"The Chosen Ones" An RPG Maker VX Ace vore game (DEAD)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

"The Chosen Ones" An RPG Maker VX Ace vore game (DEAD)

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:49 pm

WARNING: THIS GAME INVOLVES SCAT AND IMPLIED FATAL DIGESTION, IF THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, TURN AROUND NOW!!!

Now, the game isn't 90% vore, but it will have a lot of it.
PLOT:
Kyle Randles and Jake Miller were two normal 16 yr. olds living in northern Terramathia, until one day, after hearing about something in the nearby forest and then going to check it out, they discover that they are born heros, and members of a group of humans called The Chosen Ones. The group consists of 3 members: One with fire powers, one with ice powers and one with lightning powers. Now, Kyle and Jake must find the other Chosen One and stop the "god", Jehddah, from destroying all of humanity.

BUGS:
Sarah runs into the wall and disappears after refusing her offer
People can be brought to Haley before you meet her
You can talk to Gruntev, get the quest, and then tell him you killed Haley

CHARACTERS:
Kyle Randles - Leader of The Chosen Ones/Main protagonist
Jake Miller - Kyle's best friend/Ice member of The Chosen Ones
Jenny Salurs - Wind member of The Chosen Ones
Karaline Nekoburg - Catgirl/owner of store/Kyle, Jake, and Jenny's friend
Sarah Haran - Karaline's friend/roommate
Jehddah - Main antagonist/God
Haley - Forest naga
Kelly - A neko that lives in the Montano Gresing forest.

WAYS TO DIE:
Beheaded by werewolf(Gonna be added in next version)
Burnt up(Gonna be added in next version)
Absorbed by slime girl - 50% chance
Swallowed by catgirls
Swallowed by forest naga
Swallowed by dragon
Fail to close the portals around Terramathia(Gonna be added in next version)
Kyle can be eaten by an unseen pond creature
(More to come)

SETTING:
Terramathia

FEATURES:
Feeding people to preds(0.42)
Quest log(0.42)
Karma System(It's in there, but there's no way to check it))

CHARACTER BACKSTORIES:
Spoiler: show
Kyle ref screen.jpg

Kyle Randles was born in Southern Terramathia, and lived there until he was 5.
One day, his father was going out to town to get some groceries when he was ambushed by a neko.
The neko proceeded to eat Kyle's dad without hesitation. As you can imagine, that was the end of his life.
Kyle and his mom soon after moved up north to a town called "Norga Bormatta". After moving in, Kyle met a 5 yr. old named Jacob or "Jake" for short.
Kyle and Jake proceeded to cause lots of chaos together in the town. About a month after he turned 16, he along with Jake obtained strange fire and ice powers.

Jake ref screen.jpg

Jake grew up in Norga Bormatta, and met Kyle Randles when he was only 5 yrs. old.
They became a very mischievous couple, and pissed so many people off, that it became
a world record. It wasn't until his best friend turned 16 in 2018 that they both discovered
that they were two very special individuals.

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
ALPHA VERSION 0.41:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/q9n82g4oxdle615/The+Chosen+Ones.zip
ALPHA VERSION 0.42
http://www.mediafire.com/download/mk3rrlmxy4d4880/The+Chosen+Ones+V0.42.zip
ALPHA VERSION 0.42.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c777dnib9yyit51/The+Chosen+Ones+V0.42.1.zip
ALPHA VERSION 0.42.2(Fixed version of 0.42.1)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/eybaaxa8aebr9ha/The+Chosen+Ones+0.42.2.zip
ALPHA VERSION 0.42.3
http://www.mediafire.com/download/p6pqbzrlc3ahuby/The+Chosen+Ones+0.42.3.zip

SCREENSHOTS:

Game 2014-07-10 00-02-35-12.png
Quest log

Game 2014-07-10 00-05-51-91.png
Drunk guy in Norga Bormatta

Game 2014-07-10 00-07-08-66.png
Calvin's Adventure Market!

Game 2014-07-10 00-07-32-66.png
The Norga Bormatta Forest

Game 2014-07-10 00-21-03-30.png
A random encounter

Game 2014-07-10 00-22-33-72.png
Meeting Haley for the first time

Game 2014-07-10 00-22-54-60.png
The agreement(There's no karma)

Game 2014-07-10 00-23-51-30.png
Sarah Haran possible vore scene branch

Game 2014-07-10 00-25-05-22.png
Sarah with a distended belly full of Chosen Ones.

Game 2014-07-10 00-26-26-94.png
A pira-I mean, privateer in Fletching's Landing, the only port town in Terramathia.

Game 2014-07-10 00-30-39-63.png
Slime girl encounter in the Terramathian forest.

Untitled 3.jpg
Terramathia

Untitled 4.jpg
A map of the dimensional rift
Last edited by DragonPrey3200 on Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:19 am, edited 45 times in total.
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: "The Chosen Ones" An RPG Maker VX Ace vore game

Postby TheMan » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:14 pm

went to download, zip folder downloads, nothing seems to be in it, and i know my security is not reacting tHo this'

elp?
Yo Check me out maybe or don't I'm not your boss: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=13882

I came to chew ass and take virginity.
TheMan
Participator

Postby bebopy » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:14 pm

It would appear your .zip is empty
bebopy
Participator

Postby Aegis » Thu Jun 26, 2014 5:58 pm

Gotta ask XD Any instances of female prey gonna be in this?
Aegis
Participator

Postby Lawrence Craft » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:09 pm

File is only 22 bytes great, so I think you did a mistake when compressing.
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:27 pm

Oops, I seem to have forgotten to put anything in the zip file...
I'll fix that.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:54 pm

Please do fix it soon, I wanna play the game really bad
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby Maexam2 » Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Me too! Me too!
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby bonberjean » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:24 am

subscribing this post
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Postby TheAllSeeingEye » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:28 am

Just from the pics, I <3 Karaline :D lol
EXPLORE ALL THE BELLIES!!!
TheAllSeeingEye
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Murderkarp » Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:54 am

Well, I'll keep this one in mind when the download's back up.
Murderkarp
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:08 pm

I'm uploading the FULL file that I meant to upload last time to mediafire. depending on my internet, it should be done in about 34 minutes. ^^;
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:24 pm

Aegis wrote:Gotta ask XD Any instances of female prey gonna be in this?

Well, one of the main characters, Jenny, is a female character(She fully human) and there's gonna be lots of creatures that would love to Jenny and the rest of the Chosen Ones into lunch. :gulp: Hell, the main antagonist, Gehduce, is a giant Naga, and you fight her at the end of the game when Jenny is in your party.
And not even the citizens of the various towns of Teramathia are safe from becoming a monster's snack.

So, in short, yes, there WILL be instances of female prey.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Aegis » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:24 pm

So, in short, yes, there WILL be instances of female prey.

Great! Was a little worried on seeing the screenshot of the two guys inside, and the catgirl saying 'you two were delicious' that Jenny would simply sit out all the vore while Kyle and Jake had all the fun.
Aegis
Participator

Postby Achenar » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:41 pm

So... right off the bat, a bit of a problem. The enemies in the first area (during the "crisis" moment) can only be hurt by the fire magic. Which I can only use four times. Kesselball is bugged or something, I can't use it even if I have 90 or even 100 TP, and I can't escape... so if I meet more than two enemies, or one of them takes more than two fire attacks to kill, the game becomes effectively softlocked; I can't proceed because I can't injure the enemy, there's no way to recover my mana to cast more fire, and I can't even escape the battle. So... that needs to be fixed up somehow. Maybe tweak things so that the player can recover small amounts of MP by using Guard? The game might look decent enough, but with a roadblock this soon in I literally can't get at any of the content...
Achenar
Participator

Postby Nobodyman » Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:44 pm

Just played through the demo. I think it shows a lot of promise and I really like the vore scenes (though sometimes it's a bit too dark and graphic for my taste), but it really needs some fine-tuning.

Not sure how much of this you're aware of or how much you plan to fix, but it's VERY easy to sequence-break this game. Off the top of my head:

-Pretty much everything resets when you enter a location: The camp where you fight the injured girl, your home home town resets to normal even after its been attacked, the snake will reappear in the tent after you beat it, etc.
-You can go to places out of sequence. You can rescue your parents and go to the tower with the treasure chests before recruiting Jake, and thus you'll get dialogue bubbles with him when he's not even in your party.
-When you answer the Naga's question correctly, it just defaults back to the original dialogue and she asks you the question again, thus generating an endless loop.
-This isn't really a sequence break, but the battles with random knights can become unwinnable as only your fire attack works against them (unless you get a battle ax) and you can only use it four times (sometimes it can take three hits to kill a knight), you have no way to replenish your mana, and you can't escape from them.
-Again, not a sequence break, but the Snake battle is horribly difficult, as it does way too much damage. I managed to beat him with Jake dead and Kyle having only 1 HP left, and that was only after three turns. As far as I can tell, there's no way to get armor yet.
-Also, though admittedly I managed to find it, the forest entrance isn't exactly obvious.

So yeah, don't know how much of this you're planning to fix, but if you can iron out these problems and keep up the good vore scenes, I think you'll have a darn fine game on your hands.
Nobodyman
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:06 pm

Achenar wrote:So... right off the bat, a bit of a problem. The enemies in the first area (during the "crisis" moment) can only be hurt by the fire magic. Which I can only use four times. Kesselball is bugged or something, I can't use it even if I have 90 or even 100 TP, and I can't escape... so if I meet more than two enemies, or one of them takes more than two fire attacks to kill, the game becomes effectively softlocked; I can't proceed because I can't injure the enemy, there's no way to recover my mana to cast more fire, and I can't even escape the battle. So... that needs to be fixed up somehow. Maybe tweak things so that the player can recover small amounts of MP by using Guard? The game might look decent enough, but with a roadblock this soon in I literally can't get at any of the content...

Well, if you talk to Kyle's mom and tell her no when she asks you to get some stuff for her, she'll give you enough for the milk, eggs, and sausages, plus 10 extra sinoleons to use on yourself. And even though she says get 4 sausages and 8 eggs, you can just buy 1 egg and 1 sausage link and it'll pass that objective in the quest, and then you can buy
Malkonto Meat from Items On The Block, which cost 60 sinoleons and restores 50% of Kyle's MP. (If you just buy one of all the groceries that Kyle's mom asks for, you'll have 305 sinoleons left to buy some Malkonto Meat). Buy the meat to get through the Norga Bormatta scene until I can tweak it.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:37 pm

Yeah desided to put a game project file in this and see what makes it tick, mostly just so I can play it.

Some bugs I have found.

1. the tile sets need to be checked was able to walk out of a few maps, you need to test maps and areas before setting htem up.

2. you do know you can set an event to the same layer as a player there for negating the need for many events around a sign? cause that will start causing lag on larger maps.

3. you text is inconsistant, some npc's have faces others do not, some areas you can talk to all others they just walk.

Other compaints

1. some of the game overs are just none sense like the walking into an inn and randomly dying, or the "lieing" yes for the neko.

2. you partner has dialog before you even have hmm infact I haven't even found him yet.

3. if you are going to make the first enemy immune to all attacks but the magic ones, give the palyer a hint of that, as well as put in items so they can keep damaging, right now it is possible to get soft locked at the second enemy if the first doesn't go down in 2 hits.

I would have more feed back, but I wasn't able to get far, and in fact had to open it in the rpg maker in order to even get a small distance into the game.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:38 pm

Nobodyman wrote:Just played through the demo. I think it shows a lot of promise and I really like the vore scenes (though sometimes it's a bit too dark and graphic for my taste), but it really needs some fine-tuning.

Not sure how much of this you're aware of or how much you plan to fix, but it's VERY easy to sequence-break this game. Off the top of my head:

-Pretty much everything resets when you enter a location: The camp where you fight the injured girl, your home home town resets to normal even after its been attacked, the snake will reappear in the tent after you beat it, etc.
-You can go to places out of sequence. You can rescue your parents and go to the tower with the treasure chests before recruiting Jake, and thus you'll get dialogue bubbles with him when he's not even in your party.
-When you answer the Naga's question correctly, it just defaults back to the original dialogue and she asks you the question again, thus generating an endless loop.
-This isn't really a sequence break, but the battles with random knights can become unwinnable as only your fire attack works against them (unless you get a battle ax) and you can only use it four times (sometimes it can take three hits to kill a knight), you have no way to replenish your mana, and you can't escape from them.
-Again, not a sequence break, but the Snake battle is horribly difficult, as it does way too much damage. I managed to beat him with Jake dead and Kyle having only 1 HP left, and that was only after three turns. As far as I can tell, there's no way to get armor yet.
-Also, though admittedly I managed to find it, the forest entrance isn't exactly obvious.

So yeah, don't know how much of this you're planning to fix, but if you can iron out these problems and keep up the good vore scenes, I think you'll have a darn fine game on your hands.

Well, it IS an early alpha version of it, so there's gonna be some kinks in it...
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Schpadoinkle » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Is this entirely player prey?

I know the main character is a guy, and male preds are unpopular (I strongly dislike them myself), but I'm curious if like maybe Jenny could be a pred? Or if not that, you'd be able to personally feed people to a friendly predator?
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game