Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! Chapter SEVEN is HERE!!!

Postby luke1401 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:13 am

Is there any trick to finding purple slimes or am I just being unlucky right now?
luke1401
Participator

Postby TheMystique » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:02 pm

There's some sort of glitch. I don't know what causes it, but I can't leave the ice forest because there's a dead Nee sprite blocking my path that shuts off the music and no dialogue appears.
TheMystique
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:06 pm

SnakeFan wrote:Wow i love it :D . The puzzle was funny too and my favourite of all was the Ice Queen. Dindt expect something like that :lol:

Thanks so much :) Glad you enjoyed it!

Goshmy wrote:Love the new chapter, it is engaging, dramatic, funny, and a great addition to this game. You have made this the best vore game I have ever played and I love it, keep up the good work.

Thank you!! I'm super happy to hear that you liked it. I am very honored by your comments :lol:

DarkPinkie wrote:Whoo it's updated. I'll guess I'll get on with it and play it as soon as I am available (right now I can barely keep my eyes open.

Woohoo :D

luke1401 wrote:Is there any trick to finding purple slimes or am I just being unlucky right now?

Try the dark grass in the back of the arena :wink:

TheMystique wrote:There's some sort of glitch. I don't know what causes it, but I can't leave the ice forest because there's a dead Nee sprite blocking my path that shuts off the music and no dialogue appears.

Uh-oh, sounds like your game is haunted! Better get a new computer ^^;

No but seriously, thank you for pointing that out. Nobody else came across that bug so I appreciate you bringing it up! I've never seen it before either, but now I'm going to take a look and try to fix it ASAP. Do you have scat scenes turned off, by any chance?
Halcyon
???

Postby Reaverbot » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:37 pm

TheMystique wrote:There's some sort of glitch. I don't know what causes it, but I can't leave the ice forest because there's a dead Nee sprite blocking my path that shuts off the music and no dialogue appears.

Welp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0
Reaverbot
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ketchup » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:56 pm

I think I've found a bug. If you purposely lose to the purple slime by surrendering Nee will re-spawn with only 1 hp and Lily will have 0. Furthermore, you walking speed will be reduced to half of what it normally is, and the sprint will only bring you up to the normal walking speed. Dying to other enemies doesn't fix the problem, I had to revert to an old save to get back to normal. Other than that I've enjoyed this chapter and game as a whole :-D .
ketchup
Somewhat familiar

Postby ulti » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:39 pm

Loved the new chapter. Also Cydonia has got to be my favorite pred by far. Fantastic work as always.
ulti
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:12 pm

ulti wrote:Loved the new chapter. Also Cydonia has got to be my favorite pred by far. Fantastic work as always.

Thanks so much!! Glad you liked her :D

ketchup wrote:I think I've found a bug. If you purposely lose to the purple slime by surrendering Nee will re-spawn with only 1 hp and Lily will have 0. Furthermore, you walking speed will be reduced to half of what it normally is, and the sprint will only bring you up to the normal walking speed. Dying to other enemies doesn't fix the problem, I had to revert to an old save to get back to normal. Other than that I've enjoyed this chapter and game as a whole :-D .

Thanks so much for finding these bugs. I've fixed them, so please download the latest version (0.8.3) and you should be able to pick up right from where you left off :) Sorry about that!

I'm not sure what caused the dead Nee bug, but I made a workaround fix - just visit the world map once and everything should fix itself and you should be able to proceed.

If, for any reason, you're still having issues, or if anybody finds any new bugs, please let me know!! :D
Halcyon
???

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! NEW Chapter SEVEN + Bugfixes 28 June!!

Postby DoctorBirkin » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:45 pm

How i can catch this fucking mouse girl?
She always escapes when i try to attack. I tried it almost an hour, but no success.
It may be very profitable to kill all those bunny girls and centaurs, but it starts to become a little frustrating.
Is there a trick or is it just bad luck?
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:50 pm

diclonius wrote:How i can catch this fucking mouse girl?
She always escapes when i try to attack. I tried it almost an hour, but no success.
It may be very profitable to kill all those bunny girls and centaurs, but it starts to become a little frustrating.
Is there a trick or is it just bad luck?

There's no luck to it - Whoever attacks first is determined by agility:
Spoiler: show
Check your skills - "Quick Attack" isn't fast enough, but at a certain level you get a new skill called "Targeted Blink" that's way faster. Using that skill is the only way to catch her :P sorry for the trouble!
Halcyon
???

Postby DoctorBirkin » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:54 pm

Thanks for the fast answer.^^
I just reached lvl 50 and learned Dionystar.
Seems i have to eat some bunnys before i can care about the mouse. :gulp:

EDIT:

One more question.
When Nee gets eaten together with Akiba, she asks what to do now. She ask's Nee to make out or fuck. :oops:
Why do yo made Nee to refuse that? :(
It would be the most amazing digestion scene of the game! (probably)
If you find some typos in my posts, you can keep them.^^
My first language is german and my english is only midclass.
DoctorBirkin
Somewhat familiar

Postby Amnael » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Woho another chapter O_O

already found so much heh x3
though any clue on where to find the cruel fine dressed preds after they leave the lively inn ?~
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby gamerboy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:32 pm

I believe I've found a minor bug

Even though I've beaten the tower, I do not have the final orb. It doesn't really affect anything but I was looking forward to having the full set.
gamerboy
New to the forum

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:49 pm

diclonius wrote:Thanks for the fast answer.^^
I just reached lvl 50 and learned Dionystar.
Seems i have to eat some bunnys before i can care about the mouse. :gulp:

EDIT:

One more question.
When Nee gets eaten together with Akiba, she asks what to do now. She ask's Nee to make out or fuck. :oops:
Why do yo made Nee to refuse that? :(
It would be the most amazing digestion scene of the game! (probably)

Hahaha sorry :lol: that was more of a joke than anything, although you're right, it would have been pretty amazing. Maybe I'll go back and add it in at some point~

Amnael wrote:Woho another chapter O_O

though any clue on where to find the cruel fine dressed preds after they leave the lively inn ?~

Perhaps you might be looking in the wrong inn :wink:

gamerboy wrote:I believe I've found a minor bug

Even though I've beaten the tower, I do not have the final orb. It doesn't really affect anything but I was looking forward to having the full set.

Aww, shit! I completely forgot about that!! ^^;

Thanks for pointing it out! Don't worry, you won't need it until Chapter 8, and I'll make sure to have it handed over by then :silly:
Halcyon
???

Postby Amnael » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 pm

Halcyon wrote:

Im sure by now i went to every inn D:
Edit: Nvm x3 apparently it was the right in from the start i just didnt realise how to move <-<
oh well everything found ~

On a site note if i try to ask the witch for a star piece i always get the hell location even though i already have it o.o
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:44 pm

Thanks for another update to this great game. Was hoping we'd get to nom Solaan as well, given Nee's tendency to sometimes go after these high-profile targets, but we'll take whatever we can get..literally.. :lol:
Any hints yet on what role the star crystals will fulfill? A sort of alternative/bonus ending perhaps?
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Schpadoinkle » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:50 pm

I know you don't like prey bigger than the pred but I wanted to eat that centaur so bad. ;_;
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tavore » Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:24 pm

Superb chapter, seriously. It took like 4 hours to complete. The ice lady's final form lose sequence is probably one of the better ones in the whole series.

I keep encountering a bug after I get defeated/defeat the gigaslime; when the vore sequence ends my walk/run speed is half of what it was before.
Tavore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:20 pm

Amnael wrote:
Halcyon wrote:

Im sure by now i went to every inn D:
Edit: Nvm x3 apparently it was the right in from the start i just didnt realise how to move <-<
oh well everything found ~

On a site note if i try to ask the witch for a star piece i always get the hell location even though i already have it o.o

Oh really? What exactly does she say? There are multiple star pieces in hell, so make sure you have the one she's talking about!

SeemsEdibleToMe wrote:Thanks for another update to this great game. Was hoping we'd get to nom Solaan as well, given Nee's tendency to sometimes go after these high-profile targets, but we'll take whatever we can get..literally.. :lol:
Any hints yet on what role the star crystals will fulfill? A sort of alternative/bonus ending perhaps?

Ooh, those elusive star pieces... nobody will tell you anything about them, huh? Not even Sonaan when you ask her 8O

Keep collecting those, though... who knows what secrets will be revealed in Nyan Adventures!: Chapter 8 :?:
Schpadoinkle wrote:I know you don't like prey bigger than the pred but I wanted to eat that centaur so bad. ;_;

Knew I could count on you to make a prey out of anything :P message me sometime, I wanna hear your thoughts about the chapter! ^.^

Tavore wrote:Superb chapter, seriously. It took like 4 hours to complete. The ice lady's final form lose sequence is probably one of the better ones in the whole series.

I keep encountering a bug after I get defeated/defeat the gigaslime; when the vore sequence ends my walk/run speed is half of what it was before.

Thanks so much!! I'm really glad you liked it, and you know I always try to improve on my earlier stuff :P it always makes me happy when people have played the game enough to make it all the way to the end!

That is a rather nasty bug that I didn't notice - luckily, I just fixed it. Make sure you download 0.8.3 :D
Halcyon
???

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:10 am

Alright so after I played through the newest chapter I decided to finally get off my arse and get the rest of those scenes. Well as it turns out I managed to get them all except for one pred scene which I am either misunderstanding or is glitched.

So the one scene I am missing is one in Noldor. The fortune teller say something about pretty forest, and a woman fighting another one at a lake... The only one I can think of for that is the Akiba/sprite fight but I already ate the sprite and I can't figure out a way to eat Akiba (if that was ever an option). I might be looking at the wrong place there but as far as I can tell that area is the only lake in the whole Noldor chapter.

Also speaking about glitches I think I may have noticed one in the newest chapter. Nothing big just a small thing.

After eating the kid with the hideout in Numera and during her digestion sequence one of the words gets cut of by the text box

"... I hope" With the E being cut away by the side of the text box. After playing through the whole chapter I don't remember the exact words of the scene (Didn't help I accidentally clicked past it before I read it fully).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby SnakeFan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:19 am

Found in Seyda Luka a girl asking me after my Powerlevel. Did i missed it somewhere or will it soon come.Or is wild guesses like DragonBall over 9000 :lol:
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game