Fighter's Spirit" - Time in stomach reduced based on how much stamina you had before getting eaten.
"Vomit Smell" - Upon getting regurgitated, you smell of vomit for X seconds, in which predators can not attempt vore on you,
"Gut Strikes" - hitting a enemy with a full belly has a small chance of causing them to puke out their prey.
"Antacid Skin" - Don't receive any stomach acid damage for X seconds after getting digested
"Hope" - reduce stomach acid damage as long as your follower isn't swallowed as well.
"Stand together" - reduce vore chance based on number of nearby allies
Ultimate perk "Swallow Awareness" - I have a very small chance of getting swallowed if you're facing the predator.

Also, i think males should at least be able to buy the skill "Detect Voracity" skill, or some of the devourment skills.

Random Encounters
I know you're adding the probability of npcs spawning with filled bellies, but how some vore specific enounters. Here's a few examples:

Voracious Maidens - Have a chance that one or more voracious maidens can spawn in the wild
Trick vore - There's currently an event in which a bandit can come up to you saying their cart is broken and they need help. Leading you to a bandit camp in which they start a fight with you. How about a vore variant with that were they lead you to a room and then you get surrounded by hungry females :gulp:
Hungry Beggar - A beggar can come up to you asking for a septim for food, you can give them 1 gold, 100 gold, or no money at all. If you give them 1 gold, they can say something like "Only one septim, I can't buy food with that. I'm going to have to eat SOMETHING." And that initiates a fight with them where they try to vore you. giving them no gold also initiates a fight, with them saying something like "Well looks like I'm going to have to eat you."
Save the victims - You can have enemies that randomly spawn with full belly, they act like regular enemies (they attack on sight) but when you kill them, a guy/girl gets puked up and thanks you for saving them. They can give you a random item or some gold as thanks.

Giantess
It's weird that there are only male giants in skyrim. How about some female ones. You don't have to make a new model, rather you can just use a regular human npc and just have them spawn to be the size of the male giants. Giantess would have higher vore chances, and it could be harder to escape their gut (increase the digestion time.) You could eventually make it so that there are giantesses you can worship, and you can bring victims for them to swallow to get amazing stuff.

Struggling Sounds
If its possible to make sounds muffled, it would be neat to hear a vore victim randomly play a struggling sound while inside a stomach. Sounds like their battle cries and pain sounds and play, and the surrendering quotes as well. It'd be neat if you hear inside a female's stomach muffled screams and quotes. Contray, you can press a key while inside a stomach to struggle. The struggling could be aesthetic, or even reduce the time in the stomach (within limits)

Other minor suggestions
- Ability for female draugrs to vore. They ARE (or used to) be human. Also wispmothers :gulp: (You can add a toggle feature for those who don't want that)
- Ability to have a "Enemies only" pred option. I would be nice to have a some female companions who are only prey (meaning they don't enemies)

Well my brain has just burned out for ideas... So later and keep up the good work :)
Also just a link for you monster girl lovers... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146 ... ncounters/ I have yet to see if its compatible with devourment but i hope it is ^_^
eatme1234
Participator

Postby Terrafox » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:09 am

Can someone make a follower that is built for the vore style of fighting?
usually close up fighting, tank type/ or a fast, swift agile girl that swallows people fast and stealthfully.
I think that best for these class would be the nord/orc for the tank and the khajiit/wood elf for the lighter one.
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zond » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:12 am

lol look what i found
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9279/?
may be useful for AV and UB horse
Sorry, I use translator >.<
Zond
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby testuser » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:15 am

eatme1234 wrote:A suggestions thread for the worlds first (and best) vore mod for skyrim, I think I can contribute a few ideas... (Warning I am a VERY CREATIVE man, ideas incoming in 3... 2... 1...)

Male perks No I am not asking for male preds(I'm not into that).
Right now males don't get any benefits from the mod. I don't like being the pred, so I end up playing as a male and I have a mod that allows me to have up to 5 followers (which are men too), a mod that makes all bandits/enemies female and makes more of them spawn. This usually results in an amazing battle of men vs. girls, and its pretty neat when one follower (or me) gets vored and we have to free him from the stomach of the girl, or when we all get vored and the bandits casually walk to whatever they were doing before, while we pray that someone has enough health to escape their stomach and free the others in time...

Enough storytelling, but I think males should get a separate perk tree from females. While female vore trees increase by digesting people, the male perk tree would level up by receiving stomach acid damage and escaping female's stomachs This perk tree could consist of various anti-vore rules, such as:

(Perk Tree constellation could look like a little stick figure man)
"Bad Taste" - Reduces chance of being orally vored by 5/10/15/20/25%. (Can be leveled up 5 times)
"Stomach Resist" - Reduces stomach acid by 2/4/6/8/10% (Can be leveled up 5 times)
"Fighter's Spirit" - Time in stomach reduced based on how much stamina you had before getting eaten.
"Vomit Smell" - Upon getting regurgitated, you smell of vomit for X seconds, in which predators can not attempt vore on you,
"Gut Strikes" - hitting a enemy with a full belly has a small chance of causing them to puke out their prey.
"Antacid Skin" - Don't receive any stomach acid damage for X seconds after getting digested
"Hope" - reduce stomach acid damage as long as your follower isn't swallowed as well.
"Stand together" - reduce vore chance based on number of nearby allies
Ultimate perk "Swallow Awareness" - I have a very small chance of getting swallowed if you're facing the predator.

Also, i think males should at least be able to buy the skill "Detect Voracity" skill, or some of the devourment skills.

Random Encounters
I know you're adding the probability of npcs spawning with filled bellies, but how some vore specific enounters. Here's a few examples:

Voracious Maidens - Have a chance that one or more voracious maidens can spawn in the wild
Trick vore - There's currently an event in which a bandit can come up to you saying their cart is broken and they need help. Leading you to a bandit camp in which they start a fight with you. How about a vore variant with that were they lead you to a room and then you get surrounded by hungry females :gulp:
Hungry Beggar - A beggar can come up to you asking for a septim for food, you can give them 1 gold, 100 gold, or no money at all. If you give them 1 gold, they can say something like "Only one septim, I can't buy food with that. I'm going to have to eat SOMETHING." And that initiates a fight with them where they try to vore you. giving them no gold also initiates a fight, with them saying something like "Well looks like I'm going to have to eat you."
Save the victims - You can have enemies that randomly spawn with full belly, they act like regular enemies (they attack on sight) but when you kill them, a guy/girl gets puked up and thanks you for saving them. They can give you a random item or some gold as thanks.

Giantess
It's weird that there are only male giants in skyrim. How about some female ones. You don't have to make a new model, rather you can just use a regular human npc and just have them spawn to be the size of the male giants. Giantess would have higher vore chances, and it could be harder to escape their gut (increase the digestion time.) You could eventually make it so that there are giantesses you can worship, and you can bring victims for them to swallow to get amazing stuff.

Struggling Sounds
If its possible to make sounds muffled, it would be neat to hear a vore victim randomly play a struggling sound while inside a stomach. Sounds like their battle cries and pain sounds and play, and the surrendering quotes as well. It'd be neat if you hear inside a female's stomach muffled screams and quotes. Contray, you can press a key while inside a stomach to struggle. The struggling could be aesthetic, or even reduce the time in the stomach (within limits)

Other minor suggestions
- Ability for female draugrs to vore. They ARE (or used to) be human. Also wispmothers :gulp: (You can add a toggle feature for those who don't want that)
- Ability to have a "Enemies only" pred option. I would be nice to have a some female companions who are only prey (meaning they don't enemies)

Well my brain has just burned out for ideas... So later and keep up the good work :)
Also just a link for you monster girl lovers... http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/146 ... ncounters/ I have yet to see if its compatible with devourment but i hope it is ^_^

Going with this Idea why not add a perk to let males target prey for his companions, so they aren't just standing still, also why not add perks to let followers aid in digestion or slow it down to a point, as well as the ability to add a few dialoge scenes to prevent the males from being nommed or convince a pred to join there crew, i was thinking additional perks being called:

Food from thought- target individual or groups of enemies for your companions.

Belly assistant- assist or prevent your companion digesting a foe

Honeyd words-convince enemy preds you taste bad or are not worth the energy and when levelled up enough convince them to join you.
testuser
Somewhat familiar

Postby moe36363 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:32 am

Maybe it wa wroten somwhere, but I´d like if there was compatibity to Realistics Need and Diseases as food. And warm effect from Frostfall when u in someone´s belly as is wroten in one part of dialog quest.
moe36363
Been posting for a bit

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:50 am

It's likely Vegan is mulling over the idea of prey-only perk trees (Much like how Vampire and Werewolf have their separate perk trees from the normal perk system.) But isn't quite sure how to implement the tree balanced or in what progression. I actually suggest that Vegan allow players to join a prey or predator faction rather than it limited to males and females, but for the sake of sanity, keep males always joining the prey faction (Since you don't want male preds, and neither do I.) Skyrim made these faction systems for ease of mod making. It may also be easier to implement the whole valkyrie/succubus dungeon system I mentioned earlier with the faction system too. Like...

FacDevourPred, FacDevourPrey, FacDevourBounty, FacDevourSuccubusDun, FacDevourValkyrieDun, FacDevourSuccubus (Overworld Succubus), FacDevourValkyrie (Overworld Valkyrie), FacDevourFriendPreds (For special predators in the overworld that do radiant quests, IE: Alraune, etc.)
ian66613
---

Postby FalloutBoy » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:15 am

I have a question, how come a lot of people don't like the idea of male preds? Personally, I like both male and female preds and wouldn't mind having a mod add on that included male preds. I'm not trying to start another argument about this, I just would like to know why some people are against the idea of male preds in this mod?
FalloutBoy
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:17 am

FalloutBoy wrote:I have a question, how come a lot of people don't like the idea of male preds? Personally, I like both male and female preds and wouldn't mind having a mod add on that included male preds. I'm not trying to start another argument about this, I just would like to know why some people are against the idea of male preds in this mod?

The only type of "Male" pred I'm into are futanari and herms, but with female bodies, faces. I don't want to start an argument either, so I'm not going to add anything to that. It's just the mod author's preference, and they will not let you talk about it (And may even report your post, due to how many times it was brought up.)
ian66613
---

Postby omegafreeze12 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Well as long as we are posting suggestions how about the ability to control how strong the stomachs of the predators are in the world or make it more common to be eaten and how often people have vore spells you know? I feel like a god going through my skyrim and saying I belly port you I devour you oh how you doing summon vore maiden to get you.

I just feel like you being the main predator in the world gets a little op and spreading that power around would make things more exciting you know?
omegafreeze12
New to the forum

Postby Nornim » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:20 pm

The ability to gain access to Conjure spells by devouring a certain number of the creature the spell pertains to, such as devouring ten Flame Atronachs grants access to Conjure Flame Atronach.

A spell that lets you summon the creature you last digested to serve you, perhaps using a special Soul Gem to bind that creature's soul to you so it can be summoned regardless of what you digested last; example, being able to summon Ulfric to serve as your minion because you chose to execute him through digestion and binding his soul to a special soul gem.

Devouring conjured creatures (including your own) grants a buff, such as devouring and digesting a Frost Atronach gives a temporary boost to Frost Resistance or Frost Damage, perhaps also include a Devourment Perk that increases the stomach acid damage to conjured creatures so the benefits of their digestion can be acted upon sooner.

I would also like to see (I've already suggested this) perks or increased skill gain granted by digesting companions like Lydia, especially if they agree to be digested. It strikes me as sort of pointless to convince a useful companion character to die for you when all you get from them is some fat, a skill point, and a slight increase to the Devourment skill; all of which can be gained by eating any random beggar walking the streets at night, hardly fitting of a close relationship between Thane and Housecarl or Guild Master and Guild Member. I say this only in a practical matter, I do understand the sentimental aspect, I just desire practical applications for making followers part of my character.

Not sure if possible, but an option to willingly give yourself to Nocturnal as a meal at the end of the main Thieves' Guild Quest Line would be a nice cherry on top of any future updates.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Would be something if the flame atronach could devour us, and if she unsummons, we get to go with her :3
ian66613
---

Postby Artemis » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:18 pm

Personally, the biggest thing I would love is the ability to full tour someone-As in defecate them alive. It could be a perk or a simple option toggle--Instead of throwing an enemy up, you defecate them alive! It could apply some debuffs on them for humiliation's sake or simply stun/deal some extra damage.
Artemis
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game