Devourment Suggestions Thread

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Devourment Suggestions Thread

Postby ian66613 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:38 pm

A suggestion if it hasn't already been suggested, if it has please tell me.

I'd like some sort of vore cult or club, like, it's own faction similar to the Dibella sect. If you enter as male, you will immediately be swallowed by the nearest female NPC, they will then immediately talk to you stating that their group does not accept men... however, if you were to coerce them enough, they may be tempted to let you out, on a simple condition that you are to be their plaything for all eternity. You could make some backstory or something where you go through some rite of passage, similar to Nocturnal, where you pledge your soul to them.

A few things to consider with this:

-- After you successfully coerce the NPCs, the area will be locked until you gain enough friendship with the cult. You won't be able to lockpick the doors either, once friendship has increased enough, they will simply give you a key.

-- As long as you are inside the area as male, the female NPCs will all randomly attempt to swallow you when they desire, regardless of if you told them to or not.

-- Personalities... one or two of them could always attempt to swallow you lethally if male.

-- Potential to "Sabotage" the sect / cult / club as well. You could free their male food slaves for instance. If you do, the females will scold you, and potentially eat you immediately depending on friendship rank.

if you are FEMALE, the club will potentially attempt to recruit you into their ranks. benefits to this could include...

-- Daily male food slaves in a specific area of the place.

-- Bed to sleep in, as well as containers, etc.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Amzinoji » Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:18 am

I had some thought while playing around with the mod, because I played a lot (let's be frank, addiction is the term). I don't know if anyone else suggested it

Since we know multi-prey vore is possible and it's just down to coding it right, what if it was optional to make it so that when you have a certain prey count in your belly, that your character was slowed to the overencumbered walk speed, or forced into a sitting pose until at least one of the prey was either digested or regurgitated? That way there's actually a reason to get the 'strong back' perk, which at the moment is pretty much useless since you are never slowed by having eaten someone; to be completely honest, I'd love to have my character slowed down from having 'too big a meal'. It could even be given levels, so that level one you wouldn't be slowed down by one person, and not immobilized two, etc etc.

Anyone? Just me?
Amzinoji
New to the forum

Postby ian66613 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:30 am

Another thing to add to that vore cult thing above. It would be possible to add a shrinking shrine of sorts to attempt to shrink down and escape through a special shrinking dungeon.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:57 am

I don't know if this thread is taken seriously, and I don't know if this has already been suggested, but Maybe it is and Maybe it hasn't, though it seems like a fairly obvious Idea.

To get to the point, I suggest giving a diolague option with companions where you demand that they eat someone you designate, or feed them selves to someone you designate.

Like I said, it seems like an obvious Idea, and I suck at coding so I have no Idea how hard this would actually be. Seriously I couldn't pass a coding course no mater how hard I tried. I know. I failed coding 101 two semesters in a row, and I realy wanted to be able to do it.

So I have no grounds, to tell anyone to do something I cant do my self. But if you think my idea sounds cool, doable, and easy, be my guest, though I don't presume that this nesecarily sounds as good an Idea to anyone else.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game