Nyan Adventures! ~ COMPLETE Vore RPG ~ 100+ Scenes!!

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: NYAN ADVENTURES! NEW Chapter SEVEN + Bugfixes 28 June!!

Postby DarkPinkie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:31 am

SnakeFan wrote:Found in Seyda Luka a girl asking me after my Powerlevel. Did i missed it somewhere or will it soon come.Or is wild guesses like DragonBall over 9000 :lol:

"Vegeeta what does the scanner say about Nee's Power Level?"

"IT'S OVER 9000!!!!!!!!1!!"
9001 for hilariousness. The actual number I dunno (unless that is the actual number...).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby The_Prof » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:47 am

well this is interesting

Spoiler: show
I can't seem to find my mana bar... Can anyone help me? Image
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby AJ41 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:42 am

There are civilian in seyda luka asking for my power level i wrote my level nothing happened
AJ41
Been posting for a bit

Postby SnakeFan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:03 am

Its not you Level like 49 for me i think its something diffrent maybe.Could be many things^^ Maybe even the year Halycon is born or something like that we could make groups everyone takes a diffrent value of number he tries and then we get it :lol: . I mean there are only 10000 options :D
SnakeFan
Somewhat familiar

Postby SeemsEdibleToMe » Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:04 am

SnakeFan wrote:Found in Seyda Luka a girl asking me after my Powerlevel. Did i missed it somewhere or will it soon come.Or is wild guesses like DragonBall over 9000 :lol:

AJ41 wrote:There are civilian in seyda luka asking for my power level i wrote my level nothing happened

It's an easter egg. If you enter "9001" your sprite will change to duke nukem for as long as you are on that map (changing area or entering a house or such will cancel it)
"It's over 9000!" power level -> 9001 :lol:
SeemsEdibleToMe
Been posting for a bit

Postby Amnael » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:20 pm

Halcyon wrote:Oh really? What exactly does she say? There are multiple star pieces in hell, so make sure you have the one she's talking about!

Well she is talking about a fiery Hub and a challange also she is not from this world ~ ... so i figured the only succubus in hell that wants you to fight her ... so beat her and already got that piece o.o
Amnael
Somewhat familiar

Postby Schpadoinkle » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:37 pm

Halcyon wrote:Knew I could count on you to make a prey out of anything :P message me sometime, I wanna hear your thoughts about the chapter! ^.^

Silly, Halcyon. I don't need to make them prey. All things are already prey to me.
Schpadoinkle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Shadowlyger » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:30 pm

Encountered a hilarious bug while in the Mythril Tower.

I brought Daisuke with me, and he got killed during a fight... and kept attacking anyway. :V

A REAL MAN NEVER DIES, EVEN IF HE'S KILLED
Shadowlyger
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LoneWolfEvil » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:06 pm

Its finally here!~ :D

Everyone Reaction Atm

Even if i'm a day late i will still enjoy this new chapter of this awesome game <3
Attachments
106989-Avatar-excited-faint-gif-Imgur-jLlR.gif
106989-Avatar-excited-faint-gif-Imgur-jLlR.gif (4.91 MiB) Viewed 2850 times
~°! Silly friendly Meal!°~
LoneWolfEvil
Been posting for a bit

Postby AJ41 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:07 am

how can scenes all discovered in Chapter 1 to 7
AJ41
Been posting for a bit

Postby Thesunrisemoose » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:38 pm

I started over to play the new chapter but is there somewhere fans of spoilers could find a list of the vore scenes in each chapter? I'd like to experience them all but have a limited amount of hours to dedicate to games.

Thanks
Thesunrisemoose
Now with 20% less mule

Postby DarkPinkie » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:08 pm

Thesunrisemoose wrote:I started over to play the new chapter but is there somewhere fans of spoilers could find a list of the vore scenes in each chapter? I'd like to experience them all but have a limited amount of hours to dedicate to games.

Thanks

Go ask the fortune teller in the small town before the big city or in the snow town. She will tell you tips making it fairly easy to find them (ordered from first to last).
I'm currently a developer for Lurking Lizard Studios currently developing Predator's Coliseum.
We also have a public Discord chat!
DarkPinkie
---

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:03 am

Okay so I'm having trouble with both apperantly a star piece and a prey scene

The hint is: I sense a bustling hub of activity, it feels strange at first. Foriegn and yet familiar. There's a hotel, and one of the rooms is a huant' or something like that. I've checked the hotel with the water nymph up and down and I can't find anything, I checked other inns and still nothing, am I missing something? This is same for find something interesting, and find object of power.

also I can't seem to find this pred scene
at first it said something about a drunk man, but now it says listen to your heart. I'm guessing there is a timer on the oracle.

I'm missing only like, one or two scenes per chapter, I think the pred scene I'm missing from chapter one is the lizzzzzaaard? Or is there a fairy there somewhere? I know the hotel girl is nommable.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:08 am

DarkPinkie wrote:Alright so after I played through the newest chapter I decided to finally get off my arse and get the rest of those scenes. Well as it turns out I managed to get them all except for one pred scene which I am either misunderstanding or is glitched.

So the one scene I am missing is one in Noldor. The fortune teller say something about pretty forest, and a woman fighting another one at a lake... The only one I can think of for that is the Akiba/sprite fight but I already ate the sprite and I can't figure out a way to eat Akiba (if that was ever an option). I might be looking at the wrong place there but as far as I can tell that area is the only lake in the whole Noldor chapter.

Also speaking about glitches I think I may have noticed one in the newest chapter. Nothing big just a small thing.

After eating the kid with the hideout in Numera and during her digestion sequence one of the words gets cut of by the text box

"... I hope" With the E being cut away by the side of the text box. After playing through the whole chapter I don't remember the exact words of the scene (Didn't help I accidentally clicked past it before I read it fully).

the fight is actually in the town, there is a lake in the elf village, look for that, have a chat, smack down an elf.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby GrayLotus » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:04 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:Okay so I'm having trouble with both apperantly a star piece and a prey scene

The hint is: I sense a bustling hub of activity, it feels strange at first. Foriegn and yet familiar. There's a hotel, and one of the rooms is a huant' or something like that. I've checked the hotel with the water nymph up and down and I can't find anything, I checked other inns and still nothing, am I missing something? This is same for find something interesting, and find object of power.

If this is the one I'm thinking of, then it's been quite a while since I found it, but IIRC it's a particular scene in the Inn outside of HeartFlower, or whatever the dwarven city's name is. You have to sleep in the inn, then go exploring as Lily, then downstairs, get to the succubus. It's a UB scene as well if you're into that :-D. Once that scene concludes, Lily will be flushed down into the sewers and be right next to a chest containing the star piece.

Rhakark made a pictionarial guide to getting to the succubus. It's on page 45 if you want to see the original post, but I'll post it below and hope sincerely that they don't mind >.>

Edit: Ignore me, I just checked and we're talking about completely different things
GrayLotus
Somewhat familiar

Postby The_Prof » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Aickavon12 wrote:Okay so I'm having trouble with both apperantly a star piece and a prey scene

The Hotel's in Metacoba, if you talk to the owner in teh lobby he mentions he has a problem with one of the rooms, you offer to help him. Then you have to go to the room where the ghost resides (on the far left I believe) It can only be hurt by magic so make sure you've learned spells before going in, and have the mana to use them, if you need more mana you can get a hat that increases your pool.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Aickavon12 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:17 am

The_Prof wrote:

The Hotel's in Metacoba, if you talk to the owner in teh lobby he mentions he has a problem with one of the rooms, you offer to help him. Then you have to go to the room where the ghost resides (on the far left I believe) It can only be hurt by magic so make sure you've learned spells before going in, and have the mana to use them, if you need more mana you can get a hat that increases your pool.

Thanks a lot!

I'm level 68, mana and magic is not a problem

Aickavon12
???

Postby Savato » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Seems like I've found a bug.
The ledges right above and to the left of where Nee is standing in the image can be walked up and down.
Savato
New to the forum

Postby The_Prof » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 pm

hmmm I think something that actually might help Halcyon in his work upcoming would be a talk about the SLAG.

By which I mean the adventurers guild.

Just check in to see which ones you use, why, and how you feel they are power wise. For example I use:

Gilbert: Love him for the healing... But he's a pretty cruddy paladin with only one healing spell that costs a ton of mana that he uses if Nee so much as stubs her toe, and his damage output is really bad. Pretty much only useful for two heals and then he's done.

Sasha: Because fuck yeah Sasha. I have no complaints about her at all.

May Akiba: because she's got the firesword. Kinda wish she had some more ninja-y skills though since that's her class and all.

So how about you guys? Give Halcy your answers
The_Prof
???

Postby Halcyon » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Amnael wrote:
Halcyon wrote:Oh really? What exactly does she say? There are multiple star pieces in hell, so make sure you have the one she's talking about!

Well she is talking about a fiery Hub and a challange also she is not from this world ~ ... so i figured the only succubus in hell that wants you to fight her ... so beat her and already got that piece o.o

Did you find it? I checked the fortune teller, and that one isn't in hell at all. I guess "fiery" was NOT a good word to use, there :lol:
Try the Clover Club in Metcobra.
Shadowlyger wrote:Encountered a hilarious bug while in the Mythril Tower.

I brought Daisuke with me, and he got killed during a fight... and kept attacking anyway. :V

A REAL MAN NEVER DIES, EVEN IF HE'S KILLED

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Savato wrote:Seems like I've found a bug.
The ledges right above and to the left of where Nee is standing in the image can be walked up and down.

Thanks for pointing that out. I thought I'd fixed it, but I guess not :(
Halcyon
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game