Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby oliverrook » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:26 am

Please post all suggestions for the Devourment Mod for Skyrim here. I may update this post occasionally with ideas from this topic, to showcase some of the more popular ideas.
Current Ideas (As I am aware of them):
"Best Guess" belly mesh placement for modded creatures
Have swallowing someone count as feeding for a vampire
Have swallowing someone count toward a mod that requires you to eat things, such as realistic needs and diseases

Feel free to post ideas below.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby ADG » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:15 am

I think one of the biggest suggestion for this Mod is to allow Male Predators. There are a lot of people who would love to see that.
ADG
New to the forum

Postby Delet932b4sk » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:32 am

ADG wrote:I think one of the biggest suggestion for this Mod is to allow Male Predators. There are a lot of people who would love to see that.

That's just not going to happen. It has been stated time and time again that the mod author really, really doesn't like that idea and is not going to implement it and, to the best of my knowledge, that hasn't changed an iota. Probably best to leave that behind.
Delet932b4sk
Participator

Postby bercraft » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:34 pm

unbirth will be a nice idea
bercraft
New to the forum

Postby Themastermushroom » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:35 pm

I play the devourment mod on skyrim, and i really like it.

My suggestion is some Ability can learn on devourment skill:

Elastic belly I II III: Allow to you to eat another prey while you have a prey in your belly if you use Swallow or Swallow (Not - Lethal), the first level contain the possibily to contain 2 person inside in the character belly, the second level 3 person, and the third and last level four person.

Extreme reaction: this ability can allow you to kick strong and jump inside in the belly on friendly predator and predator, to extreme kick press the main attack, for the jump, press the jump, for the predator enemy, you can cause damage.

Vore Vigor: This ability, after vore one person, obtain for a short time a status of upgrade defence and attack of any kind.

Speak inside belly: With this ability, you can speak with the person vored you, can unlock new argument can discust (not work on enemies predator)

Speak with the friendly prey: with this ability, you can speak with the friendly prey you vored, can unlock new dialoge for some discust (not use on vored prey enemies)
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Nornim » Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:59 pm

Since Devourment is a form of domination, I would suggest tying this mod lore wise to Molag Bal. I did bring this up in the main thread and even made a book modification, but I was ultimately ignored.

This makes sense since Molag Bal seems to have a tendency to grant women powers, such as making Serana into a Daughter of Coldharbour; the original vampire was also a woman. It is suggested by Sideromelane (for the purposes of lore immersion) that the power to devour others whole is derived from a vampire clan that does the very same. Since vampires are created by Molag Bal, Devourment seems like a gift Molag Bal would give the world to further his influence.
Nornim
Somewhat familiar

Postby ADG » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 pm

TrainKay wrote:
ADG wrote:I think one of the biggest suggestion for this Mod is to allow Male Predators. There are a lot of people who would love to see that.

That's just not going to happen. It has been stated time and time again that the mod author really, really doesn't like that idea and is not going to implement it and, to the best of my knowledge, that hasn't changed an iota. Probably best to leave that behind.

Perhaps you're right, but still it doesn't seem fair that the mod author is leaving out something that other people like just because he doesn't like it.
ADG
New to the forum

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Nornim wrote:Since Devourment is a form of domination, I would suggest tying this mod lore wise to Molag Bal. I did bring this up in the main thread and even made a book modification, but I was ultimately ignored.

This makes sense since Molag Bal seems to have a tendency to grant women powers, such as making Serana into a Daughter of Coldharbour; the original vampire was also a woman. It is suggested by Sideromelane (for the purposes of lore immersion) that the power to devour others whole is derived from a vampire clan that does the very same. Since vampires are created by Molag Bal, Devourment seems like a gift Molag Bal would give the world to further his influence.

If you have made a modification that actually adds content then please feel free to post a download in the Resource thread. All I saw on the Devourment thread was a post with writing, not an actual mod.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ediblestranger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:44 pm

ADG wrote:Perhaps you're right, but still it doesn't seem fair that the mod author is leaving out something that other people like just because he doesn't like it.

While I can see why you feel like that you ultimately have to remember that the mod author still had to work on every bit of it and something they do not like may very well come off half assed or kill the drive to continue working on the mod. Something else you need to realize is this mod was brought to our attention to share and for the most part everyone can download it for free, demanding something just because you want it when ultimately you are being given something is essentially looking a gift horse in the mouth. If the author doesn't want to add male preds in then they should not be harassed and forced to. Enjoy the content you're given, add constructive criticism and enjoy a good mood that is constantly being worked on.

Now, since I've posted anyway, I'll put in my suggestions. The "swallow me whenever you like" chance seems to be very low if your own devourment skill is rather high and since it's basically an "east me whenever you want" card should probably not take the skill level into account (if it does).

Another suggestion would be to give the option to set how often people (enemies and friends) try to eat you.

I also think you shouldn't generate devourment skill points and perks quite so quickly. Due to starting out with an understandable amount of damage from stomach acid one could go through an early cave or dungeon and end up with over 50 devourment skill without much work, even if the prey was not digested (such as if you ate the same target multiple times). Maybe a solution to this is to only allow skill gains on equal or higher skill opponents and perk points in a similar way.

I think it'd also be a good idea of you could add an option to show the player to make vote illegal, not just digesting someone, but eating them. That way walking into town with a giant belly could cause the guards to react similarly to if you've committed minor crimes (wait... I know you...) And then try to confront and arrest you for vore.

Now this next one might be a bit difficult to do due to scrolling but. There is a bug where if you're digested by someone doing an action (sitting, sleeping, working at a forge, etc.) The game will outright crash when it tries to let you edit your new characters looks. Maybe make it so that NPCs with the dragonborn in their belly not take up such actions.
-EdibleStranger
Ediblestranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby Surge » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:47 pm

Male predators.
Surge
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:53 pm

Ediblestranger wrote:I think it'd also be a good idea of you could add an option to show the player to make vote illegal, not just digesting someone, but eating them. That way walking into town with a giant belly could cause the guards to react similarly to if you've committed minor crimes (wait... I know you...) And then try to confront and arrest you for vore.

This kinda already happens. Vore is treated as an aggressive action by NPC's that witness it, I've been caught out that way multiple times, wandering into a town or village with a couple thousand bounty on my head, and had to run around until I managed to digest all the active guards...
I would be in favour however, of modified dialogue, guards able to recognize the nature of the crimes you've commited, however I don't know if Skyrim even supports this.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:12 pm

I knew a suggestions thread would be a bad idea. Whatever, at least it keeps the tripe out of the main thread.

Surge wrote:Male predators.

Every time this gets brought up in the main thread Eka has to come in and threaten to lock the thread. Are we seriously going to start this shit again?

Male preds will never be in this mod. Why? Vegan doesn't want them in. It's been rejected. End of story. Want male preds? Start your own mod, with male preds and blackjack and hookers.

Now, back to suggestions that have more than a zero percent chance of being in this mod.

Pretty much, for me, this is giantess preds, willing fatal vore, quests, disposal animations, and "the vore express" travel service.

Still unlikely to happen anytime soon, but meh.
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ADG » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Ediblestranger wrote:
ADG wrote:Perhaps you're right, but still it doesn't seem fair that the mod author is leaving out something that other people like just because he doesn't like it.

While I can see why you feel like that you ultimately have to remember that the mod author still had to work on every bit of it and something they do not like may very well come off half assed or kill the drive to continue working on the mod. Something else you need to realize is this mod was brought to our attention to share and for the most part everyone can download it for free, demanding something just because you want it when ultimately you are being given something is essentially looking a gift horse in the mouth. If the author doesn't want to add male preds in then they should not be harassed and forced to. Enjoy the content you're given, add constructive criticism and enjoy a good mood that is constantly being worked on.

This is constructive criticism not a demand. Adding male predators would not inconvenience him in anyway or "kill" his drive to continue the mod. Also this would show that he is open to new ideas. Plus, I'm not the only one that wants this. There are others who would support him if he allows male predators.
ADG
New to the forum

Postby Shadowlyger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:24 pm

The only thing I'll say on the topic would be that he could allow male preds, but make it absolutely clear that he wouldn't be doing any work to support it and that that would be up to the community to deal with.

That said, I'm pretty sure he's made up his mind on the issue, so let it go.
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Sideromelane » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:45 pm

ADG wrote:
Ediblestranger wrote:

This is constructive criticism not a demand. Adding male predators would not inconvenience him in anyway or "kill" his drive to continue the mod. Also this would show that he is open to new ideas. Plus, I'm not the only one that wants this. There are others who would support him if he allows male predators.

This REALLY needs to be dropped. While I personally do not see the harm in adding male preds, I do _COMPLETELY_ understand how someone hassling you over doing something against your personal preferences can, and does, UTTERLY kill ones desire to continue the project. And the demands to add male preds are demands, and as much as they get dressed up nicely by a few people, most of the requests I've seen have stopped little short of being fairly aggressive, and quite a few outright whines.

Once the mod is complete, and/or Vegan gives it his blessing, I might (read: MIGHT!) implement some of the ideas I have regarding getting male preds functioning, as an add-on mod for devourment. But guys, seriously STOP asking for male preds. Vegan is aware of the desire for it, if he feels like it, he will make it happen. If he doesn't, it might well get added in after the mod framework is completed.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ediblestranger » Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:50 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
Ediblestranger wrote:I think it'd also be a good idea of you could add an option to show the player to make vote illegal, not just digesting someone, but eating them. That way walking into town with a giant belly could cause the guards to react similarly to if you've committed minor crimes (wait... I know you...) And then try to confront and arrest you for vore.

This kinda already happens. Vore is treated as an aggressive action by NPC's that witness it, I've been caught out that way multiple times, wandering into a town or village with a couple thousand bounty on my head, and had to run around until I managed to digest all the active guards...
I would be in favour however, of modified dialogue, guards able to recognize the nature of the crimes you've commited, however I don't know if Skyrim even supports this.

What I meant was more of them noticing the aftermath of vore as the act of actual voring is seen as aggressive and the digestion is still considered murder, but if a guard catches you with a wriggling belly or a "I just ate someone and they are now dead their body is digesting inside of mine" sort of stomach they ignore it, even if it was an "unlawful digestion." As it is now you can use Swallow (non fatal) on just about anyone, bring them somewhere secluded, and then use the fatal Swallow and walk around like it's nothing (given you have the stomach to hold someone for a long time) then duck into somewhere secluded and finish off them off via digestion and no one will notice you just walked by with a clearly unwilling belly and then walked by with a very calm gently digesting belly. Not saying that's bad I'm just trying to clarify my suggestion. I also think it'd be cool if, to a lesser extent, most people thought either less of you because you eat people or get upset when someone "vores" someone else, even if it's completely consensual and non-fatal.

As another suggestion that just popped into my head, and I've seen mentioned many times before, accidental digestion or digestion by deception. In other words a friendly NPC swallows you, either because you told them it was okay to swallow you whenever they like or you asked them to at that time, and then they go about their day doing random stuff and maybe don't notice when you ask to be let out or go to sleep (if it's close to the time they normally would) and accidentally digest you. Alternatively, maybe you lost relationship with someone you gave the okay to swallow you whenever and they "remember" that, but since they're angry at you when they do swallow you (because you told them they could) they ignore when you tell them you're ready to get out and just laugh or something and begin digesting you, or you know... they could just be hungry or something and even though you're a friend you look tasty enough for them to not care.
-EdibleStranger
Ediblestranger
Been posting for a bit

Postby ADG » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:20 pm

Sideromelane wrote:
This REALLY needs to be dropped. While I personally do not see the harm in adding male preds, I do _COMPLETELY_ understand how someone hassling you over doing something against your personal preferences can, and does, UTTERLY kill ones desire to continue the project. And the demands to add male preds are demands, and as much as they get dressed up nicely by a few people, most of the requests I've seen have stopped little short of being fairly aggressive, and quite a few outright whines.

Once the mod is complete, and/or Vegan gives it his blessing, I might (read: MIGHT!) implement some of the ideas I have regarding getting male preds functioning, as an add-on mod for devourment. But guys, seriously STOP asking for male preds. Vegan is aware of the desire for it, if he feels like it, he will make it happen. If he doesn't, it might well get added in after the mod framework is completed.

If someone is asking for unbirth is that a demand? Or is multiple prey a demand? No, there just suggestions to make this mod better. So everyone can enjoy this mod not just a few.
ADG
New to the forum

Postby John » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:21 pm

ADG wrote:
TrainKay wrote:

Perhaps you're right, but still it doesn't seem fair that the mod author is leaving out something that other people like just because he doesn't like it.

If I remember, I had a talk with someone that knew modding and it was fairly simple adding the ability for males to be predators. There was the alternate mod going on for a while I understand as well that allowed male preds.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:11 pm

The vegan came back after saying he abandoned the mod, and demanded the mod was discontinued and it was,

Since then he's actually gone out of his way to make adding male predators with devourment near to impossible, by making it cause skeleton incompatibilities, crashes and the like. He does not want M-Preds or people using his code for Mpreds.

If its such a big issues, why don't people add their own? the way Devourment handles vore isn't overtly complex, so if you want something, why not make your own mod? I don't see why this particular mod attracts so much flak, i don't see people going into RPG maker threads screaming they add M-Preds or X, Y, Z to the game, so why does this particular one attract so much flak? is it because it's a mod rather than game? is its popularity? Can someone enlighten me?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

As for suggestions, I'd say armour should have an effect on vore, it should be easier to vore on looser, more flexible armours like leather or cloth, but harder in metal like steel and iron. Maybe needing modifications to make this easier. I.E adding flex to say Ebony armour to accommodate the belly, Also possibly while making it harder to swallow, tighter armour makes it harder to escape too, less room to move and struggle...
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Pegadygor » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 pm

The issue with male predators in the mod has been discussed already.
It stands as a wish/suggestion/criticism, but ultimately it's up to the creator of the work what they want to put into it.

Any further debate of this, or disrespect towards the artist's preferences, will get this topic locked.
Pegadygor
Absent-minded glitter-dragon
Absent-minded glitter-dragon

Next

Return to Vore game